She

Story Info
A story of romance.
997 words
3.67
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravi_95
ravi_95
8 Followers

Shivi stood about 5'5" and I don't know what she weighed but she carried everything perfectly. Shivi's boobs were probably 34BB. She had a wonderful figure with a waist flaring out to a very large solid ass. Her waist was something that I could die for.

One fine day we both were craving for eachother and decided to meet. I went to her home. She offered me a glass of water. I finished my drink and placed it down on the table. We were sitting along side each other on the couch and there was a small silence in the conversation. I have to admit that every time she wasn't engaging with me, I was taking the opportunity sneak a peek and soak in her beautiful breasts.

She moved towards me and proceeded to position herself on top of my lap, straddling me with her chest at face level. Despite my internal wishes, I wasn't too sure what to expect as she remained silent during the whole exchange, but once she was in position, with slow and seductive movements she whipped off her top, she wasn't wearing any bra. Almost to my embarrassment, my mouth dropped open, in awe of the most perfect boobs. I was utterly fixated on her astonishing chest. She truly had the most perfectly shaped boobs. The curves. The dimensions. They sat high on her chest and pouted urgently towards my gaze. Her boobs looked firm, even without the support of the bra. Her areolas were simply magical. Not too big and not too small. Beautifully formed and rich in colour. Her nipples were obviously stiff as if they had already anticipated what I was about to do to them.

At first I was going to try and admit innocence but it was obvious that she had seen right through me and knew I was bold out by her ample chest. And I was. Wholeheartedly.

I instinctively reached up and cupped them with my palms. Their weight and fullness made me slightly gasp as I knew I was in the presence of breast-royalty. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I somehow felt that this couldn't be true, and that I was fantasising beyond my wildest dreams.

And very slowly, with just the tip of my finger I made round movements around the outside of her erect nipple. I was so slow she can feel slight differences under and on the sides and on top of each nipple.I was barely touching her and yet it felt intense.

She closed her eyes. Not out of pleasure, although the pleasure is enormous. But out of concentration. She wanted it to last. She doesn't want to react and rush things. She wants to focus and relax and let it go on as long as possible.

Typically I treated her breast as two beloved softballs. I tend to be more masculine with them. My squeeze was firm. My hold was definite. I could palm her like they're two softballs. She enjoyed it. She liked it. She wanted it. She's far more in love with her breasts than he was. She seeks the attention. She desires the reaction. She craves the pleasure.

She was quite simply delicious. I really mean that in the fullest sense of the word. Her breast was the most delectable thing I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. I can't put into words just how amazing it was to taste that breast. More amazingly, I can't explain why it tasted so uniquely delicious.

With my lips firmly attached to her breast, I flickered my tongue around her stiff nipple and then gently rolled my mouth over her expansive boob, kissing and tasting every inch. I licked my way under her perfect curves and slowly moved across her cleavage to resume the same adoration to her other breast. I could have spent an eternity in the midst of her voluptuous perfection.

Every so often I would glance up to her face and hear her cooing gently with her eyes closed. She made the subtle sounds of a woman in rapture which is when I knew that this girl was very happy to have her boobs paid a lot of attention. Combined with my incessant love for breasts and her reaction to my oral homage.

I re-positioned myself so that I could easily accept one of her perfect nipples between my lips. I took my time to slowly encircle her areola with my tongue, before accepting her erect nipple into my mouth. She seemed to sink even further into the soft couch as I pursued every last inch of her breast. I slowly dragged my tongue under her boobs to make sure I tasted every single millimetre of her flesh. I relished every taste and sensation. She would encourage me with subtle signs that I was maximising her pleasure, so I would dutifully adhere to her indications that I was giving her the experience she enjoyed the most.

Playing with her boobs made me really excited and I hadn't any control on myself. She was lying topless in front of me and her skirt moved upto her upper thighs. She was literally nude in front of me. I took my thing out and positioned myself between her thighs ( without entering her). I started pushing myself as if I was inside her. I loved watching her large firm breasts jiggle with each of my motions and wanted to see how much I could make them move. So, finally, in a game with myself, I suddenly rammed his entire cock all the way inside her thighs. Both of my eyes closed and I just held it there, enjoying the moment. I pulled all of the way out, and then did it again. And again. And again. The sweat was dripping from my forehead as we continued our motions. We were both moaning and there were no words, as the sensations were overwhelming for both of us.

ravi_95
ravi_95
8 Followers