She Sure Knows How to Pick 'Em! Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's X pays surprise visit!
1.4k words
4.03
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who in hell was ringing the doorbell out of the blue? I was finally alone and enjoying a well-deserved pleasure session. June had been sent out of town for a week to help in a bank audit. I'd already settled into the kinky and perverse games I always played if I knew she was away for a definite period of time. I sure wasn't happy about being interrupted.

My dick was already standing straight up in her silky panties and her sheer black thigh-highs hugged my legs in a way that always made my ass tingle. Almost aching to feel what a man's cock must feel like. Her nightie was soft and just barely fit me but the shiny satin gave me a sexy feeling I can't describe adequately. It was like being a man experiencing the smooth slick texture of the fabric on my hands and at the same time being a woman and having the material caress my body gently.

Whoever was ringing the bell was insistent and after about the 5th ring, I knew I would have to go to the door if I wanted to enjoy several hours of fantasy and masturbatory pleasures. I slipped out of the bed and got into my bathrobe as I hurried down the stairs to the door. I peeked out the window and there stood my wife's ex-husband Ronnie.

"Hey sorry but June is out of town this week," I said looking around the door frame.

"That's OK I just wanted to drop off the pictures I had promised I'd give her back. I've got the box right here. I'll just sit them down inside." Ronnie said pushing past me into the the hallway.

"Yeah, OK," I mumbled as he sat them down and turned to leave. I'd forgotten all about the fact that my robe only came down so far.

I noticed the strange look he was giving me as he took hold of the door handle and instead of opening it and stepping out, his eyes moved over me and he sort of smiled, pushing the door closed as he asked,

"So why are you home in your robe at this time of day? Does June know you aren't at work? You aren't being a bad husband, are you? Those socks you have on sure are sheer. Hold on let me see..."

Then Ronnie took the hem of my robe and pulled it up to my waist. The fact that I had on June's black thigh highs and black lacy panties was a clear and bold answer to his questions. The leer on Ronnie's face was as telling as the bright red my own must have been exhibiting.

"Please leave right now!" I said as I walked away but suddenly he had the back of my robe in his big paw and was ripping it away from my body.

Now completely exposed to this leering ape, I was somehow frozen in place as his eyes took in the sight before him. There I was, June's new husband standing there trying to cover myself with my hands. Dressed in lacy topped black nylon thigh highs with sheer black panties, a black teddy barely big enough to slip over my torso pushing against my chest just enough to produce a slight cleavage. My body is soft and smooth since I kept it either shaved or waxed. Even my chest. To avoid ingrown hair was my excuse when June asked why I had no body hair. Frantic and yelling back over my shoulder.....

"Get the fuck out of here Ronnie. Who do you think you are barging in our house like this anyway?" I screamed back at him running up the stairs to the bedroom.

My mind was racing. How was I going to explain this to June? I know he is going to tell her that her new husband is a cross-dressing sissy. Maybe even a queer but at the least a bi-sexual. This realization and the panic I was feeling had me trying to figure a way out of this. The anger I'd felt was being replaced with fear of my secrets being revealed. A need to in some way make sure he wouldn't expose my kinky side to my wife.

"Well, I guess a better question is who you think you are. Right?" Ronnie said loudly as he followed me up the stairs.

Pushing the bedroom door open he came right into the room with his telephone camera snapping pictures and then apparently recording both the scene and the conversation.

"No need to try to cover up now Jimmy. I am getting this all on video and guess who will get a copy of it as soon as she's back from out of town? I thought right off that you probably were a little faggot from the way you dressed and acted. June sure knows how to pick 'em." Ronnie stated, the entire time holding that camera up.

That last statement was clearly him referring to one of the final reasons they had divorced being that she had discovered him with her girlfriend's husband in her bed. Ronnie was clearly a super masculine dominant type alpha male. There was no indication in any way that he might be the least interested in men from a sexual standpoint. Yet, she had come home unexpectedly and discovered that her husband was actually fucking another man in her bed. The other man under him moaning just like any woman would into Ronnie's shoulder as he plowed him like a bull.

My whole world was going to be turned upside down by this brute if he told or showed the images to anyone. What could I do? He hated me because June was dating me during their divorce and he always believed I had broken up their marriage. The truth was that though they were separated they were still fucking the entire time. June said he might disappear for a week or two but he would always show back up and at some point she would be too weak and let him back into her bed. Even knowing that he could be fucking men on the side didn't seem to keep her from needing what she told me once was a huge cock. I couldn't blame him for taking advantage of her need since she was the best piece of ass I ever had. When we started dating she stopped him from coming around at all. I guess I was able to fill that void even if my dick was much small, I made up for it by lasting for hours sometimes.

"Please don't tell her Ronnie. This is all a little innocent fun. Just a little sexual fantasy diversion and no one was getting hurt by it. Maybe I can do something for you in return. She got that two-year settlement but I can probably convince her you shouldn't have to pay it if you will help me and stay quiet." I blurted out searching for a way out of this dilemma.

"I like that settlement idea for sure. That'd save me a good bit of money but you know I think maybe there is something else you need to do for me. If you do what I want we can discuss some kind of arrangement that will keep your nasty little secret in the back of the closet." Ronnie optioned as he approached me standing by the bed. Me feeling so foolish at this point, dressed this way.

Suddenly both of his hands were on my shoulders and he pushed me down on my knees right there beside our marriage bed. The leer on his face was telling as he continued

"Since you are already dressed for some fun how about you brighten up my day as well," he said as his hand moved behind my head and pulled my face into the front of his thin cotton pants.

I could feel then that his cock was already almost rock hard and the demanding way he rubbed my face into it left no doubt about what he wanted to happen next.

"If you say a fucking word before I tell you to. If you don't do exactly what I tell you... Well, I feel positive that June will be getting a copy of this video today." Ronnie said smiling as he unzipped his shorts and the massive uncut cock seemed to pop out and onto my cheek. I knew now what I had to do.