She Fucked Her Way Across Europe

Story Info
Guys wife learns she likes fucking Europeans.
1.7k words
3.27
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

I didn't have the reaction I would have expected, seeing her so shamelessly captivated by some handsome guy at the European nightspot we had stopped at on the second night of our vacation, and I didn't expect to say anything about it. It just came out. Without thinking, I simply said, "I would guess that guy over there, across the ballroom, the one our guide just introduced us to earlier, makes your panties wet."

She'd been openly gazing at the tall fellow on the other side of the dance floor, a man she had seemingly been intrigued in since our tour guide had brought him over to our group and introduced him to us. She blushed at my comment about wet panties, but she didn't deny it or argue. We'd never engaged in mate swapping, sex with other couples, or even discussed the subject, but it was clear that night that the fellow in the tan sports jacket had my wife's full and undivided attention. He was tall, good looking, about forty, and had an air of confidence that gets many women's pussy juices flowing.

I studied the guy she had been looking at, and I made that ballsy comment virtually on a whim. She looked at me, looked back at him, and then surprised me by smiling and nodding. It was a saucy smile, a mysterious look filled with sexual hunger and more than a little edginess, the kind a husband dreads, usually. That look was an indication of something salacious brewing in that glorious and unpredictable brain of hers, thoughts that may be unmasking a spirit that had rarely surfaced, a part of her I had not yet been aware of.

"That fellow over there," she inquired, this time looking at me and speaking clear and succinct, beaming as she spoke, "the one in the tan sued coat and five hundred dollar boots? Yes, my, my sweet, my panties are indeed wet, and I am pretty sure he is responsible." My pulse jumped and I looked back in his direction, my senses filled with a strange arousal and an exhilaration I did not understand or anticipate. It was not like I had fantasized about her with other people, pleaded with her to copulate with another man, but that confession of hers brought me to a level of excitement I had seldom felt.

My bride of 15 years had just said something I never anticipated, never heard from her before, and her "wet-panties" acknowledgement made me see a side of her I'd never known, a quality that expressed her in a whole new sense. I was learning a lot about my wife on that trip, and about myself as well. It was the vacation we'd planned for years. We were traveling through six countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, and Italy. The look in her eyes that night motivated me to think in ways I'd never imagined.

"Surprised?" she asked with a roguish grin.

"Not that he makes your panties wet," I said honestly, returning her grin, kissing her on the cheek, then on the mouth, "but that you would openly tell me he does and not just keep it to yourself and masturbate to his fantasy later in private. That surprises me a bit. So he gives you that pussy tingle?" I said.

She nodded impishly and grinned again. "He does." I was amazed that she told me, but I was even more amazed that I reacted as I did. Instead of getting angry or hurt or resentful, I was aroused that she'd tell me, and it got my attention, intrigued me, even delighted me, but most of all it filled my head with sexual images of the two of them naked and rutting carelessly, images I'd never indulged before. The thought of my wife getting wet panties over a stranger in a sued coat and expensive boots actually compelled me to envision his naked and erect manhood sliding into her plump and eager slit.

"This trip is for new experiences," I said, surprising myself by the comment. "He would definitely be a new experience. You should go, talk to him, see what he's like, see what emerges," I suggested, feeling even more aroused by proposing such a thing.

She looked at me, appraising how serious I was, remained silent for nearly a minute, mulling the possibilities I figured. "Go ahead," I urged with a wink. "See what happens. See if he fucks married women." She didn't laugh at my joke, didn't change her expression, simply studied my face for a while, then she turned and gazed at him for a few prolonged seconds. Finally, she seemed to make her decision, spontaneously, quickly, completely, and she got up, leaned over, and kissed me.

"I'll be right back," she said with a wink of her own. "New experience," she said.

"An adventure," I reminded her. "Fuck him if you can." I watched the sway of Claire's tight, round bottom as she strolled in the direction of the man who had attracted her attention. It was a sensuous derrière, and I'd seen it, loved it, admired it for over a decade, but that day I imagined it naked, being fondled and kissed and handled by the man she admitted made her panties wet.

I pictured him taking off those wet panties, clutching her luscious orbs, pulling her hips towards his, kissing her shoulders, her nipples, the softness of each breast. I imagined him turning her over on her stomach, kissing the supple cheeks of her bottom, running his tongue the length of the slit between her cheeks, parting those spheres and probing her anus with his tongue. Then I envisioned him putting her on her back, opening her legs, and entering her vagina with a long, European prick that slid into her pussy with a steady movement that made her shutter. "Fuck her good," I whispered aloud as I watched him flirt with my wife across the club.

He was tall, handsome and muscular, but as much as anything he projected confidence and that was probably what had attracted her. She sat down next to him and it took no time at all for them to break into a relaxed and obviously cordial conversation. This was a totally new side of my wife I'd never seen: going to another man, flirting, doing something so spontaneous, so daring, and I actually hoped she would take it as far as it could go. I don't know why I hoped that, but I did.

I watched them, saw her blush and laugh, smile and tease, and even from across the room I saw the look in her eyes that said, 'I'm married but I want you to fuck me.' I smiled to myself and continued to watch my mate with her first other man.

When they came to the table, he took her hand before they got there, said his name again if I had forgotten it, and told me he was going to take my wife away for a while. It wasn't a question, although there was one in his tone, and I nodded and smiled, shaking his hand, the grip firm and strong.

"She certainly hopes so," I said, returning her smile. "This is a trip for new adventures," I said. "I truly hope you will give her a memorable experience."

"I will try my best," he said in an accent I couldn't place. "I'll bring her to your hotel in the morning," he added. As they left he put his arm around her with his hand on her bottom, and I realized how much things had suddenly changed for us.

A few months before, at home, I would have been overwhelmed with jealousy, insecurity, anger, even hurt, but as I sat in a club in a new country I actually enjoyed her excitement and potential for a great night of sex. We were, in essence, doing it together. I would listen to her tell me about her encounter, her fucking a stranger, his skills at making love, and I sincerely hoped it would be as good for her as my fantasies.

I spent the night visualizing them doing everything I knew to do. I didn't sleep, since I constantly thought about my wife being fucked by a handsome European in a romantic setting. It was totally unlike her, but that was part of the fun, part of the excitement of the experience. I hoped she wouldn't lose her nerve and back out, but I shouldn't have worried about that, because when I heard about their night I learned she did herself proud.

My wife fucked Andre in every room of his house, in every position, in his car, and in the restaurant parking lot the night she left with him. "I couldn't believe how horny I was," she said when she returned and was eagerly telling me about her night with Andre, "how uninhibited and wild I was in his bed. I actually left with a strange man," she added wide-eyed. "Could you believe it?"

"I was thrilled," I said. "Have a good time?"

"Oh I did. I really did," she gushed. "I fucked him like a working girl. Isn't it great?"

"Want to do it again?" I asked.

"I do, yes," she said excitedly.

Andre was only the first. We traveled through six countries and she fucked her way across Europe, screwing other men through each new country. There were Jacque and Mario in Spain; Alain in Portugal; Andre, Antonio, and Philipe in France; Daniela in Italy; Stanley in England; and, of course, Claudia in Germany. Her first taste of pussy came in Berlin and I think now Claire is officially a bisexual. "Making love with a man is wonderful, but having a woman eat your pussy is absolutely heavenly," she said when she came back to the hotel after her first night with Claudia. "Eating her was fantastic," she gushed. She was with each of the men only one night, but she was with the little German girl four nights out of eight.

I will never forget that vacation to Europe two years ago, and Claire has never been the same. Now, wherever we are, if I see someone I think she's attracted to I merely say, "Are things getting damp?"

"Completely soaked," she'll say.

"You should introduce yourself," I'll say. "Give him your wet panties as a keepsake." She's actually given out about a dozen pair.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers