She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 19

Story Info
Latino Bull Rider and the Hot Tight Blonde.
1k words
4.78
2.3k
1
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maximo (20 yrs.) is a Latino athlete with the "Professional Bull Riders" (PBR). He moved up in rankings this season with top competitive riding. He travels to this "Unleash the Beast" event to grab more points -- and money. It's Friday night and Maximo draws the bull named, "Frankenstein" for his first ride.

He takes off his helmet showing a black mustache. The right-hand pushes back his shoulder length and wavy black hair. The helmet is put back on and he climbs into the bucking shoot. The animal is set loose. After only 3 seconds. Maximo is thrown into the air. He lands hard on his back and is knocked unconscious. He's carried out of the arena on a stretcher.

Later inside of Maximo's hotel room. He steps out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. His left hand rubs his lower back. He notices the room phone "blinking" on the table. His finger punches on the message button.

Female voice talks, "Hi Maximo. I'm a big fan of yours. I watched your first bull ride. Are you okay? You were knocked out... I'm in room 250."

Maximo puts down the receiver, "I got alotta fans -- Bebé (Baby).

30 minutes later. Maximo walks up the hallway wearing his cowboy hat, rodeo t-shirt, wrangler jeans and boots. He's going out to dinner, but is curious. He steps up to room 250 and knocks on the door.

Rylee (21 yrs.) opens that door who is a golden blonde (36-24-36). She wears a red sarong skirt around her waist. She also has on a white tank-top with no bra. Her dollar-size-areolas and nipples push against the thin fabric.

Maximo's eyes grow big.

She says, "Maximo. I'm Rylee."

He smiles, "Uh-Hi, Rylee. I got your message."

She asks, "How's your back? You hit the ground pretty hard."

He answers, "Yeah, the bull threw me good. I'm better."

She asks, "Did you get to the second round?"

His eyes quickly glance down at her tits - again.

He answers, "Uh, yeah... I have to see how my back is tomorrow."

She asks, "Did you draw your next bull?"

He shakes his head, "Not until tomorrow. You're a PBR fan - aren't you?"

Her own eyes glance down at his crotch.

She says, "Oh yes, a big fan. You could win at the world finals."

He looks down again at her tits as they jiggle a bit.

He asks, "You gonna watch me tomorrow?"

She whispers, "I always watch you."

Her tongue slowly licks the upper lip.

It's Saturday night. Maximo draws the bull named, "Devil's Child." He climbs into the bucking shoot and the animal is set loose. He is thrown after a few seconds who doesn't receive any points. He arches his back while walking out of the arena. All he can think about is Rylee and her incredible tits. A smile crosses his face.

Later inside Rylee's hotel room. Maximo's clothes, cowboy hat and boots are piled up on the small sofa. The only light comes from the small lamp on the table.

Both Maximo and Rylee are naked. He sits on the chair as she straddles him. Her white skin covers his dark-brown-skin. Both of his hands grip her tits as his mouth sucks on the right areola and nipple. Her head is thrown back.

Rylee whispers, "Maximo, You're so gentle."

His tongue flicks the nipple up and down slowly.

Both of his wet lips lift off.

Maximo whispers, "Magnífico (Magnificent)."

His lips move over to the left areola to suck gently. The tongue twirls her nipple.

She looks down and whispers, "I want to ride you, Maximo. Right now."

Her left hand reaches down and grips his smooth-brown 6 and 1/2-inch cock.

He looks down at her golden blonde pussy as his shaft slips inside.

Both of his hands grip her tits as his face turns right.

He grunts, "Apretado (Tight).... Bebé Tan Apretado (Baby, So Tight)."

She starts grinding forward and backward upon his stiff cock.

He whispers, "Apretado (Tight).... Eres Virgen? (Are You a Virgin?)."

She grinds faster as her blondness hits his black crotch.

He grunts in ecstasy, "Dios Mío (My God)... Apretado (Tight)... Caliente (Hot)... Apretado (Tight).!!"

Rylee begins bouncing up and down on his shaft.

Maximo can't handle it as his hands grip her tits tighter.

He grunts, "Explotar (Explode)... Explotar (Explode)... Explotar Bebé (Explode Baby).!!"

She keeps bouncing.

He explodes big, "Uh-Ahhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Uh-Dios (God).. Dios (God).!!!"

Everything stops as Maximo still grips her tits and breathes hard.

He whispers, "Bebé Increíble (Baby Incredible)... Increíble (Incredible)."

25 minutes later. The only light still comes from the lamp on the table.

Maximo and Rylee are still naked. They're on top of the bed. She lays on her back. Both of her hands pull the legs up from under the knees. The golden blonde pussy is exposed.

He kneels over her crotch with his right hand gripping his hard shaft. He rubs the brown cock-tip over her pussy lips.

He says, "Caliente (Hot)... Apretado Bebé (Tight Baby)... El Amor (Love)."

His cock slides into her cunt until his black crotch touches her blonde bush.

He says, "Dios (God).!!"

Both of his hands are placed outside of her legs.

He whispers, "Drop your legs Bebé (Baby)."

Her hands let go and both legs bend over his arms. He looks down at his shaft buried inside her pussy. He begins pushing fast and hard.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Maximo closes his eyes and grunts, "Dios (God).. Dios (God).!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

His crotch hits her blondeness.

He keeps grunting, "Uuuhh-Uuhh-Uuuhh-Dios (God).!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He screams, "Voy a venir (I'm Gonna Come).. Voy a venir (I'm Gonna Come).!!"

His body stops and Maximo explodes, "D-Dios-Dios (God).. Ahhhhhhh.. Uh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhh.!!"

The next morning. Rylee is gone and Maximo wakes up under the bed covers. He climbs off naked and staggers to the bathroom. He stops and sees that his cowboy boots are gone.

He says, "My brand new $500 boots. You were worth it Rylee."