She Couldn't Stop Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing persisted, a reminder of the world outside the bubble of desire they had created. Claudia's heart hammered in her chest, torn between her responsibilities and her burgeoning desires. With a mixture of apprehension and yearning, she finally answered the call, her voice a shaky whisper as she greeted Stephan. Both David and Emily stayed silent as Claudia talked to her husband.

"Hello Baby... how are you?" she said as she waited for Stephan's response.

Then Claudia's heart seemed to stop as Stephan's words pierced her like a sharp sword. His voice, a stark contrast to the charged atmosphere that had enveloped her just moments ago. Her face now drained of all color, a sickening realization settling in her gut like a heavy stone. Panic surged through her veins, rendering her momentarily speechless.

Stephan had found the positive pregnancy test in the trash.