She Had to Know Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 She asked how I hurt should. She was shocked...
3.1k words
3.91
2.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

This is the Female half of the writers that use this name. This is my second stand alone try. Again no one of the editors wanted to help, so I tried AI to edit, again. I know some will hate, some will find errors, all I can say is this is supposed to be read for enjoy, not as something to hate on.

PART 1

Dr. Mertz: Okay, tell me again, Mr. Schmidt, how did you do this to your right shoulder? You say it was done screwing around tossing a ball around. I don't necessarily buy that.

Me: Well, doc, that's the one I am going to stick with because the truth will be shocking and unacceptable. So, let's stay with a sports-type injury. I guess, in a way, it really is.

Dr. Mertz: Try me. I have heard and seen almost everything. I am not shockable.

I looked at her, very skeptical. In front of me is a 40-something, 5-7, maybe 150 pound female. She has short brown hair with piercing greenish eyes. The eyes might be hazel. The color seems to change with her mood. The best I can guess is 36C or small D-cup breasts. Based on how buttoned-up she acts, I am guessing she has a landing strip. I finally decide, what the hell, why not?

Me: Okay. A female friend, that is my sexual submissive fuck toy, came over last night at about 7 P.M. and told me she had been a bitch at work and needed corrective punishment. I started with a barehand spanking. I then moved to strapping her to a whipping cross and flogging her thighs, ass, and back. I finished with the riding crop to her nipples and tits. Then, I shower with her, care for her, and use a massage cream to minimize the effects. Then I sent her home to her husband, happy and punished. During the flogging, the shoulder made a very quiet popping sound, and I stopped using my right arm in that manner for the rest of the night. Are you happy?

The good doc stood staring at me with her mouth slightly open. She appeared to be speechless.

Me: So, can we get back to the shoulder?

She did some movement tests while she felt up the muscles and joints. She ordered a CT scan and sent me to radiology. She said almost nothing. I got a call on my cell as I was leaving the medical facility. The doctor's nurse asked me to stop back before I left.

When I got back to the PCP area of the medical center, Dr. Mertz met me in the commons area and pulled me aside.

Dr. Mertz: First, the shoulder will be fine. No damage is seen, but I am guessing you strain something. Rest it from that type of exertion and take OTC pain meds as needed.

Me: Okay, great to know. Thank you.

I turned and started for the doors. Before I got too far, I felt her hand grab my arm.

Dr. Mertz: Before you go, you were serious. She came over and asked you to do that. Does she consider herself what you called her? You actually have intercourse with a married woman after you basically beat her?

She was almost whispering and looking around like someone would be listening.

Me: Yes, that is exactly what happened. Yes, she labeled herself that, not me. She likes how she feels being called that and labeling herself that. Yes, we have a sexual relationship, but not this time though.

Dr. Mertz: Why?

Me: (Chuckling) Don't knock it until you experience it. You have my contact information. Let me know if you want a deeper explanation and a short demo. Text me and then come over. My rules apply, though.

Before she could speak again, I turned and left. I knew I would never hear from her. She is two uptight and dedicated to her career. Based on all our conversations since she was assigned to me, she is a happily married mother of three. So I am sure she is all family and all career. I pushed all of this back into the recesses of my mind.

Two weeks later, I got a call from Dr. Mertz's nurse. She asked if I had time to talk to the doctor. Of course, I always do. The nurse said it was a follow-up call. Then she confirmed all my contact information, like every single call from them. The jest of the call was the radiologist and Dr. Mertz did a more in-depth look at the CT scan and just wanted to know if it was better or worse. Also, are the painkillers working? In layperson's terms, I was told it was noted that there was some swelling and bruise deep in the shoulder. With that, the call was over. Nothing unusual. Until 6 P.M.

Dr. Mertz: (Phone call to my cell) I am leaving work now. I am stopping by.

Me: If it is about the conversation, my rules, remember. That requires you to text me once you are in the driveway. See you when you arrive if it is to check on my shoulder.

Dr. Mertz: Understood.

She hung up. I was rattled. I was curious. I am now rapidly running through how to approach this. I think nothing should change in the first part. The demo part will have to be basic, mild, and explanatory. I know driving back from the medical center takes me about 20 minutes. With her fighting apprehension, I am guessing it will take closer to thirty minutes for her.

After thirty minutes and no text, I smiled and started to do something else. A few minutes later, I am guessing no more than ten minutes, my phone rings, letting me know a text is present.

Dr. Mertz: I am in your drive. This is the text.

Me: Which is the reason you are here?

After a long pause, she texted back. I had been watching her through the security camera. She was fighting her demons. I watched as she typed. Then, she hangs her head. Then, she did something with her phone again. I saw her open the door and start to get out. Only she stopped and got back in her car. She was wrestling with her decision. I watched as she appeared to closed her eyes, tipped her head back, crossed herself, and obviously hit send. That was the message that had just binged.

Dr. Mertz: The other, your shoulder is fine.

Me: Then start over. Your text needs to read: I am here to see you, Sir. May I please come in, Sir?

I watched as she read my reply. I watched as she looked around, like she was sure someone would notice her. She was more conflicted than Beth, the lady I had mentioned to her, was on the first three visits. She again did the head tipping before she typed her reply. Before it was sent, she started her car and backed out. I laughed out loud. This was a step too far. I watched as she drove off. A few minutes later, my phone binged.

Dr. Metz: I just can't. I mean, this was just to learn, not to participate. I am confused. I am sorry.

Me: That is fine. I did not expect you to come even as far as the drive. I know you're curious, and you can find the answers in journals and books, so you will be fine. See you in December for my yearly. It is not for the faint of heart to willingly give up control, allow pain, and name calling on purpose. Your education has taught and trained you this is deviant and wrong. This would be too much for you.

Dr. Mertz: You are disappointed and mad. I am sorry. I am married, and I have kids.

Me: There is a reason you came. Something that is missing, and you had a moment you thought this might be the answer. You are no different than thousands of us here in this city alone. It is okay. No, I'm not disappointed or mad. You went further than I ever expected. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30 P.M. at this point. The games are almost on. I love March Madness. I grab the sandwiches and a beer and head to the rec room.

Dr. Mertz: (time was 830, and the game was close to half time), I am here to see you, Sir. May I please come in, Sir?

My mind froze. I reread it twice. I checked the ring camera on my tablet. I was confused. My phone had not binged with a notice that something was seen in the camera. There she sat in her car, staring at the front door. It is a good thing this game was a blowout. I got up and went to the kitchen area to watch undetected. I hit the unlock front door on the tablet.

Me: Okay, Doc, the first thing is no phone or bags are anything, just you can come in. The door is unlocked. Enter and stop on the tiling inside the door. Once inside, you will strip off everything, fold them neatly, and leave them on the chair. Once you are naked, step forward onto the carpeting. You will kneel. Put your hands behind your back and then say very loud so I can hear you that you are ready. Remember you have to end or start all communications with Sir. Remeber, I said my rules.

Let's see how she reacts. I watched as she read it. Her mouth dropped open. I am sure that I saw her eyes bugle out and wide open. She lowered her head. Then she looked up again with the head tipping back. Then she squirmed around in her seat.

Me: Yes, I expect you to bring your car keys with you to protect the valuables you leave behind in the car.

She read that and slumped in the car. I watched as she took her sweater off. Her IDs were removed from around her neck, and a few things were taken out of her scrub pockets. I saw her leaning over doing some stuff on the passenger side. She finally got out of the car. I could see her breathing slowly, trying to gain control. She reached up and undid the top of her scrub top. Until then, I did not realize her scrubs had a zipper on the top. She unzipped to about the middle of her cleavage. She started walking slowly to the front door. Once she was at the door, she turned away one more time looking towards her car and turned back to my front door. She hit her door lock one more time. I could hear her on the door mic through my tablet.

Dr. Mertz: Fuck, I can't believe I am here, and I am going to do this. It is just one time, so I know firsthand. It will make me better at my job. Fuck I am rationalizing. Who am I lying to? I want to know because it fucking turned me on hearing him say this. I am talking to myself. I am fucking talking to myself. I am about ready to step into a client's house, strip naked, and ask him to demo what he does. I am all types of fucked up, and I am talking to myself. I am saying this out loud. No, leave, leave now. No harm, no foul, as he said. I think he said. If I go in, there is a possibility of no going back.

I was standing quiet, holding my breath as I listened. I could see through a small opening in the divider between the kitchen and the living room entryway area. Most of the house was behind the area she would see first. But I had changed things up a little and decided instead to start in the living room in a friendly, safe-feeling area. This is instead of meeting at the front and taking straight to the playroom. She is going straight back to the playroom after she kneels. I am going to go out there, attach a collar and leash and lead her naked ass body back there.

The front door opened and closed quietly. I watched as she looked around. She sat down and removed her shoes and socks. She sat there wiggling her toes. She looked around again. While still seated, she fully unzipped her top and took it off. Again, she glanced around. She muttered that at least I wasn't there to see her humiliation. She stood up, folded it nicely, and laid it on the chair. She stuffed her socks into her shoes and sat them under the chair. She then removed her bra. Her tits were amazing and definitely D-cup. She proceeded to remove the scrub bottoms and then panties. Then, her rings and necklace. I was wrong. She had a hairy pussy. That will go if she comes back after this time. I seriously doubt she will.

Me: (Walking into the living area right after she kneeled and spoke up, she was ready. I walked in and did not say a word at first. I walked around her. I stopped behind her and quickly attached the collar around her neck.) Follow me.

She was so shocked she said nothing. She stood and followed. We walked through the dining area and into the rec room. I head straight to the door in the corner back wall.

Me: Open

She looked confused at me.

Me: Open your mouth and spread your legs a little more than shoulder width when I say open. OPEN.

She did as I had instructed. She was blushing all over her body.

Me: When I say Close, I want you to close your mouth and stand with your legs together and your hand on your lower back.

I then held the grip part of the leash across her mouth. When she closed, she would be holding it for me. This was all about establishing control and making her aware that I was in charge while she was there.

Me: Close. Good slut. Stay standing, staring at the door while I get the key. I left it in another room.

By her reaction, being called a slut was new to her. She winced hearing it. She also perched her lips like she was going to object. When I returned, she was just as I left her, but she had a slight tremor. Scared or turned on, I would have to figure it out. I unlocked the door, opened it, clicked on the lights, and then turned to face her.

Me: This is the last chance to leave. You have to decide whether to go further or not. This has to be entirely voluntary on your part. I will not ask you. I will not command you or order you. I am going to go in there and sit down on my chair. If you decide to proceed, you will kneel before me, then drop the leash from your mouth and ask me to kiss you and educate you, Sir. If you choose not to, then take the collar off. Drop it in the doorway. I will see it and then leave. That will end it, and nothing will ever be said.

Her breathing got more rapid. Her expression was one of panic and one of need. She did not want to make this decision. She wanted me to lead her in there. I gave her neither. I turned and walked in and sat down. I knew it would be a wait.

I heard her sigh, then footsteps, and to my amazement, she was kneeling. She removed the leash.

Dr. Mertz: Sir, will you kiss me and educate me, Sir?

Me: No. This is enough of the demo part. I want you to remove the collar. (Se did) I want you to go back and get dressed, but no bra or panties, just everything else. Leave them the undergarments folded on the chair. Then, come back here so we can talk and educate.

She looked relieved. She was back dressed in a very short time, as I had asked. I made her show there was no bra or panties. She readily did it and blushed. We spent the next hour and a half reviewing everything in the playroom. What they are, and how they can be used. I let her touch and feel them. I did not show her everything, though. There is a store room with dungeon furniture I was sure would make her uncomfortable.

As we walked out for her to leave, I gave her some instructions and suggested escape routes.

Me: Okay, you have seen everything. You have asked your questions. If you want to ask more, here is my private email. If you send anything to it, I will always be addressed as Sir or Master, your choice. You will refer to yourself as Slut and in the third person when talking in emails or texts if it is about this. If you want to go beyond the question and that small demo, you will email me saying as such. We will go slow and always allow questions before and after. Further, if you want to go further, I want to know your first name and what evening or day, Wednesday or Thursday, you want your regular session.

Dr. Mertz: Okay. Veronica. I need time, Sir, to digest.

I gave her a nice kiss on the cheek and a bro-type hug. I told her that was fair enough. I told her that if she answered positively, she would get a worksheet and a minimum rules and requirements sheet. Then, we would find our fun and pleasure. Before she left, I handed her a staple three-page information pack folded in half. This had some basic positions of servitude, websites for information, and some URL's to good porn videos to help her get the jest of what her interest had peaked in. It also has excellent articles on the psychology of this all. Her being a person of letters and science and all. LOL.

Dr. Mertz: Sir, would you have fucked me tonight if things had been different. I know I did something wrong.

Me: Yes. Is that what you wanted and hoped for?

She did not answer; she just sighed, turned, and walked to her car. I was positive that was the end of this.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers