All Comments on 'She Couldn't Stop Pt. 07'

by CatPerson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive9 months ago

You’re a good writer with an engaging tale, but the thing you need to work in is repetition. In the first half (not to mention previous chapters) nearly every paragraph repeats the “guilt but thrill” idea. It’s not necessary to keep hammering that point over and over.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester9 months ago

A well writen story of a wife's betrayal.

Looking forward to Stephan's reaction.

5*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

I wonder if she’ll find being an exhausted single mom as erotic as when she maliciously cucked her husband and was aroused by the thought of his wasted and useless sperm.

I feel bad for her fatherless child.

PolpolpPolpolp9 months ago

Another cuck follow up, i really Hope Stephan not gonna en a complete cuckold but its seems the way you want it

Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Time for Stephan to man up!

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Heh, good luck with saving your marriage now, bitch !!!!! While she tried, ultimately she was too weak. The faster Stephen kick her out of his life, the better. As for her.......her only hope would be some kind of therapy. Not to save present marriage, but no to destroy future ones - if that's even happen.

Anyway, for this cliffhanger I can't vote more than 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The wife is a fool and gullible to whatever happens. What is next? A gangbang? BBC's filling theirs needs? Working on a stage or eventually waiting on a street corner? An angry husband who finds out and blows all of their brains out? And she thought that she may be in love or lust? Come on this is unbelievable. Next you'll tell us that the Wizard of Oz is real?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This marriage should be over. The cunt whore doesn't love or care for its husband. Writer, let the husband go. If you want the bitch to be a cumdump for everyone fine go ahead write it that way, but don't let the husband stay in this fucked up marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Stephen kept his knowledge to himself, hired a PI and found out everything about his cheating skank slut wife. He divorced her in no time flat. Claudia was relieved and fled to David, Emily and some other new friends David had introduced her to. She could just stay with him. When he answered the door David wouldn't let her in. "Sorry Claudia, I only fuck married women. I get off on destroying marriages. Since Stephen dumped your whore ass you are of no use to m. Get the fuck out and don't ever come back." Claudia was devastated and completely alone, like so many other stupid bimbo whores. Stephen, on the other hand lived happily ever after now that he was free of this piece of trash. Six months later David was killed in a hit and run accident. Nobody was ever caught.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Perhaps it's time that the cheating slut gets her comeuppance?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is more trashier the more chapters get on, a second coming of sailing honeyshiet

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

As always, well written and executed. I am so wishing and hoping Claudia finds her spine. Stephen is a good egg and deserves her full focus.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like your writing style. It is more literate than most. The taboo aspect of the subject is also good. I hate David and what Claudia are doing but the taboo nature and emotions are addictive.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To all those people saying the story is too repetitive, I can clearly tell you are mostly men. I can tell you from personal experience that when women do something we later regret, that's exactly the way our minds go about it. Constant repetition of guilt and contradicting feelings. The author clearly knows what she is doing and captures that sentiment perfectly. I personally love this series and will keep on reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please get to the btb and revenge. This whole thing just strings along with the husband not doing anything. If this wasn't lining up to be a cuck piece, the husband character would have already dumped the skank.

katibkatib9 months ago

I had the pleasure and tedium of reading all seven installments at once. Many of the chapters clearly are examples of fine writing. But, having read it, I came away feeling as if I had dumped a cup of sugar into my cup of coffee”. Cloying. And wordy. Those fine paragraphs were islands in a sea of verbiage. Oh for a bit of Hemingway when prolixity dominates the page!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boring as hell. I quit reading after the first page. Stories need dialogue, not just narration to be interesting. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If she feels that guilty, why not just get an abortion?

patilliepatillie9 months ago

Too much repetitive content, her thoughts and emotions are triple and quadruple expressed in multiple paragraphs. You have the kernel of a good story, strip it bare

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was the same story in story5 you can write 3 more boring stories and they will all be the same. And the husband she loves will experience very little and she will fuck everybody else but she loves the husband but not enough to make him actually feel like a man. How predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very descriptive but maybe to much but a good story

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Electrifying story of wanting both…now a third! added to the first 2..

Suspense and desire fuelled the story!

What’s next? Hope there is more!

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible9 months ago

I've been enjoying this series, but this chapter really kicked it up a notch! Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her weakass resolve is getting disgusting. What’s the point of feeling guilty when you do it repeatedly? “I can’t help it” “It just happened” well, you dug your grave, lie on it. Her wishy-washy attitude is so appalling. I hope Stephan would drop the bomb and tell her that he also cheated to retaliate + divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Always amazing how the "loving" wife in these stories are so weak and just can't help themselves. Then there is the weak, waffling husband too. If that is love, then give me a big helping of hate. Got to be better. Such tired tropes. In reality, a married woman with this weak a personality would not last long, however painful to the husband, as he could not imagine staying with such a feckless and inconstant woman. She would end up a single mother divorcee with an infant that no one would want to date. Her future marriage prospects would be pretty low too, one would think. So, an aging single mom with a reputation for round heels, perhaps engaging in a series of short-term relationships, and at the expense of an illegitimate child. Some might think me as too judgemental, but it's STILL all too true when a single mother divorcee will always have to answer questions about her past by any serious suitor. You don't just marry another, but also his/her history: family, friends, and past too. And not telling the truth catches up as the SO meets them when you get serious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story should have ended after the first part. With a divorce. If a big cock is her world, then why keep her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When will the next part come out? Please don't tell me the haters drove you away! You are an amazing writer please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just one word 'AMAZING'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So many haters for this types of stories SMH

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She should embrace her strength, her obvious sexual power over her husband…Sure she could have an abortion, but if that’s not what she wants, Stephan may willingly raise the child as his own…sometimes men simply realize that their wife’s sexual allure and control over them is total and they’ll do anything to keep her…thinking about that now…mmmm…wonderful series and very hot..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Claudia's character certainly is a sick twisted b!tch. David and Emily are real pieces of work too. Now I understand why people like this were taken outside the gates of the city and stoned. All they do is destroy other innocent people.

Claudia was in turmoil when she met David, but being a predator he took advantage of Claudia's weaknesses and corrupted her. Now she made a decision to rid herself from David but runs into the queen xenomorph in the form of Emily. Stephen doesn't stand a chance, his life is FUBAR. If only the village who raised David and Emily had done the right thing. None of this would be happening.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Claudia has transitioned from tempted to evil. It’s an evil thing to use someone as Claudia has. I hate this story, but I am going to continue reading it.

Yes, it’s well written and evocative. The writer possesses a lot of talent. It takes a very good writer to sicken someone without being gory or gruesome. So hats off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ah, I only counted 8 times that she used the word allure in this chapter. Getting better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatPerson@CatPerson
Hi there, I'm Catperson, just Cat for those how kwon me best, and I am thrilled to share my passion for writing with you. I'm excited to take you on a journey through my imagination and hope that you will enjoy the worlds and characters that I have created.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES