All Comments on 'She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 09'

by petecoach2435

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Over the years, i've seen my wife suck & fuck several men. As long as I get to take them in my mouth, I have no problem.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 2 months ago

Wow so she feels so guilty for humiliating him and being so into BBC, loving like the slut that she is, getting fucked and coming so many times, that she blames him and wants to throw him away. What will she do when she finds out that she was drugged and so was her husband, and that is what contributed to her being so over the top with her behavior. Unfortunately for him the horse has left the stable and he will be sucking cock and getting sodomized licking cum from her ass and pussy while she humiliates him. I love your writing. This is a great story, but it has taken a very predictable slant, not that I won’t keep reading it if you have any more chapters in you, sorry, not a play on words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetecoach2435@petecoach2435
I'm 27, a slight build-met & married to a red-headed 22yo, who was a virgin when we met. I am incapable of giving her an orgasm during penetration as I have got a 5" dick, and suffer premature ejaculation! The Story is of my life since meeting my wife Jess, and how over time o...