She Wants an Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Platinum." I said.

"What? Your talking my hair color NOW?" Regina poked fun at me. She was auburn haired anyways, not platinum blonde.

"No, no my Darling. I always have thought your daughter Betty was the best fucker there is... That is, the gold standard in fucking. You have just proven me totally wrong! Therefore, you are so damn good, you are now the 'platinum' standard. Ten times more expensive than gold. The best there is. PERIOD. Regina...That would be you.

"You know, all this hot wonderful sex aside, I have loved you since the day we met. I just thought that it was lust because you were so very beautiful and sexy. But deep inside my heart I have wanted you for years and years. I felt so much guilt with your wonderful husband alive. I loved my wife as well, so that just added to my guilt over loving you. I could not help how I felt about you, I have always and will always love you Regina. There, I have said it to you, the God's truth.

"When your husband died, I cried for you. I held you when you cried. I took over many of the things he used to do, just because I wanted to ease your pain... and to be near to you! I know it's stupid... What else could I have done? I was still madly in love with your daughter. I still love the bitch.

"Now look at me. I have betrayed her, and I've taken terrible advantage of you Regina. I am sorry about that. I am not sorry that I love you though. I can't help but love you. I will always love you!" I admitted to her. I wept. I pulled her close to me. She held me close too.

"Paul, don't ever doubt my love for you! I suppose we have jumped the gun a little on your divorce. Probably should have waited for that. I have a bit of a lousy present for you." She pointed to a pile of manilla envelopes. I knew immediately what they were without looking. I didn't want to look; but I felt like I had to at least glance at the dirty pictures of my ex-to-be-wife. Or is that ex-wife-to-be? That sounds better. Either way, my wife was toast from the look of those fat envelopes.

"I didn't believe that she would cheat on you... But I loved you and I had to know for sure. So I hired an agency that specializes in this sort of thing. It cost me a small fortune, but I had to know. That's what they gave me. It was a very thorough report. In fact, it is multiple reports from a bunch of investigators that should be with the CIA. I hate to tell you what they cost but they got the job done.

"I have videos and recordings of her phone conversations. It might have started with a date rape drug, but the fact is that my dumb assed daughter has fallen hard for this evil serpent. I have a thick dossier on him as well." My darling mother-in-law Regina is nothing if not exceedingly thorough. Once she sinks her teeth into something, she never lets go until it's taken care of. She can be like a pit bull at times. I have to admire this tough but tender woman.

She was currently squeezing my dick back to life with her very tight little cunt. It felt so AMAZING! Her vagina rippled, for lack of a better term. She is a goddess I think. She's way better than her fucking treacherous daughter for sure. Damn! I'm hard again! Wow!

I spoke, "If I go see him, I am very sure that I will kill him. Very slowly. But Betty loves him and believe it or not, I want her to be happy. That is not going to be happening for us anymore. She has had no love for me for some time now. I have seen it and felt it. Betty has totally replaced me in her heart with this... this scumbag. She no longer loves or respects me at all. She loves this piece of shit.

"Betty was trying this 'open marriage' thing just as sort of window dressing... to sort of assuage her own guilty conscience. So you and I are going to be an item now? That is going to blow Betty's mind." I giggled. My hands were full of my mother in law's wonderful ass. She pushed her whopper size tits into my chest. I couldn't help squeezing those perfect cheeks of Regina's behind. The woman was made for sex. She made my dick so very hard. I was fucking her slowly and methodically and she was loving it. I could feel it. I think she was near to coming again shortly. She moaned and shivered. She had a big climax as we made love. I flooded her coochie with my seed. It took a few minutes for her to speak.

"There is one other thing you should know. My other daughter Cassandra has just finished college and she told me..." Reg was interrupted by her outraged daughter yelling and screaming. How? How the fuck did she get in here?

"YOU BITCH! I SAID I WAS GOING TO BE HIS WOMAN! AND THERE YOU ARE, IN HIS BED... WITH HIS DICK INSIDE OF YOU! HOW COULD YOU? I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE HIM. HE SHOULD BE MINE! MINE! ALL MINE!" Cassandra, her other daughter had just waltzed into my bedroom stark naked, like a category five hurricane, and started her very loud diatribe against her mother. How the fuck did she get in? She must have bribed the super. Why was she stark naked? She was very similar to her gorgeous mom in many ways. Cass had practically jumped into the bed with us, and she was angry as a hornet. A very pissed off hornet.

Next thing I know, both naked women are going at each other, with me still hard as nails and balls deep in her mom, as the two of them went at each other tooth and nail. I was right between them trying to stop the fight. I was hit, punched, clawed, bitten, slapped, then I was folded, spindled, and mutilated. I don't think either one of them got hurt in the least! I knew exactly what a punching bag felt like! These two women were just like prize fighters. I'm glad to have lived through the experience! Any more would have surely put me in the hospital.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted. The two women stopped beating me up. I know the blows were meant for each other, and not for me. I kissed Cass gently, then I kissed her mother gently with love for both of them. I hugged them both. I rubbed their hot sexy bodies. Oh my god, they are both so fine, so gorgeous and so, so perfect. Her mom had pubic hair. Her daughter Cass did not. That was about the biggest outward appearance difference between them.

"I love you both! I thought you both hated me. Your mom just told me she had feelings for me. But you Cass... You have been so angry with me for years and years. The nasty things you have said to me... I have loved you even though we don't see eye to eye. What's this about you loving me?" I said to Cass. I was in a bit of disbelief. I had since withdrawn my hard dick from her mother. It had come out with a "pop". But I was still hard as a rock. I was in bed with two perfect specimens of womanhood, mother and daughter. And both wanted me. WOW. I did not see that coming.

She looked so much like her mom it was crazy. Her huge boobs were a bit bigger than her mom's, but her behind was slightly smaller, but not by much! And her nipples were dark pink instead of the mature dark brown. They seemed just as hard. The two women shared the same gorgeous perfect eyes. But they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. And both of them were staring deeply into my eyes.

"Paul, I have never hated you. I have loved you, but I didn't want to show you that... because you were married to my sister! Now that Betty has betrayed you, I want to be your wife, and your only woman. I want you so badly, it hurts. I want that big meat log inside of me.Take me! Make me yours. I LOVE you." Cass said that with stars and tears in her eyes. She spread her legs as wide a a cheerleader on a Saturday night in a backseat! She was on top of me and trying to get my dick into her tight little cunt. My cock was instantly rigid. I don't think I ever went soft!

"Well, I love him too! I'm not going anywhere. He's mine! I love him." Her mom was taking no prisoners either.

"Mom was supposed to tell you. I didn't want to break up your marriage to my stupid sister. I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. I wanted you to love me instead of my cheating bitch sister. I want you so damned much. Geez you are fuckin' huge! How am I going to get this thing into me?" She was playing with my cock, still rock hard between the two naked women. Both women had a hand on my cock. Both were stroking me sorta absentmindedly.

"Ok that's it. Now I have to sit in judgement like king Solomon. Well I chose... Both of you! I'm going to love both of you, and we will see what happens. I'll bet that one or both of you comes to your senses and says 'That's it, I'm so done with it.' And she walks out." I was not 100% sure if both women really meant what they were saying to me. It felt like love, but I'm not sure of my judgment with regards to women lately. Look how stupid I was with my wife.

I felt this might be a very temporary thing. But dammit, I was going to make the most of it, 'till it all came unglued. These two women took so much out of the sting of my marriage collapsing! I could deal with it, as though I was watching someone else have a marriage train wreck.

"I'm not walking out. I'll be yours until I'm dead." My sister-in-law Cassandra declared. She was smiling a mile wide smile. I think she meant every single word. God, she is so damned incredibly beautiful!

"I'll be yours as long as you want me to be. I love you. And if I must share you, I am ok with it being Cass. I should have told you about her and I... Well, um... We are lovers. She and I...I kind of avoided telling you about it." She looked at me with guilt written all over her face. She enjoyed her sexual relationship with her daughter but she felt societal guilt. I just thought it was hotter than hell! Except when they were both trying to kill me.

"Because it's incest?" I asked.

"No, because I... We... That is to say, um..." Regina couldn't say it.

"What my mom is trying to make clear to you Paul is that she and I both like girls too. We're both bisexual. Is that a problem for you?" Cass did not look guilty in the slightest.

She was much more comfortable in her own skin than her mom was. Oh well. Nobody is perfect.

"Not in the least! I think it's hot and very sexy!" I countered that in all honesty. My dick was so hard in was standing straight up. Regina seemed relieved that she did not have to spell out her bisexual tendencies to me in detail. Hey, I got it. She was a part-time vagitarian. I like to eat vaginas too!

"Spoken like a true man. You don't mind if we make love to each other, or perhaps another woman?" Regina asked me with a look of true surprise and total utter amazement. She was kinda expecting me to be upset and I was truly excited instead.

"Would you stop loving me because of it? What if this theoretical woman winds up having feelings for me? I do have one problem. Our au pair Alma loves me, and I love her as well. Alma would give her own life to protect the children. Hell, you already know that. It's always been a non sexual thing between the two of us... But I am afraid that we might... I don't know. Alma is incredibly loyal and loving. I think that I love her. No, that's not true. I know that I love her. I find that since Betty has started the cold shoulder routine so many months ago, that I spend much more time with Alma than Betty by far. I do enjoy her company very much. When I think about it, my time with Alma is way more fun and rewarding than the time spent with my dirty, cheating soon-to-be-ex wife, who obviously does not love me, or even like me. Alma does both. I can't help but like her, for all the kindness she has given me." I admitted. "She is very beautiful as well."

"I love Alma as well. She has admitted to both of us that she has deep feelings for you... And she also loves to eat pussy now and then! Betcha didn't know that! Ha!We are both fine with her in your bed, if you are ok with her and us, um... playing together occasionally?!" Regina told me. She smiled. She looked very relieved. I knew about it now, and I was more than ok with that situation. Reg looked much more at ease. I was a bit surprised that Alma played for both teams, but she did garner many looks from women as well as from men.

"I still have strong feelings for the bitch. I hate myself for loving Betty so much, even though I know we are totally through. It just kills me. I have no control over these... feelings. I know that she has betrayed me deeply, but if she truly repented and ditched the evil boyfriend, I would take her back... With a bunch of therapy and many, many conditions. But I don't think she will ever come back to me. She is way down the self-justifying path, and I think she is starting to believe her own bullshit. That would be the total death of our union. I can't see any way that we can ever reconcile with her damn attitude and the lies in the woman's head. She loves that bastard now. So we are fuckin' DONE." It was the way Betty wanted it, and now she was going to get her wish. I was going to see to it personally. Very personally.

"Would fucking two women who both love you beyond words help you feel better? 'Cause I want to fuck you so much and I'm pretty sure my mom here feels the same way that I do." Cass spread her legs even more and pulled me on top of her. Damn! She is very strong! My dick had woke up and again was hard as a rock. In three seconds flat she was pulling my hips forward trying to get my cock into her very tight little pussy. She was screaming as she came from the hard and fast penetration. Her mom was sucking on one tit as I was latched onto the other. One of her mom's hands was playing with her daughter's clit as Cass fucked me silly! She stiffened and shook as she climaxed hard with me coming in her pussy at the same time. Amazing!

As she moved off me, her mother immediately started sucking my cock, eating all of our combined juices and sperm quite happily. She swallowed everything and smiled at me.

We were fucking back and forth for a few hours, first with Regina and then with Cass. Sometimes one woman on my face and the other riding my cock happily. I have no idea how many orgasms those two sexy vixens had. There were quite a few. I had at least three big orgasms myself, which is quite a lot for a guy.

My doorbell rang again. I opened the door naked again and was shocked again. It was Alma! She eyed my naked body up and down.. Alma put her arms around me and her lips on my lips. So much for the platonic relationship! It was physical now, and forever. My cock sprang up between us. I took her to my bedroom.

"What are you two doing here?" Alma asked the mother and daughter. Again she was shocked.

"Same thing as you are. Trying to fuck this wonderful man to death. You coming to bed with us?" Cass asked Alma. Apparently Cass now felt the more the merrier, after I had fucked her a bunch of times. She was smiling like crazy. Multiple orgasms will do that for you.

"You are not jealous of my feelings for him?" Alma asked both women anxiously.

"We both love him, same as you. For that matter, we both love you. You have been so kind and loving to him and the children... We can't help but love you too Alma. And we think that you are very sexy too!" Cass spoke to Alma.

"I don't have your beautiful breasts or behinds. I'm practically a boy compared to you two." Alma put herself down. She looked forlorn about her body image. That's just crazy!

"What bullshit! Look how slender and svelte you are. Women want to look just like you! This guy here loves you regardless. Just ask him." Cass spoke. Alma looked at me.

"I do love you very much Alma. I'm just so grateful as well, for loving me and my little ones. Why don't you get out of those clothes and I can have my way with you! You do want to make love to me right?" What a silly question.

She was stripping like crazy as her things almost flew off of her. She was on top of my cock and shrieking as she came almost violently on my hard dick. The girls both sucked on each of her big black nipples. She came three times, perhaps more. I shot a huge load inside her sweet pussy, as she clutched me and kissed me. She was absolutely wonderful.

"I can't stay. Betty dosen't take care of the children. She goes out with him. I think he is an evil man. I keep him away from the kids as much as is possible.

"Paul, I have a bit of a present for you. I have his cell phone! He has taken many many pictures and videos of the two of them, him and your wife. They go back months. I had young Becky from next door help me to copy all of it to the cloud. Did you want to look at it? It is quite vile. They both talk about you with total disrespect. All of it is date and time stamped. It goes back almost a year! I must tell you... She is not just fucking him. She is fucking him, and his brother, and a few of his friends! She sometimes fucks them all at once!" Alma was by accident a master private investigator! Not sure if any of this material was even admissible in a court of law, but it was a huge amount of raw evidence of Betty's total disrespect and adultery on a huge scale. I never knew. She wasn't fucking one man, but a slew of men. What a skanky complete whore she turned out to be!

"I can't throw stones about that now can I? I'm in bed with three gorgeous and sexy woman who love me... And I love them right back." I smiled at her and beamed at the other gorgeous girls. "I'm just as bad as Betty is, and maybe worse, because I have no intention of ever stopping loving you sexy, kind, and loving girls. I love each and every one of you with all my heart. I adore all three of you!" Tears streamed down my face. I hope they knew that I was serious as a heart attack.

"I am coming with you to California. I have no idea what she will do with me, but I am guessing that she will fire me. I don't care, I need you. Wherever you go, I go. The kids are going to go with you as well, if there is a choice for them," Alma predicted.

"We're all going to go to California then. I can try to run the company from there with some assistants. I will do the same thing with my new job, so I can take care of all my women and children. I will not ever let the job take precedence over my loved ones again! By the way," I let it hang there a second.

"Any of you girls want to get pregnant with me?" I asked them all. I smiled. The wide eyed reaction was priceless to me.

"ME!" from all three women.

Practically in a chorus.

"Mom? You can have kids?" Cass asked her mother.

"Yes, but my window of opportunity is closing very fast. So I took the liberty of stopping my birth control three months ago! I hope those cute little swimmers are doing their job! Alma, YOU want to get pregnant? I thought you had enough of kids with your job? You want more responsibility? More babies to care for?" My mother-in-law had a point. Alma was beaming she was so happy!

"Yes ma'am. I want to have at least six children with him. I also stopped my pills last month! You and I think alike, and apparently we have identical tastes in men, or should I say man!" Alma smiled as she spoke. She was very happy to be my woman and bear my children! "You don't mind do you honey?" Alma called me honey for the first time ever. It felt good. I nodded, "Six might be a bit much. We'll see."

"Cass! You want kids too? I thought you wanted to just have fun and uhh... fuck for a few years?" I asked her. She always seemed to be so happy-go-lucky and not children oriented at all. I did not know if she was really serious about our budding relationship, or just having a great time doing it with me. She did seem to enjoy climaxing on my dick. She came on me like crazy, just like her mom!

"As long as you are the dad, hell yes. But only three or four, not six! With my mom and Alma to help me raise them, they will wind up being the best damn kids in the world!"

She had a plan in place already! Wow. She gave me a look like she wanted to start production right away, like NOW! "I lied when I said I was on the pill. I hope I'm preggers right now! I want you so bad Paul. Want to try for twins?"