All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 02'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

It doesn't matter how well written a story is (and I think this is very well written), it is hard to like the tale when none of your characters have a single redeeming feature.

4 stars for the quality of the writing.

OldskierOldskierabout 1 year ago

Marriage only survives if hubby wants to be a happy willing spineless cuckold because wifey’s inner slut has been unleashed …. No way she doesn’t stop looking for another David to fuck her. If hubby divorces the whore hope she is in fact pregnant with David’s baby and has to raise it by herself, that will make fucking around difficult but am sure she will find a way to continue being the slut she has become… Should be no way to salvage this marriage.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

it would have been even better if it had been understood that she was free to fuck other men.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Super hot chapter!!!! Well done!!! Go on soon, please ;)

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The quality of the writing suggests the possibility that there will hopefully be something more to the story than the standard old and boring willing cuck and a slut wife trope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If it is multi part and it’s already written put it out faster than every 9 or 10 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why every single husband ends being a closet cuckold? Where is the self respect? It was a good tale till that talk between spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope someone who knows both her and Stephan was there to and saw her and took pictures and video and sent it to Stephan and he has her served divorce papers at the airport when she arrives home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a bitch. If you wanted to create an absolutely bitch whore of a female character you did exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Solid 5!! She’ll be hooked on big dicks for rest of her life. Hubby will either except it or divorce her. Hopefully she’s carrying Dave’s baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good exploration of her inner thoughts what is an all too common tale, albeit usually it is they guy who strays...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story……nothing better than a hot slutty wife. Hopefully hubby comes to terms with this & they can have many wonderful adventures together. I do hope she is knocked by Dave. Hopefully there are a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just end the Marriage there’s no reason

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

Not a likeable character in the whole story. So, who cares what happens to any of them.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 year ago

Just one word for this mess...TERRIBLE.... I agree with 'hindsight2020', nothing exciting or likeable here. A cheating slut wife and her lover screws around while her poor clueless husband is at home "worried" about what's going on with her. Just FTDS and end this sorrowful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A resounding endorsement for spaying and neutering.

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

Ok, everyone stop the heating. First, it is just a story. It is a very good erotic story written to pique your sexual interest. I have found it to be one of the most erotic stories I have read to date. You were warned not to read if certain things offended you. But yet here you are calling her names and ready to tie her to a steak and burn her. Yes, she was married but she went with her husband’s permission. And in part one here are 4 things that Stephen told her.

1: "No, baby, just have an amazing time. Have lots of fun. Go wild, you deserve it.”

2: "Oh baby, just remember I love you. And anything that happens this weekend, just make sure to get back to my arms at the end."

3: “Go crazy, go to the bar. Have a few tequila’s for me. And if you do meet new people..."

4: "Remember you do have a free pass as long as you tell me everything just like Doctor Caroline said."

Yes, they are both at fault but let’s let the next chapters sort that out.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

70slowhands,

the author was rather inconsistent between part one and part two. Retcon ir rewrite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Once again one of the best writing I have seen in a long time here. You are slowly becoming one of my favorite authors for sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The addition of an editor clearly fixed many of the issues I had with part 1

RealCatPersonWifeRealCatPersonWifeabout 1 year ago

WOW!! Need chapter 3 Now! Super hot scenes!! Need more please!! Don´t Stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really dont get the hate this type of stories get here in literotica. What do you haters want? I normal vanilla story. I personaly love them. And this specific author has an amazing writing style she really gets the story across.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

"I wanted to be bred like a common whore."

... That phrase is nonsensical. Whores do not get bred. They're smart enough to not get their clients to knock them up - having babies would definitely hurt their business.

So yes - nonsense... but, then again, Claudia does not strike me as a bright person, so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s what guys a stupid slut wife with no brains

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why all the hate in here I dont get it personaly loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, Cat, you violated the first rule of good writing: you created a wholly unlikable main character without a compensating foil. Her husband comes off as simpering, over-indulgent, almost like a parent. Claudia is a shrew who feigns guilt and regret more than is actually the case. The "inner conflict" you've shown us feels more literary than actual conflict or attack of conscience. That looming specter of lazy writing, the ubiquitous Martian Slut Ray (the Fetish Plot Gateway Device), hovers just over the horizon. David is just a piece of meat (or, meet, in this case) with a reptile brain attached.

.

There's a reason why writers of female fiction have liberally used "split personality," mental illness, possession, blackmail, economic survival, and other related "reasons" to explain their female characters' licentiousness over the past 100-years of this kind of writing. These create room for the reader to empathize or even sympathize with MC's plot, even if they aren't okay with her actions. The "I wanna be a slut" and "my therapist/BFF/mentally ill cuck hubby" reasons are recent inventions and, quite frankly, are already worn out completely. They box in any reader who doesn't share MC's kinks, values or plight. At the end of the day, successful writing requires the reader to identify with or like your MC, even if she is self-immolating.

.

You technically write well, which 90% of the writers on this site cannot. However, your storytelling, especially your character arcs, plot development, and timing, still need much work. Try creating a character sketch for each person in your story, and you'll find that your storytelling benefits greatly. Many resources on character development out there, and for good reason. Find an editor or a beta reader, or both. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife rakes two trips alone a year, wherever she desires. She leaves with the understanding that she is free to enjoy another man,or even multiple men during her trip. When she returns, we spend the next several weeks reliving her experiences. Then a few weeks before her next adventure, we begin to ramp up our excitement. I love shopping with her for clothes, bikinis and lingerie for her to wear on the trip. Just knowing that I am picking out panties with the purpose that another man will be the one removing them is intense. This arranging has strengthened our marriage ten fold.

And to you naysayers, yes, she has given me the same options when I travel. So far it’s only resulted in one quick, but exq blowjob from a waitress and some rather nice flirting. Both the fact that it’s mutual means it not a one way street. I simply seem to enjoy hearing the details of her trips much more than she does mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The inner struggle she’s going through is real. I felt the same thing the first time I was with a man other than my hubby. Sitting down and telling him was hard. A few hour of crying and I found out that he was crying, not from what I did, but from the fact that he wasn’t involved. He too, has always had fantasies of sharing me. Boy did that come out of left field. We’ve worked it out and in fact, he’s the one who got me to begin reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who let's their wife go off alone to Cabo to "find herself". She's a dumb slut. Hopefully her dumb fuck husband has the house cleaned out and has her served at the airport, but I have a feeling this is just another of the many slut and cuck story's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it! Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a story! There is a dark side to Claudia for sure, but also the chance for her to do more slutty stuff. But first Stephan has to uncover the truth and give her a chance. This story is suspenseful, emotional, dramatic, with some spicy scenes and humor to round it out. I started reading the first chapter in the series and could not wait for more to come out. Not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this. A lot.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

A woman with No dignity, no moral guidepost, no loyalty no love. Just out of sight out of mind so let’s hide the fact that you are married, then when the that fact that she’s married is revealed who cares, her vows mean nothing. She and David deserve each other since they both have no moral compass.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Yes, just a cheating slut wife. Plus, she is lying to both of them regarding "protection". Her clueless husband Stephan has been told that she used protection. David just assumes it and has already told her that he isn't interested in a relationship. He just wants to have fun and fuck her.

There's no where for this story to go. She has made Stephan an unknowing cuck and has continued fucking David when she has no future with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This sounds like it was written by another confused transgendered writer trying to impress their fantasy life on the rest of the readership. It took no time at all to imply that Stephan is a closet cuck and secretly gets off on his wife having sex with other men. David is a viper in tall grass. He's filling Claudia with a pile of BS telling her he doesn't want to get between her and Stephan. If that were the case David would have said goodbye to Claudia as soon as he confirmed she was married. But that isn't what he did, no he continues bedding her to getting his rocks off in a prime married woman. And Claudia? She is a slut. Yep, that little dot after the word slut, period.

Stephan was still frustrated at his wife's lack of communication. "I can't believe she did that, getting drunk all alone in a foreign country. God knows what could have happened to her," he said out loud. "It was so reckless of her to act that way, I know she is going through a tough time, but still," he said, his voice calming down. 'We will get through this together,' he thought, as he started to get ready for work.

As Claudia knelt there in front of the toilet, she started to think back at what had happened the day before, and more importantly, later that night. All the lustful acts she had committed. She felt so guilty for breaking her marriage vows, and doing something that would surely hurt Stephan.

Here is how Claudia feels - "...But even now, as she was torn up inside by her guilt, she could not deny that she had loved every second of her experience with David. She felt like a completely new woman, a total slut. Claudia had always been such a well behaved person. All her life trying her best to be the perfect daughter, girlfriend then wife. So now she questioned, 'who was that woman last night?'..." - The answer? She is a slut, that's who that woman was, and today she is still a slut! Claudia and David are two absolutely horrible people. Claudia particularly so because it was her own self-centered attitude and selfish desire that put her into this situation. She kept trying to find a way to blame her therapist, but she has only herself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Love the attention to detail and the conflicting emotions, lots of lesser writers just make it a switch that gets flipped for a similar premise. Ignore the haters who comment on every single cheating wife story in this category they all come out in droves for every single story in this category no matter how well written

lubridermnormallubridermnormalabout 1 year ago

Great story! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once again at very well written story with some of the best sex i have ever read here. Keep ot going.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 1 year ago

Average. Too dry. Void of real feeling. Very repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This type of storys really divide the readership here. Some people seam to hate them whit all their hearts and othwr love them. I for one try to focus on the writing quality. And this author has an amazing sence for crating a compelling story. I think we should show our appreciation for the author since the self made critics here are all the same full of negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. Hope she is pregnant. And that she keeps getting in touch with her inner slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story so far. The differences between part 1 and part 2 are quite noticeable. You should have somebody review part one and then re-publish it. Could barely make it through part 1 but glad I kept on and gave part 2 a chance. Hope there is a part 3 coming soon.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

She's not really wife material for Stephen, I don't think she's in control of the inner slut. She'll cheat again and likely with someone else. They need to part ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story telling. I wish more authors here had such a way whit words. Please keep it going we all need more of this!

dsc123456dsc123456about 1 year ago

great story- next chapter please

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Stephen needs todivorce her staying married is bad for both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok this is getting ridiculous when is part 3 coming out its been too long

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Bit repetitive even for Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife asked for a free pas 2 years ago. It was the best thing I could give her and me. She has become a well used slut. And I cant get enough of orther cum when she comes home for me to clean up,telling me who and how she got fucked and how huge his cock was. She is happy and so am I. So let your wife be a slut and enjoy the rush knowing she just been fucked and comes home to me, happy to tell everthing, our sex life is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Cat! Need ASAP Chapter 3!!

spinpole2001spinpole2001about 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait for more

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@slowhands, unspoken, but strongly implied, is that what happens at Cabo, STAYS at Cabo, i.e. no straying now that she's back, no David following her home, and an abortion if David knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im not sure why but i find your writing style very alluring. I keep coming back for more each time. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to know how many chapters the story will have i don't see it getting more than 5 to be honest. Very well written by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another very well written story whit horrid people in it. I can now say i really hate an imagenery character in Claudia.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

I don't think she should have confessed to Stephan. And during the sex, by the time he was eating her ass, I lost it. Too hot!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow she 'forgot' her diaphragm. Right.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

You mention an editor? You should have used one on the first chapter, as it was full of errors, plus bouncing from past to present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey just wanted to let you known that you have a lot of fans out there too. this type of story's are amazing and have an audience too. Dam the haters. Part 2 if my favorite of the three so far. I love part 1 too but the lack of consistency was a bit awkward for me. Keep it going this story's and writing style are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awful dislikable story.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy12 months ago

Your character thinks that she Forgot to put her diaphragm in rather than didn't pack it for her solo trip. Was she planning on having extramarital sex?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope the husband is not there to pick her up I hope it's her pissed off parents. Slut.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks12 months ago

What a slut! Yes a young wife going to a beach resort for a vacation by herself, wasn't looking for strange cock?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My husband books me a getaway like this once every three months. I’m allowed to do anything I want as long as I tell him all the details. My most recent trip was to Grand Cayman Island and I met the most adorable local man. He gives tours to tourists. I was on one and while everyone else was snorkeling with sea turtles, I was riding on his dick in the passenger van. I saw him for three nights and has some amazing sex. When I returned home, my husband was so attentive. He really gets of on me acting slutty and it will keep him fired up until my next trip.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way to long to continue also beyond fiction

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Romo Stanley

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Comment number 69! Nice

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So in the end, Claudia turned herself into a liar.

If she really loves her husband, which seems more like a fondness for the family dog rather than love, she will divorce him so he can start a new life

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks103x

RE: @slowhands, unspoken, but strongly implied, - Where was this implied?

"no straying now that she's back" - she's not back, she's on the plane

I don't see where slowhands comment would lead you to comment as you did.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There probably are a few women who wish deeply they were carrying another man's child because there is a large population. Might even be a female wishing her pet pony had knocked her up. This is a pretty good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Claudia is just a slut with three holes to fill. The world is full of girls like that. It makes life fun, baby, hit it it and quit it with no worries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES