She Wants an Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alma checked the time and panicked. "I must go! The kids are going to be home from school soon. Mary dosen't look after them very well, like they should be. I must hurry!" Alma kissed me and the other two women as well. "I'm going to place this cell phone deep under the couch cushions for the bastard to find. He will know nothing about the hard evidence we have collected for your divorce." Alma explained. She was angry at my ex-wife's consort, for sure.

"Good plan. Give me a hug." I hugged her. Alma was so kind and loving to me. She kissed me deeply. She might be very slender, but her tits were big and wonderful poking my chest. Very nice. She held me tightly and whispered in my ear. "See you soon. I love you." She said it so softly to me. I kissed her, and so did Reg and Cass. She hugged each woman. The women each clearly cared for each other.

"I love you too Alma. Make preparations for the move. It will be soon." I kissed her good bye. She was gone. Alma is such a beautiful, wonderful woman! Watching her ass sway this way and that as she walked away, I wanted her all over again!

She EXUDED sexuality.

We all missed her right away, but that did not stop those two sexy women from taking out their sexual aggressions on me! One lovely squirting pussy on my face, and the other cunt clenching my fuckstick in hard climax as I filled each woman with more sperm and delight. Mother and daughter kissed alike, fucked alike, and climaxed identically except mom had a few more tricks with her wonderful magic pussy on my cock! The deep kissing and hugging and general happiness never stopped! When we were done, both women had a head on each of my shoulders, both girls sleeping soundly. I held a plump delightful ass cheek in each hand. Each sleeping woman grasped my cock in their hands, as if they thought my dick might run away! Or maybe they just liked holding it. Both women drooled all over my chest... And I did not mind a bit! I was pretty damned tired. Sleep caught up with me, and I had happy interesting dreams. Funny how I had no thoughts (good or bad) about my divorce. I was amazed at how wonderfully the day had gone. I slept soundly, and felt at peace with two women who loved me. I did miss Alma.

I dreamt there was a huge tit in my face, I was sucking on a hard nipple, and a hot, wet snatch was on my morning wood. She moaned like a cat in heat. I was not quite dreaming. There WAS a gorgeous woman fucking me.

Her big tit WAS in my face, and nipple in my happy mouth!

"Hey! My turn!" Cass complained. I wondered if Cass would always want more than her fair share of sex? She seems insatiable sometimes. She comes so many times, and so, so hard!

"You snooze, you lose!" Her mom replied. Regina was swiveling her pelvis as she fucked me hard, and ground her groin into mine... repeatedly. I could sense she was about to climax. Regina shivered ever so slightly. She really seemed to be enjoying our coitus as she trembled again and exploded in hard orgasm. I was very happy about my new alarm clock!

"Not fair!" Cass whined.

"Oh hush! This man has a magic wand here. When you need it, he is always hard and ready. Look at that perfect dick, will you! He's hard as a rock." She had just quietly cum on my prong, and her pussy was still "rippling" on my cock. It was delightful. She was a better fuck than either of her daughters.

She finally pulled off and helped her daughter to climb aboard my stiff appendage. Cass finally stopped bitching as she tried to get my dick into her tight little cunt. She was having difficulty.

"She's not ready. Dry as a bone," I said to her and her mom as well. Cass was always in a big hurry, even with sex. Some things should not be rushed at all. Cass always wanted instant gratification!

"OK, ok, I'll take care of it." Her mother's head moved in between her daughter's lovely thighs. Cass moaned as her mom licked and sucked her hairless snatch. In a few moments the young woman moaned loudly in ecstasy. She was moaning from her mom's cunilingus. Her mom was fantastic in bed, no doubt. Cass had just had an orgasm courtesy of her mom.

"Ok, she's plenty wet now. Do it!" Regina told me. My cock was instantly sliding inside the younger woman to more loud happy moans! Cass then grunted as I fucked her at a slow pace. I was fingering her mother's happy hole, and Regina shoved her left nipple into my mouth. I felt Reg tremble as she neared her own release. I concentrated on her large sensitive clit. She was smiling and a look of concentration was on her gorgeous face. She was about to come hard.

Cass was going berserk. She hated it when I forced her to slow down, but... she loved it too! Her climax would be spectacular, and she was almost there. Quite suddenly both of them had marvelous cums, with both women squirting copiously all over me, the bed and each other!

I thought Reg was only going to put my meat into her happy cooter, but she lubed up her brown eye, and took my cock out of her daughter's cunt, and into Regina's backdoor I went! Cass was content to kiss me and hold me as her mom fucked me with her extremely tight anus. I was getting close, so Cass pushed one of her big nipples into my mouth and Regina cried out that she was coming! I blasted my sperm into the older woman's rectum, as she threw her head back, and screamed my name. I put a lot of semen up in Regina's<<8 asshole. She was grinning, but she was done. She got off my cock, and then Cass surprised us both by taking my dick into her mouth and cleaning me up! I suppose she is learning things from her mother! Then she crawled between her mother's legs and proceeded to lick and clean up all the sperm and other juices there! Regina couldn't help herself, and had a good strong climax from her daughter's cunt cleaning. These two were a matched set! Cass was smiling, knowing that she had given her mother a very nice orgasm from her mouth and tongue.

Regina looked at me with a bit of a questioning look.

"Why are you continuing with that other job out in fucking California? Don't I pay you enough?" She seemed quite indignant. Over the years she had paid me plenty. Well, her and her husband.

Trouble was, most of my paycheck went right back into my spendthrift wife's greedy little mitts. I had about 20% deposited in a separate account to keep us from total penury. Like an alcoholic who will drink every last drop, she would spend every last nickel.

We had some huge fights over her ridiculously huge spending habits.

The irony that her criminal paramour was spending her out of house and home, to say nothing about her inheritance from her dad. This was not lost on me. I heard that he had managed to spend or steal close to three million dollars of my ex wife's money. Ooh, that's just so sad! Yeah right. Talk about karma! Yes, that was roll reversal for them.

"Regina, I quit on you with zero notice. I did apologize to you about that! I was wrong to do that. I thought you were still working on replacing me and I was only doing the right thing by fulfilling my obligations to you until you had someone else to take over. The job out there in Cali was just a way to get my ass as far away from your goddamned daughter as I could. She hurt me so badly!

"I thought I had burned that bridge with you. Do you seriously want me to stay with your company? You know I'll be happy to do whatever you need me to! Don't forget, I launched the California plan before you and I got together. I wish we could run the show together, so I could still spend time with you and Cass. It would be nice if we put together a child-care unit, so Alma would be there with us too! So Regina, do you want me to come back?" My idea sounded like a pipe dream on the face of it.

"I never accepted your resignation. We can buy a nice place for vacation in California, but I need you here to take care of the business. I do want to take more of an active role as well. Why don't you call that other company and beg off? Please? If they give you a hard time, I will personally cut them a check for any damages. We can run the show here together. Maybe I should have Cass as chief executive officer and you and I stay home and just fuck!" She smiled and giggled. I think she is serious about that too! I like her idea!

"No way Mom! I don't know shit about the business anyways, so I would fuck it up for sure. He could teach us both about the day to day operations. We both should learn how to manage the company regardless. ALL of it should not fall on his big shoulders, no matter how nice and broad they are! He needs a break from time to time. And I would like to feel needed." Then she added, "And I can stay home and fuck him to death! He can breed me to his hearts delight. Oh fuck yessss!" She acted like she was swooning.

These two even thought alike.

I think they share the same brain sometimes.

"I think you are right. Except about the fucking part. I also have to help him with the divorce and other legalities. Let's go get showered and get ready." She added to her daughter, "I think we should get a bed for the back room at the office, just in case!" Both mother and daughter were giggling. I better get a deadbolt for the back office door! Maybe have it totally soundproofed too. Oh yeah!

The shower took a bit more time than normal, as both women wanted to be ravaged in the swirling hot spray of the shower. So I acquiesced and took care of their wet and wild needs. I was really enjoying this aspect of my... um... 'conglomerate relationship', for lack of a better term. The girls can't seem to stop smiling and giggling as well. They are both quite insatiable. Such dirty girls. I'm having the time of my life. I think they both are as well.

The divorce lawyer was dismal towards me until I mentioned that my soon-to-be-ex-wife and I had a ironclad prenup

(Courtesy of my dear departed father-in-law) that we both signed, and then it was notarized. That, plus tons of hard evidence in the form of pics and videos, it meant the divorce would be mostly a slam dunk for me. I did not care about the money end of things, only the children's welfare concerned me. But the way she was openly behaving sexually towards her fucking playmates, and that several times (fully documented) she had left her two young children alone and completely unattended(!) to fuck one or two of her so-called "friends"... This pretty much assured me of full parental custody. I doubt that she would fight for more, as she was quite busy being a total skag and slut. Even if she did have custody, it would still be Alma taking care of my children. She knew they would be well cared for and I would never keep them from her.

On top of that, I highly suspect that she is pregnant with one of the boytoy's child. She would probably either have an abortion, or ask me again to raise the child. I doubt she knew which man was the father, but it certainly was not me. Fuck that. We were going to get a DNA test for certain. I'm almost sure it's not my child.

It just seems very unlikely, considering the fact that she had cut me off. We had not had any sex for a very long period of time. In a way, I was grateful, as she had not passed any gifts that keep on giving to me. I had gone to get a full panel of STD checks. So far, so good. So of course, DNA tests would be mandatory, and court ordered if need be. I won't be raising another man's child under any damn circumstances, period! If by some miracle the baby is mine, I will be there for the child, in word and in deed. She will get decent child support, unless she wants me to split custody 50/50 or gives me primary custody, which to me sounds pretty remote. We will just have to wait and see what happens when the slut gives birth. It's all just speculation until she delivers her little bastard. We shall see.

What a complete skank she turned out to be! What an awful shame that I still have feelings for her. I hated myself for loving her even the tiniest little bit. I guess love and hate go hand in hand in her case. Maybe I should see a shrink. Maybe I could learn to cope with my feelings of despair better. I can't help but remember back to happier times and wonder what the fuck happened to destroy it all so thoroughly. My heart feels so eviscerated. How could she? Why? Fuck it, these questions are unlikely to ever be answered to my satisfaction, and perhaps it's better that I don't know all the answers. After all, the damn answers are probably as upsetting as her behavior, so, fuck it. It is what it is.

I am having a lovely time with my three mistresses. My dearest mother-in-law got the corporation to purchase a big house for me. Well, I do lease it from the company. It has six big bedrooms and a huge family room with a nice gas fireplace. The house is very beautiful and it has a nice big back yard too!

I pay a dollar a year to rent it, and the corporation pays for all maintenance costs, and heat and cooling. It's considered a perk for the CEO, but really it's to help me with my divorce. If I don't own it, I can't liquidate it! Same with the company cars. I'll likely have to pay uncle Sam some taxes on this very sweetheart deal, but even the IRS understands divorces. They just want their money.

The downside is if I ever do quit or get canned, I'll have to move out pretty quickly, but so far that hasn't happened, and as I'm in a supersexual relationship with the major stockholder (Regina) and the second major stockholder (Cassandra), I hope it will never happen. I'm currently having the time of my life with the three hottest women on the planet all loving me! I'll just explode one day from too much happiness.

Now as far as the company stockholders are concerned, I'm somewhat of a bargain I suppose, working my ass off for so long as I did. Hell, since I was paid in a bunch of stock and stock options, and my poor departed father-in-law left me a fair chunk of stock, I'm now a pretty well vested stockholder myself!

But now the children and my precious trio of sexy women take precedence in my life. The needs of the corporation will be addressed in good time, but my girl's needs and the kid's needs are much more important to me. They deserve my full attention and they will get it. I'm not quitting on doing my job, just doing some necessary prioritizing. I will take care of all my responsibilities in good time.

I got a call from a health inspector with the health department. He asked me to give a vial of blood for STD testing and I just sent him copies of the tests I had just done. He was very interested in the date my soon to be ex cut me off, as he could not say anything officially, but she had contracted both syphilis and gonorrhea from her paramour and friends. She was now under treatment for all that, and she has to get tested again in a few months for HIV. I slipped the guy a few C notes for his trouble, and all this extra information. He also mentioned that she seemed several months along with child. Of course I can't reveal that he passed along that privileged information, but fuck it, that's something I need to know!

In retrospect, I had just dodged a bullet courtesy of my ex-wife refusing me sex! At this point the chance of her having my child seemed pretty remote, thank God.

Sometimes an evil intention can instead wind up as a true godsend, such as we have here. Amen!

I had her served at home. She called me instantly to again beg and plead her case for an open marriage. Why? Didn't she have enough men, that she needed me, Mr. Rejected to fulfill her? Fuck that shit. I'm pretty sure she can find plenty more cocks out there to plow her assets for her. She has proven time and again that she don't need me, so why start now? I swear she lives to hurt me as much as she can. Love? She has no idea what loves really truly means. Mary only loves Mary.

Let's keep this marriage wide open until the final decree arrives. At that point, it will be infinitely open! There's three billion men in this world and she can have her pick, except for me. That's too bad for her.

Still, she keeps trying to get me back. WHY? I said to her,

"Didn't you look at any of the evidence? It appears to me that you have been fucking other people for at least a year. I want you to get an STD check, because you had totally unprotected sex with multiple guys, and a few women.

"Practically speaking I would be amazed if you did not have a disease or two just from that. Plus the Health department gave me a nice little visit. Since you are the only one who I have sex with at that time, it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you have been exposed to something, and probably exposed me as well. Gee thanks. They wouldn't be calling me up unless they knew something about your exploits. Since my phone number is unlisted and unpublished, only you could have provided my number to the contagion investigator. So I need you to send me a copy of your STD tests right away. This is for my health and safety, that I get to the doctor to see if you passed anything along to me. I would really appreciate it if you did not touch the kids until you know you are safe, please!" That probably fucked up her head some. But this was her own damned fault, not mine.

"Not touch my own children!"

She seemed aghast at the suggestion.

"Yes, they are. You owe it to them, not to give them something by accident. Some things can be passed along by touch, and I am sure that you don't want to hurt the children, right? It won't take too long for the medications to take effect and you will be safe in a short period of time, I'm sure. Till then, don't you think it's wise to take a few temporary precautions? I mean come on!

"These are YOUR CHILDREN. Do this for them, please. Not for me, for them. It would be exactly the same thing as if you had a cold, or the flu, so just reconcile it that way in your head. In fact, call your mom and ask her to watch them for a few days and just say that you think you have a flu bug or something. I'm pretty damn sure she will not have an issue with keeping them safe for a few days, or a week even. It won't take long to recover, modern medicine being what it is. Let's just get it resolved, especially for your own health. It's none of my business, but if you are gonna keep fucking all these guys, your paramours all need to get tested and treatment as well, don't you think? Otherwise the first time you have a gangbang you will just get reinfected. This can't be a good thing for your baby. Get this shit done. All your boys need to get tested and treatment if need be." She burst into tears again. Truth hurts.

"I'm not doing that stuff anymore. I think my boyfriend drugged me, and made me do that dirty shit. The bastard even put it online, on a paid sex site! It was just supposed to be me and him, having a little bit of fun, but it got way out of hand. I don't even remember all the shit he made me do. I'm so ashamed." She wept.

"Don't forget to please send me the test results. By the way, thank you so much for cutting me off. You probably saved me by doing that. I appreciate that very much right now." It was absolutely true, but the statement swam deeply in sarcasm. My health and safety were never entered into their equation about her having sex with me. But she saved my ass from who knows what diseases nonetheless! Thank you dirty skanky bitch!

But bad intentions be damned the fact remained that she had saved me from at least two venereal diseases(!) AND maybe HIV, we just don't know yet. Thank you, thank you, slut.

"I'm so sorry!" she started crying again. I don't need this shit. This whole entire fucked up situation was personally engineered by her, not me.

"Sure you are. Get better soon, ok. Don't forget about the test results please! Just let Alma and your mom take care of the kids 'till you get the all clear, ok? Night." I ended the call. Jesus, she was so fucked up. I wonder how many men she is fucking now? Of course it really was not my problem anymore, and it was just hurtful to think about. Again, not my circus, and definitely not my monkey. Yikes! Dodged a few bullets there.