She Prefers White 02

Story Info
Bottom Guys Starts From The Bottom.
1.3k words
4.24
6.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of my story, She Prefers White.

Please read the first chapter to understand this chapter better.

I kneeled next to Mistress Nikita waiting for her further commands while she was busy on her phone texting someone.

After making me kneeled for about half an hour, Mistress Nikita said, "Remove my right shoes and sniff it,"

"Yes Mistress," I said and took her right heel off from her feet and sniffed it.

"You like that?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

"Address me as goddess, slut," Mistress said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Kiss my feet," Goddess said

I planted several kisses to her soles and all over foot.

"Now, the other one," Goddess said.

I took Goddess's left foot in my hands and removes her heel off and sniffed it.

"Kiss my left foot now," Goddess said.

I immediately started planting kisses to Goddess left foot.

"Worship my feet now," Goddess said.

I immediately grabbed Goddess' feet and started licking them, covering her whole feet by my tongue.

"Yes, just like that. Lick my soles and edges," Goddess said.

I started licking her soles and edges as commanded by Goddess.

After licking Goddess's soles, she commanded, "Suck my toes,"

I immediately put her toes one by one in my mouth and started sucking them. My mouth was gagged with her feet.

"This is your place now. I wear the pants now," Goddess said.

"Yesh Goodesss," I said gagging on her feet.

"Enough, Put my heels back on," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and put her heels back on her feet.

"Lay down on the floor" Goddess said.

I immediately obeyed.

"Clean my shoes, floor mat," Goddess said and put her heel's soles on my mouth and I took my tongue out and she rubbed her soles on my tongue.

I licked and cleaned both of her heel's soles as a doormat.

Goddess put her heel inside my mouth which I sucked and cleaned it thoroughly.

"Now, the other one," Goddess said and put her other shoe's heel in my mouth which also I cleaned like the previous one.

"Imagine it as a big white cock," Goddess said while making me suck her heels.

"You can be my regular shoe cleaner from now on," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess made me kneeled in the centre of the room and left the room without saying anything to me. I waited like an obedient slave.

Goddess came back wearing a panty and a bra with a chain bracelet on her wrist with a key hanging at its end.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Goddess said.

"No, I am sorry Goddess," I said.

"I don't want to see this pathetic excuse ever again that you call a dick," Goddess said.

"You are never going to touch it again," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess gets to the drawer and get back with a chastity cage and said, "Here, put this chastity cage on,"

Goddess handed me over the chastity cage.

I hesitated but Goddess planted three tight slaps on my face.

"Hurry up, slut," Goddess said.

I immediately install the chastity cage on my dick and balls fearing further punishments.

Goddess slides down her panties and put her one foot on the sofa while her other foot were placed on the floor.

Goddess grabbed my leash and pull me near her pussy. Goddess rubbed her pussy with her other hand.

"You like my pussy, slut," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Smell it," Goddess said bringing her pussy rubbed hand near my nose which I sniffed as hard I can. She them made me smelled her pussy.

Her pussy juices smelled amazing. I really wanted to lick them but Goddess had other plans.

"You want to lick that pussy, slut?" Goddess asked.

"Yes, Please Goddess," I said.

"No, Bottom bitch boys starts with the bottom," Goddess said.

Goddess get on the sofa on her four and said, "You can worship my ass and grabbed my face and shoves it into her ass,"

Within seconds, My mouth were fully shoved in her ass. I was out of breath but I licked each and every inch of her beautiful ass, the best I could.

Goddess releases my mouth and I started breathing heavily.

Goddess again shove my mouth in her ass and said "This is what, you will only getting from now on,"

I worshipped her beautiful globes, licking and sucking every inch of her ass.

"Yes, eat my ass. You are pathetic," Goddess moaned while I worshipped her amazing asshole.

I feel suffocated as my mouth was fully shoved in Goddess's ass.

"Yes, suffocate for my ass," Goddess said.

Goddess releases me giving me fraction of seconds to have some oxygen.

Goddess turned around on the sofa and again shoves my face into her ass while she rubbed her wet pussy.

I tongue fucked Goddess's ass while she rubbed her pussy with rapid speed.

"Aaah, yeah," Goddess moaned by continuously touching herself and enjoying my tongue on her asshole.

"Yes, get in here, you pathetic slut," Goddess said.

Finally, after ten minutes of continuous licking Goddess's asshole and her continuous fingering, she cummed.

Goddess pushed me away as she cummed.

"One more thing, I want to tell you that Robert has been fucking me these days," Goddess said.

"Robert! I just gave him a raise again, today's morning," I said in utter shock.

"Not my problem," Goddess said.

"Lay down on the sofa and wait for me," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and get on the sofa.

Goddess left the living room leaving me and I didn't dare to ask her anything, not even the time she will take to return.

After an hour, Goddess returned to the living dressed in her white expensive dress which I gifted her on our last marriage anniversary.

I kept lying on bed until Goddess commands.

Goddess knelt next to the sofa and put my chastity locked dick in her mouth. Goddess also licked my chastity caged dick. I felt nothing.

"Does it hurt getting hard in that device," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Good, this will help you in not cumming in a minute," Goddess said.

Goddess again sucked and licked my chastity cage and said, "Should I let out of it,"

"Yes, please Goddess," I said.

"I don't think there is any need for taking your pathetic dick out," Goddess said.

My all hopes of getting out of chastity vanishes in a second.

"Don't worry about my pleasure, slut. We have a guest today at our place for that," Goddess said.

"Guest, Goddess?" I asked.

"Yes, now get on your knees on the floor," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and immediately get out of the sofa and kneeled at the floor.

"Hands at your back," Goddess said.

I immediately took my both hands at my back.

Goddess got a red lipstick and applied it on my lips.

"I got something for you," Goddess said and gave me one of her blue dress.

I started putting the dress on my body.

"Hurry up," Goddess said.

I increased my speed and immediately got into the dress.

"Get up and show me how you look," Goddess said.

I stand up and presented myself to Goddess.

"Turn around so I can have a complete look," Goddess said.

I turned around in feminine clothes and got inspected by Goddess.

"Now, show how my good girl walks," Goddess said.

I took few girly steps with my waist and ass bouncing. I walked like a sissy.

"Now, you are my good girl," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I said.

"Get back on your knees. Our guest can be here any moment," Goddess said.

I immediately kneeled with my head bowing down.

Within few minutes, I heard our house main door knocked by someone.

"Come in, baby," Goddess said.