She Brings The Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axim tried to get the law involved to make me abort Esten, saying 'that thing' wouldn't squeeze his balls for child support when he had 3 kids already. That's when I found out he had kids and a separate girlfriend. Whatever he felt was from lack of what he got from her. Having another kid wasn't in the plan. But when she left him, Esten was 1 and Axim immediately wanted to take back his ability to be a father. Dragged me through court for 2 years and convinced a judge to grant him visitation.

He speaks utter fuckery whenever Esten visits him... 1 year later, Esten asked to not see him anymore. I went to court, told them, had a teacher and tutor vouch that I didn't tell him what to say, and Axim takes him for just a few holidays. He doesn't enjoy that I'm 'stealing' his son and making him into a wimp..."

I knew she had more to say but I cut her off, taking her hands in mine, and squeezing as hard as I could. Nothing in me imagined a story like this... And I thought some parts of my life or the papers were fucked. I might not have had words to say, but I held her hands, smiling slightly and nodding.

"I know... it's not easy to accept someone having a secret kid. Or... wanting to be a stepparent or anything. Just wish you didn't have to find out this way. I should have told you sooner... Like anyone, I was afraid. Didn't want to hurt you or Esten. I understand if... you want to end things."

Patting her hand, I puckered my lips. "What did you say to me 2 weeks ago, when we talked in the bath?"

"I'm prone to mistakes?" She said with a stressed laugh.

"Perfect is understanding each other enough, despite what we might not say out loud." I spoke gently, rubbing her hands with my thumbs. "This is... a lot to take in. Nowhere near okay right now. But I won't leave because you wanted to protect who you care about. Just promise there are no more children, secret partners, a twin, or being with the mafia."

Lena laughed, tears falling down her face. "No none of that. Nothing else. Just... my little boy."

"Hehe... Who's idea was it to name him Esten?"

"Granpapa. Said how I had more balls than Axim to deal with him for six months of hell then kick his ass. A bad joke... but I'm glad Esten has a middle name. After my father."

"So Esten Artur Kovenish... A famous name if I ever heard one." I said with a brighter smile. "Especially with you beside him."

She shook her head, squeezing my hands. "Maybe... with you too."

Biting my lip, I felt my stomach doing cartwheels. While my appointment gave me bad news about maybe not having sex, or even kids, I was given Lena's support, her family's kindness, and... possibly being a guardian to a kid. It left me with a lot to think about... but nothing was saying to run away anymore. The secrets I felt she might be hiding... that heavy feeling inside was gone. Along with the flicker of fear in Lena's eyes.

Our order had been called and she got up to go get them, though not without kissing my cheek. I was... weirdly content, and wondered if I needed to be. My girlfriend literally lied about a psychotic ex and a child... But I was happy. And I knew it was because she told the truth, not trying to cover it up with more excuses. Most people I've known would lie and hope I don't notice. I guess part of me was grateful. Whether I shouldn't stay, I forgive her.

Love is sometimes pain. But the regret is to not forgive and lose someone who brightened your corner of the world.

----

Two Months Later

Going to the follow up, the doctor told me that I had Uterine Fibroids... Something not seen in women younger than 30.

Talking through the options, each of them scared me. Even the medications have a possibility of not having children... Hearing that broke me... I may not want to have children now, but if I wanted to settle more with Lena, the choice would be there for us. It was the first time talking about a family of my own effected me so deeply.

But Lena holding me close, saying we'll be okay, helped me calm down more to figure out what I wanted to do. After some more consulting with the doctor, I decided on medication and minimally invasive procedures. I understood that even in doing this, it won't be a guarantee the fibroids would completely go away or stop causing pain.

At home, I was distracted while having dinner with Lena and her family. At one point, she pulled me into a hug, not saying a word. What I didn't expect was her son coming up to me while everyone was doing dishes. My stomach retreated into my throat as we looked at each other, him slowly talking.

"Dara... talks a lot about you." He said.

"She talks a lot about you too Esten. Loves you very much." I managed to say with a smile.

"Dara... wants... you to be happy. Because, you have looked sad."

"Dara does make me happy. There are just... some things that can be hard."

"Will... family make you happy?"

My stomach nearly poured out my mouth as those words slapped my inner ear. "Maybe someday."

Nodding, he smiled and handed me a crayon he'd been holding. "Want to color with me? I can still be bad with the lines."

Taking the crayon, he pointed to a tree and I got to work. When it came to the leaves, he handed me a pink crayon... which I found a little weird. But he's 4, so if he wants a pink tree, I'll color a pink tree. Then he handed me blue for water. By the time we were done, I realized how familiar the picture looked. Why...?

Running to the kitchen, Esten happily showed Lena the picture, which from what I saw, she hung it on the board in view. Walking out with Esten in her arms, Lena gestured that we would go upstairs. As awake as he was before, Esten was just as quickly asleep. Changing him into pajamas and tucked in, Lena shut his door and joined me in the hall.

----

As we walked down the hall, we were awkward but glad to be together.

"He's as sweet as you say." I said, biting my lip.

"I try to keep it that way." She shrugged. "There's a lot I can't protect him from... And how it effects him scares me."

"That's what makes his Dara the best."

She blushed a bit, taking my hand as we walked into her bedroom. "I'm nowhere near the parent he needs. Sometimes not the girlfriend you deserve either."

"You do realize that anyone else would have ran the other way when they knew I couldn't be properly fucked like their bad girl?"

"Doesn't make me a saint."

"No... But it does make you mine."

"So why run? I want to keep you always."

I managed to smile for the first time all day as I hugged her and we laid down in her bed. Nuzzling closer together, Lena's scent made me shudder. It was... worthwhile. If I could find another word for it, I'd say it, but worthwhile was the closest answer I had. All that was missing were wedding bands. Because this is where I wanted to be. What made it better was feeling her fingers gently scratching my scalp and not minding all the kinks in my hair.

If I were a cat, I'd probably be purring right now.

"Want to sleep here tonight?" Lena asked gently.

"As much as I want to..." I groaned. "I can't. I'm having dinner with my family. And based on how Mom keeps talking, there's big news."

"Sounds like you'll have me on speed dial." She joked.

"Not unless you want to come with me." I blurted out.

I had no idea why that ran out of my mouth... Because the thought of my family meeting Lena was bound to cause unnecessary drama. Not because of anything she would do, but what Mom or youngest brother would find an excuse to do. They were a big reason I avoided dating on top of all the psychopaths in training I met. Though as I nervously looked up at her, she smiled a bit.

"You sure you want me to go?"

"It makes me nervous. But I know dinner would be more manageable with my best friend there."

"Your friends were weird around me. Should I expect your family to be weird too?"

Puckering my lips, I sighed. "If I say yes, will you not come?"

"No." She said while shaking her head a bit. "Just need to know how thick my patience should be. Wouldn't want to cause any trouble."

"If we make it out of there intact, put a ring on my finger. Because you'll be the first person to EVER not walk out alone."

Leaning down, she pressed her lips to mine, the feel of her kisses making me curl my toes... With my eyes still closed and her taste coming with short pauses, I heard her say 'Deal', then she came back for more of me. We both tried pulling away, knowing getting too worked up might end awkwardly. But neither of us let up, my hands tugging at her shirt to keep kissing, and her body shifting over me, my legs on either side of her hips.

The closer I felt her... the more I wanted to keep this feeling she gave me...

Shifting my hands, I pulled at the waist of her pants until I heard a pop and reached in. The heat against my hand was smooth... then had stubble, and a slick nub. My fingers dragged over and found Lena's second pulse, slipping in easily and her body tensing as I adjusted to find what spot made her weak. Gripping my wrist, she whispered to slow down, and I nodded wordlessly as my fingers circled slowly inside.

Her breathing sounded heavy, matching mine as her hand slid up my dress and teased at the wet patch of my underwear. Not lingering for long, the sting from the wet material being moved aside and air touching my soaked pussy made my back arch. Lena hadn't even started torturing me and I was close... Feeling a careful push inside, I couldn't resist moaning, feeling her reach to find my spot. As I felt the rush of her finding my inner pearl, Lena pulled me tight against her, the flat of my hand touching hers.

We'd tried this before... but stopped due to the pain I felt. And for the first time in a year and a half, I was comfortable enough to not have to stop...

Though I was sure there wasn't any pain, Lena's pace was slow, occasionally prompting and asking if anything bothered me. Each time, I shook my head no and bit my lip hard enough to not cum so quickly... Knowing my tells, Lena paced faster, both of us trying to enjoy the other milked insides without mercy. Grabbing at her, we kissed to keep our moans quiet. Chests shook, breath doing the same, our hands and fingers feeling the other's sexual honey.

Red faced, hot, and a bright afterglow, I finally said something.

"Lena?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can we do that more often?"

Resting her forehead to mine, she smiled again. "Often as we can. So long as it doesn't hurt you."

Laughing with a Cheshire grin, I was nodding. "If love feels like that, I want more from you..."

"Simple as that sweetie..."

"Shower with me?"

"We'll never behave if we do."

Giggling, we finally pulled away, gentle to not hurt anything, and went to clean up in her bathroom. I nearly jumped Lena again as she leaned me against the wall, a warm rag cleaning me as she stared with a smile. She loved teasing me... but never did it to take advantage. She craved the look in my eyes for the firsts, seconds, and thirds of how I felt while she did something. Even when we were only hugging...

Lena might be polite, but I enjoyed knowing she ached for me when I left. While she tried to clean herself up, I shut her bathroom door, gently pushed her to the wall and lifted her shirt. Curious of what I'd do, her eyes focused on me, twitching slightly as my lips kissed her stomach. Leaving a trail down, I got to my knees, and took pleasure in tasting her honey for myself.

I had never gotten a lot of chances to satisfy Lena... mostly due to not knowing how or her prioritizing my comfort. The few times I had... Let's say I wasn't thirsty afterwards. The more I licked, feeling her hands in my hair, hearing her head gently touch the wall behind and feeling her shake, airy moans of my name and cursing. I wouldn't lie if I said I didn't want to be taken again.

As she thrust and grind on my tongue, I lapped up the trickle of cum that slid down my tongue and enjoyed more as Lena looked down at me, blushed red with her freckles, saying my name. The color of red she was as I held her eyes, swallowing and smiling with her gloss on my lips, could be described as sunburn.

"I think I brought out your inner freak." She panted. "Far from the shy girl I met over a year ago."

"You let me be myself Lena. Of course you think I'm freaky."

"True. But at least we didn't get in the shower. Water bill would be ridiculous."

"We'll try my place next time."

Shaking her head, she helped me stand, kissing me hard and not caring that I tasted like her. Cleaning up a second time, Lena walked me to my car and made sure I got in.

"Too bad days aren't longer." I pouted.

"With you, they last forever." She assured me.

"I'll see you tomorrow for dinner right?"

"Of course. Just let me know what time."

"Lena?"

"Yes Davi?"

"I love you..."

Even in the dark, I saw her blush. I hadn't said it a lot out loud... so she said it for both of us, knowing I felt the same. But hearing it always made her heart do cartwheels.

"I love you too. And promise to for a long time."

"I know... I... just had to say it. Everything going on the last months, and you've been more than supportive. My rock in all this... You should hear how I feel and not have to just think it."

"Admitting love can be hard Davi... And I don't blame you for wanting to be sure. My girl should always feel safe."

Biting my lip, I knew I had to go... So thought to switch things. "I love you. Do you love me too?"

Again, Lena smiled, and gave a soft nod. "Be safe. See you soon."

Seeing her back away made me want to get out and hug her again... But I turned the engine over, waving goodbye, and made my way back to the apartment. Getting inside, it felt empty without someone else to keep things warm... Maybe we could talk about moving in together one day.

Sifting through texts, my parents wanted everyone to come to dinner at the Glass Forest. Leave it to Mom to plan a public announcement at one of the most exclusive restaurants around... And probably make a scene when I bring my girlfriend. But Lena was important to me, and I would be damned if there was a problem. Finding the address, I text Lena the details. The next text was, 'Should I dress up?'.

Knowing the strict dress code, I said yes, but to not overdue it to where she was uncomfortable. With a 'Not to worry. Be sure to have sweet dreams.', I decided to get ready for bed. Stripping down, I looked to the window, the moon casting a bright light over what I heard as rain. Smiling a bit, I felt Lena there with me. Whenever it rained, we were together, enjoying what we did, and snuggling close. Even on the days where bad things happened, those memories comforted me.

So in a way, Lena was rain that helped me grow.

----

The Following Night, 7:24 pm

I'd gotten ready a lot earlier since I insisted on picking Lena up. Traffic on Sundays downtown was... a journey. So despite being a short drive, going 1 hour ahead of schedule was a good idea. Pulling up, I text Lena I was there, and saw the front door open. She was saying bye to Esten, who was wearing clothes too. Coming to the car, I had to hold my jaw up. The dress was one thing... but fuck. Lena in a suit made me melt into dark chocolate...

When she sat down, she wore a pink tie... adorable when I noticed the small blue flowers. Getting comfortable, she turned to me, flashed a smile, and leaned in for a kiss. Tugging at her tie, I got my kiss faster, a smile on my face.

"Heh guess I look nice." Lena joked.

"You're the most handsome woman I've seen." I shot back happily. "They'll definitely let you in anywhere."

I felt her hand gently touch my face, fingers tilting my chin a little. I felt a bit flush, seeing as I loved her close to me. With one more peck, we settled and got on with driving to Glass Forest. I glanced over when I could, marveling at Lena. Every so often, I noticed a bit of pink on her face, making me giggle. Pulling up to the front door, Lena was the first out, opening the door for me. Well... wow. I didn't know if it was to give a good impression, but the small things she did never ceased to make me feel special.

With the valet taking my key, I walked in on her arm, and spoke to the Maitre D about who I was there for. Walking us to my family, I was glad that my dad and younger were there and not the troublemakers... Smiling as I came over, they were shocked, in a good way, when they saw Lena. Getting to my dad first, I hugged him before introducing him.

"Hey dad. Nice to see you again."

"And I'm glad to see you too honey." He said in a warm voice.

Nervous, I back away again and tugged softly at Lena's jacket sleeve. "Dad, this is Lena. The wonderful dancer I was talking about."

"Oh. Glad to finally have a face to the name." He said with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you Lena. I'm Davina's father, Terrell Akari."

"Happy to meet you." She nodded, sticking her hand out to shake.

My dad rarely smiled at the people I brought around... And this was the one time I brought someone I loved with him having a say before my Mom.

"Pretty strong handshake you got there. Work with your hands?"

"Sometimes. I like to fix things myself as much as possible."

"I like her Davi. Look forward to seeing you around more often." Dad chuckled.

"I'd love to." Lena agreed.

A good amount of the anxiety I felt calmed, even more when my brother's question after shaking Lean's hand was when she would marry me. Though most of the stress washed away, the air changed when my mother walked in, my youngest brother behind with his girlfriend. At first, Mom had a smile on her face but it went away when she realized Lena was a woman. She brushed it off, still being polite to Mom and saying hello to my youngest brother.

Youngest brother was an ass as usual... but Lena took it on the chin, going as far as to pull out the chair for brother's girlfriend, who was holding my niece. Seeing that, youngest brother pushed Lena away, saying to quit putting moves on straight women. The slight smile fell from her face... but only for a second as she contemplated not punching him. I saw that look once... and that was when her ex tried to come near me.

Shaking it off, she pulled out my chair, which I blushed at, and sat after I was pushed in. Mom started to talk, but stopped when Lena came into view.

"Excuse me, Leslie. This is a family matter." Mom said rudely. "Go and stand over there a moment."

"Mom..." I pressed. "Lena is my girlfriend. She's important to the family."

Before she could protest, my father cleared his throat, took a sip of water, then said, "Go on.". Goddamn my dad is a hero.

"Anyhow..." Mom went on. "Everyone's here today because Gerald has some exciting news to share."

My youngest brother pouted, looking entirely unhappy about everything. "Announcement 1, Eyra is pregnant. Due date is in 4 months, my first son. Announcement 2, I proposed and we're getting married sometime next year."

The lack of enthusiasm in his tone pissed off Mom, who expected more grandeur out of the occasion. Nonetheless, everyone said congratulations, including Lena to my brother and his fiancée. This made him scowl more... which made me want to reach out and smack the taste out of his mouth.

"No offense dyke." He said bluntly. "But no one invited you here. So keep your mouth shut."

Father went to say something, but Lena shook her head, raising her hand a bit. "In laws should be nice to each other. Alienating one side of the family isn't ideal."

Mom laughed, stopping for a sip of wine. "Nonsense. As if we'd allow Davina to marry someone who isn't fit for us."

My younger brother wrinkled his forehead, not believing what he was hearing. "What exactly counts as 'fit for us' Ma?"

She turned to him, glass still in her hand. "Don't act as if you have no idea what I mean Theodore. Everyone at this table knows, including Davina herself, that this phase of liking women is just that. A phase. Why it's taking her so long to find a husband is beyond me. So this... woman is serving to piss off the family."