She Told Me to Have Some Fun

Story Info
An overworked professional unwinds.
1.8k words
4.44
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis breathed a sigh of relief as the screens in front of her faded to black. This week had seemed to drag with endless meetings and scheduling calls. But it was over and she was free, on her way to a pleasant night to herself and some much needed release. Gathering her purse and laptop bag, she took her jacket from the hook and folded it over her arm. The autumn mornings were cool, but the afternoons were pleasant in just a blouse and skirt.

She strode through the office with confidence, heels clicking softly with each step. She didn't dress to impress, preferring to keep things straightforward and direct. Still, she cut a striking figure that demanded attention. Even in just a white blouse and plain gray skirt she naturally caught the eye. As she headed towards the stairs she heard soft music playing from a cubicle in her team's section.

"Hey Shauna," she called out "you headed out soon?"

A head poked over the cubicle wall and Shauna met her eyes with a bashful smile. "Yeah, I just wanted to put some finishing touches on this budget for Monday. I promise I'll be gone by six."

"You better be. You need to make sure you have some fun this weekend. I mean it." Alexis gave a little wave as she headed off. An uneventful drive later she pulled into her garage. Her night of relaxation started by treating herself to delivery from her favorite local pizza place. After dinner was a candlelit bubble bath and a glass of wine. Finally, dried and in a robe, came some more wine and her favorite romance movie.

The stress of the week lifted from her shoulders, Alexis set about preparing for the main event of the night. She programmed a new code in her digital lock and headed to her bedroom, locking doors and shutting off lights as she went. She set out some rope, handcuffs, and a few of her favorite toys on her dresser then grabbed her phone. She typed out her message and her heart skipped a beat as she posted it to the discord for a local community she trusted.

"Looking for one [Any] to come take me [F] in my sleep. Wake me up and use me as you see fit. Some toys provided, but feel free to bring your own favorites. The code to the front door is 2469, safeword is banana. Make sure you have some fun." That was all she needed. Her limits and information were in her bio post. Now all she had to do was wait.

It only took a few minutes before she saw an emote posted to her message. Someone had claimed her offer. It was a username she didn't recognize, but she trusted this community and the vetting it took to join. Someone new to her, this night was sure to be fun. She stripped and climbed into bed and soon, despite the excitement, found herself surrendering to sleep.

Alexis had no idea how much time had passed when she was snapped awake by a hand closing around her throat. Startled, she instinctively tried to lash out, but her hands were yanked to a stop by handcuffs holding them to the corners of the bed. Her legs were similarly tied to the bottom of the bed, holding her legs spread wide. At first she thought it was pitch black, but she realized she had been blindfolded. Her head swimming, she opened her mouth to cry out and a hand clamped down hard. A female voice whispered next to her ear.

"Shh now. You're mine for the night, and I like my toys quiet." The hand around her neck tightened just slightly. "Do you understand me pet?" The voice was familiar, but different enough she couldn't quite place it. Alexis slowly nodded and the hand around her neck loosened its grip. "Good girl."

The hand left her mouth and a finger trailed from her lips down to her chest. The mystery woman drew lazy circles around Alexis' nipples, leaving them stiff I the cool air. Without warning her nipple was grabbed and pulled, making her let out a gasp that trailed off into a hum of pleasure. The light touch of a trailing finger returned for a short time, interrupted by another sharp tug. This continued until Alexis was panting with anticipation each time a nipple was released.

Alexis' hips bucked in shock as a vibrator sprang to life against her clit. She had been so distracted she hadn't noticed the hand leave her neck. She moaned softly, and as the low vibrations rumbled against her clit the assault on her nipples continued. Soon the sensations began to sync up, the vibrator would be turned on high as her nipple was twisted and pulled. Alexis had to fight to keep from moaning into the room. She had been told to stay quiet.

The coordinated assault continued until it threatened to push her over the edge. Her legs shaking, she bit her lip and her back arched off the bed. Just a little bit more and the pleasure would drown her. All at once the vibrator and fingers pulled away and she was left teetering on the edge of cumming. She whined in disappointment before realizing her mistake as she heard the woman chuckle.

"Ohh no pet, you have to earn it. And since you insist on making noise I think we'll put that mouth to better use." Alexis felt the bed shift as a knee settled on either side of her head. The blindfold was lifted just slightly and Alexis blinked at the sudden light. She got her eyes to focus just in time to see a wet pussy lowering itself down on her face. She eagerly went to work. Her tongue lapped quickly and she savored the sweet taste of her temporary mistress. Alexis was the dutiful slave, alternating between sucking lightly on her clit and licking slowly over her dripping entrance.

Before long, her mistress took over, grinding her pussy into Alexis' face and moaning as she rode. Alexis jumped again as the vibrator returned. It was low enough it wouldn't risk pushing her too far, but it reignited the smoldering pleasure that had been consuming her earlier. Alexis moaned along with her mistress as she felt her mind slip into a fuzzy warmth. With a choked scream, her mistress' thighs clamped down on her head and she came hard. Alexis kept licking as her mistress rode out her pleasure.

The weight began to lift from her face as her mistress rose, the movement knocking the blindfold off completely. Alexis looked up in a daze and saw her mistress for the first time. Shauna. Alexis should have been embarrassed or humiliated, but she was too far gone to process the situation. She looked up from the bed with eyes heavy with need.

Shauna smiled, "Good girl, I think you earned this." She turned away, leaving the vibrator humming along happily as she dug through the bag she had brought. Before Alexis could catch a glimpse of what she had taken out, the blindfold was replaced on her head and lowered down over her eyes. Unable to see, she was taken completely by surprise by the feeling of clamps being fastened to her sensitive nipples. The exquisite heat of the pain at odds with the cold metal of the attached chain falling across her chest. She couldn't stop the moan.

"Shh, remember good girls are quiet. You want to be a good girl for me don't you?" Shauna said as she grabbed another toy from the bag. Alexis nodded quickly, desperate to prove herself.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the blunt tip of a dildo press lightly against her drenched pussy. Torturously slowly it pushed in, meeting no resistance from her waiting cunt. She bit her lip to keep quiet as she felt every ridge slide into her. She felt the base come to rest against the vibrator still tirelessly buzzing away on her clit, reveling in the fullness before it was pulled back out just as slowly. She tried to push her hips after the dildo as it retreated, earning her a chuckle from her mistress.

"Is someone eager?" Shauna taunted as she held just the tip inside her. "I like that in a pet." She drove the dildo home hard before beginning to pump away in earnest. She picked up speed, each thrust making Alexis' tits bounce. Her free hand wrapped itself in Alexis' hair and she leaned her mouth down to lick and nibble across Alexis' neck.

Alexis squirmed against the combined assault. Her thoughts melted away, her focus only on staying quiet in the face of the mounting pleasure threatening to drown her. Shauna was an expert, each thrust and lick pushing her closer to her release. Her legs shook, toes curling as she approached her own orgasm.

Shauna's mouth left her neck and whispered in her ear. "Good girls don't cum without permission. You've been so good for me already. You want to keep being a good girl for me don't you?" Alexis frantically nodded. She was a good girl, she had to show her mistress how good she was. She fought against the wave of pleasure threatening to drag her under. She had to hold on.

"Beg for me pet. Tell me what you want." Shauna continued, her tongue grazing Alexis' ear as she spoke. The dildo never slowed, thrusting into her deep and fast.

"Please!" She called out softly. "Please mistress I need it."

"Not yet pet, hold on just a little longer for me." Shauna smiled as she watched her bite her lip, body thrashing as she fought against the pleasure. "You're doing so good." Alexis didn't know how long she spent there, desperately trying to hold out. Her need to be a good girl all she could think of.

"Please mistress, please. I cant take it. Please let me cum." Her words tapered off to incoherent begging as Shauna increased the speed she was driving the dildo into her.

"Now pet. Cum for me." Shauna ordered. She mercilessly slammed the dildo deep into Alexis. Her free hand grabbed the chain connecting the nipple clamps and tugged hard. At the same time she sank her teeth into Alexis neck. The pain and pleasure flooded Alexis' mind and she broke. Given permission, she surrendered to the tidal wave of pleasure. She screamed into the room and her entire body tensed before sagging back into the bed.

As her orgasm faded, Alexis barely noticed her arms and legs being freed from their restraints. She blinked against the light again as the blindfold was gently pulled from her eyes. She could barely focus as Shauna climbed into the bed with her.

Alexis soon found her head resting in Shauna's lap. Shauna was smiling down at her, a hand absentmindedly stroking her head. Alexis sank into the moment, pleasantly spent. She drifted off to the sound of Shauna's voice whispering praise. She had been a good girl.