She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 18

Story Info
Bull Rider wins big check and a Hot Latina.
991 words
3.93
3.7k
3

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Dalton (21 yrs.) is ranked 5th this season with the "Professional Bull Riders" (PBR). He comes to the next rodeo event with confidence. It's Friday night and Dalton draws his first bull named, "The Crater." He climbs into the bucking shoot and the animal is set loose. Dalton rides for 8-seconds, but his body is flipped completely over. His left butt-cheek is hit by the left horn, but it isn't gored. He scores 91 points and moves onto the second round.

Later inside of Dalton's hotel room. He just took a shower and stands naked in front of the bathroom mirror. His sandy-blonde hair is wet and pushed back from the face. He's turned around and looks into the reflection. There is a large bruise on his left butt-cheek.

He says, "Shit, it looks bad. Doesn't hurt too much. I can ride tomorrow."

His left fingers lightly touch that bruise.

The iPhone rings. He picks up a hotel ice-pack and places it against his left butt-cheek. He walks into the bedroom and grabs his iPhone off of the bed. He puts it to his ear.

He says, "Yeah, Dalton here."

Sam replies, "Go to room 300."

Dalton asks, "Why?"

Sam answers, "She comes with the money. If you win rodeo event."

Dalton chuckles, "What? Yeah, right."

Sam hangs up.

A few minutes later. Dalton steps off of the elevator in his flip-flops. He wears a PBR t-shirt and basketball trunks. His blonde hair is still wet. He walks up the hallway and finds room 300. He knocks on the door and waits.

The door opens and there is Mia (20 yrs.). She's a Latina (35-24-32) with long black hair which hangs over the shoulders. She also wears a one-piece, white, see-though, Teddy.

Dalton's eyes grow big as his mouth drops open. Her tits are round and firm with brown nipples. She also has a thick black pussy.

She smiles, "Hi, Dalton. I'm Mia."

He replies, "Uh... Hi Mia."

She asks, "Did Sam, tell you?"

He answers, "Um... Y-Yeah, he did."

She says, "I'm all yours. Only if - you win tomorrow."

His eyes keep running over her body.

He asks, "And, if I don't?"

She laughs, "Then, you get nothing."

The door closes on him.

It's Saturday night. Dalton draws the bull named, "Sweet-Water." He climbs into the bucking shoot and quickly looks around the stadium.

He whispers, "I gotta win. Gotta win."

The animal is let loose and Dalton rides 8-seconds. He's confident as he jumps off the bull and runs to safety. He scores 92 points and wins the rodeo event. His smile is big as he leaves the arena. His left hand massages the left butt-cheek.

He whispers, "Let's get that check and head to room 300."

Later inside Mia's hotel room. Dalton's clothes leave a trail from the door. Including Mia's see-through Teddy. His cowboy hat dangles over his boots which are on the chair. His winning check sits on top of the table.

Both of them are naked. She lays back on the bed. Her brown butt-cheeks are on the edge. Both of her legs are closed and lifted up into the air. He stands there gripping her ankles and looking down at his thin 6 and 3/4-inch cock. It's buried all the way inside of her wet pussy.

He is balls-deep after each full thrust. His blonde crotch hits her black bush.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She responds, "Dios (Gawd)... Dios (Gawd)... Mi Papi (My Daddy)... Papi (Daddy).!!"

He concentrates on his cock as it pushes-in and pulls-out.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She replies, "Papi (Daddy)... Dalton... Mi Papi (My Daddy)... Uh-Dios (Gawd)... D-Dalton.!!"

He grunts, "Ooohh... Oooohh... Hot-Fucking-Latina.... Fuck."

His hands keep gripping her ankles while still watching his hard shaft.

His thrusts are steady and deep. It's so damn hot.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She screams, "Papi (Daddy)... Castigarme Papá (Punish Me Daddy)... Mi Papi (My Daddy).!!"

He keeps watching his blonde crotch hitting her black bush.

He grunts, "Daddy's real close... Daddy's Cumming.!!"

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

Dalton pushes balls-deep and explodes, "M-Mia.. Uuuuuuhh.. Mmmmmm.. Uuuuuuuuhh.. Mmmm-My-Gawwwdd.!!"

He pushes both of her ankles over to the right. He leans over and places his hands on the bed. His cock is still buried inside who breathes hard. She leans up and kisses him.

25 minutes later. Dalton and Mia are on top of the bed. She lays on her back with both legs wrapped around his lower back. She doesn't touch the bruise on his buttock. Her left arm grips his neck. His chest crushes her tits as the face is turned over her left shoulder. His cock is buried inside of her hot cunt.

Her brown buttocks lift off the bed after his forceful pushes.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "Unnh.. Dios (Gawd).. Dios (Gawd).. Unnnh.. Unnhh."

His bruised butt-cheek bounces in the air.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She responds, "Unnhh.. Unnnhh.. Joder (Fuck).. Joder (Fuck).. Dios (Gawd).!!"

He grunts, "Mia.. I-Had-To.. Win.... I-Had-To.. Fucking-Win.!!"

It's so Goddamn hot.

Her legs still grip his lower back. His buttocks keep bouncing into the air.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She says, "Sé que Papá (I Know Daddy).... Sé que Papá (I Know Daddy).. Uh-Joder (Fuck)."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He grunts, "Fuck-Mia.... I'm-Gonna-Cum.... Gonna-Cum.!!"

Dalton stops and explodes, "Mia... My-Gawwwwdd.. Gawwwwdd.... Uuuuhh.. Uuuuhh.. Gawwwdd.!!"

Mia drops her legs and breathes hard.

Dalton pulls out and rolls over onto the bed. He flinches after laying on his bruised buttock.

He shouts, "Shit-Shit."

He climbs off the bed and walks toward the bathroom.

He says, "Need my ice-pack."

The next morning. Mia is gone. Dalton lays on his stomach under the bed covers. He wakes up and throws the covers off his naked body. He climbs off and gently touches his bruise.

He strides to the bathroom and notices Mia's see-through Teddy. It hangs on the front door-nob. He steps over and lifts it up with his fingers.

Dalton says, "Goddamn Mia. I should win more often."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers