She Wants & Needs - Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked doubtful, "She looks amazing for her age then," and then she considered how to ask her next question.

"You suggested that she lived above you when we were at my place, and that she was French?"

Chloe corrected her, "Virginia was my French tutor, and she became my guardian," and now Chloe was about to offered her revelation, but the waiter arrived, as Wendy had ordered the wine, "Can we both have the small salad?" she asked quickly, and turned back to Chloe.

"I wanted to say, Virginia was there with me as I announced that I was transitioning at an age, well, my parents couldn't see my need," but Wendy again reached and paused Chloe.

"What?" was her question, but she was disconcerted.

Chloe continued, as if she had to get the complete thought out, "Though my mother had been initially integral in my desire, my dad was aggressively not willing, and his paternal instinct led him to suggest instilling some impulse control. Eventually they would not help me," and now Wendy spoke quickly.

"Wait, you're telling me that you were once a boy?" and Chloe simply nodded and continued.

Chloe now looked out the window, considering the history, but she nodded her head, "When I was thirteen, probably closer to fourteen, and it was before I truly understood how it would affect us, my mother did what she knew I needed and allowed me to begin a gentle hormone blocker. Mom had noticed that I tended to wear tight clothing that looked feminine on me, because I was small, almost tiny. She also saw that I skipped many things because I hung with the neighborhood girls, and I refused to play the boys sports. I simply assumed that dad was onboard. She and I had discussed my interest and my feminine nature, and femininity, and she had done some research, and was aware of my desire. With the advice of a psychologist, my changes were underway," now Wendy interrupted.

"Impossible, you were once a male?" and Chloe simply looked at Wendy.

"I was always petite, and some of my friends called me 'feminine', though that did not bother me," and Wendy again asked.

"A boy?" and Chloe reached to hold Wendy's fingers.

She continued, "Several years later when dad found out about the weekly doses, he hit me once and demanded that the treatment, the hormones, be destroyed. At that time, Virginia was coming to the house a few times each month to help me with my French studies and she helped me deal with father's rage and my gender-affirmation. My body had changed dramatically by then."

"A petite boy," Wendy said softly, and she shook her head, "I'm completely astonished," Wendy stated in a serious voice. "Chloe, I mean, really? You are so sexy, sensual, so feminine, and you move beautifully," she paused and reached out to hold Chloe's hand,

"I,", but Wendy paused a moment, "well I have a new appreciation of your life."

Chloe now smiled, "Thank you for saying so, and I appreciate your thoughts, but I assure you that my mom and Virginia are a large part of the reason," she was referring to the support of her decision. Wendy listened as Chloe discussed how the challenges were difficult, but she felt that the support she received every day had given her confidence.

"I am certain that without Mumm I would have failed to accomplish a degree and understood why my perspective was worth the support," as she explained that her parent's difficult relationship had failed and her father had disappeared.

Chloe was sharing, "Yet, my mother was able to help me," but she also explained that she had passed.

There was a minute of consideration and Wendy was quiet, "I was quite fortunate," and again Wendy held her hand, "Mumm and my mother were there for me after dad fled." and Wendy nodded, but she was beyond excited. Chloe's past helped her resolve her plan. She considered her ability to be helpful, but her lust drove her next suggestion.

Wendy spoke of her attraction, but Chloe explained her resistance, "Again, I appreciate your sincere interest, and I'm happy to hear, but I am not to be a bit of girl candy."

She explained that she also works at an art dealer, "The same responsibilities, to look attractive, and smile. I know it's an eye-candy job, yet the checks are nice, but Wendy, with a lover I demand more," and she sighed.

Wendy had released her hand, and Chloe was quiet, and she sipped the wine and then Wendy asked, "Have you been in New York long," Wendy tried to contain her curiosity, knowing that Chloe was from the Midwest, due to her subtle accent.

Chloe explained that she fumbled her way through a bachelor's degree at Oberlin, "Some art classes, and history, and econ."

Chloe was now relaxed, and talked about herself, "At twenty-five I'm happy how comfortably I have transitioned, and there is very little I'm concerned with, as now there's a trust to keep me secure."

Wendy asked her about her significant romances, "That is why I am sitting with you Wendy. I'm really into men, and though you were looking for something more, I stay away from entanglements and women can become domineering, yet I'm vulnerable and soft."

Wendy's eyebrow twisted, "So a female lover?"

"Of course, as I love women Wendy, but the college romance with Sarah was enough, as she recoiled from my desire to be penetrated, she didn't want a toy about her hips, and I so needed her to be my lover," Wendy knew to stop her inquire, and she pivoted to asked about Virginia and her mother.

Chloe was quiet and considered the best statement regarding her mother's suggestion, "She always taught me to keep it simple, and now I don't need a financial supporter, so I'm free to do whatever and write the story of my life. And more importantly Wendy, you have Sam, and I have little interest in causing your marriage to suffer."

Wendy reached across the table again to touch Chloe's left hand, "Sam knows about my wandering, and my love of women, as we're living with an open relationship. He loves me, and he allows me to flirt and sleep with whomever I want."

Chloe smiled but didn't pull her hand away, "I was a femme from early on, and my girlie behavior was evident, besides Wendy," she paused.

Chloe considered her thought and allowed her surprise to affect her expression, "but you two are married," and she hoped that Wendy would cease her curious interest and seduction.

Chloe saw Wendy's nod; she wanted to understand more about the woman sitting so near, and Chloe closed her eyes and concentrated and continued to speak about herself, "I was home-schooled after I reached eleven, as my mother had noticed that I was different from many children, and due to their older age, and freedom, they could raise me and support my curious interests, but then my changes destroyed their relationship."

Wendy asked her how her mother knew, "To me, I can't recall, but mom had been planning to allow my transition since I left grade school classes. She had to conceal all of the dolls my girlfriends shared with me; there was a special cabinet."

Wendy wanted to ask many questions, but she simply listened, "By my eighteen birthday, no one ever wondered about my gender history, as I was a girl, and I was also quite active, especially after my mom suggested that I attend a local high school for a senior year," as Wendy sat listening intently.

Chloe told Wendy, "I wasn't with another girl until my college days, and there were more than a few, but only Sarah was close enough to be a lover."

Chloe didn't notice that beneath the tablecloth, Wendy's fingers were rubbing her panty covered pubis, as her arousal was strong as she considered Chloe's concealed sex.

"Mom thought that I should be around other girls, and boys, and after dad left she wanted me to attend a local school, as she wanted me to have the experience of a prom. I could walk home, and many afternoons I would be accompanied by a boy, and my mother was so cool, letting us have some privacy. I became quite promiscuous, but I tried to avoid having a single boyfriend, instead I dated three to six guys a month. A select few of these boy's certainly enjoy my oral skills, but I wouldn't allow them to play with my feminine penis. The boys knew it was down there," and again Wendy interrupted her.

"Your feminine...?" but Chloe continued.

"Yes, it was always cute, and pink, and I mean, the boys knew that I was trans, but I stupidly thought that I could control who knew of my true gender. By the spring, of course everyone in school knew, and there were quite a few girls who bullied me, as I was well liked by all of the cutest boys," now Wendy smirked.

Chloe saw this, and asked, "You don't believe me?"

Wendy now moved closer, "I completely believe you, attractive women are persuasive, and I was popular in school too, yet some of the girls were tough to deal with, but I didn't have a 'feminine penis' to cause the other girls to get wet, and I must say that your fem penis has me excited Chloe!"

Wendy now shifted her seat and she leaned over to kiss Chloe's cheek, "You're a dream!" but Chloe was aware of their closeness.

"I'm happy to have a new friend, and that you have some perceptive of my interests, but Wendy I'm into guys."

Wendy smiled, "You've said that three times now, and I respect your desires, but I can dream can't I Chloe?"

Wendy spoke of Sam's having to travel, "Though he's away each week, he is definitely loving and full of curiosity. Is it okay if I shared, I mean, I could share Sam with you Chloe?"

Chloe looked into her eyes, "You're married so I'm certain you're not going to withhold the information regarding my bits down there Wendy. Just respect my feelings and try to portray my past without making me some kind of monster. And you should be more protective of your lover. He is a hunk, but he won't desire being with me, especially when he has a beauty to sleep with."

Chloe smiled as Wendy reached for her hand, "Maybe you're right," but Wendy was conceiving a plan, and she could wait for Chloe to understand.

A few weeks later Chloe had received a call from Thom, her old boyfriend, that he would be in the City. Thom was traveling for business and he contacted her about having dinner, "I promise to behave Chloe, only to see you and catch up, with no late evening romps, as I have an early meeting near ground-zero."

Chloe felt that she needed to visit her salon, but she hadn't settled an appointment. When she called her stylist, Sherri told her that she was booked up, "but your friend Wendy is coming in at four today. Maybe you can ask her to switch to a later day in the week?"

Chloe had to share the reason for this request with Wendy, "Thom was one of the best guys I've been with, and he's divorced now, and I really like him. I want to make his eyes water Wendy."

Later that day she was sitting in Sherri's salon chair when Wendy walked in, "I'm happy that you're looking so good Chloe but I wonder if you have a minute afterwards?"

When Chloe had paid the bill, she met Wendy in the waiting room, "Thanks again. You're great to shift your appointment. It is so helpful," and Wendy moved closer, and Chloe smiled. She knew another pass was about to happen, and she took in the beauty.

"You've been shopping! That's quite a new look for you, and," but Wendy took her hand and in a blink her lips were on Chloe's and her tongue teased into her mouth, as her hands caressed Chloe's bottom through the soft material of the dress, then Wendy touched her near the top of her thighs.

As her kiss became more intense she whispered, "I want to feel your feminine penis!"

Breaking away didn't seem to be necessary, and Chloe's lips and tongue responded, though she knew she should step away. Then they heard a howl, "Ladies!"

It was Sherri, "Calm down, as you're making me quite moist!"

Now Chloe moved her head, and Wendy's caresses moved up to her bosom, but Chloe rotated away from Wendy's hug, "I apologize, but she did help me, and I wanted her to know that I appreciate her allowing me to take her appointment."

Wendy giggled, yet she wasn't finished, and she reached out and pulled Chloe into a kiss again. This one caused Chloe to swoon, and her hand moved to steady herself as Wendy's kisses continued.

In a soft whisper Wendy said, "I think that you should be beautiful for him, but I also hope that you can think of me as he's stuffing his prick into you Chloe."

Chloe now was upset and she pulled away, "Wendy! I need more than you can provide me, and I've explained that Thom was my first and best lover, so please know that I appreciate your kindness, but I will not be thinking about you while I'm with anyone, and furthermore, though I'm attracted to you as a friend, my gender selection is to be with men. Men have what I need, and Thom may," but Wendy interrupted her.

"I will resist my thoughts of being your lover Chloe, and I apologize for my behavior, okay?"

Chloe smiled and took her hand, "I do appreciate your excitement Wendy, and I have shared some of my past with you."

Wendy tilted her head, "What are we talking about, your small cock, or my flirting?"

Chloe pulled her out of the salon, and moved close, "Wendy I'm a strong woman, yet I'm also trans, and I simply love having a cock inside me," and she quickly turned back to look into the salon. Sherri was no longer watching them, and when Chloe looked back at Wendy and she saw her lust.

"That is like a left hook Chloe," as Wendy stepped back and released Chloe's hand.

Chloe saw in Wendy's eyes her excitement, "Yet I'm still attracted to you," she whispered. Then Wendy said, "I can hold and keep this secret," Wendy smiled and her hand rubbed across her pubis.

"Except from my husband, but you know that," Wendy said as she slowly closed the distance between them, and her fingers touched Chloe's hip, and then moved lower.

"You've managed to arouse both Sam and me," Wendy didn't move her hand.

Chloe felt her excitement, "Please Wendy, I want Thom to fill my head today, so try to control your lasciviousness; you're being lewd!" as she watched Wendy caress her abdomen.

Later that afternoon Chloe spoke with Virginia, "It's been more than two years, and my mind is still filled with his lovemaking. I am reasonable, and will try to have a normal date," but her Mumm stopped her.

"Let yourself adjust to the situation. Thom hasn't been with his ex for more than three months. He may have arranged a special evening, or maybe he simply needs a friend tonight."

Thom rang the bell a minute before six, and Chloe walked slowly and opened the door. The two looked at each other for half a minute before he offered the direction, "I have a blackcar waiting, or we can sit here," and Thom pointed at the sofa. They had made love on the ivory leather couch several times, but that was years ago.

Chloe wanted to be with him, but considered the better outcome, "Do we have a reservation?" she asked.

He smiled, "Certainly, and we could use the time to explain where I am and hear how you're doing."

Several hours later Thom stood close with her, "Are you really going to come to the Jane Street house? I have texted a friend who is a private chef to prepare the lunch Chloe." They had agreed to a meeting the following afternoon at an apartment Thom had rented for the week, and she only gently kissed his cheek when they parted after ten. She walked away without looking back, teasing her date, as his eyes watched her bottom.

In the morning she went upstairs and talked of her date with Virginia, "He's gotten over all the stigma of my birth, and he explained that he had cheated on his ex-wife, with a transwoman, which he said he shared with his ex, though it didn't affect the terms of the divorce, he says that it felt liberating," and Virginia noted her expression of relief.

Yet Virginia was skeptical of Chloe's description of the ideas that Thom described. She like Thom, but she hoped for her younger friend to find someone supportive. Virginia had no allusions, even if Chloe would never be considered anything other than a woman, the social reality was strong. Trans was a difficult life, and Chloe's blindness to the harshness was due to her early and successful transition, yet there was still one tell Chloe couldn't disguise from a lover; her small penis would rise and spurt.

The decision of Chloe's reassignment surgery was off the table, as she insisted on being seen as female, regardless of her extra bits, "I do not need validation from cis men or women!"

Virginia had spent enough time on the subject and knew that for Chloe, her body was perfect, yet Chloe also realized that few men were interested in a woman with a penis, even a small feminine one, and finding lovers was a challenge. Thom had seemed promising until he walked away and married his college girlfriend. Chloe had sensed that her relationship was slowly ending, and therefore the hurt was lessened. Yet now Virginia had reservations about Thom 2.0, but she withheld her concerns. Chloe had shared that he was an extraordinary lover, and gentle, "and his cock is a perfect fit for me", but a life partner is more than sex, and a cute butt, and Virginia's own failed lesbian relationships were in her mind as she considered Chloe and Thom. Being over forty with no steady lover was not ideal but thank god for dildos and vibrators!

Virginia felt that beautiful women were unwilling to indicate that they belonged to anyone; they were always on the roam, just like men. Her female lovers usually wanted to extend their control of her somewhat submissive personality. Chloe was a little less submissive, but her chasing Thom indicated to Virginia and she was still unaware of how he could manipulate her. Chloe's love of being penetrated wouldn't allow her to look beyond Thom's clear dominance.

Chloe had shared his interest in placing objects into her mouth while they made love, "Is a ball gag so bad Mumm?", and when Virginia stated the obvious Chloe had walked away, and they only discussed the dominance and the gag after Thom had married.

"He had seen Fifty Shades, and was curious," Chloe had volunteered, so Virginia had acquired a video of a woman being dominated and exposed to anal penetration; Penny Pax's character in "Submission of Emma", and the two had watched the dvd together, and Penny appeared to really relish her dominant lover, and the two had petted while sitting beside each other on the bed, watching the film.

"I could see being with Thom like her," Chloe said as she pushed her fleshy cocktoy into her willing opening, as Virginia watched, and Chloe's bottom easily allowed the fat cocktoy inside her ass.

Virginia had climaxed while watching Chloe play, yet she had to explained that this film wasn't a normal, or a real sexual relationship, "Even if the whips and cuffs are lovingly applied."

Virginia knew that her female lovers could be nearly as controlling, and she had explained to Chloe, that her nature was somewhat submissive, "And Thom knows this dear, and he may exploit this character, in and out of the boudoir."

At twelve the following day, Virginia helped Chloe dress for the afternoon date, selecting the translucent soft pink lingerie set, "Hose'?", she asked.

Chloe simply smiled and Virginia opened a package of nude-toned Wolford hose' and handed a single one to Chloe. Then they discussed which dress, "I like this," as Virginia held up a red one to Chloe, yet she decided to keep her thoughts to herself.

"The label calls this dress 'Adianna', but it falls above the knee and the bare back is very sexy," and Virginia helped Chloe slipped it up and over her bottom. Chloe had selected a pair of four-inch tall bronze-toned sandals as Virginia handed her the two-inch hoop earrings and three bangles for her wrist.

"You know that the two of you will have sex," Virginia stated, and Chloe only smiled.