She Flew in All the Way from Hawaii

Story Info
Apparently, only one thing was one her mind.
1.6k words
3.88
6.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, darling." I wrapped my arms around Tailor and nudged my crotch against her butt. She had flown in all the way from Hawaii, and I imagined she was happy to be in a safe, comfortable bed enjoying her rest. "I'm gonna start breakfast. Any requests?"

She made a sleepy little sound that was too quiet to discern.

"What's that?" I rested my cheek along the side of her face. "You don't want any?"

She shook her head.

"Well, okay." I applied a loving voice. "Would you rather I stay here and cuddle?"

Another shake of the head.

"Oh, c'mon!" I feigned offense under the assumption she was joking. "What do you want then? You have to use your words."

She giggled and turned her face towards me, apparently pleased by my reaction. "I want you to wake me up, silly!"

"Ohhh." Blood rushed to my penis. My cock stiffened against her ass. "Are you sure about that, though? I know you had a long flight. It's okay if you wanna sleep."

"Oh, I'm sure." She shimmied her butt, trying to tease me towards a full erection. "Believe it or not, I can actually think for myself."

"Mmm—" I broke into a smile "—I know, baby. I wasn't saying that. How about you just pipe down and give me a kiss?" I combed her long, black hair out of the way and leaned in.

She cupped the side of my face and accepted.

Red lights flickered as we met. Our bodies rocked together. Snuggly sensations spread across my hips. "How's that for waking up?" My smile widened.

"I don't know," she said, sounding playful. "I think it's too nice for me."

"Too nice for you?" I pulled away. I knew she was teasing, but the words still brushed my ego. "Would you prefer something more?"

"I mean, I would, but... I'm not sure you can handle it." She pulled the sheets tight and repositioned herself in bed.

Even though she was turned away from me, I could picture her instigative expression. A growing part of me wanted to wipe it from her pretty little face. "Just remember, princess." I tried not to sound annoyed as I crawled off the bed. "You're the one who asked for this."

"Asked for what?" she said. "You're not gonna do anything."

"Oh, I'm not?" I walked to the foot of the bed. "Then what the fuck is this?" I wrapped my hands around her ankles and yanked her to the edge of the mattress.

Her eyes went wide, and she let out a gasp.

"Aww, what's the matter?" I said in a mocking voice. "Little baby didn't expect it?"

"Shut up!" She tried to flip to her stomach and crawl to her pillow.

"Uh, uh, uh." I scolded, tightening my grip. "You wanted a wake-up call, and that's what you're gonna get!"

"No—it's—not." She squirmed.

"Yes—it—is." I scooted her closer with each word. "And no kicking!" In the heat of the moment, I slapped the side of her thigh, not thinking about how it would leave her foot open to connect with my shoulder. "OW! CHRIST! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?"

The look of satisfaction on her pretty face stirred the anger within me. Forcefully, I pulled her over the end of the bed. "Oh, no you don't." She tried to slip away, but I flipped her over. "You're not going anywhere." The weight of my body pressed her to the sheets.

Left with no other range of motion, she flailed her hands around in an attempt to hit me.

I grabbed her biceps, easily wrapping my fingers around them before pinning her arms to her back.

"Let go!" she yelled.

"Fuck no." I growled into her neck. The power of being able to control her, especially when she was putting up such a fight, made my cock dig into her ass. "This is what you wanted. You asked for it!"

"Mmmph!" she whined in frustration as I tore her pajama pants down. Panties, too. My cock spilled onto her butt, taunting her to try my patience. But with my dick out, her tugging and pulling waned into something more like anticipation.

"Aww, what happened? Are you giving up? Could you not break free?"

"Just shut up and do it already!"

"Do what?" I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do!"

"What is it I'm going to do then? Please—" I ripped her head back by the hair and spoked directly into her ear "—tell me. I wanna know."

She tried to spit in my face and missed. "Ugh! Why—don't—you—fuck it out of me!?"

"Oh, no, no. That's no way to thank me for helping you get up." I grabbed the base of my cock. "Spitting, kicking, talking shit. We don't do that here." Ptui! Saliva spread across my shaft.

"Yes, we do!" She loaded up to take another shot.

Refusing to allow it, I let go of my shaft, grabbed the underside of her jaw, and dug my fingers into her cheeks. "NO, WE DON'T! Don't you dare talk back to me like that again... DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Her face went into a brow-beaten expression.

I squeezed her cheeks harder and rearticulated the words. "DO—YOU—UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes!" she replied, wearing an angry look. Not that it mattered. I got what I wanted. Like it or not, she was going to do what I said.

"God damn right you do!" I held onto her hair, released her jaw, and used my newly-freed hand to guide my dick to the opening of her pussy. "Fuckkk—" I let it throb between her thighs"—that feels so gooddd." I eased forward and slid myself in, filling her up and pinning her to the bed

Her legs shook underneath me. A set of gentle moans fell from her lips as the ability to mouth off escaped her body.

Wanting to toy with my conquered princess, I squeezed the side of her ass and pulled my tip back so it almost fell out.

"Mmm!" She whimpered like a needy whore. "What are you doing?!"

I adjusted forward, a tiny bit, to fool her into thinking my dick was going back in.

"Mmmmph! Fuck! Don't do that!" She slapped my wrist.

"Oh my God. That's all you have?" The only thing she succeeded in doing was making me laugh. "You're such a fucking mess." I reeled her head further, accentuating the arch in her back. "How 'bout you beg for it since you want it so bad."

"No!" Her natural response kicked back in.

"Okay, fine. I guess I'm gonna have to go make breakfast then." I pulled myself out and let it pulsate against her ass.

"No, no, no," she begged frantically. "I'll be good; I promise."

"Oh, you will?" I said. "Do it then! I'm not waiting all day."

"Mmm, okay, okay." She scrambled. "Please fuck me. Please, daddy. I need it!"

"LOUDER!"

"PLEASE FUCK ME! I'LL BE GOOD. PLEASE!" she begged.

"There you go. That's so much better." My satisfaction showed through a pouty tone. "And don't worry, slut... I mean, princess; I'm pretty sure I know exactly how bad you need it." With a chuckle, I released her hair and threw her face to the bed. Both of my hands found her tan waist. My nails tightened, giving me a good grip. I slid in, hooked forward, and stabbed her warm pussy. "God damn! You're so pretty." I gave both sides of her ass a slap. "Is that what you needed?"

"Mmmph! Thank you, daddy." The words were muffled slightly by the bed. "Yes." Her head nodded against it. "This is what I—mmmm—" her body tensed up "—needed!"

"That's a good girl." I swayed back and forth, creating a steady pace. "Let's hope this isn't too nice for you." I smirked, watching her beautiful, round ass shake with each hit.

She made a dumb, happy hum that turned into the biting of bed covers as a clapping noise filled the room and the pace sped up.

"That's right. Just like that." My cock slid in and out, glistening with her juices. "You have such a pretty pussy." I couldn't hold back from saying it. "I love fucking you so much."

"Mmm, mmm! Fuckkk!" She coped with the pleasure by grasping for alleviation that didn't exist.

Wanting to pound her harder, I turned her arms into a handlebar, and used them to punish her with each staggering hit.

"Uhh, uhhh, uhhhh." Her moans got more mindless. She was ready to break. I could hear, feel it.

"Right there? Just like that? Is that what you want?" I moaned rhetorical questions. "You can cum for daddy. Go ahead."

"Yes, yes, yesss." Her body shivered. My thighs tightened. The heat in the room picked up.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." I hammered away, sending her body into uncontrollable convulsions.

"Uhhh, uhhhh. Holy... F-uckkk!" Screams filled the room as her vaginal walls wrapped around my shaft, encouraging me to cum inside her. Pull out. Pull out. The voice in my head chimed in. No fucking way. It was quickly suppressed by my true desires. "Oh my God. Holy shittt." The internal argument was too much to handle. It's too late. It's too late! "Fuckkk, I need to cummm."

Thick strands erupted from my sensitive tip. The juices filled her gut, mixed inside her, and wrapped around my shaft. "Oh my Goddd," I groaned as weak moans to trickle from her lips.

"Aww, what's the matter?" I asked with an out-of-breath smile. "I thought little baby could handle it."

She buried her face in the covers and made a noise that most likely meant, "Shut up."

"Oh, c'mon. "I'm teasing, princess." With my cock still in her, I leaned down for a kiss on the cheek. "You did a good job... Next time, you better just watch your mouth."