She Is Game

Story Info
New wife game for anything.
2.1k words
4.1
11.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

When she died, I thought my life had ended, but when six months later I met Mary I got a second chance. She was cheerful, liked kayaking, hiking, camping, birdwatching, and sex. She would try anything. When I suggested swinging she endorsed it wholeheartedly. When I asked her to let me watch, she said, "Of course. Whatever."

She is a bit of an exhibitionist, somewhat of a voyeur, and simply loves to please me. She wants to hear about Phillis and doesn't resent my still loving her. She is, in a word, perfect. If I designed a woman to be with, it would look like her. If I propose it, she is game to try. When I asked if she might like to have sex with someone else, she said, "Sounds fun. Of course."

When I asked who she might like, she said, "You pick." I listed my friends, but she smiled and said she would do whatever I liked, whoever I liked, whenever I wanted it. "It would be fine if you wanted to watch," she said, knowing Phillis and I had done that. "Is there anything in particular you would like to see?" she asked.

"Hot sex," I said. "I like good porn, so whatever you do I would like." She agreed to give me just that, said whatever she did would be hot. "I am sure of that," I said. "You fuck really well," I said.

"I try to please," she replied with a sexy grin. We started to talk about it. She asked for suggestions. "I like hot male-to-female oral," I said. "That would be good. A slutty blowjob is always hot. Whatever you feel like. That is the thing. Whatever you are excited about doing."

"What if I give you all of that?" she asked.

"I would really like that," I said.

"I am getting excited," she confessed.

"Me too," I said. "I like that you're game for anything," I said.

"For you, I am," she said. "I like sex, and I will like doing it for you. I will fuck for my husband," she said with a naughty giggle. "I will be as racy as you like," she said. "You want to see me suck a cock like a whore, then that is what I will do. Whatever you want, I will do for you."

She thought for awhile, then she smiled. "You want to watch some porn, and get some ideas. Get a little 'inspiration,'" she asked. "I could try to duplicate it. Give you what we see on the screen," she said, beginning to breath heavily.

We got out some x-rated tapes and picked the ones about wives doing husband's friends. We watched one, like the scene with the wife giving a slutty BJ to a neighbor. She deep throated him, taking his whole cock to the back of her throat and holding him there until she had to get a breath. There was saliva running down his cock shaft and dripping on the bed.

Her mouth worked up and down the side of his shaft, then she put her mouth over the top and slid him, once again all the way into her throat, her lips around the base of his cock, his entire organ in her mouth, her nose in his pubic hair.

"Do you like that?" she asked as we watched a horny housewife on her knees, her head hanging down, a man behind her fucking her in the ass. I said I loved it and she nodded and kissed me. "I could do that," she said.

We then watched a lovely naked housewife ride cowgirl over a man on his back with his hands on her hips, his erection straight up and deep in her splayed and pink pussy. "I would like that," she said, cuddling up against me. "I like it on top," she said with the enthusiasm of a working girl. The woman in the scene sat up straight and moved her hands over her head, balancing on her partner's hips, bouncing over him like a bronco rider in a rodeo.

We watched mesmerized as the woman flailed her arms about over her head and screwed him vigorously, thrusting her hips back and forth and taking him deep inside of her.

We watched a fellow on his stomach work his finger magic on a young bride, stimulating her between her legs until she squirted out a stream of liquid and wet the bed beneath her. He had hooked his finger into her, rapidly rubbing her G-spot back and forth until it erupted with a geyser of fluid, which shot out nearly a foot from her splayed pussy. She drew her knees up and clenched her fist as she came explosively.

"Oh, my," Mary said as we watched the housewife squirt from her sex. "I would like that," she said excitedly. "I wonder if I would squirt," she said.

"We could see," I said.

She quickly undressed, climbed on the bed, and looked at me between her thighs expectantly, pleading with me to try with her. I took off my clothes and got between her legs and put the heal of my palm on her pubic mound. She sighed as I slipped a finger into her, then, like in the video, I curled my finger up and searched for her G-spot. When I found it I began rubbing it vigorously in circles.

She tightened her fists and stiffened her body, then began moaning as she approached her first G-spot orgasm. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head was back, and her body shook with the energy building inside. When she finally came a geyser shot out of her and I pulled back to let her come, watching the water shoot from between her legs. When she finally relaxed the tension went out of her like air from a balloon, and she collapsed like a tent without supports.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Oh, God, yes," she said. "That was incredible. Oh, yes. I can't feel my feet," she said.

I had put a towel down, just in case, and I slid it out from under her and tossed it in the washing machine, then I went back and stretched out beside her. She turned her head and looked at me, her head flat on the bed, her body limp like a wet rag on the sink. "I love you," she whispered without lifting her head.

"And I love the way you come," I said. She smiled, but her head didn't move, obviously she was spent and satisfied. "That was a first," I said smiling back at her.

"And I hope it won't be the last," she said softly.

"So who should we invite to our bed?" I said.

"You pick," she said again.

"I think Jake would be interested. He has been lusting after you for this whole year," I said.

"Oh, really?" she said, a smile developing on her face. "We have only been together for a year." I nodded. "So, this whole time?" Again, I simply nodded. "Okay," she said. "Then Jake."

I met Jake at a local coffee shop and he was curious about what was so important that I wanted to talk to him about. He drank his coffee as I explained that our marriage was open, that Mary was free to be with whoever she chose. He listened without comment, then took another drink of coffee.

"So, she wants to explore her sexuality?" he asked.

"Not exactly," I said. "I have asked her to. She is ready to try anything, and I have asked her to have sex for me. Yes, I am one of those guys you've heard about. Phillis and I used to swing, she had a few regular partners, and I have asked Mary to perform for me, to fuck for my pleasure. It may be hard to understand, but it is what I like."

He studied me, then smiled. "Not so hard," he said. "Nancy and I have done pretty much the same thing. She has three men she fucks on a regular basis. Occasionally, she lets me watch."

"I had no idea," I said.

"Most people don't know what goes on in other people's bedrooms," he said. "Actually, I figured that you two did have an open relationship. It was something Phillis said to Nancy once. I just wasn't sure about Mary." He lifted his cup. "Here's to open," he said.

We clinked coffee cups. "So, you'll do it for us?"

"With Mary? Of course," he said over the top of his cup. We agreed on a time, some ground rules, and a way out if either of us changed our minds. We shook hands and he said perhaps someday I could be with Nancy.

As they stood next to the bed they undressed one another, taking turns removing an item of clothing from the other, kissing the newly exposed body part. Their mouths came together in what may have been the sexiest thing I'd ever witnessed. Their mouths were open, their tongues playing together in a long and wet embrace.

He reached his hand down and slipped a finger into her. She moaned and put a hand over his. Eventually, he helped her down on the bed and she opened her legs for him, letting him replace his finger with his cock. He slid into her in one quick motion. She was so wet he went right in and began slowly moving in and out steadily.

She drew her knees up and humped her hips against his. His pace picking up as they continued to fuck. Their bodies slapped together and the sound of sex echoed throughout the room. She put her hands on his buttocks and pulled him to her, arching her body up to meet his with every thrust.

Finally, he turned her over, putting her on top and she put her hand to his erect penis and held him in, forcing him deep, bouncing up and down on his stiff shaft, throwing her head back, fucking my friend like a dock-side whore, calling his name, groaning as he pushed into her sloppy pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," she shouted, totally loving the feel of a new man's cock in her, savoring the fuck I had asked her to have, loving the sensation of sex with my friend, relishing the feel of him filling her repeatedly with his hardness.

I positioned myself so I could see his erect manhood pushing into her, spreading her labia apart, picking up globs of her lubricant as he passed in and out of her, widening her gaping opening with his girth and giving her the wanton pleasure she loved.

It was what I longed to see, yearned to watch, craved to enjoy. Remembering the video, Mary lifted off of him, moved to her knees, arched her back and offered him her open vagina from the rear. Needing no prompting, he moved into place and slid into her in one quick motion. She sighed, pushed back, and accepted his steady movements into her rear orifice. As she got comfortable and her sphincter relaxed, his pace picked up and he moved rapidly into her from behind. She hung her head down toward the pillow and her breathing became even more urgent, her eagerness becoming contagious.

They went on like that for awhile, fucking and making love like newlyweds on our bed, performing for me and enjoying their sex with abandon. Everything I had asked she had done. All I wanted to see she had given willingly, without reservation, and with incredible enthusiasm.

When we became a couple, I told her of my sexual interests, my preferences, and she endorsed them all eagerly, was game to try anything I wanted, committed to please me in any way possible. She did not question my motives, did not ask for reasons or explanations, and she simply promised absolute devotion and love and to do anything I wanted her to.

We are a perfect match, and I loved her from the very first day we were together. Much like with Phillis, we were extremely sexually compatible. What I liked, she liked. What I wanted to do she was willing and eager, and what I asked her to do she was enthusiastic about trying. She said she would do anything I asked her to do, and she would do it passionately.

Since Jake she has been with numerous guys, fucking each one like a seasoned pro, taking them in her pussy, her ass, between her lips, in her hands, and on her tongue. She has performed for me with men, women, and sex toys, and she never complained or hesitated.

Does she fuck others for me because she likes having sex with other people? Certainly. But I am equally convinced she would stop if I asked her to. I am also convinced she would fuck a pony if I asked her. She is dedicated to pleasing me, and that is her crusade, her goal in life, and her passion. "I will do whatever you ask me to," she says without hesitating.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers