She Gets a Necklace

Story Info
A submissive is collared and thanks her Daddy.
2.3k words
4.39
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at his feet, my legs crossed, in front of the large couch. I could feel the hard wood floor beneath me. I wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but I definitely wasn't cozy. However, I wouldn't have moved from this spot if someone paid me. Sitting with my head below his was always a reminder that I am below him; that I serve him. We'd been in this position countless times before, but today was different, and I was nervous. I wanted to please him perfectly today. This man, who had become so important to me, had taken care of me, fulfilled me, and taught me.

He cared enough to do all of that and more, fulfilling needs and desires both, allowing me both the freedom to explore and the freedom from the constant control I've had to maintain in my mundane life. He had become my Daddy and my Dom. Today my heart would not stop fluttering due to the piece of jewelry he held, loosely, dangling from one hand. It wasn't diamonds, and it wasn't an engagement ring. It wasn't anything near so unimportant. It appeared to be a simple necklace -- a basic chain with a plain circle in the center. Simple. Nothing. Everything.

"Babygirl, do you know what this is?" he asked as he held up the necklace, spreading his fingers wide to properly display the chain.

"Yes." Of course I did. We'd been talking about it for months. We discussed the implications and expectations. We had picked it out together.

"Babygirl, do you know what this means?" He looked me in the eyes, and I held my head up proudly.

"Yes" I breathed. It was commitment, pure and simple, and in a deeper more intimate way than most marriages ever saw.

I knew what was coming, but my heart pounded anyway. I could feel myself getting wet and tried not to squirm. It was so quiet; you could hear a pin drop, as he laid out the conditions of receiving this gift.

"You will never call me by my real name again. You will only call me Sir, Daddy, or D. You will do your best to never refer to me by my real name, and you will tell me when you do. You may be punished for it. I am your Daddy and you will show your respect for that in this way. Do you understand and accept this?" He looked serious, but his eyes as always, were kind.

"Yes Daddy" I nodded. I rarely called him by his real name anymore anyway.

"Whenever it won't cause you physical or social harm, you will sit at my feet, the way you are doing now. If not possible, you will always sit on my left side. You will do this unless I tell you differently. This way I can always take care of you and give you comfort or punishment. Do you understand and accept this?"

This was new for us, but I didn't mind. I wanted to be both comforted and punished. I wanted him to remind me, in a very physical way, that he was always in a position of control over me. "Yes Daddy." I squirmed a little more, but was still after a hard look from him. I wanted to show him just how excited I was for this.

"You will follow my orders, whenever it will not cause you physical, emotional, or social harm. You will do so with minimal complaint. Should you fail to do this to my satisfaction, I will teach you how to satisfy me. It may include punishment. Do you understand and accept this?"

I looked at him, wide eyed, and nodded my head. There was only silence. The quiet moment turned into two, then three. He looked a tad disappointed and his hand holding the necklace fell to his lap.

"Babygirl, silence is not consent. Do you consent?"

He was right, of course. "Yes Daddy. I consent."

He smiled at me. I lived for that smile. I wanted to reward that smile.

"Tell me, Babygirl, what is your safeword?"

I recognized this part. We went over this before every scene. He liked to make sure I knew how to be safe. "Lemon."

"Tell me, Babygirl, what is your social safeword?"

This part was also new. If there were to be rules for behaviors in front of other people, there would need to be a safeword. This would also serve as a way to communicate that I was uncomfortable in any situation. "I'm thinking of trying mangos again." I hated mangos - and apparently had a thing for lemons, as well. What was it about fruit?

With that, he placed the necklace around my neck. He clasped it behind me, and used the special key that came with it to lock it into place. To anyone else, it would look like a regular necklace. But it was my collar. This was the symbol of my service to him. My hand rose to my neck. The necklace felt so delicate. I gave it just the slightest of tugs. It was stronger than it appeared. It would come off with a really, really strong pull, the key, or pliers.

I quickly turned around and looked up at my Daddy, biting my lip. "Yes, Babygirl? Did you want something?"

Oh, I did. I wanted him. I wanted to show him just how much I wanted him. I needed to show him how happy this made me, how much I loved him, and how willing I was to serve him, to please him. "Daddy, I want to show you something."

"Lead the way, Baby."

I stood up, grabbing Daddy's hand and pulling him up with me. I guided him to the bedroom. Once there, I stood in front of him, his back to the bed. Running my hands over his chest, I ended up at the buttons of his shirt. Slowly undoing them, I told him "my service is yours Daddy." I pulled off his shirt and tossed it behind me. My hands went to his zipper, "my pleasure, is yours." I opened his pants, pushed them down along with his boxers, admiring his cock on my way. I didn't touch it just yet. He stepped out and I once again tossed the clothes behind me.

Standing back up, I tugged on his beard, pulling his face to mine. I kissed him, deeply. My mouth opened, and his tongue took me up on my invitation. He explored my mouth as I molded my clothed body against his naked one. His hands rubbed my back, clenching in my shirt.

I reluctantly stopped the kiss, telling him "My kisses are yours." Pulling my own shirt and bra off, I let my breasts hang free. I grabbed his hands and placed them on me. He immediately squeezed my tits, eliciting a moan from my throat. Daddy picked one up and bent his head to it, then the other, biting and sucking, pinching the nipple of whichever one wasn't in his mouth. My hands went to his hair as I gasped out "My breasts are yours Daddy."

I stepped away from him, undid the button and zipper on my jeans, and shimmied out of them. I awkwardly hopped out, hoping that he found the action cute and not distracting from what I was trying to do. My panties didn't cover much and were made of mostly string, and I slowly pulled them down and off.

Daddy stepped up to me, put his arms around me and smacked my ass playfully before grabbing a cheek.

Pulling his hands off of me, I used them as leverage, lowering myself down to my knees. I looked up to him and smiled. "My throat is yours Daddy." By now, his cock had hardened and stuck out quite invitingly. I grasped it with one hand, cupped his balls in the other, wet my lips, and slowly gave him what I hoped would be the best blowjob of my life. I took half of his seven inch member into my mouth, covering my teeth with my lips. I slowly pulled back, making sure the tip of my tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft as I did so, moving it side to side. He moaned, and my pleasure soared. This is what I wanted to live for. Moving back down, I tried to take more into my mouth.

The head of his dick hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I pulled back, gasping, and Daddy's hands clenched in my hair. He gently, but firmly pushed me back down on him. I timed my breath better, and was able to take him into my throat, swallowing past my gag reflex. He held me to him, face buried against him, for just a moment, before taking over and truly fucking my face. I tried to keep up with him, wanting to please, and I think did a good job of doing so. I kept one hand on his balls, gently massaging, grasping the back of his thigh with the other. I waited for the telltale tightening, stopping him before he could come. He let me pull away, groaning in disappointment.

My knees hurt from the hard floor, and I stood. There were tears in the corners of my eyes from the assault on my face and I quickly wiped them away. I pushed Daddy down onto the bed, and followed him down. I straddled his legs, lowering my very wet pussy lips onto his cock. He felt absolutely amazing, and I took a moment to enjoy the perfect way he fit against me. His hands went to my hips, and I started to move them back and forth, lubing his already wet length, enjoying the feeling of him bumping up against my aroused clit.

Feeling his fingers dig into my hips, I knew he was over the teasing. I raised myself up above him, lining his manhood up to my opening.

"Daddy, my pussy is yours" I cried out as I impaled myself on him. Another moan escaped his lips and I started moving on him in earnest. I moved my hips back and forth as I moved my body up and down. My hands clenched on his chest. I felt full and I felt right. He was the perfect length. I would pull myself up so that only the very tip of his head was inside of me before plunging back down and rocking my hips against him. I could feel him bottom out against my cervix when that happened, and though it hurt a bit, it felt so good to have him so deep inside of me.

I took one of Daddy's hands from my hips and placed it on my throat. I looked into his eyes. "My trust is yours." My fingers tightened on top of his, making his hand tighten around my throat. He took it from there and my hands went to my breasts, pulling and pinching my nipples to accentuate my pleasure. It was starting to build deep inside of me, and I knew that I was getting close to an amazing orgasm. He suddenly bent his knees up, planting his feet on the bed, and thrusted hard. I was knocked forward, all of my weight hitting his hand which only tightened around my throat further. It became hard to breathe. I couldn't move or keep up with Daddy fucking me; I was just along for the amazing ride.

Loosening his hand for just a moment, he put the first finger of his other hand to my lips. I opened my mouth and he slipped it inside. I sucked on his finger while he fucked me, moving my tongue around it for all I was worth. His finger left my mouth, and I shortly felt his hand on my ass, that same finger poking at my back door. I looked at Daddy, telling him "My ass is yours". With a second of pressure, I was filled. As his finger went inside of me, his hand re-tightened on my throat. I cried out as much as I could, my orgasm rocking through me.

Daddy didn't let up. He started thrusting harder. My pleasure reached, he went for his own. He growled, and as I gasped for air through the end of my orgasm, he cried out himself. His thrusts slowed, but were harder now. He punctuated each one "Baby. Girl. You. Are. MINE." Daddy thrust himself into me one last time, holding there, his finger no longer inside my ass and his hands on my hips once again. I could feel his come splash against my insides. His sperm coated my walls and the barrier to my womb, and his orgasm seemed to go on forever. I would have bruises on my hips from his fingers in the morning.

Finally, his hand loosened on my throat and I fell forward on to his chest. Holding me to him, he rolled me to the side, spooning me from behind. As he did so, his rod slipped out of me, softening. I could feel his come starting to slowly spill out. Once again, no amount of money in the world would get me to move. I was exhausted and from the sounds of his breathing, so was Daddy.

He kissed the top of my head from behind me and I snuggled into him. I could feel myself slipping away into unconsciousness and guessed that he would soon be joining me. "Daddy, I live for you now. My life is for you."

I heard a soft and satisfied "Mmm" as one of his hands raised to caress the necklace that lay on my throat. My hand rose to hold his. I knew no more as I fell asleep in the strength of Daddy's arms.