She/ Rear View

Story Info
Sensual threesome with the perfect unicorn.
3.4k words
3.73
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round One

Cool, smooth, soft and fragrant -- just the right amount of everything, neither penetrating nor overwhelming. A sturdy oaken bed frame doesn't make a sound as weight shifts and sheets rustle.

Pillows almost swallow their figures, as hands glide over skin, hair tangles and lashes fall on cheeks.

Her hand caresses perfect curves, leaving a trail of gooseflesh as soft fingertips find even softer spots. Em has no plan, no map but the pleasure she feels when hearing the other's soft moans. Curly, brown hair falls on narrow shoulders as a shudder runs through this stranger's body. The blonde isn't shy, kissing and nibbling on a perfect nipple while her hand grips her playmate's hip. Laying on their sides facing each other, the one person audience has perfect view.

From the first moment Em had seen Una upon entering the hotel bar, she knew she'd love to play with her. The two women had shared looks all night, smiling at first, more suggestive later. Her partner didn't take long to notice the silent exchange, and a nibble on her ear and a hand on her thigh made it clear: he liked the idea. Just a few minutes later, Una sat next to them, the gin Em had ordered for her in hand. Their ginger waitress winked from behind the bar. Another ten minutes went by before the blonde enjoyed two hands on each thigh -- one wearing black, the other red nail polish on short, round nails. After two more rounds of drinks, Una excused herself, their room number securely saved under "later" on her phone. A soft knock on the door quickened Em's heartbeat just an hour later.

Tongue sliding along collar bone, Em's hands massages Una's flanks, who's now on her back and shivering in sweet anticipation. Dominant as she likes to be with women, the blonde uses her knees to push her playmate's legs further apart -- ass raised high up, presenting her perfectly rounded rear view to her man, who is, for now, just watching from a comfortable chair in the background. He'll delight in what comes next. How he wants to just sit behind his woman, SMACK her cheeks and devour her wet pussy. But he can wait, delayed gratification is his specialty. Just light and soft strokes, his hardening cock in hand and enjoying the show.

A gasp escapes slightly opened, peach coloured lips, as Em's hands gently glide over curved hips and full thighs. Una's left hand tangles in blonde hair, while the right grips the pillow holding her torso in a half upright position. With a grin, cheeky lips find their way to their desired destination, placing a gentle kiss on her mate's pubic mound. Slowly, lazily, the kisses wander down and all around, leaving wet traces on inner thighs and stomach. Placing one leg over her left shoulder, the blonde uses her right hand to slightly press down on Una's stomach -- both to pull up and to increase pressure, warmth and intensity. She knows from experience how good it feels to be touched, literally everywhere.

Glistening and wet, a talented tongue flicks over a very swollen and tender clit. That earns Em a buckle and a sigh, and she's marvelling at the sight of full tits and hard nipples, raised to the heavens in a silent prayer. But wait, what about the left hand, you ask? Oh, very busy gently finding a way for her index finger to relax and comfort a welcoming entrance.

Tongue now fully engaged, playing, lips sucking, varying intensity, never pushing it too far, and gifting waves of pleasure -- the curvy pillow princess is close to forgetting her mother's maiden name. As Em's perfectly manicured fingers start getting more daring, she can feel herself clench around two warm digits.

"Let me know it feels good, that's right, tell me", the blonde demands with a slight, yet detectable European accent.

"Do go on, ahh, right there..."

"That's a good girl!"

Fascinated brown eyes watch their hand's magic as Em's fingers slide between well blushing labia minora, gently push into an indescribable warmth and softness. Carefully, in and up, she studies her playmate's expression, taking in her moans and facial expressions. Consent can be taken away at any given moment, and since this is a spontaneous and one time arrangement between three strangers, all involved need to make sure to meet eye to eye. Or, in her case, eye to soaking wet pussy. Alas, satisfied with the reactions she's rewarded, the blonde becomes more daring.

Full lips close around a throbbing clit, creating delicious suction, while fingers stimulate subtle, but detectable ridges up and inside, the famous spot that makes most owners of a vagina lose their minds. On and on she pushes, left hand knuckles deep in promised lands, right hand reaching up and massing a supple breast. Thank goodness her shoulders are and nice and lose, yoga proves to be the right kind of work out after all.

The curvy stranger, whose head had been rolling from side to side and back up to this point, can't help herself but use her hands to push Em's head and face down onto her wetness, buckling up, head tilted forward. As her climax approaches with fast strides, her breath catches in her chest, and for a moment, all she can produce is a voiced exhale.

At just the right moment, clever fingers push just the right buttons, and all implodes, explodes, in moans, quivers and a stream of delicious liquid, escaping at considerable pressure.

"Hmmm, you taste like honey and lime..."

His patience is wearing thin, core tight and close to boiling point. How amazing to watch his girl pleasure another so skilfully. She deserves her share -- let's see if and when he'll be invited to join. Not that he'll have to go far. Two determined strides and he can just see what the night brings. This was already incredible -- he respects any following decision. Knowing his woman will lovingly take care of him soon anyway, his hand rests assured on his confident cock.

Body collapsing into the soft pillow fort, still shaking from the powerful climax, Una runs her hand through her playmate's hair -- soft and sleek and golden. A giggle escapes her chest as, followed by a gasp, as the blonde presses her tongue flat onto her most sensitive clit. Em can feel a heartbeat throbbing, trying to calm and caress and prolong the sensation. As she rises from between two golden thighs, she licks her fingers with delight.

Round two

With a giggle, she allows her weight to shift forward, falling and caught by soft fabric next to her lover for one night. Lying next to each other, amazed and slightly exhausted, the two women grin at each other, before hands intertwine and lips engage in a passionate kiss. A soft rustling gives away his movement, as he approaches the bed with inoffensive curiosity. A soft hand invites him in -- after exchanging a glance with Una, checking in with her and making sure she's okay with round two. Intelligent green eyes check him out -- following the intricate lines of his tattoos and defined torso, broad shoulders and polite expression. He's neither shy nor begging, just checking if the arrangement they made still stands. She more than appreciates that.

"Come on in, we have plenty of room over here!" Una invites with a smile that reveals a row of white, sharp teeth.

With an awkward smirk that illuminates his handsome features, he crawls next to the blonde, spooning her with a familiarity that gives away how often he'd fanaticised about this very moment.

Gently brushing hair off her delicate left shoulder, he starts kissing her neck. Salty, sweet and musky, the taste encourages him to press his hips firmly against her ass. With a satisfied moan, her left hand finds his, guiding it to cup her exposed breast. Meanwhile, it's Una's turn to be daring, dominant, exploring. She knows a tongue twister, or two, herself.

Kisses trail down from jaw line, throat, collar bones, until they reach their desired spot. Erect nipples peek out between his fingers -- his right arm has found its way underneath her, giving his hands the opportunity to massage both her juicy tits with big, strong hands. Una slides a cheeky tongue over his left index finger, demanding space -- I want my share of this goodness! Let me suck on your finger, too, just a taste of what I have in mind after this. With a gasp, he feels warm, soft, wet lips enclose his digit, and his dick twitches against his girl's ass. Finding her window of opportunity, her tongue slides over a grateful nipple, before carefully using her teeth to tease the sensitive flesh.

In awe of all the delicious attention, Em relaxes completely into the warm cocoon that forms around her and closes her eyes. Four hands explore her body, two mouths lick, nibble and kiss her aroused, tingling skin. If this is sin, she doesn't want to get to heaven in the first place. His left hand found his way to her ass, massaging juicy curves, before -- SMACK! -- landing a sharp, targeted slap. A high note, both moan and cry of pleasure, fills the room.

"Ohhhh, I see, that's the sweet spot, isn't it?" her playmate remarks with a wink. "Hey buddy, let's see if we can make her scream like that a bit more, shall we?"

He grunts in agreement as he rubs the quickly flushing cheek, gently preparing her for more pleasurable pain -- all while nibbling her ear.

His teammate decides to go further, one hand gently caressing Em's stomach and hips, delicious curves offering all the more to admire. When she finds his left leg propped over his partner's hip, she starts slowly stroking his skin. What a delightful contrast -- his rougher, muscular leg against her softness. Shuffling down, Una covers both Em's abdomen and his skin with kisses. She doesn't have to look long to find the spot she wants to focus her attention on.

Slowly pushing him out of the way, she opens up Em's legs -- and is greeted with a sight to behold. Oh so blush, smooth, glistening and ready for everything ahead. He grunts as he shifts his position slightly, sliding down so his cock lands perfectly pressed against his woman's vulva, being coated with her juices. Just a second ticks by before Una first carefully, and then more eagerly, strokes his whole length. Gasping, he enjoys the sensation of rubbing against juicy pussy lips and being rubbed by a soft hand. When his teammate bends down to lick the blondes clit right before gently licking and sucking his tip, his moans make the hairs on her neck stand up.

Breathing heavily, slowly looking down, Em takes in the whole scene: the curvy former pillow princess sucks her man's cock while stimulating her clit at the same time, his hands grabbing her tits and his hot breath tickling the most sensitive spot behind her ear. This is a fucking dream come true.

Saliva mixes with pre cum and pussy juices as his cock grows hard and twitching -- a concoction Una generously spreads, better than any store bought lube. When he can't take it anymore, he whispers into his little spoon's ear.

"I really want to fuck your ass. Can I please fuck your ass, baby?"

Without hesitation, Em reaches down to guide him to her tightest of entrances, gently pushing the tip in first. With satisfaction and admiration, the other woman watches closely as his perfectly shaped cock slowly, ever so carefully, disappears, bit by bit. His sharp exhale upon the intense tightness is only matched by Em's high pitched moans, as a mix of pain and pleasure takes hold of her. Her playmate circles her clit with talented fingers, helping her relax into the sensation. Left leg raised to make way, the blonde's left hand finds his right forearm, tightly wrapped around her throat, applying just the perfect pressure to her oesophagus. Hoarse moans escape her mouth, as his thrusts grow deeper and faster, finding a steady rhythm. His breathing speeds up as the other woman starts licking his balls, never stopping her treatment on Em's clit with talented fingers.

As if reading his mind, Una changes positions, laying flat on her belly to be able to better suck Em's clit. On and on, he thrusts into a tight ass while a soft hand massages his balls. When his girl starts to tense up and clench around his cock, loudly moaning and rolling her hips forward, he knows he needs to slow down -- otherwise he'd climax right there with her this very instant. Pulling her close, licking and nibbling on her ear, he lets her ride out her intense orgasm. Good work baby, that's it, let it all go, you earned it. The other woman places many, very wet, kisses on her clit, as she smirks victoriously. They almost have the impulse to high five over her body as they exchange glances, but nonverbally decide that would be slightly infantile.

Not yet, he wants to enjoy this just a bit longer. Gently sliding out of her, earning soft protest, he turns his girl around to kiss her properly. Her eyes are heavy, almost sleepy, but he's not done with her quite yet.

He is, however, in need of shifting his weight. With a loud "Haaaya!" he grabs her and twists her to his other side. A clear, almost childish laughter fills the air, as her blonde hair flies around her head and she lands in a nest of soft pillows. Now it's his turn to be the centre of this sandwich.

Both women take a second to collect themselves, laughing at the top of their lungs. Fucking handsome, charming son of a bitch, he knows how to entertain the crowd. Still giggling, Em starts caressing his chest, cuddling closer to her man, now lying on his back, right arm resting on Una's ass, left arm wrapped around Em's shoulders. Both women exchange a glance, coming up with a plan of attack.

"Hmm, what do you think darling, should we punish him for his silliness?"

"Ah, I love that about him, let's be lenient. Let's see what we can do, shall we?"

He watches in awe as the two prop up on their elbows, just to rise up over him, four hands resting on his torso. First, Una kisses his neck and jaw before finding his full lips, exchanging a tender, slow kiss. Then Em bends down to do the same. Slow, the women's mouths find each other, tongues dancing, giving him a show, his left hand travels down to Ems ass, thumb first circling, then -- SMACK! -- finding the perfect spot to land a spanking. Her moans make his cock, cooled down just a bit, twitch against his stomach.

"Oh, darling, you're still here, riiiight."

Her cheekiness earns her another well timed -- SMACK!- and she loves the sweet pain. What to do with this man?

Em's left hand finds his cock and starts lazily stroking. His eyes close in delight, just to fly open a moment later when her warmth disappears from his side. Lightning quickly, she positions herself between his legs, tits resting on the bed, knees almost touching the ground, toes supporting her weight. Una, who up to this point leaned back slightly to make room for the change of positions and watching amusedly, politely shoves two pillows underneath her playmate's knees, making the shorter woman feel more elevated and comfortable. Before starting to lick his cock, Em places a grateful kiss on Una's lips. After that, her attention is all on him. Both hands start massaging his balls as she kisses his thighs. Now it's his turn to prop himself up on his elbows, enjoying the view, yet this time being the one to also feel it all. Wide eyes and heavy breathing, sloppy kisses and a warm, firm yet soft, slick throat taking him all in.

Meanwhile, Una doesn't know what she'd enjoy more -- watching these two lovebirds while pleasuring herself; or joining the fun. Why not both?

Confidently grabbing a pillow currently not holding any weight, she strides behind the kneeling goddess, who had given her such pleasure, and sits down comfortably. Legs spread wide, as if wanting to straddle the other woman, she uses her soft hands to make a bit more room between Em's legs. Just enough space to fit her hand in between these glorious thighs.

Left hand reaching down, feeling her own sweet, wet pussy, she reaches into the incomparable warmth in front of her and enjoys the gasps and moans of pleasure.

"Can you breathe all right with this hard cock in your mouth while I finger your pussy, darling?" She teases the younger woman. Em, unable to answer due to afore mentioned reasons, only moans deeply. The vibrations send shivers up his spine. In front of him, the best view presents itself. Two gorgeous women in a line -- one deepthroating, the other bringing his good little cocksucker to orgasm while chocking on his whole length.

Una doesn't take long, lazily flicking her own clit, while intensely finger fucking her playmate, before Em has to come up for air, cuming hard, squirting, knees shaking. Sounds, smells, sights -- he knows he's so close.

"Baby, if you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth in a minute. Would you like that?"

Catching her breath, the blonde shifts her weight slightly, hair wild and unruly, just the way he likes it.

"I want you to cum on both of us. What you think, back there?" Una chuckles softly.

"I want you to sit on my face while cums on your face, my dear. Deal?"

One last time, his cock dives down her tight throat, the suction just bordering on too intense, yet never crossing the line. Pillows already in place, the other woman lays down on her back, head towards the bed, as Em backs to the right slightly to make room. Lowering herself back down, facing the bed, yet not touching it, hungry lips and tongue immediately go to work on the blonde's clit, sucking harder and more demanding than before. He shivers at the sounds as he gets up and onto his knees, kneeling in front of her. Both women moan in pleasure -- one from being eaten out with a passion, one by her own hand's magic -- that's all the backdrop he needs to his long anticipated climax. As his girl licks his balls and grabs his ass for balance, he fists her hair pushing her face closer.

Groaning and moaning, he feels his balls and core tighten, and with a relief that borders on impossible, he releases his hot, fresh load all over her face. Eyes closed, mouth open and receiving gratefully -- good girl - she takes it all. His vision becomes blurry, and he feels a heaviness take hold, in the back of his consciousness hearing Una moan from her own, very well earned, orgasm. Greedily, Em uses her fingers to wipe up his cum, licking her digits and moaning in pleasure. Just seconds later, she is shaken by a final orgasm, sticky hands now seeking stability on the edge of the bed.

Epilogue

Cool night air brushes her skin and wet hair tickles her cheek.

After a much deserved shower, the three of them had found a comfortable spot on the generous balcony. A cool beer helps replenish the various lost fluids and hydrolytes, as well as slight hunger.

Em lounges comfortably on a canapé, head safely in his lap, while his own feet lie on a small, wooden cube. Una had found a spacious chair that allows her to fold her long legs under her butt. Blankets and pillows provide a rest for weary limbs and heads.

"Goodness me, that was awesome!"

Comfortable in silence, they watch the busy city, shimmering through a haze of smoke and lights.

"Hmm, I think I'll retire" the other woman says with a wink. Getting up, she pulls the blanket closer around her shoulders. Leaning in, she kisses Em goodnight -- and finally high fives her satisfied teammate, who rewards her with a winning grin.

Discretely clicking the door shut behind her, Em changes positions and rests her head on his chest.

"What a night, baby, thank you for sharing this with me."

"Thank YOU! I can't believe we finally found the space and time, and the right player, for this."

"Level up I'd say, wouldn't you."

As an answer, he pulls her closer, kissing her deeply.

-- The End (for now)