All Comments on 'She Smiled at Her Pt. 01'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg I love this peek into the past so much! <3

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 2 years ago

So much love for this story! Liz is a bit like a deer staring into the headlights of Alex bearing down on her ;)

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

OMG I want to be Liz, id so love that, hope their is more to this stroy

loveinbriefsloveinbriefsover 2 years agoAuthor

@SilkeeSmooth - Couldn't have done it without you!

loveinbriefsloveinbriefsover 2 years agoAuthor

@MissLouisecd - There is absolutely more to come! But if you can't wait to get your Alex and Liz fix, you could always read the series that started this one, Is She Smiling at Me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that you went back to show the character’s backstories. The threesome have such a beautiful and easy flowing dynamic that it is nice to see how they became the people they are or even helped others to become a better version of themselves. Just like in every relationship whether it is friendship, family or lovers, everyone usually has their strengths and weaknesses which helps to slot them into the part of the group where they could be the most helpful or most useful to the others. I always found Liz to be the most interesting due to her being so upbeat all the time without coming off as an airhead or bimbo. She is almost never in a bad mood and could cheer up a giraffe with a sore throat. Thank you for creating and posting all these different stories and chapters that make up the iSSaM universe.

J.D.

loveinbriefsloveinbriefsover 2 years agoAuthor

@J.D. - Thanks so much for the kind words! It's comments like these that keep me writing. But honestly, the lion's share of the credit is owed to my co-author on this one. I couldn't have given this story the life it has without SilkeeSmooth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is fantastic and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Liz and Alex build their relationship.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

WOW!! Over the top! Once I got started reading this I couldn’t put it down. Can’t wait to read the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES