She Wants an Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did send me a copy of her test results and her prognosis. It all went into the list of evidence for the damn divorce. I wasn't going to use it unless it unless she forced me to do so. Besides, her mother had provided me with more than sufficient evidence of her adultery, if it came down to that. With a no fault divorce system, it really didn't make any difference, plus we had a prenuptial agreement, so things should be cut and dried. I hoped so. I was tired of all the drama, and worried about my children. Her new bastard child, not so much, as that baby did not belong to me in any way shape or form.

Eventually the final decree came through, and I was a free man. Well not really, as now I was a sex slave to a bunch of sex crazed women, oh fuck yeah!

One fine day, I awoke in my new bed with Alma riding high on my dick as the girls both sucked on her tits. She had a big baby bump, and Cassandra was giggling. She had a similar protrusion on her belly!

"Hey, I got some milk!" Cass reported. She continued to suck on the right breast. Alma was lactating!

"Me too!" Regina said as she too nursed on the left tit of the wonderful black girl.

"He's pouting!" Alma said. I was not pouting. But I did want a turn at Alma's now milk engorged tits! They had gotten quite a bit bigger in recent weeks. I did get to suck on Regina's big milkers, and I expected Cassandra to start leaking milk any day now. Her nips were huge and brown now, about to start the flow.

Regina turned around and shoved her own dripping nipple into my mouth to suckle on. "Paul, you are such a big baby!" She cradled my head as I nursed on her huge boob. I did enjoy sucking on all three pregnant women. Of course nobody told me that women get so horny during their pregnancy... and I was faced with three sexy pregnant women! Jesus, the trio were going to fuck me to death! But soon, three women giving birth to my babies would mean new life in the house.

My older kids were down the hallway and we had hired a second au pair to help take care of all the children! Alma's sister!

No, I had not fucked her... yet. The girls all want me to, but I want to get to know her first. She seems every bit as kind and decent as Alma. Her name is Zia. She is very shy like Alma was. Yeah, Cass immediately said I'd be fucking A to Z. She is a jokester that one.

I suspect that all four women play around with each other when I go to the office, especially when the kids are at school. I go to the job to get some rest!

Sometimes the kids go with me to the job as we have on site child care now. The employees love it, as they can check in on their kids any time they want. Both Alma and surprisingly Cassandra help out with the kids at the office. Regina is always all business at work, and she is on the ball about the business way more than I expected. So all in all, my open marriage seems to be a success. The girls all seem extremely happy.

Once a week Betty calls me to beg me to take her back, she doesn't care that I'm with her sister and her mom or Alma. I have convinced her that she needs to get counseling for her issues before any kind of relationship is possible.

She ran out of money and her trust fund cut her off...and suddenly all her bloodsucking boytoys disappeared! Gone with the wind. She has had her black baby, still not sure about the father, but it's definitely not me.

She has now got limited access to her trust fund to get back on her feet. She is finally 100% disease free, and so is her boy, thank God for that.

Lately she has been asking me to rent out one of my spare bedrooms in my big new house. I had a nice extension put on the house that I used to rent. The corporation sold me the property for a song, with the proviso that the company has right of first refusal if I ever sell it. Now I have ten bedrooms and two kitchens. The place is huge, but nice. Each woman has her own bedroom, but they don't use them much. They all sleep in my bed.

Her mom and sister have asked me to take my ex wife in. She is broke, except for the trust fund, and terribly depressed after everything that happened. She told me what her boyfriend did.

"He stole all my money. Every dime! I'm not sure who's baby I gave birth to. Please take me in! You were the only man who ever loved me. All the rest of those pricks just wanted to fuck me, and steal my money. Please? I'll be good, I want to feel safe again. I can help with the children and the cleaning and so forth. I beg of you." She started caterwalling again. She is a broken woman.

"Fine! Talk to the girls about which bedroom to use. I swear to God if you start up with the boyfriends again, out you go! I'm only doing this because your mom and sister begged me to. As part of the deal, you need to get serious counseling about your issues. If you decide to leave, just be honest with me. You really want to stay in my house?"

"Yes, I do Paul. I... I miss you. I miss the girls too, but I feel better just being in the same house as you. I still love you believe it or not. I can't apologize enough for the way I behaved. I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me for my stupidity."

"Betty, I have already forgiven you. I just don't want you to hurt me anymore. By the way, if you do hurt me deliberately, my girls will probably kill you, and that's no joke. Just be honest with me, when some guy sweeps you off your feet, just say, hey I have to go now. I promise to try to be more understanding about your feelings. You be more aware of my feelings in return. Ok?"

I extended my hand to shake

"Ok. Deal." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a torrid kiss. I wasn't ready. But she just giggled. I couldn't stay mad at her for that. She is a dirty girl still!

By the way, Regina started "operation karma" and sicked her investigators on Mary's ex boyfriend and paramours. He will be in Leavenworth for some time on tax evasion and all the others face similar charges plus drug-rape charges as well. Could not happen to a nicer guy. Somehow my brilliant mother in law/ lover managed to retrieve not only the money owed her daughter but several million dollars taken from the corporation! This scumbag has been scamming women for many years. He's gonna face all his previous victims in court, and he faces over a hundred criminal charges going back years. I heard he hanged himself awaiting rape charges, but I don't have confirmation of that. It may be just another trick. DNA identification of the body is necessary for everyone to be certain. Time will tell.

That evening at dinner all three women wanted to watch some chic flic series on TV. I wanted no part in that. Then I realized why they were doing that. Zia just looked at me and I knew that tonight was the night. Zia had been talking to me daily, sitting on the couch with me. She rubbed my shoulders the other day, and kissed me. I saw she had her courage up, but she was still terrified of me. I wonder why? I have never been anything but kind to the lovely girl. She is a lot like her wonderful sister, both kind and loving.

"Zia, tonight is the night right?" She nodded meekly.

"First off, you don't have to worry, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." I told the terrified girl.

"I want to do EVERYTHING with you. I have ears. The women scream every night, and smile all day, walking so funny! I want that too!" She beamed at me.

"Well the other thing is... you look terrified of me. Do you want Alma with us the first time? Or Regina or Cass? I'm sure any or all of them would be happy to hold your hand."

"Alma," was all she said.

The door opened and all three girls were there, listening to the conversation. Alma came in, smiling.

"Z, Paul will never hurt you. He is a very gentle man. When he takes your cherry, you will sting a little bit, but then he will teach you how to orgasm."

"How will he do that?"

"By making you come until you pass out from coming again and again. My first time he made me come ten times in a row. I saw Cass come at least fifteen times, and we lost count of Regina's big orgasms. More than twenty. She was climaxing almost continuously. Regina passed out that night. He is a very considerate lover."

"What if I don't like it?"

"Then he stops. Don't worry, if you don't want to do anything, he will stop. There are three women who will gladly take good care of him. Tonight is your night. Have fun with him. Do you want to suck his cock?" Alma asked Zia.

"Yes, very much so." Zia admitted to her sister.

"Then you can! Just watch the teeth. If you want him to lick you, I'm sure he will be happy to do so." Alma told her sister.

"But I'm so small, and he is so wide! How do you girls take it like that?"

"Believe me Z, after a ride on that pony, you won't even look at other men! Remember that you are young and stretchy. Babies come out of your pu-pu! Think how big they are!"

"He might be close. I am scared he will split me in two. And I might like it!"

"I'll be right there next to you to take over if need be."

"But your pregnant! You're not supposed to-"

"-Bullshit! We girls need MORE SEX when we are preggers, not less. We can go right up to the last month. I want to fuck him so bad right now-" Alma was cut off.

"-Me too!" Regina interjected.

"- Hey me first!" Cass always wanted to be first.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you were watching that shit, I mean show, on TV?" I asked my mistresses.

"I want to help. May I eat your pussy until you are good and wet?" Regina asked Z.

"I'm going eat her! She's my sister! You two can suck on her nipples until she comes." Alma was very defensive about her little sister.

"Z, may I suck his cock till he's hard for you?" Cass asked the young girl.

"No, I want to do that... If I can figure out how to get him all in my mouth." Zia had a small mouth.

"I'm a damn good cocksucker so we can suck him together! He will like that. Won't you Paul?" Cass was an excellent cocksucker.

"I'm already hard from you gorgeous women in the bed."

Zia laid back and Alma started licking and sucking her sister. She came in thirty seconds flat!

"You already came?!" Alma was amazed.

"I'm sorry, you licked my love button, and that was it. Boom. I came." Zia apparently liked her sister's licking!

"May I try?" asked Regina.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll play with her nipples," Alma spoke.

Reg, licked her thighs and her outer lips, then her inner lips, and she put in two fingers to find her G spot. When Regina sucked on her clit and played with her special spot, Zia came like a rocket. She spurted her juices. Z was a squirter!

"She's ready. You want lube Paul?" Reg asked.

"Let's see how we do with her own lube. She squirted all over. She's dripping wet." Perfect! I thought. Cass aimed my dick into the tiny cunt of the young woman. She was definitely a virgin.

"Wider Honey!" Alma happily

instructed her sister. I was up against her vulva. It was so hot!

"You ready Z?" I asked her.

"Yes, do it! Push that monster inside me. Take me. I want to be yours. Fuck me good." She closed her eyes.

"Nope! Open those gorgeous eyes of yours. Look into mine as we do this together." I loved her pretty eyes.

I pushed in and stretched out the young girls wet pussy. I stopped to let her get used to me. I'm not small.

"No, don't stop. I want all your dick inside me. Jam it in my cunt. I can take it!" Zia was definitely determined!

I pushed into her and she trembled and came like a cannon. Her pussy grabbed my dick like a vise as she was still climaxing. This was just from the penetration! Well, I think there was a finger or two from the girls twiddling her clit. She was so quiet as she moaned. I started to fuck her gently and she responded by another orgasm! At this rate, she was going for the all time number of cums for a virgin. She was smiling and giggling as I fucked her. No sign of discomfort at all!

"FASTER, HARDER!" Z spoke loudly. I took it up a notch.

"Deeper too! Come on, I won't break! Fuck my brains out! Fuck me good and hard!" I was fucking her pretty hard and fast now.

"Come for me Paul. Put a baby in me. I want all your seed in my cunt. Oh Fuck yeah." She climaxed again and again as I rammed it inside her. She was loving it. I couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to come Z. You want it-"

"-in my womb! Do it! Come for me Paul! PLEASE! BREED ME PLEASE!" That was it. I came and so did she at the exact same time! The other girls were coming as well. Everyone came. I filled her pussy up to the rim with my semen. She was smiling! She was giggling. I have a feeling that she is probably pregnant!

"I thought you said that it was going to hurt? That was just wonderful! I'm so happy now. Am I your mistress now Paul? I'm gonna have your baby. How long may I be with you?"

"Yes, you're officially my mistress if you want. For as long as you like." I said.

"Until I dieI love you Paul. I love all the girls too. They have taken care of me."

"I love you too my Darling Zia."

"You have one more duty Paul!"Zia spoke.

"What? What do you need my Darling?" I asked her sorta mystified.

"You must fuck my virgin asshole of course. Cassandra has been helping me all week with butt plugs and Alma has lubed up my behind. I want you, no... I NEED YOU IN MY ASS!" She was flipped over face down and ass up, spread out wide as a cheerleader's butt! She held open her sexy asscheeks for me. What a fantastic invitation! Cass aimed my hard dick into the anal virgins beautiful behind. It was so tight! But my mother in law was underneath the gorgeous black girl eating her pussy and licking her clit. Zia came hard as I entered her back door! She screamed. Pain or pleasure? Don't know, maybe both.

She looked back at me and said, "Come on big boy! Buttfuck me good and hard! I need it deep. Do it! Ugh!" She was smiling and coming. I fucked her ass good and she must have come twenty times, the dirty little slut! I filled her rectum with my jism

I heard a whimper and looked at the door... there was my ex wife Mary staring at me and the four happy woman in my bed. She looked beaten.

"May I please come in?" Her face was a mass of tears. She was in a black silky thing that showed off her body.

"Why are you asking me? My girls say who is in the bed with me, not me. I just see to their needs and make damn sure they are happy." I told her the truth.

"I... I want you to spank me. I have been so bad and so, so stupid... I need it! I want you to punish me. You can then buttfuck me with no lube. I can be a clean-up girl for all the women. In a few weeks all the girls will be unable to fuck and you'll need a temporary slut to fuck. You could breed me if you like. I'll do anything you want me to do." Mary wanted to accept punishment for her previous behavior. Her huge tits were leaking milk all over.

She laid across my lap, and the girls took turns spanking her behind. She kept saying the same thing: "Harder! Harder!" I lubed up her little butthole and my cock and pushed inside her tight anus. She screamed and came hard, but her sister and her mother were playing with her cunt and her clit. I filled her rectum with my mancream and Mary loved it. The girls sucked out her milk and she loved it.

Z jumped back up on my cock and she screamed as she climaxed again. It was her day. She was making the most of it.

Mary licked all the girls, including her sister and her mother. She had been mean to both women during her crazy time and now she was going to make amends. She even licked Z and then congratulated her upon becoming a full fledged woman. Z just blushed, tough to do when you are blue black in color!

Since it was her night, Z slept on top of me, with the girls and me in the same bed. I got drooled on as usual, but I got a new alarm clock as Mary sucked my morning wood, but helped the very pregnant Cass up on my dick. Cass came and got off, and helped her extremely pregnant mom Regina jump on for a ride. She orgasmed and got off, then Alma rode my cock till she peaked and finally Zia had her turn on my cock and came instantly. She got off my dick and timidly Mary took my cock into her hot cunt and came like a freight train. I shot a huge load in her hard climaxing cunt as she screamed and moaned. All my girls kissed her. So did I.

"I forgive you Mary." She climaxed as I spoke to her. She cried in my arms. All the girls held the weeping woman.

"Thank you, thank you all, but especially you Paul. Thank you." She ground her pussy into my groin and I filled her up again with my semen. It was a very nice way to wake up. All the girls kissed and hugged me as I got up to go to work. First I had to make a huge breakfast for a bunch of pregnant women and several children. I was thinking of hiring a cook. Perhaps Alma has another sister? We'll see.