All Comments on 'She'

by kittys_katt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thts cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ummmmm

very hot but how is this interracial??? is he black or white??? is she black or white??? is he asian??? is she asian??? is one of them latin??? a little help here..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You actually have to INDICATE what races they are for it to be interracial. 'She' is the cats mother, not a name and favoring your own story is pretty sad.

kittys_kattkittys_kattabout 9 years agoAuthor
First Story

She is afro american and he is caucasian. I realized too late that i never indicated their races. It takes a lot of balls to bad mouth someones story anonymously so kudos to to u. I love my story it is a personal experience and very dear to me. I wrote it for my love. It is a first attempt and there will be more. I'm here for all constructive criticism as that is how u improve ur craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
INDICATE?

The author shouldn't TELL you anything. A well-written piece SHOWS and does not TELL. If the reader is clever enough he or she will get it. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was good

I think it's ok you didnt say their Races. Gives people a chance to imagine what they want. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I enjoyed this story. It was descriptive enough that i could easily picture the scene and i especially liked that it wasn't excessively vulgar. Just enough trashy talk to make ya feel a bit dirty and still keep it kind of classy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
sexy story but.....

Without anything telling the readers what races they are this probably should be in Erotic Couplings.

These two are obviously well established lovers and what races they are is not part of the story.

Interracial stories are really those where the difference between their races causes tension in the story that needs to be overcome for them to get together.

Telling how they got together and first became lovers would be right for the category, as it is uncommon for black women to be with white men.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws got it right.

It's a good thing I read the comments before reading the tale itself. Definitely not a bad flash tale, but without revealing who they are as far as race goes, I agree with TC that this should've been in EC instead of IR/L. It was a damn hot read. Hell, it was smoking hot! However, forgetting to point out what races the main characters were cost a star for the category misstep.

Keep writing! Even seasoned authors sometimes make mistakes, and this was outstanding for being your first rodeo. Just remember to at least put "black woman" and "white man" in Tags next time, as an example. :)

4 Stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[07.07.23[

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous