All Comments on 'She Sure Knows How to Pick 'Em! Ch. 01'

by VoiceFantasies2cumby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JentvcdJentvcd2 months ago

Such a Hot story its like

every gurls Dream I know

its Mine for sure !!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Weak blackmail and so predictable. People don't just stand there letting an uninvited guest take pictures, they find something to use as a weapon and use it. He's trespassing.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow2 months ago

WHY do people ALWAYS forget that most of these stories are fiction? Enjoy it, or move on to something else. I liked it!

OF course NO one is going to the door, without being covered up, except in fiction, it's still fun.

VoiceFantasies2cumbyVoiceFantasies2cumby2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the critique "Anonymous". Unfortunately to lay out the background story that leads up to Jimmy putting up with Ronnie being so aggressive and domineering in the story would have required the story to be overly long in the build-up to any sexual action. It's a balancing feat for sure in writing stories designed to help a person jack off, perhaps in subsequent chapters that can be explained or storied more thoroughly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoiceFantasies2cumby@VoiceFantasies2cumby
I come here for the chat and usually, I like to try and find a person who can verbalize his fantasies about all sorts of sex. I particularly enjoy fantasies about my wife being fucked by big-cocked men in all sorts of scenarios from seduction to force. Usually, it will entail ...