She Read My Desire/Regret Perfectly

Story Info
My psychologist wife is picked up at a bar.
3.2k words
3.16
23k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers

"Jim, I owe you one. Am I going to have a story for you later!" the voice whispered in my ear as I was walking back from the bathroom. As she walked past me I realized it was my wife and she slipped something into my waistband. I reached back and pulled out her wet panties.

Rather than walk back immediately to my stool at the bar, I leaned against the wall and pretended to read my phone, so I could see her as she got back to her stool with her friend. Like a gentleman, he pulled her stool out and she rested her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him as she took her seat.

My wife, Melissa, is a psychologist and we go to two or three conferences per year. We usually tack on a day's vacation, explore the host city and get a holiday from our 15 and 16 year old boys. I am self employed and have SAAS clients all over the country so I setup meetings in the same area to coincide. This year was Dallas.

We live in a mid-sized city in the mid-west. Nothing changes; nothing happens. We use these conferences to spice up our marriage as well. On occasion we have messed up a few hotel rooms with our sexual play and have often talked about fantasies. Mel is a bit of an exhibitionist due to the fact that she, despite being in her early 40s, has a smoking hot, tight body. She exercises 3 or 4 times a week and walks about a mile to work every day. It pays off. Many guys comment and so do a lot of our women friends.

At this conference Mel was presenting in the late morning of the last day. I had a client to see so we arranged to meet in the hotel bar at 5pm and go to dinner. About 1pm, I got a text from her saying that she wasn't going to the last plenary. She had some notes to do so just meet her in the bar when I was done. My client meeting ran until 3pm so I pulled into the parking lot at 3:30. I went to the room to clean up then down to the bar.

When I entered, I looked down the bar and there was Mel facing me and a guy sitting with her, with his back to me. She winked at me as if to say "Don't interrupt, I'll join you in a minute." If she has clients, I know the routine so I pulled up a stool around the corner of the bar so I could see her and be ready when she finished. I knew just to occupy myself for a bit, so I pulled out my phone and got busy with answering emails.

About a 1/2 hour passed and I ordered another scotch on the rocks. Mel and her colleague were obviously getting along pretty well judging by the laughter and the body language. She is very tactile. She loves to touch and be touched. I noticed that she touched his bare forearm as she conversed with him and his hidden hand seemed to be on his lap but may have been on hers as well. I did notice she ordered another glass of wine.

I didn't think that much about it and went back to my notes. The bartender came with my drink and smiled "Someone is going to get lucky tonight," with a nod of his head down the bar. I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him nonchalantly. I took a sip and got back to work.

It was now 4:30 and the bar was starting to fill up for pre-dinner drinks. I had already had two so I was ready for a pee break. Mel is a pretty cheap drunk and I noticed she was on her second wine (that I had seen). I got up and went across the room down a slim hallway to the bathroom.

As I came out and proceeded back to the bar, Mel came out of the women's room and came up from behind me. She whispered "I'll meet you here at 6:30 and will have a story." in my ear and tucked something in my waistband. I reached behind and pulled out her nice wet panties. I was caught completely off guard. What was she doing? I leaned against the wall, pulled out my phone and pretended to read.

As she got back to her seat, he pulled her chair back and she slid onto the stool. Her skirt slipped up to above mid-thigh. It wouldn't have taken much of an angle for him to see she wasn't wearing any panties. She used his shoulder to help stabilize as she slid into place. Immediately she leaned forward, whipped her ponytail to the front and whispered something in his ear. She does this with me because I once told her that the feel and smell of her hair drove me crazy. It also meant I could look at her athletic cleavage. Sure enough as she talked, his head went down to give her access to his ear and give him a view.

WTF was going on?!

As I went back to my seat at the bar, this guy received the bill from the bartender. He put down his card and he and Mel stood up to leave. She stepped in front of him, reached her right hand back and grabbed his hand to escort him out of the bar. I noticed how her shirt was two-buttons open and caught her eye briefly. Again she just winked at me.

I was going nuts inside. Where were they going? Who was this guy? Why was she doing it without telling me? I needed another drink. Just then I received a text that she must've sent as he was paying the bill. All it said was "See you at 6:30. ;-)"

You know that feeling of excitement, jealousy, curiosity, and anxiety; ya that one. The best and worse feeling ever! That was going through my whole body at this point.

As the bartender came with my scotch, he said "I told you, they were having a lot of fun down there. He's a lucky guy." I thanked him for the scotch and pulled out my phone to pretend I was busy. It was getting on to 5:30 and I knew I had an hour to ruminate; to think of this stranger's hands all over my wife's body; to think of her smiling at me as she left.

I nursed another scotch until 6:45. The door of the bar opened and in walked Mel. Her face seemed flushed and her hair was no longer up in the ponytail. It was down, draped over her shoulders. She came immediately up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could smell another man's cologne.

The bartender came down to our end of the bar and rather sheepishly asked her if she wanted a drink. I told him transfer the tab over to our dinner table, "if it's ready." He agreed, turned around, and went down to the other end of the bar. I know what he was thinking.

Mel grabbed my hand and led me to a table that was against the wall. I sat with my back on the wall and she was on my right. She smiled and quietly exclaimed, "You know I love you. AND I owe you big time. Have I got a story for you!"

"I was sitting at the bar doing my notes and Dave walked in. He came right over to me and told me he was in my presentation and asked if he could talk to me about it. I have to admit, I did a great job so was feeling really good that this guy acknowledged me.

I said playfully, "Sure, come, buy me a wine and praise me!" just to set the tone. He sat down beside me. He's a really nice looking guy. He's 48, married, has two 20-year-old kids, and his wife couldn't come to this conference. After we talked and joked about my presentation for a couple of minutes and had a couple of laughs, I asked him why he didn't bring her. He said they just couldn't work their schedules. She was also a professional.

I don't know what made me ask this but in a naughty kind of way, I asked him "What kinky things would you do with her if she had come."

Probably sensing my titalation, he replied back playfully "Do you really wanna go there?"

I figured it was the last day of the conference and I'd never see him again so I said "sure." He asked if I was married and I said yes and I was meeting you at 8 o'clock tonight. He winked playfully and said "I'm gonna have to work fast then." I just smiled at him and said you were a big boy and could look after yourself.

Then he got into it. He leaned forward and told me this was off the record. I have to admit that I really loved his smell. I also liked how quickly he trusted me. And how we now had a secret that only he and I knew.

He whispered that one of the things he loves to do with his wife at conferences, was to order the highest room available in the hotel. He gets her to lean spread eagle, against the window, looking out at the city while he feels her up. At first fully clothed, then he proceeds to undress her until finally she is nude. She has small tits but loves to show them off. She arches her back and he makes love to her.

I smiled, gulped back the rest of my wine, inhaled deeply and exclaimed "Wow, that sounds so fucking erotic!"

We laughed and conversed a bit more. He told me that her body was not as athletic as mine and that my breasts were bigger than hers.

I have to say that I really enjoyed his compliments and I really enjoyed him touching my arm while looking at my cleavage. Although I pretended I was listening, I was elated that this man and I clicked; we laughed, the conversation flowed, he complemented my body and mostly I couldn't shake the thought of that hotel window fantasy.

Being polite, he asked me "What kinky little things do you like to do with your husband while at the conferences. I knew he wasn't all that interested but he wanted to hear me talk about how wild I could be. I told him that we weren't very adventurous but we were always looking for new ways to spice up our love life."

Mel interrupted her story; "You OK with hearing the details?

"Of course Mel. This is new but I want to hear." I responded.

You know how I like to be touched casually when I'm talking to somebody? He had that down to a science. He would touch my hand and linger just a little bit longer than appropriate. He would put his hand on my knee and with my skirt slid up on those stools, it was always on my bare thigh. Reflexively I had to open my thighs a bit but he did nothing. He knew he was driving me nuts, but he did nothing and just kept teasing me. As we talked he exuded confidence and he had the greatest, soft but muscular hands.

When I saw you get up to go to the bathroom, I decided to do the same just to warn you. I was so fucking horny I could hardly control myself. I took my panties off and waited for you to come out of your bathroom. I almost stopped myself when I saw you but I thought "it's now or never."

I couldn't shake that fantasy. I knew I had to have him. And I knew it would be safe because tomorrow he's out of here and we are too. When I went back to sit on my stool and he let me use his shoulder to stabilize, I whispered that I wanted him to take me to his room.

He laughed, but said "Are you sure? But what about your husband?" I smiled at him aggressively and I said "Oh. We'll be done before 8 o'clock." I am sure he could sense my urgency.

When we went to the elevator, another couple got on with us but they got off at floor number eight. We were going to floor 16. As soon as the doors closed he came toward me and without saying a word, slipped his hand in between my legs. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. He just massaged my thighs without saying a word and he didn't go higher. It was so fucking hot!

"Jim, Does this bother you when I tell you the details?"

"Mel, Of course it does... but don't stop. I want every fucking last detail. I'm sitting at the bar and the bartender comes over unwittingly and tells me that somebody is going to have some fun tonight. He had no idea who you were. He knows now that it was me that was being cuckolded. Get on with it. So what happened?"

"Dave was so smooth. As he opened the door to his room, he ushered me in front of him. As I went past him he put his arms around me and grabbed my breast with one hand and my waist with the other, pulling me right into him. I could feel he was getting hard. I turned around and we had the most incredible first kiss. I pushed away and fell backwards onto the bed. He walked around the window side of the bed and said "no way" and pointed to the window.

At that point I knew what to do, so I walked up to the floor-to-ceiling glass and put my palms about 3 feet apart facing out at downtown Dallas. He swept the hair off the back of my neck and gently kissed and nibbled my hairline. He reached around and grabbed my collarbone and firmly caressed down to my breasts. It was so hot; this handsome stranger mauling my body and me knowing I was meeting you in an hour.

He undid my shirt and I helped him take it off. I turned around to face him but he turned me back to face the window. I could feel him undo my bra and my breasts were now hanging for all to see. As I slipped out of it, his big hands were now on my breasts and he was mauling my tits; squeezing them, twisting my nipples, pinching them up to the point of pain. He was so rough but I realized how much I like that. I was moaning so loudly.

He then unzipped my skirt and I wiggled my way out of it. As it dropped to the floor, he realized I wasn't wearing underwear. He turned his big hand, fingers pointing down, and went from the top of my waist down over my buttocks and down to the back of my knee. It was so erotic. I knew I wanted this man in me. I arched my back to give him complete access. He told me to stand up straight. He wanted to play with me before we end this. From the back, he massaged over my butt hole, around the edge of my pussy and up to my clitoris. He circled it gently at first but firmly over time. This man is a great lover.

I was so wet. I arched my back again and this time he slid a finger in, then two. He then used his thumb to circle my butt hole. I've never done that before but I really wanted him to enter me in there too. He felt my desire and slipped his thumb in to the knuckle and I had his other two fingers in my pussy.

"Jim, seriously. You look upset. Are you sure you are OK with this?"

"Mel, just keep going." I said in a barely audible monotone voice.

Like he asked me, I stared out the window at downtown Dallas. I could hear him undo his belt and step out of his pants. I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation as he came back. I spread my legs a bit wider than my hands and he reached all the way to my stomach as I arched my back. "Jim, I was so wet." He finally got his mushroom head and circled me 3 or 4 times without entering. I was going nuts. Then slowly he slipped into me, but only about 1 inch. He pulled out and did it again, and again, and again. At this point I was begging him to fuck me. The forth or fifth time, he plunged all the way down to his balls. I couldn't help it. I let out a deep moan. It felt so good to have this big thick cock in me; his hands roughly caressing my breasts and all the while me staring out at downtown.

I could feel him go in and out rhythmically for what seemed like 10 minutes. Then all of a sudden he pulled almost all the way out and plunged all the way back in. I could feel his balls on my clit. I couldn't hold back. He told me to let go in so I did it just as he also climaxed.

He turned me around and threw me on the bed then he lay on top of me and gave me an amazingly gentle kiss. He said "You know this is only one time right, Mel?"

I replied quite matter-of-factly, not wanting to give away how exciting that have been, "Yes Dave, That is what we agreed and now I'm going for dinner."

He lowered himself and I opened my mouth to receive the tip of his tongue in what I knew would be our last kiss. I got up and walked into the bathroom, wiped myself as best I could, came out and got my skirt back on. I told him that was amazing and say goodbye.

"Give me your hand." Mel took my hand and slid it between her legs. "You see how slippery that feels? That is my juice and his juice. You are jealous aren't you? Does that excite you to hear about me with another man? You know you are not going to lose me but that I had a really good time. I know we haven't played this out completely in our fantasy times, but would you let me to do it again at some point?"

"Jim, I might have slipped him my number but he lives in Boston. When will we ever get to Boston?"

I thought my head was going to explode! This was an incredible and unbelievable experience. Would I let her do it again? Did I want to try someone outside our relationship? It brought up so many questions.

The only thing I knew for sure at that point, is that I didn't want to walk past that bartender. I felt totally humiliated...and excited. He knew I was cuckolded that day and knew that there would probably be other times in the future.

CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers