Friends With Therapy

Story Info
Lee meets a wild young brat; Mari craves mature cock.
19.9k words
4.71
8.6k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was so hot to write. It is inspired by my own experience with Daddy-doms who put me in my place and Drake's album, Views.

I wanna share it but be warned.

Trigger warning for all: Suidial thoughts and mental health issues.

Trigger warning for littles: I am only a wannabe LG and have plunged into little space a handful of times but I am learning. I am more of a brat and I occasionally do the old switcheroo ☺️ so I apologize if this story isn't a by the book portrayal of littles. It's merely my fantasy. BDSM communities were tough in real life back in the day so I can imagine it's worse online. But it is just my fantasy.

Trigger warning for Daddy Doms: Sike. Noone cares what daddies think. If you don't like it spank me, daddy...🙄🤪

Lee glanced over when the door opened, expecting to see his Therapist's smiling face. Instead, he encountered a small woman who looked too occupied with her phone to notice him. But Lee noted she had a set of juicy lips that shined from a glossy sheen, and her attire seemed out of place in such a way that made him wonder about her profession.

The tiny woman wore a skimpily-clad burgundy dress that caught his eye and stopped around her shapely thighs. The material clung to her heavy bust.

Lee was a sucker for long legs, but he admired the fishnet tights that showcased her short stems. Watching her walk to the back of the lobby, he glimpsed a pair of gigantic silver hoops hanging on her ears and shining through the brassy blonde mop of curls that spread down her shoulders.

Clearing his throat, Lee adjusted his long legs and brought his attention back to his phone. The screen was blinding but wasn't catching his attention in the least. When he awoke this morning, his mind was fumbling with thoughts about why he should keep on doing this thing called life.

He was responsible for it, he thought but was also responsible for keeping it together. That's why he was here early after texting his therapist, Dr. Kendall explaining his decline in mental health. Her delay was forcing him instead to recognize his grief, and it was something about this office that brought him peace. Over the last six months, it had become his mental haven.

The small waiting room wasn't the ideal place to puff a vape, but Mari pulled at the shiny purple device, gradually exhaling the smoke as she observed the other patient. He hadn't turned around, but it was just her luck that he would take a glance back when she decided to be naughty.

The nicotine did nothing to stop her nerves from wracking and only caused a lightheaded sense of doom to wash over her. The light buzzing of her phone irritated her further, and she swiped left. When it buzzed again, she groaned and answered her Aunt Lisa's call with an attitude to convey her annoyance.

"What?"

"Hey, sweetheart. Did you make it on time?"

"Yeah, I'm here. Why do you think I'm whispering?"

"Are you with the Doctor now?"

"No," Mari sighed, "she's late. So that's a bad sign already."

"She's late? Where in the world could she be?"

"How the fuck would I know, Lisa. I don't know this woman. So that could also be a sign I shouldn't have to talk to her about my ' 'Issues'"

Although her aunt couldn't see it, Mari made air quotes, holding the phone between her shoulder and ear, "Look, if she's not here in ten minutes, I am leaving."

"Mari, Please," Lisa sighed, "You should treat this as a prescription. The doctor wouldn't have recommended a therapist if you didn't need someone to talk to immediately."

"I need medication, Lisa. Therapy will be useless, and it's already a waste of time."

"Maybe she will prescribe something, honey. Just give it a month."

"A month? Oh, hell no, I'm telling this bitch everything on my mind, and I hope she has the solution in a pill bottle," Mari clarified, heightening her voice and forgetting another person was present.

Lee had turned his head to the side, and Mari mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to his wavy hair, "I gotta go. She now has 8 minutes."

Mari pressed the red button ending the call and breathed deep in frustration. She eyed the other patient with his head now plunged, revealing the back of his thick neck with waves of shaggy brown hair. She hadn't gotten a total glimpse of his face and assumed from the fishing shirt he was the redneck type.

Since he didn't look like he would turn around anytime soon, Mari took a long draw from the Vape, blowing smoke around the gap that separated them.

After another five minutes and three on the countdown, Mari groaned and asked, "Is she always late?"

The man turned around, and her mouth dropped. He had a pair of alluring eyes, and those brown eyes stared back at her with a twinkle, as his neat hairy-brimmed lips curled down to speak. His tongue slid across his lips, and the way he posed, his bicep seemed to flex on its own accord warming her up for flirting.

She wasn't sure what he said, too lost in his sizzling gaze.

Sexuality was her strong suit; like a hound, she could smell a man's desire from far off.

It was that smile. She had seen that smile before on various men, and it let her know she had caught his attention.

Standing to her feet, she stepped closer, keeping her breasts high and legs in an attractive manner, one dipped behind the other.

"Sorry," Mari chuckled and pushed her hair out of her face, "I'm so stupid. I had my headphones in. What did you say?"

His mouth turned down in a frown as his eyes kept steady on her face. Not that Lee didn't mind repeating himself, but he felt the bizarre shift in the lady. Noticing her squeaky voice, he realized she was a young woman, maybe a troubled teen.

"I said not usually, but she texted me saying she had an emergency. About uh, ten...." Lee turned and scanned his phone, "Well, 15 minutes ago, she said she was on her way. Not sure where from, though."

Mari smiled and nodded, "Oh, okay, cool. Thank you."

The stranger nodded without turning around for another glance, and Mari frowned and plopped down in her seat. She eyed his thick neck and squared shoulders with wanting. Licking her lips, she thought maybe therapy had a few perks.

Mari envisioned having to talk to him about her problems. He would feel sorry for her situation, deported mother, and unreliable father. She could woo him with her wits to end up bent over his desk. He could punish her little pussy.

It was a fantasy. She had never participated in dominant sex. But she had watched enough porn to know how she wished to be pleased.

Feeling curious and overwhelmed with sexual curiosity, Mari scooted over. She slowly kept moving seats until she settled at a chair with an excellent side view of his face.

His full beard fell into his chin as his face focused solely on his device. It was something about him that gave her sexual notions.

Mari tumbled over the risky thought of slipping her hands into her panties. She could imagine the shock on his face at catching her in the act.

Holding her phone down, she studied him with desire and scrutinized the situation. She usually wasn't one to judge, but he was seeing a therapist, meaning he had issues. Mari wondered what destructive behavior could be coming from such a robust man.

"What's your name?" Mari asked.

Lee turned around, realizing she had moved, "Oh, you moved," he chuckled, "My name's Lawrence. But you can call me Lee, and you?"

She noted he sounded like he was concealing a thick southern drawl, pausing his words for better enunciation. Maybe he took her for a California girl, a significant influence in her style that she had picked up over the years despite the southern hospitality welcomed in East Texas.

"You got a name?" Instead of looking at the beauty too long, Lee returned to his phone.

"I'm Mari Lopez."

He nodded politely, "Nice to meet you."

His hand went up to rub his face.

Mari reached her neck out to look for a wedding ring. She didn't see one, but a man that hot had to be taken.

Lee was the type of man Mari could submit to, and his thick arms could overpower her in all the right ways.

Her alarm droned with an annoying beep, ravaging her current fantasies and reminding her that she wasn't one to wait on anyone, especially a stranger like Dr. Kendall.

Grabbing her bag, Mari stood and strolled to the door, "Tell, Ms. Kendall, I'm gone, will ya, Lee?"

Lee's deep voice rang out, "How old are you, Mari?"

Her ears perked up, and she took his questioning as interest and smiled, "How old do you want me to be?"

He looked puzzled, "Huh?"

"Nothing," Her face blushed with humiliation, and she chuckled at the cringing awkwardness filling the room.

"I...."

Lee had power in his stare, focusing solely on her face. His eye contact caused her cheeks to become warm.

"Sorry," Mari smiled, "I'm 18. I'll be-"

Learning her age made Lee laugh, and she folded her arms, awaiting what he found humorous about her.

"I'm 38. Suppose I could go back in time and tell myself one thing when I was your age. It would be to talk to that woman in there," Lee explained, pointing toward the doctor's closed door.

"Oh," Mari shrugged, "Well, she's late, and I'm late."

"She's changed my life. And I'm not saying she can do the same for you, but it's worth a try."

Mari frowned and rolled her eyes, "Thanks, but no thanks, I'm not a talker."

As Mari turned around, the door opened, revealing the doctor in question.

Her long blonde strands waved past her shoulders, and she greeted Mari with a bright smile.

"Marianne Lopez," She extended her hand for a shake, "I am Taylor Kendall. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience."

Taylor's firm handshake surprised her, but Mari gave a small smile.

"I need to see Mr. Lawrence, but after that, we can get to know one another. I have snacks in my office, water, and candy."

Mari held a frown as she looked up at the Doctor's pristine features, suddenly feeling insecure about her choice of dress.

Regardless of the woman's hospitality, she saw her eyes scan down her frame. She knew her sexy outfit turned men's heads, but women like Doctor Taylor Kendall, with her simple plaid dress and diamond necklace, usually frowned upon her with a judgment that Mari couldn't deal with today.

"Well, It's nice to meet you, too. But I am running late."

"Oh no. It won't be long, I assure you, and I am ecstatic to get to know you, Marianne."

As the insecure feelings built up, Mari turned her frown swiftly into a full grimace, "Yeah, no, I gotta go."

"Oh, no," Dr. Kendall's smile faltered, "I am so sorry. Believe me, and I am beyond disappointed regarding my tardiness. Can we please reschedule? Monday perhaps? Would that work?"

Lee stood from his seat and walked toward the door. He was aware that Mari's view mimicked his old ways, and he wanted to help encourage her to stay. He stood for a few moments before stepping toward them both.

Mari looked up as he towered over them. He was so good-looking, and Mari knew he had to have felt the same about her. She felt a tingling sensation from his presence and subconsciously bit her lip, imagining his body towering over her with his cock deeply settled inside her pussy. Her desire grew as his voice exited in a deep thunder.

"I can reschedule. And you can take Mari since it's her first time."

The comment sent Mari wide-eyed, and she scowled up at him.

"No. Go ahead. I am good."

"Oh, Mr. Lawrence, are you sure?"

Dr. Kendall grabbed his large hand, and Mari noticed he had no ring on his finger, but she had a small band on hers. Compared in size, her hands were minuscule on his massive hairy knuckles.

Mari thought his thick fingers would be a perfect fit strumming around her pussy, regardless of his eagerness to ruin her day.

Lee nodded, "No, it's quite alright, Doc. I'm feeling much better. I'll see you next Friday."

Dr. Kendall smiled but felt unprincipled in letting him leave, knowing he may not be cognitively in a good place.

"Are you okay with that decision?"

"I've had time to think while I waited, and yes, very much so. I appreciate your support, and I know we can't stop what life throws at us."

"You are so right, Mr. Lawrence. Please feel free to-"

"I'm actually thrilled with rescheduling," Mari insisted, interrupting their conversation.

"And I am thrilled to see someone taking the step into therapy. It's helped me, and I don't mind sacrificing for a newcomer," Lee smiled at Mari.

A hidden agenda and no sexual undertone claimed his smile, and Mari rolled her eyes at his politeness. She realized now he wasn't aggressive, which calmed her throbbing clit. He was a pussy; she thought and folded her arms across her chest.

"Please feel free to call me if you need me anytime over the weekend. I'll have my laptop nearby if you need to zoom in or text me," Dr. Kendall beamed, "Thank you, Mr. Lawrence."

Looking up with a smirk, Mari rolled her eyes, "Yeah, thanks, Mr. Lawrence," she mumbled with hostility.

"You ladies have a wonderful weekend, and thank you again, Doctor Kendall. I told Mari, here, what a miracle worker you were for me, and I know you will be the same light in her life."

"Oh, goodness." Taylor chuckled, "I wouldn't say that at all. You are the one who put the work in, Mr. Lawrence. I am so proud of you."

"Thank you, Doc."

Mari narrowed her eyes as he winked and patted Taylor's slim shoulder before exiting. She chuckled and put two and two together, concluding that the pair did more than talk.

Since Lee spoke so highly of the blonde bombshell, he was definitely fucking her brains out. Mari watched his long stride through the double doors and turned back toward the Doctor.

"He's so fucking hot," Mari boldly stated, "What's his problem?"

The comment caused Taylor to giggle, "Oh, yeah. But Mr. Lawrence is also a kind man."

"Kind man," Mari scoffed, "He's kind for a reason; they all are."

"Marianne-"

"Mari is fine. I mean, we've got to "talk the talk," so there's no need to be formal, right? Taylor?"

"Yes, whatever makes you comfortable, Mari. I am so pleased to be working with you. Dr. West and I have reviewed your profile, and I think this is a good step in the right direction."

Dr. Kendall twisted toward her office with her keys jiggling, "So, tell me something, how has your day been?"

With slumped shoulders, Mari followed Taylor as she opened her office door to begin her first session.

Speaking semi-openly, Mari explained her depression in as many words as possible, mentioning a prescription drug she had once taken a few times as a gateway to the doctor prescribing something to ease her mind.

Mari needed a mind-numbing potion to keep her sane and clear out the thoughts that came and went without warning. After an hour of running her mouth, Mari left with no drugs and another appointment in seven days.

On her next appointment with Dr. Kendall, Mari lagged, arriving late as the woman had before. She caught the tail end of a conversation happening in the lobby between Lee and Dr. Kendall.

"If I ever do, I wouldn't be comfortable doing it online. I need a natural connection," Lee spoke.

"The apps are mainly to connect and chat, eventually leading to a meetup. It gives you an idea of the person, before dating them."

"But what if they lie? I heard that can happen."

"Catfishing," Taylor giggled, "Sometimes, but there is more technology that can prevent that as well."

"Another app, huh?"

"You'll get the hang of it before long. You were off the grid in your marriage, and she cut you off from many people as well."

"Yea, it's weird, but I am trying to return to my old social circles. It's just a pity it has to be through a screen." Lee waved his phone with a chuckle, "Can you imagine waking up to hear I've been chopped up in a million pieces by some catfish on Facebook."

"Let's hope that doesn't happen," Taylor laughed and patted his back.

Lee's deep chuckle made Mari smile, along with the information that he was single.

"Hey there, Mari, you just have the prettiest smile this afternoon," Taylor remarked before turning back to Lee, "Well, Mr. Lawrence, we will work on it. And I assure you if you have a positive outlook. Positivity will come knocking at your door."

"I wish I had your outlook, I tell you that, but I don't think I am ready."

Dr. Kendall didn't want to discuss his issues in front of Mari and nodded in understanding.

"We will work on it. It's a process, Mr. Lawrence." Taylor smiled a bit too big for Mari's liking, "Next time."

Mari rolled her eyes as Taylor hurried back to her office. She stepped to Lee and chuckled.

"Knock, knock, I'm right here."

Lee gave an uncomfortable chuckle, "Mari, it's good to see you again."

"You're single and ready to mingle?"

"You sound like my buddies."

"You should try Grinder," Mari smirked.

Lee nodded, "Tinder, Okcupid, Only fish, I've got them all. I think I'm all set. So, how was your first session? I'm glad you came back for week two."

"Ugh," she groaned, her smile shifting to a frown, "I don't like it, and I don't think this is for me."

Lee playfully fluttered his eyes, "I'd say, It's too soon to tell."

"Oh, I know. Therapy is not for me."

"You think you know."

"I'm trying." Mari shrugged and settled her eyes on his relaxed frame, bringing her voice down to a more sultry tone, "Don't I at least get a pat on the back for that?"

"Not with one session. Come on. You've barely talked to her. I hope to see you for at least a few weeks. Then we will talk about a pat on the back."

"Or a pat on the front," she smirked.

Realizing the young girl had a bold demeanor, Lee chuckled and examined her small frame.

Mari was short but stacked with a nice pair of C cups that bulged under a colorful bra and halter top. The top revealed soft tan skin on her abdomen and curled under her ample bust. Her curves were undeniable in high-waisted jeans that fit looser at the bottoms and barely breathable up top, highlighting her tiny waist.

Unfortunately, with more than two decades between them, Lee found no yearning to score anything this pleasant. He could see a woman like her pulling a knot in his already tangled soul.

Lee lifted his hefty frame and cleared his throat before speaking.

"I want to see you next week, Mari."

"Oh, you want to see me?" Mari smiled, biting her pouty bottom lip.

At a young age, Mari understood she had a sexual aura that most men, young or old, couldn't resist. She looked to his crotch, searching for a bulge before locking her green eyes on his oh-so-serious face.

"Do you want to see me here or somewhere else?" Mari asked, twirling the charm on her long necklace.

Lee scoffed and stepped up toward the little Princess. At six foot three, he towered over her five-foot frame giving her a stern expression. He wasn't one to play games with a bluffing girl like herself.

Mari could feel the blush reddening her cheeks as he stepped closer and knew she had his attention whether his face showed it or not, and awaited his obvious reply. Mari imagined riding him and cuming all over his cock as a reward. She had never been with an older man, and the thought sent her panties creaming with delight.

"Here. I come here to feel better about myself and others. Keep coming, and you may start to feel something as well."

"I want to feel it. So, so bad," Mari cooed, stepping up to close the tiny gap between them. He didn't respond, and she batted her long lashes.

"What do you say to that, Mr. Lawrence?"

Lee shook his head, "You are very charming."

Mari raised an eyebrow, "Is that a polite way of saying I'm a very freaky girl? Cause I am."

The corners of his mouth turned up in a smile, and he shook his head, "No, ma'am. Wouldn't say something that bold to someone as young as yourself."