She Wants an Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so right... It is time to amend our vows!... UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, AND

PERMANENTLY!" I was getting very loud. I saw exactly where this was inexorably headed, like a train on a dead end track. It would only end one way now.

"I hope he is what you are looking for. I'm just sorry that I was not good enough for you. But hey, you know that I did my very best, so I don't feel too much shame. You can't do any better than your best. And hey, we had some very good years. And two wonderful children. So I'm still grateful for all the times we had together. I wish we could have had a longer marriage, but hey, we did our best." She would not look at me in the face. Her face was cast down in her own shame. She should be ashamed. She was doing this, correction, she HAD done this to us already. She just wouldn't admit to it yet. FUCK ME. She didn't want to admit it to herself that she had done this, driven the stake into the heart of our now deceased union.

"I don't want to divorce you. I just want us to try this open marriage concept," she said. How nice. She just wanted to fuck other men. Great fucking marriage. But certainly not going to work for me. She still did not get the big fucking picture. Sometimes she could be so obtuse, especially when she wanted to be.

"It will be open for at least 90 days. After that it will be 100% wide open, because I will no longer live here. You have brought this calamity down upon us. I am truly grateful to you for the children. I thank you for them. I also thank you for whatever years that you were faithful and loving to me. Certainly not this year for sure. This year we had no marriage. So in essence, it makes no difference anymore. We won't be together long term, just until the divorce and settlement is finalized... So why not? Will you be staying with him at his home then? I need his contact information for where to send your things." She looked stricken when I said that.

"I don't want-" she reiterated, or started too. What a gorgeous stupid woman! Not a clue about what was going to happen. No fucking idea. I interrupted her with more important issues.

"-I hope you are going to be generous with the child visitation. If he ever lays a finger on the kids, I will rip him limb from limb. You know that I mean that. If any harm comes to my children, he is as good as dead. I won't stand for anything happening to my kids... Period." She must have seen the rage in my eyes. "If my children ever call him daddy, and I find out about it, I will kill him dead. You understand me? You better tell the fucker, because you know me, I will kill him dead." I was beet red with anger about that eventuality.

"Will you please listen to me..." she just kept on. She really must love this guy. She is still trying to convince me of her little "open marriage" program. We are so, so done. It breaks my heart. I had loved her so much. All the love... gone now. Fucking GONE. Out the window.

She had become a real skank. My marriage was now just another fucking train wreck. One more sad, sad statistic. Like the Queen song says, "another one bites the dust". The train wreck in my mind was not in slow motion anymore, but it was here and now. Live speed and moving to destruction.

"I do hope you get what you deserve. I'm very sorry that I was just not big enough, or smart enough, or good enough for you. I did my ever-livin' best. I apologize for whatever terrible mistakes I made in our marriage. I hope he brings you real happiness and love," I told her that as my last goodwill wish for her in this lifetime. I did wish her happiness. Too bad it won't be with me. Tears were dripping down my cheeks. I had to get the fuck out. I couldn't stand it there another second. She suddenly made me sick. I couldn't stand the sight of her. I had gone from love to disgust in a matter of minutes. I felt like I couldn't breath in her presence. The thought of murder had crossed my mind. I had to go!

"It is not anything you have done or not done!" she just kept right on pushing her "open marriage" agenda at me. "This is just what I NEED to do!" She needs to be a goddamned skank? Never heard of that need.

I'm glad I will be three thousand miles away from her. I'm going to miss the children so much. I will see them sooner or later. But I can't stay anywhere near her. California here I come. I didn't have a great plan, just ditch the bitch and leave.

It was a fight or flight situation that I couldn't win the battle, so for me, it was time to get the fuck out. Right now, this minute. My mind was thinking a mile a minute. Time to go. Right this second.

"You can stay in the house until the kids go to college and then we will sell the place and split the proceeds. You keep your 403B, and I will keep my 401k. The amounts are very similar anyway. I will pay you a small alimony check, and decent child support. The day he sets foot in this house, the alimony is done. Do you understand that? He is here, no more alimony. Pretty simple. Everything else is a fifty-fifty split. If you fight me on this, then I bring out your father's post nip, and you won't get a fucking dime.

"By the way, out of mild curiosity, what qualifies as 'Nothing much'? Oral sex? Fingers? Hand jobs or blow jobs? Kissing? Loving him? You must love him more than me, because you knew EXACTLY what my reaction would be. Well fuck it. I have been trying quite desperately for months on end to just get through to you. I have felt absolutely no love from you for such a long time. I have tried for so many months and... I have utterly failed, totally and miserably. Obviously you have made other plans.

"Now I know that we were already finished, even before this lovely little pep talk. Jesus Christ I had loved you more than life itself! What an asshole I was. I guess you must have given him everything then. Or are you still claiming no coitus?" I shook my head in disbelief. I did not believe a goddamned word that she said anymore. She lied to me repeatedly, lied straight to my face, if only by omission. The only way I knew she was lying was that her lips were moving.

"Yes, I gave him a quick blowjob. He was feeling depressed because his own marriage was falling apart. Yes, he did fingerfuck me a few times. It was nothing."

"Don't talk stupidly. That's not how you get pregnant, and I have been cut off, so that leaves him and his dick to do the job, not me. Don't you dare tell me it was nothing! It was everything to me." My eyes were ablaze, I'm sure.

Nothing to her. Everything to me. I'm pretty sure she is totally lying through her teeth. Whether lying by omission, or just straight out lies, it really dosen't make a damn bit of difference now does it? Lies are still lies. I think I am just beginning to really understand the full and total disrespect she has for me. Whatever we had once appears to be gone, gone, gone. My marriage had evaporated right before my very eyes!

"I have a surprise for you too. I was going to turn it down, but now...I have been offered another position with another company as general manager of the brand new Torrance California distribution center. I'm going to take it. It comes with a modest cost of living adjustment from what I make now, because it's very expensive to live out there. The other company is also offering me a free on site three bedroom condo, but that means I'll be at the job way too many hours. I may have to use it just until I get resettled.

"I will be gone from here permanently in just three months. Then your fun times can begin. No more creeping around, 'I've gotta stay late for this meeting or that meeting, or whatever.' You better not let the school board hear about your little tryst or you can kiss tenure and your job good bye. I'm assuming you're fucking him at school. Of course your mom will be there for you. Does your mom approve of the new husband-to-be?" I bet she has said nothing about him to her mom. Her mom would not accept it I think. I hope not anyway.

"I haven't told her about everything yet. My mom knows some of it. She likes the open marriage idea."

"Yeah, I'm sure she does, cause it guarantees that I will be gone for good. She finally gets her fondest wish! Me gone. I won't tell the children. That's up to you. You better tighten up the purse strings. Money dosen't grow on trees."

Well in her case that might not be true. Her mom had plenty. Her mom had disliked me for years. She was probably having a field day, doing somersaults. I would be gone and she could finally find a man for her daughter who she approved off. I was a thorn in her side, especially as I always loved the bitch and treated her with love and respect, even though she treated me poorly. I always saw my mother in law's good side, even though she sorta hated me. This must have galled her, me always treating her with love and respect. She was, and still is a stunningly beautiful woman, and while she liked me as a good employee for her company, as her daughter's husband... I had never measured up to her sky high expectations. I did try, but hey, all water over the dam now. I'm pretty sure she will jump for joy with me out of her daughter's life.

"Paul, please don't go. I want to make you happy too. Believe it or not, my mom volunteered to uhh... chat with you and convince you this can work." She almost choked as she said it. Even she didn't believe this claptrap spewing out of her mouth! She really had no clue whatsoever. Was she deceiving herself deliberately or just acting stupid? She must really love this other guy if she's trying so desperately to push this shit down my throat.

"Your mom is lovely, and I do love her... even though she hates me. I have made a real special effort since your dad died, to get over to her house and take care of things that break, and the lawn care, and so on. I must ask you to wait until we are legally separated. When your baby is born-"

"-Our baby, yours and mine!" She was so stupid about really important issues. Had she forgotten that she had cut me off? Probably saved me a lot of time and money. I should thank her for that.

"That remains to be seen. A DNA paternity test is pretty quick. I won't pay for child support unless you can show he is mine. If he or she is his, then you can arrange child support, or I will sue him for it." Not that any of this shit mattered. We were shattered at this point. I will not be signing the birth certificate until I know that he or she is mine.

"You don't know his name."

"Oh my god, listen to you! How long will it take to get all his information? Would you like to place a bet on it? Because if you make me hire an investigator then I promise you that every piece of evidence of your tryst with him goes to his wife. I'll bet she won't like that! Care to guess what her very next phone call is about? You don't seem to understand how bad consequences work. I'm going to wait thirty seconds. After that, I hire a qualified private detective. Your time starts now." I started humming the song from Final Jeopardy. It happens to take exactly thirty seconds. I'm going to hire an investigator and a lawyer anyway, but she is being recorded and having her say her lover's name is bound to make things easier.

"You wouldn't be that vindictive," she said.

"I'm not being vindictive at all. She deserves to be told. She deserves to know, just as I should have known. What she chooses to do with the information, well that's up to her. I won't use the prenup unless you force me to. What is his name?"

"Scott Hendricks. I met him in the art classes six years ago. He was the nude model. He has a very nice... um, body."

That was her code for he has a big one. I suppose that explains part of the "why".

"I'll just bet. Big dick huh? Well excuse me. I got to get going. I need to pack," I said without any emotion. I got up and went to the bedroom. For the first time ever, I locked the door on my wife. I didn't want to be bothered while I packed. I filled up two suitcases and I opened the door to leave. She was standing there in front of my door.

"Paul, please don't go!" Betty seemed genuinely concerned. There was what looked like a tear in her eye. First time in a long time, maybe a year, that any kind of feelings about me were expressed. This was not about me. It was about her guilt over what she KNEW was absolutely wrong. It was eating her alive to know that she destroyed our marriage. Too fuckin' bad. She started this fight, this carnage of what used to be our "happy marriage"... but I was gonna finish it. Our poor marriage didn't deserve a long drawn out painful death, it needed to die quickly, to be put out of it's misery.

"Why? Don't you think I'd love to stay? But that's not what is gonna be happening. We are going to have an open marriage. Way, way open.

"Good luck with the new man. I'll be back for my things in a few days. I hope you are very happy. Good bye." I dropped my wedding band in her hand. I practically ran out the front door.

I don't think even then, as she saw me leave, that she understood just what was going to happen. Or perhaps I was just completely wrong, and she knew full well that I was going to be gone... permanently. Who cares? I have lost this argument, lost this battle, and I have ultimately lost this war. It was over for me except for the crying. Just childcare to worry about now. Last one out, turn off the lights.

My path seems very clear now. Time to get the fuck out: Out of the house, out of town, out of this state, and the fuck out of her life. Would she change her mind? Not very likely... Betty is a wonderful rationalizer, she can place blame like a pool shark places the cue ball. It will somehow become MY FAULT in her rearranged personal history. How? I don't know. She will even convince herself. I don't matter in her life, or her world. What ever possessed me to marry this selfish, entitled, super-bitch? I must have been temporarily insane!! A huge mistake that I plan to correct forthwith.

I have an inability to lie and self justify to myself. If I did something, I own it, I am not evasive about blame, and I will always try to make amends. Not this time! This is all 100% on her. I must not have been enough for her needs, or perhaps it's simpler still. After all these years, I am truly boring as shit to her. Well fuck her too. I have put up with her crap all these years. I guess it is a good a time as any to make a big change. Time to hit the road, Jack.

I wish I could figure out how to not hurt the children, but they are too smart to not see what has transpired in our dealings with each other and them. When I get a new place in Cali, I will try to get enough bedrooms for them to be comfortable with me. Four should be enough. The extra would be my office. Hope I can afford it. Maybe I'll get a fixer-upper for cheap. I don't mind doing a bit of work. I thrive on work. Work makes me happy. Perhaps I'm a work-a-holic. Who knows?

Till then, I have to find a nice, cheap, short-term place, furnished if possible. I better get to it. I will probably make use of the company's digs until I can find my own. Hey, it's free and available, so why not use it till I find what I need?

~~~~~~~~

Months had gone by. The kids stayed with their mother, at least through the end of the school year. I barely got to see them, maybe once a week. That hurt. I was living by myself. I had not yet gone to live in Cali permanently quite yet. So I just slept naked. Why not? Who cares?I was alone. So the ringing of my doorbell, and banging on my fuckin' door, was going to be met with either some kind of great reason, like my place was on fire, or my fist was going into someone's face! I did not think to cover up my nakedness. I was not thinking at all. Oops! In my own defense, I had not yet had any coffee, so my brain was not quite functional yet. Hey, shit happens. Truth is, I just don't care anymore.

There she was, in her suave, amazing, sexy and beautiful, probably-cost-at-least-$5000 silk suit, and her super sexy stilettos. There stood my (now very temporary) mother-in-law, Regina. Damn, she was just too gorgeous for words! Big busted, her big, fat, hard, and dark nipples were extremely prominent, perfect auburn hair, make-up like a model. I was struck by the way she looked at me: With some kind of grudging... admiration? What? That was new. She usually looks at me like I was dogshit stuck on her shoe.

"Listen Regina, just because you are very beautiful does not give you the right to beat on my goddamned door. Hello my gorgeous mother-in- law for-not-too-long. How are you Regina?" I figured I could be less formal standing there naked in front of her. I just didn't give a shit anymore.

"Paul... You're um... NAKED! And so, um... big! I did not know. I thought Betty was just bragging about how um... large you were," she just stammered. Three "ums" in a sentence, she must be upset!She was staring right at my dick. Not even trying to be coy about it. She licked her lips! She obviously liked what she saw. My cock was starting to rise to the occasion, traitor! Get back down, Mr Happy! My dick never listens to me. He does whatever the fuck he wants.

"What?" was my witty rejoinder. "What are you talking about? Who said what? About me? Why don't you come in. I need caffeine before I speak. You do look very nice Reg." I now had a semi-hard-on. Her eyes followed it like it was fucking magnetized. I never knew she liked my dick. Will wonders never cease. Too bad she despised the rest of me!

I turned and walked away from her towards the tiny kitchen. I felt her eyes on me, on my ass. I guess for all the times I had looked at her big beautiful ass, it was fair play. Regina had a perfect big bubble butt, the kind men longed to touch and squeeze. I know I had entertained those little fantasies when I was still married. Oh how many times had I wanted to grab and squeeze her perfect ass! Those gorgeous cheeks of hers were mesmerizing to the male of the species. Hell, I bet lots of ladies looked at her behind as well! When she walked, it was like a moving work of art.

I used to feel guilty about that until I spoke with her late husband. The truth was her dead husband did not seem to mind me looking at his wife's gorgeous ass. He was a great guy and a good father-in-law to me. She sometimes burst into tears thinking about him. I missed him as well. He had stood up for me, on more than one occasion as well. He tried to teach me about his business as best he knew how. Yeah, he was tough, but he was loyal and loving to a fault.

She was stripping out of her clothes and watching my face! "No, it's not that. I'm about to steal my dumb assed daughter's very sexy husband. I have a big damn confession as well. I have wanted you too. For a very long time." She took off her bra and panties and moved towards me. Her tits were gigantic! They bounced a bit as she strode towards me. Her pussy was dripping wet. "That first day I saw you, I wanted to drag you into the closest bedroom. Hell Paul, I would have fucked you sitting on my husband's lap. I never hated you at all. I just put on a bad face, and I said stupid shit to save my own damn marriage. I... I really thought you could see right through me! I loved you so much from the very first sight. Don't you even remember that we locked eyes? I was yours at that very moment. I really do love you. I always have, and I always will. I will love you until the day I die. There. I finally told you the truth."

I was just totally shocked beyond words. I couldn't speak anyway as I had one of her big perfect dark brown nipples in my mouth, and I was suckling like a baby. She was on her back on my sofa, legs as wide as they would go. My cock was pounding in and out of her wet pussy and I felt her orgasm begin as she screamed and shook. I tried not too, but my orgasm would not be denied, and amazingly we both came at exactly the same time! That was very unusual. I came like a damn rocket. I think I pumped a quart of my jizz into the hot roiling woman. She trembled in my arms as she continued to orgasm right along with me. I hate to say it, but she was a way, way better fuck than her stupid daughter will ever be... And my sexy bitch ex-wife-to-be had always been the gold standard for fucking, at least for me. That makes her mom a quantum leap better than she is. Regina was fantastic in bed. The woman could fuck!