All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 05'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Story is well-written and interesting although there is too much repetitive introspection. Claudia is evil. Loving someone requires sacrifice, and if one is not willing to sacrifice, then one is not in love. We are all tempted to do harm -- even the possibility of walking away from a dinner without paying. Yet, we do not do that because we recognized that society requires us to do right. When we intentionally choose to do wrong and not sacrifice, then we are evil.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy11 months ago

i notice that she doesn't insert her diaphragm or at least take it with her.

bluengraybluengray11 months ago

I look at the story as word soup. Way too much repetition, with the very same thoughts being described in multiple ways. I recognize that the author can write whatever she wishes, but this same story could be told in a much shorter fashion. I do, however, appreciate her efforts in writing, because I certainly couldn’t do it. 3*, with a hope of better stories to come.

Chuck100Chuck10011 months ago

It would serve her right if Stephan's work trip was a test, if she was truly remorseful for her previous actions. She is demonstrating that she is not. Once proven. I would bet that David's interest would evaporate if Stephan was no longer in the picture. The only action left to Stephan is to separate himself from this cancerous relationship. The harshest retaliation for her actions is Indifference towards his wife for her betrayal. Start to live as if he were single and start the search for a real soul mate and not a poser. If she gets pregnant from her sex with Stephen and it is David's co-mingled sperms which gets her pregnant that is her problem. I agree with #someoneother there is too much introspection.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

A very well told story but one that will end the only way it can: in tears and pain.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just go a d do not return

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

Now you made Stephen dumb. So he not watching her, not investigating her for her betrayal

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok its well writing and hightly erotic, but there is not once drop off love in this story , she doesnt love anyone except herself

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

" 'Maybe it's not about physical connection alone. It's about the rush, the thrill of stepping outside the boundaries. Hell, maybe it's got nothing at all to do with David, and it's all about me. What the hell is wrong with me?' " —— What's wrong with Claudia is that she is a despicable individual whose sole interests lie with Claudia. A concept of karma being that the universe balances all things out, it would be fitting for Stephan to forbid his name going on the birth certificate pending the results of the baby's DNA paternity test.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would have been interesting to have had her husband coming to the door or waiting at the other guys house for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1* It is obvious that "allure" is your favorite word in the English language. A shame that you beat it to death in this trite psychobabble story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just drop the act and end this marriage, or you will make Stephan a willing cuckold? Perhaps an idiot who can't SEE there is no trust and hope?

So, end the marriage, continue your story and change to a rightful category.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Chapters somewhat expecting they would find a way back and wham more CUCK shit. I am stupid to think there is a real story here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

From the very first part i wanted the husband not to fallow in the boring trope of the weak man that lets his wife cheated on him freely. And even if some elements of that are here i like the direction this is going

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another story about a selfish whore.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

It's simple. Claudia is a cheating slut: deluding herself into risking pregnancy with a relative stranger. I surpose it'll turn out that David is Black and we won't find out until the child is born... and it's black/mixed race!

We already know that Stephen is a wuss: a completely weak, pathetic, doormat of a husband. That's why she was so easily seduced because she doesn't love her husband. Now she'll manipulte him, until the child is born. Finally, we might find that Stephen has some backbone, some balls, when he immediately divorces the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I mean it's clear that if she is pregnant than David is the father. Stephan was too late to the party. But as far as he is concerned she took the morning after pill so if she is pregnant he will think the baby is his.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The woman portrayed in this piece has to be the dumbest bitch ever and the cuck husband isn't any smarter. He didn't notice the stream of cum flowing from her ass onto his cock? The way it's written, I'm sure the cuck won't think to have a DNA test done when she turns up knocked up. It's such a weird story all around.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My marriage is far from great, but I’m certainly glad I’m NOT married to CatPerson! My gut tells me that she is planning to cuck her husband/boyfriend (or already has) by becoming pregnant with “David’s” kid. Nobody writes about this topic without having deep thoughts about doing so. One star only.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

way too verbose, Same thoughts over and over; this could have been a 2 part story At least it put me to sleep

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Prevailing issues that take away believability and legitimacy in this story:

1. Stephan exhibits too much gullibility

2. Stephan is too weak willed

3. The story is repetitive, rehashing established ideas

4. Claudia is terribly narcissistic, to the point of being a caustic person

5. David is not believable as a professional therapist, he risks his livelihood and being sued for malpractice

ZzttzzZzttzz11 months ago

Game over lol this slut

auhound49auhound4911 months ago
MORE PLEASE!

Very good preg risk story. You are right in that preg risk out of wedlock makes sex so damn much hotter - the thrill of the forbidden, the taboo of it gets a real adrenaline rush going in both, especially the woman as the risk is so high!

VERY GOOD WORK!!!!! MOST EXCELLENT!

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible11 months ago

Cornish Rex here. Well, I'm very enjoying this series. I love reading the internal dialogue and the toing and froing of Claudia's deliberations. They are a big part of what I enjoy when reading these stories. The sex scenes were fabulous, with several moments that will linger on in my imagination! Whilst the end of this chapter works as a conclusion (with Claudia stepping out to embrace her true self), I hope there is more to come (so to speak).

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Bitch goes back for more because she’s just a common whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a great chapter. The author really knows hoe to transmit the psychological process one gets the first time you cheat on your loved one. The repetitive nature is 100% on point the same thoughts go true your aid over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With a bitch like this for a wife who needs enemies?

RTR10RTR1011 months ago

Why is everyone so down on Claudia? Stephan cheated too. And didn't even tell Claudia about it. Just called her names & came down on her for the exact same thing he did. He needs to climb down off his high horse. Claudia needs to stay away from David & work on her marriage. The love & attraction is still there between Stephen & Claudia....they need to go to counseling together & separately

TracklTrackl11 months ago

A bit too long for a whore anthem?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The matrix. I truly love the entire series so far. I find it well written and and very erotic. Keep it up we need to find how all this ends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Couldn't stop reading this chapter! A captivating and steamy tale that delves into the depths of desire and the complexities of forbidden pleasure. A must-read for those seeking a thrill that lingers long after the last page.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh this sex scene is by far the best in the series. You have such a way with words. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars all the way. If i could give it 10 i would. Such a hot story. Hope we get many more.

RealCatPersonWifeRealCatPersonWife10 months ago

This story keeps getting hotter and sexier. Please continue, I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When will the next part come out? I need it now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Stephen finally woke up and found his balls. He started divorce proceedings and while Claudia was sad, she was also excited to be free to be with David full time. She returned to his house unannounced with the news. David met her at the door but wouldn't let her in. She tried to explain, their love could now be in the open. David tried to be discreet. "Now isn't a good time Claudia." She saw the look in his eyes and her bottom lip began to quiver. "Do you have another woman here?" "Yes I do, I always have several I sleep with." What about us" she began to wail. David looked at her, began to sneer and then laugh. "You stupid cheating skanks are all the same. You confuse fucking with love. I don't love you, I just use you until another option presents itself. I tell you what you want to hear because it fits my purposes. Now, why don't you run along back to cuck hubby and I'l try to squeeze you in next Thursday." Claudia collapsed into her car weeping uncontrollably. "How could she have been so stupid? She had a great husband and selfishly threw him away. She called Stephen and when he heard her sob story asking him to take her back he laughed and laughed. "You stupid cow! Go fuck yourself!" Enjoy being a single mom!" She was alone. About a month later David was caught outside his gym in a parking garage with no cameras. He didn't walk out.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr10 months ago

Really looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Intense, provocative, and unapologetically bold, the story takes you on a gripping journey into the depths of desire and the complexities of human nature. A daring exploration of passion, submission, and the thrill of the forbidden. 5 stars keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I trully hope the toxic community here hasn't driven you away. Many people hate storys like this. Why do they read them when they have been clearly warden is beyond me. But don't let the hates bringing you down. Your storys are amazing and i have enjoyed reading all of them. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I actually like the ending another anon wrote. I don't believe David loves Claudia. And while I understand being intrigued by forbidden desires and giving into them. She's done that already. If she wants to continue, then she should set Stephen free. Or rather, he should set her free!! Either that or BOTH agree to an open marriage.

But also, if she has David's child, that's just too much. I don't think Stephen could maintain his self-respect while raising another man's child, conceived in betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FIVE STARS .... for this Anon's brilliant comment!!!

"Epilogue: Stephen finally woke up and found his balls. He started divorce proceedings and while Claudia was sad, she was also excited to be free to be with David full time. She returned to his house unannounced with the news. David met her at the door but wouldn't let her in. She tried to explain, their love could now be in the open. David tried to be discreet. "Now isn't a good time Claudia." She saw the look in his eyes and her bottom lip began to quiver. "Do you have another woman here?" "Yes I do, I always have several I sleep with." What about us" she began to wail. David looked at her, began to sneer and then laugh. "You stupid cheating skanks are all the same. You confuse fucking with love. I don't love you, I just use you until another option presents itself. I tell you what you want to hear because it fits my purposes. Now, why don't you run along back to cuck hubby and I'l try to squeeze you in next Thursday." Claudia collapsed into her car weeping uncontrollably. "How could she have been so stupid? She had a great husband and selfishly threw him away. She called Stephen and when he heard her sob story asking him to take her back he laughed and laughed. "You stupid cow! Go fuck yourself!" Enjoy being a single mom!" She was alone. About a month later David was caught outside his gym in a parking garage with no cameras. He didn't walk out."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello Cat! Let me tell you that I look forward to each chapter of this series that you have created. Do not pay attention to what these envious and people with serious problems write. I love how you manage to capture my attention from the first line and it makes me fantasize about being Claudia and having that sexual and animal awakening with David. Please go ahead and ignore these pseudo writers.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@Anonymous

RE: Prevailing issues

5. David is not believable as a professional therapist, he risks his livelihood and being sued for malpractice

Why do you say that? David is not seeing her as a therapist, even if their 2nd meeting was for that purpose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Even if I’m disgusted with Claudia, I will say that CatPerson is a very good writer. I appreciate the turmoil that Claudia is undergoing. Just because you don’t like a subject matter or a character, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t read. This category has the most comments because it evokes strong feelings. As long as the comment isn’t just “1*” then the feedback is helpful to this author.

I think the chapter length is acceptable, but I would certainly continue to stick to 3-5 pages until you’re more established. A large number of pages, which you’ve avoided, can intimidate your new readers. The structure of the story with the cliff hangers is well chosen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES