All Comments on 'Shawn and Tyler Ch. 08'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

I as a person don't like cheaters. I have been cheated on before. However like you said it happens in this world and some stories on here I will stop reading if someone is cheating. However I think your story was good. I read every chapter and couldn't wait until the next one came out.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

I may have gotten mad at a few parts, but like you said it happens in real life sadly. Still found your story a great read like always. The threescore was pretty hot though 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the very end, it was illogical that Shawn and Dean fucked for years. It made no sense that Dean married Dawn and the cheating/fucking continued. And it definitely made no sense when Shawn met and fell in love with Tyler that he continued to cheat/fuck with Dean. That’s not real life. That’s just illogical messed up shit. It overshadowed the otherwise good love story of Tyler and Shawn. I kept waiting for Shawn to cheat again - and still do believe with the history and the pattern of lack of care and concern for their loved ones, Shawn will cheat on Tyler again.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 2 years ago

I don’t mind you writing about cheating. But I think storylines should make sense, and dropping the Dean thing into the story the way it was done didn’t work.

I would’ve liked to know how Shawn and Tyler felt about the video, and what they decided to do with the DVD. Did Jeff and Charlie know about how Dean treated Shawn?

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

That’s it?! This is how their story ends? With tension about fisting?! Wtf?!

I liked this story when it first started and then the whole Dean thing came into play. I know there’s cheating in the world, but Tyler deserved better. He should have dumped Shawn’s ass and found someone better.

And then Dawn not being there for Shawn?! She’s at fault too but decided to play the victim. At least Shawn admitted to his mistakes.

What we’re Shawn and Tyler’s reactions to Dean’s DVD? There wasn’t even a lone break and then there was another scene.

You need to clean up your writing.

By the way, it’s “gesture,” not “jester.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES