All Comments on 'She Read My Desire/Regret Perfectly'

by CuriAce

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

This was hot. I wish she had drawn out the re-telling a little bit. It was very erotic.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Wow!!…..that was hot. My wife and I are going to have to play that out.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

She took a risk, but looks like it turned out well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

contrary to others opinions they have probably done this before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I always wonder why, knowing the topic, certain anonymous individuals read these stories, knowing they will be butthurt, and then rage at the author.

Maybe it is because it secretly turns them on, and they are pissed that the author made them masturbate over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I noticed you 'trashed' the comment by the brave 'Anonymous' commenter who thought it was cowardly to trash comments then he posted as Anonymous as his humiliated dink sucked up into his gut. DOH! HAAHAHAHA!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This story was incredibly erotic, but you don't make those kind of unilateral decisions, without having played them somewhat in roleplaying or fantasies.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

A totally erotic story, but you don't make those kind of unilateral decisions, without having played them somewhat in roleplaying or fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Anonymous, he/she may be able to delete the comments, but the 1 star goes on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey,Dr.Twat,our marriage is over!

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Coulda been a great story if you had described how you used her afterward. The mix of angst and lust as you imagined her coupling, her pleasure at the hand of another man, and your desire to seed her yourself. But you stopped the story, we have no idea how this concluded, did you ever do it again? Did she ever see him again?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Divorce!!!

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

If a real psychologist had done this, the best thing she could have done was to give up her license.

So he can divorce her without any problems and the matter will be over. There is no better example of cheating.

I would report the adultery to her fucker's wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

needed a continuation of the reclaiming and the conversation going forward. But, very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous