She Prefers White 04

Story Info
My New Position In Relationship And Company.
1.2k words
4.28
6.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth and final chapter of my story, She Prefers White.

Please read the first to third chapter to understand this chapter better.

I was kneeling in front of Goddess Nikita and waiting for her further commands.

"Kneel here and wait until I return, slut," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess walked towards the bedroom while I kneeled there.

After around twenty minutes, Goddess came back wearing a bra and panty. She was also wearing a nine inch dildo strapon on a harness on her waist.

"How do you like you new position in our relationship, Slut?" Goddess asked.

"I love it, Goddess," I said sobbing.

"Lube this cock with your mouth, before I fuck you with it," Goddess said.

Goddess grabbed my hairs and pushed my mouth near her strapon and said, "Suck it"

I obediently opened my mouth and took the strapon in my mouth and started sucking it.

"You are eager, aren't you?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said with the strapon in my mouth.

"You are really cock hungry. I don't think this is the first cock you sucked," Goddess said.

"Oohkkk, oohkk," I gagged on Goddess's big strapon.

"You like your dress and your red lipstick, sissy," Goddess asked.

"Aaa, Yesh Goddesh," I gagged with the strapon in my mouth.

"Make it nice and wet before I fuck you with it," Goddess said.

Goddess removes the strapon from my mouth. I tired to breathe as much as I can. I coughed like anything.

"Keep our mouth open, slut," Goddess said.

Goddess slapped my tongue with her strapon.

"Say, Thank you," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I said.

"You better always appreciate me as I am taking out my precious time for taming you," Goddess said.

"Yes, Thank you Goddess," I said.

Goddess shoves the dildo in my mouth again.

I sucked it with spits drooling out from my mouth.

"Yes, choke on it, slut," Goddess said.

Goddess were fucking my throat by her strapon.

"This is only what you are good at, slut," Goddess said.

Goddess grabbed my hairs and shoves the dildo in my mouth further.

"The more wet, you will make it. The less painful it will be in your ass," Goddess said.

After making me suck it for around more twenty minutes, goddess removed the strapon from my mouth.

I coughed, tired to breathe as much as I can as I totally out of breath.

"Get on the sofa on your fours now," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and I jumped on the sofa and gets on my fours.

Goddess gets behind me and shoves the strapon in my ass.

"Aaah, Yeah," I screamed.

Goddess started fucking my ass.

I moaned and screamed like a bitch but Goddess doesn't stop. She fucked my ass deeper and deeper.

Goddess slapped my ass while fucking my asshole.

"Thank me, show your appreciation," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I said.

"You like it?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"You like it or you love it?" Goddess asked.

"I love it, Goddess," I said while screaming heavily by the pain of getting fucked in the ass.

*Oh, you love it when I fuck your ass?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Aaaah, aaaah, aaah," I screamed like anything.

"I know you love it, you submissive little bitch," Goddess said.

"Oh my god, aaah," I moaned.

"See, my cock last much more than yours," Goddess said while I screamed like a whore.

"You will be my subby hubby from now on," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"You are welcome, slut," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I said.

My orgasm were building up. I was on the edge. As I was near to cumming. Goddess withdraw her strapon from my ass leaving me on the edge.

"You think I will let you cum, slut. In your dreams," Goddess said and laughed.

Goddess gave me the chastity cage and said, "Put that back on,"

I wore the chastity cage and Goddess locked it again.

Get back into your official suit, we are having an another guest now," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said and changed back into my official suit.

Goddess wore her yellow dress.

Goddess dialled a number on her phone and talked on the phone.

"Hey John, At what time you are coming?" Goddess asked on the phone.

After a long pause Goddess talked again on the phone, "Fifteen minutes. Fine. We are waiting,"

Goddess hangs up the call.

The only John I know is my lawyer. I get scared that Goddess might called him to divorce me.

I got very worried but I doesn't got the balls to ask Goddess anything about it.

I was not able to resist myself and finally asked her, "Goddess, Is this John is our lawyer?"

"Yes slut," Goddess said.

"Goddess, I am following your every command and will always do whatever you say, then why are you calling the lawyer?" I asked.

Goddess laughed and said Slut, "He is not coming to file our divorce,"

"Then, Goddess?" I asked.

He is coming here because you are transferring ninety percent and ten percent equity of the company to me and Robert respectively. You will be staying at home being my slave husband while me and Robert will be running the company from now on," Goddess said.

I was fully shocked hearing her.

"Please Goddess, don't make me do this. Please I beg you," I begged

Goddess flunked her hands on my cheeks and said, "Did I ask for your opinion, slut?"

"You better do what I command and sign the paper as soon as John arrives," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said with no other option left.

"You better think a good excuse to tell John for transferring the ownership of the company or he might get to know about your submissive nature," Goddess said and laughed.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Soon our door was knocked.

"Come in," Goddess said.

John enters the house.

"Hi Vikrant and Nikita," John said.

"Hi John, Please have a seat," I said.

"No, I am good. I have made the papers of power of attorney as Nikita told me. Let me read that for you," John said.

"I, Vikrant states that I transfer ninety percent of equity of my company, Classic management to my wife, Nikita Singh and appoint her as the new president of the company succeeding me. I transfer rest ten percent of equity of the company to the vice president of the company, Robert Watson. I no longer hold any shares of the company and doesn't have any signing or advising authority of the company," John read out.

"Yes, It's correct," I said.

"Cool, Then sign here," John said handing me a file with documents of power of attorney with a pen.

I signed every where it was required and handed back the file to John.

"Before I leave, may I know the reason for transferring of ownership of the company?" John asked.

I think for a moment and said, "I am starting a new venture so I might get busy in that so I am transferring everything to Nikita of this company so I can focus on my new venture,"

"Fair enough. I will take a leave now. Thank you and good bye," John said and left.

As John left Goddess asked, "Do you know what should be your position in my presence?"

"Yes Goddess," I said and gets back on my knees next to her.