She Prefers White 03

Story Info
Cuckold To My Goddess Wife And Her White Lover.
1.4k words
4.03
6.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of my story, She Prefers White.

Please read the first and second chapter to understand this chapter better.

As Goddess said "Come in, baby," The door opens and Robert walks in.

Robert walks towards Goddess while I kneeled wearing Goddess's blue dress with a collar on my neck and a chastity cage on my dick.

"How are you, princess?" Robert asked to Goddess.

"I am great, baby," Goddess said.

Robert put his hands on Goddess ass and pull her towards him and they both started kissing each other. They shared a long passionate kiss while I waited kneeling. Robert was keep on rubbing Goddess's ass over her dress.

"Let me show you what he has got," Goddess said to Robert.

Goddess turns her attention to me and said, "Show what are you working with,"

I slides up my dress revealing my chastity locked dick.

Goddess gets the key and opened my chastity cage. My small dick was revealed to Robert.

"Really! This is pathetic," Robert said.

Goddess laughed and said, "You don't have to worry about him anymore, baby. This is his new place now,

"I think you should thank Master Robert for taking good care of your wife," Goddess said.

"Thank you for taking care of my wife, Master Robert," I said.

"Baby, Please show what are you working with," Goddess said to Master Robert.

Master Robert unbuckles his belt and pulls out a big white cock.

"Do you like that?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"This big cock is fucking me from past six months," Goddess said.

Goddess started rubbing Master Robert's dick and said to me, "Thank Master Robert for fucking your wife,"

"Thank you Master Robert for fucking my wife," I said in full shame.

"Good, Now thank him again properly," Goddess said.

"Thank you Master Robert for fucking my wife with your big white cock," I said sobbing.

"Stand up," Goddess said.

I got up and stands on my feet.

Goddess put her finger of her one hand on tip of Master Robert's dick and finger of her other hand on the other end of his dick and said, "See, This is how big real cock is,"

Goddess put her smallest finger next to my dick. My dick was smaller than her smallest finger.

"This is pathetic," Goddess said.

Master Robert laughed.

"You still want to be part of my sex life?" Goddess asked.

"Yes please, Goddess," I said.

"Lay down," Goddess said.

I lay down on the floor while Master Robert remove all his clothes and sits on the sofa and Goddess gets on the sofa on her fours rubbing and licking the tip of his dick.

"You have a pathetic dick compared to this," Goddess said to me.

Goddess strokes and sucked Master Robert's big dick and asked, "You like watching me getting pleasured by this big white cock?"

"Yes" I said.

"Yes, What?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"That's what I thought," Goddess said.

Goddess again started stroking and sucking Master Robert's dick.

"You like watching me sucking this big white cock," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Open your mouth, now," Goddess said.

I immediately opened my mouth and Goddess spits in my mouth.

"You like this taste of pre cum in your mouth," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

Goddess sucked Master Robert's dick like a maniac and spits in my mouth again.

"That's where you belong now," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said tasting Goddess's spit mixed with Master Robert's pre cum.

"Open your mouth," Goddess said.

I opened my mouth and Goddess spits in my mouth again and said, "You are pathetic compared to this," stroking and sucking Master Robert's dick.

Goddess get out of the sofa followed by Master Robert.

"Get up and kneel," Goddess said to me.

"Yes Goddess," I said and got up from the floor and kneeled next to them.

"Now ask Master Robert to fuck me," Goddess said to me.

"Master Robert, Please fuck my wife," I said.

Goddess slapped me and said, "Properly, Slut"

"Master Robert, Please fuck my wife properly as I wasn't able to satisfy her ever," I said.

"Beg for it," Master Robert said.

"Please, Master Robert, Please fuck Goddess. I will give you a thousand dollar raise," I said.

Both of them laughed at me.

Both of them get into each other arms and kissed each other passionately lost in each other.

Master Robert get on the sofa while Goddess removes her dress and throws it on the floor.

Goddess get on Master Robert's dick and started riding it.

"You like watching me getting fucked," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Don't kneel there idle. Lick my feet while I ride his big white cock," Goddess said.

I got my mouth on Goddess's feet while she rides on Master Robert's dick.

I swing my tongue all over her right foot and sole while she moaned enjoying his cock.

"Aaaah, Aaah," Goddess moaned.

"This is how you fuck someone right," Goddess said while moaning loudly.

I kept on licking her feet.

"Yeah, Lick my feet. This is your job from now on," Goddess said.

"Aaaah, yeah," Goddess moaned.

"You like watching me getting pleasured by a big white cock?" Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Good, now suck my toes," Goddess said.

I put Goddess's toes in my mouth and started sucking them while she increased her speed of riding Master's Robert Dick.

Both of them moaned heavily.

After few minutes, Goddess said, "Kneeled aside,"

I kneeled aside next to them.

Goddess grabbed my collar and asked me, "You like that?

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"That's what I thought that you like watching me getting fucked by a big white cock," Goddess said.

"Look at me," Goddess said.

I obeyed and Goddess spits on my face.

"Aaah, Aaah," Goddess moaned.

"Look at that dick going in me. Watch it," Goddess said.

Master Robert slaps Goddess's bare ass with his hands.

"Thank Master Robert," Goddess said.

"Thank you Master Robert," I said.

"Speak up, Slut," Master Robert said.

"Thank you Master Robert," I shouted.

"This is how, real man fucks. Look down at your dick. It's pathetic. You think you can ever do that," Goddess said.

I bows down my head in shame.

"I am already tired and none of us has cummed yet," Goddess said.

"Thank Master Robert. You should be grateful," Goddess said.

"Thank you Master Robert," I said.

"Louder," Goddess said.

"Thank you Master Robert," I shouted.

"You should be grateful that you have someone to take care of your wife that you can never do it by yourself," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said in shame.

"What?" Goddess asked.

"I said Yes Goddess," I said.

"You were never able to do this to me," Goddess said while riding on Master's Robert dick.

"Aaaah, aaaaahh, eese, aaaahh aaaah," Goddess moaned like anything.

"You see this. This is how you make a woman orgasm. You never made me cummed like this," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Learn from Master Robert," Goddess said.

Master Robert made Goddess laid on the sofa and started fucking her in another position.

Goddess grabbed my collar in her one hand and rubbed her pussy with her another hand while Master Robert fucked her pussy.

"This is how you fuck a woman," Goddess said.

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Thank Master Robert again for taking such a good care of me," Goddess said.

"Thank you Master Robert for taking such a good care of my wife," I said.

"Aaaah, fuck, aaah fuck, fuck," Goddess screamed and shouted.

Finally, after a long fucking, Goddess cummed.

Master Robert took out his dick from Goddess's pussy and started stroking it.

Master Robert finally releases his cum on Goddess's boobs.

"You think it will be cleaned by itself, bitch," Goddess said and grabbed my head and shove it to her boobs.

I started licking Master's Robert's cum from Goddess boobs.

"You like that? Cum from a big white cock," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said sobbing and licking cum from both of her boobs.

"That's what I thought," Goddess said.

I licked each and every drop of Master Robert's cum from her boobs.

After getting fully cleaned, Goddess gets up and hugged Master Robert and thanked him.

They both shared a passionate kiss and Master Robert dressed up and left the house.

I kneeled next to Goddess.

"Ready for your next surprise, bitch," Goddess asked.

"Yes Goddess," I said bowing my head down in shame.