Shawn and Tyler Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I hope that you won't miss being a bottom."

"Tyler, I'm okay with it, I like both, but seriously I'm okay with just topping with you. I love you." Then Shawn smiled. "Tyler, have you ever had the chance to, or the desire to top?"

"No, none of my boyfriends would ever let me. Since I liked being a bottom, I never really thought about topping." Tyler looked at Shawn. "Are you saying you would let me?"

"Tyler, you're not tiny down there by any means. All you have to do is ask, and I will be happy for you to experiment on me." Shawn smiled.

"I will think about it," Tyler stated, then asked his next question. He was more curious about it than anything. "May I ask you something, Hon?" Shawn nodded. "With Dean, what were you?"

"A bottom only, Dean would never allow me to top him."

"Oh, was there anyone else that you were just a bottom?"

"No, usually in most of my relationships, I'm versatile, but occasionally I'm just a top."

Tyler decided to get off the subject, and it didn't bother Shawn that he just snuggled up to him and stopped talking. Shawn was still horny when they were lying there, but he didn't want to try again. He was far too over-stimulated from before.

Getting up for the day, they went to the kitchen. All the guys had already left. They had heard someone use the bathroom and leave just before they got up. Tyler decided to make some coffee for the two of them. Pulling down everything, he pulls out a folded paper wrapped around a DVD.

Tyler turns around to Shawn, "Honey, this is for you. It says Merry Christmas. A little early for a Christmas present, isn't it?"

Shawn takes the DVD and paper. Only other writing on it was. "Do what you want with it. Use it as blackmail or whatever." Tyler was reading while standing next to him, and they both looked at one another and went straight for the DVD player.

Later that day, Tyler was correcting a few exams and looked over at Shawn lying on the couch. "Were you serious this morning?"

Shawn opened his eyes and looked at Tyler, "About?"

"Letting me top you."

"Any time you would like, Babe," Shawn responded with closed eyes and a smile.

"So if I said I wanted to right now, would you be ready?"

"Yup."

"We could go to the bedroom right now?"

"Yup."

"And you would let me?"

"Yup."

"Seriously?"

Shawn sat up and looked at Tyler, "Yup." He stood and walked around the coffee table, taking the exams out of Tyler's hand and placing them on the loveseat. Shawn picked Tyler up, kissed him, and walked with him to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Tyler laughed.

"Apparently, someone's in the mood to put his cock in me." Shawn smiled, and he could feel Tyler's hard cock rubbing into his stomach as he carried Tyler to the bedroom. Shawn sat on the bed with Tyler's arms and legs wrapped around him.

Tyler laughed, "What if I do it wrong?"

"Then you do it wrong, and we try, try again." Shawn laughed. "Tyler, you'll be fine. You'll find your groove. You know what you like done to you, and you replicate it as well as you can for the person you're with. You'll find your way of pleasuring your bottom. In this case, it's me." Shawn smiled at him.

"You'll let me know what feels good, right?"

"Babe, believe me, you'll know when it feels good," Shawn explained, Tyler looked at him, and he laughed. "I might grunt a lot when I'm on top, but if you hit that certain spot in me, I become loud, just like you, Babe." Tyler laughed. "So, do you want to try?" Shawn asked. Tyler nodded his head vigorously and started kissing Shawn.

Shawn tried to help Tyler by taking his t-shirt off but got slapped. "I will do that," Tyler stated as Shawn chuckled. "If it's my show to run, let me run it."

"Okay, boss." Shawn smiled then Tyler asked him to move up into the middle of the bed, and he started to kiss him. While kissing him, he pulled up his shirt, "Oh, do you need my help now?" Shawn chuckled.

"Shawn, please," Tyler begged.

Tyler tried to mimic everything that Shawn did to him, and Shawn realized and smiled, "Relax, Babe, find your own groove. You'll be fine." Tyler decided to get both of them naked first, which would be the easiest way to start out his first time.

"Okay, a little help here. Take your shorts and underwear off for me while I get undressed. I think it will help to start out naked." He smiled, and so did Shawn. Tyler got off the bed to remove his clothes, but Shawn only had to pull his shorts and underwear off, so he just did that while lying down.

Tyler looked at Shawn while standing next to the bed. He looked up at the headboard. "Anything goes?"

"You can do anything. I trust you." Shawn stated.

"How many sets of handcuffs do you have?" Tyler asked, and at that moment, Shawn's cock hardened to its full size and thickness. Both Tyler and Shawn laughed at that result. "I take it little Shawn liked that question." Tyler was still laughing.

"I've got a few." Shawn went to get up, and Tyler stopped him. "There in my duffle, grab my work keys out. We'll need those."

"Which cuffs do you want me to grab?"

"There's a green pouch. Those are my clean ones."

"Clean?"

"I'll explain later." Shawn shook his head because it took no time for Tyler to slap the cuffs on his wrists and then to the bed frame. "Have you done this before?"

"Maybe." Tyler grinned as he climbed up on top of Shawn and kissed him. "I love you. I will try not to hurt you and make you feel good." He kissed down his chest and stopped at his nipples. He bit each, making Shawn moan.

Shawn knew he would get tortured, but he liked the thought of it. He wondered how sadistic Tyler could be. Or did watching the video of Jeff and Charlie working Dean over do something to him? He can only wonder because he wasn't going to ask that question.

Tyler had the lube on the bed with him. He pushed Shawn's legs up and his knees and feet far apart. Then he started to suck his cock, making Shawn moan. "How many fingers?" Tyler asked as he began to push in two.

"As many as you want, Babe."

"So my whole arm?" Tyler asks seriously.

"No, fingers only." Shawn looked down at Tyler, grinning up, "Hon, do you have some fetish I don't know about?" Shawn felt all four of Tyler's fingers in him and touched his prostate, making him moan. "Ohh."

"You liked that?" Tyler pushed by it again. "Mmm, you do. Are you sure you don't want more of my hand?"

"Put your cock in me, Babe." Shawn shook his head, knowing he would have to talk to Tyler. "Let's work on your first-time topping."

Tyler smiled but did as he was told. He pulled his fingers out and grabbed a towel to wipe them on. Before he lubed himself, he kissed Shawn, "I told you that I would try not to hurt you." Tyler giggled.

"Babe, come on, enter me. Please." Shawn begged.

Tyler lubed himself. He hoped he wasn't going to do this wrong. He had done the other things before to an ex. He had never topped anyone before. But when he put his cock at Shawn's entrance, he pushed in and couldn't stop. Shawn didn't cry out in pain. He tensed up a bit, but Tyler didn't seem to notice because he started fucking him immediately. "Oh, God, Shawn. This feels so good."

It didn't take Shawn long to adjust to Tyler. But because Tyler was smaller in height, he couldn't reach up to kiss Shawn like Shawn could do him. So he settled on sucking and biting his nipples as he fucked him. It was making Shawn moan.

"Tyler, lift up and rub me, please," Shawn begged as Tyler continued his assault on his ass, then he stopped and pulled out. "What are you doing?" Shawn asked, and Tyler didn't speak. He grabbed the lube, lubed Shawn's cock and his ass then quickly crawled up Shawn and impaled himself on Shawn's cock. "Oh God, yes, Babe." Shawn lifted off the mattress and came. Tyler was rubbing his cock, and his cum was painting Shawn's chest.

Tyler fell forward and grabbed Shawn's sides which caused him to laugh. "Thank you." Tyler was out of breath, but he wanted to tell him thanks.

Shawn chuckled because he was sensitive still, and Tyler didn't know he was ticklish. "You're welcome. Can you get the cuffs off, please?" Tyler wiggled his fingers, which caused Shawn to laugh again and his cock to flex inside of Tyler, and they both moaned. Tyler knew not to press it, but he did ride Shawn's cock for a few more minutes. "Babe, the cuffs?"

"I'm getting up. Let me go wash my hands." Tyler stated as he got off Shawn's cock, went to the bathroom, and washed up. Shawn was lying there peacefully with his eyes closed, waiting for Tyler when he returned. He picked up the keys and uncuffed one wrist leaving it still hooked to the headboard, then leaned over Shawn to do the other one.

Shawn pulled him down on him and hugged him. "Babe, I love you. Let's go clean up." Once they were all cleaned, they were back in the living room on the different couches. Shawn watched Tyler grade papers for a bit, then finally spoke up. "Hon, when have you done that before?"

Tyler slowly lowered his laptop screen and sat his papers aside. "I wasn't lying that I had never topped before. But I had an ex that liked to have me get a little rough. He would have me tie him up and fist him."

"Well, Honey, I'm not into fisting. So can we take that off the table right now?" Shawn stated, and Tyler looked at him for a second.

"Have you ever been?" Tyler asked.

Shawn breathed out, "Yes, and I didn't like it. I was tied up, and I couldn't get the person to stop." Shawn knew he disappointed Tyler, but it's something he's not into.

"When did this happen?" Tyler asked.

"A long time ago, back in my twenties. Trusting someone to tie me up again took me a long time." Shawn was telling the truth on that one. It took him years before he let anyone tie him up, and even Dean begged and pleaded.

"Oh, so don't push it, huh?" Tyler grinned wickedly.

"No." Shawn was serious. There was no joking on this matter.

Tyler got up, walked over, and straddled Shawn's lap as he laid on the couch. "You're serious about this?" Shawn nodded. "I'm sorry I pushed it. I promise you I won't do anything without your permission. If you allow me to handcuff you again, I promise I will not put more than four fingers in you."

"About that, that is almost fisting me, Hon. You know you were going beyond your knuckles. You were putting your entire hand in me minus your thumb."

"But you liked it."

"You hit my prostate. Please stop at three, like I do." Shawn asked, and Tyler looked down. Shawn lifted Tyler's chin up. "Treat your bottom like you would like to be treated."

Tyler looked at Shawn sheepishly, "I was."

The End

***

Note From Author:

Thank you for reading these eight-chapter installments of Shawn and Tyler. Do I know if there will be another installment of these characters? I don't know. But it seems I have made and pissed off old and new fans with this story.

Not all stories can be fairytales. There is lying and cheating in the world. Shit does happen. I know some of you don't want to read about it and have come to know in my stories most of my characters don't tend to cheat on their loved ones. But you must have a twist every once in a while. I have written lots of short stories, and over the next few years, I hope to release them here or elsewhere.

12