She Wants & Needs - Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for coming to me, Sam," she said as she handed him a crystal flute.

She bent nearer to welcome his kiss, and he suggested, "Shall we sit for a little, and we can discuss how excited this evening will be?"

Sam chose the side chair as Chloe slipped down to the wide white sofa, and her dressing gown was held by the sofa fabric, exposing her translucent hose' and the soft pink lace of her panties. She placed her flute on the side table, as Sam's eyes followed her movements, and he opened his jacket, and then reconsidering his thought, he removed it.

He suggested some dinner, "As we have all night Chloe," and she asked him to make the call.

She sat near listening, and watching as he paced while completing the order, then he looked at her, "anything that I've missed?" and she nodded no, but he saw her rising and she stepped near to him.

He put down the suite handset, and was relaxed, and he turned to kiss Chloe, and his hands came to her hips, beneath the dress, and caressed the lace belt around her waist. "Your scent is intoxicating," he whispered as his hand gently touched hers.

"Chloe, this is my dream as well, and that we're here is quite surprising," and Sam moved close to kiss her as she moved her head and opened her lips, and somehow the moment was minutes long. She had never been kissed by a man like this, and her body tingled as his fingers caressed and explored her narrow waist and soft breasts. His thighs were touching hers and Chloe felt the stiff rod still buried in his trousers.

The kiss was passionate and Chloe dropped her hand and her fingers rubbed Sam's hardness. He moved them, and they reclined onto the sofa, and the embrace continued, as they kissed and petted, "I feel so alive Sam!" Chloe offered, and she moaning as his fingers slipped beneath her pink demi-cup brassiere, "Oh please, touch me, oh, yes Sam! Caress my breasts," as his lips and tongue loved her mouth.

He shifted and his tongue now moved lower, "Kiss my breasts Sam. Oh good god, yes!"

Chloe's fingers slowly released his shirt, and her fingers caressed Sam's smooth chest, as his tender lips and tongue stimulated her stiffened nipples, "My God, Sam, yes, oh yes," as his right hand moved atop her mons pubis covered by the sheer pink panty panel, and he pressed lightly, but he paused, hearing a soft knock on the door.

The forty minutes were gone, and the food had arrived.

Because this was Chloe's night Sam ate slowly, nibbling really, while sitting on the carpet looking up at her lovely silk covered legs, which Chloe used to tease him, shifting her legs atop her inner thigh, and allowing him to see her tiny pink thong.

Sam was naked, as Chloe had pulled his pants and short off soon after the waiter had closed the door, and he smiled and leaned closer, "Can we review what you're taunting me with please?" and she slowly opened her thighs and Sam smiled, noticing a very slight bump concealing her penis.

There was a small bowl of fruit, and Sam moved up beside Chloe and offering a strawberry, delicately placed it in her mouth, "So sweet," Chloe said, as a second, and a third were offered.

The fruit was enjoyed as his fingers sensually caressed Chloe's silk covered thighs, and he bent to kiss her concealed sex, atop the satin and lace fabric. She softly moaned as Sam slipped the pink panel aside to expose her soft sex, and he held her small penis between his thumb and forefinger, as he held her thong and bent to lick her sex, and his lips kissed the soft crown. Chloe opened her thighs wide as he moved his free fingers to her bottom, and she felt his finger teasing her moist opening.

"Oh yes, Sam, there, yes," as his finger rubbed across her anus, as his mouth engulfed her small prick, as he shifted Chloe to her hip.

"Your back cleft is perfect," he sighed as Sam kissed her neck, and he moved his hand to her back as she reached back and guided his cock along the crease, and across her slippery hole.

"Sam finger me first," Chloe asked.

He smiled as she moaned again, "Oh love me," and she rolled onto her right hip and allow Sam access to her deep cleft, "Yes Chloe," he said as his hand drew her skimpy pink thong lower onto her hose' covered thighs.

With the lace no longer in between her cheeks Sam's fingers caressed her bottom, but he rolled her slightly and he moved close to lick and kiss her soft flesh, "Your ass is so sweet Chloe," he said, as his finger rubbed and teased her.

"I'm on fire Sam!" Chloe moaned as he pushed gently into the tight opening, causing her to gasp.

"Oh yes, love me, kiss me, lick me! I love how your tongue feels on my bottom."

Chloe looked back as he loved her bottom and she reached out to play with his soft hair as his pointed tongue eased inside her warm bottom, "Oh, ah, yes," Chloe moaned, as her fingers now held her bottom cheek flesh and Sam's tongue and lips moved across and around, before slipping into her. He shifted to lick and caress her slowly rising sex, and he was patient as she enjoyed the sensual loving, and she felt his finger slipping downward along her smooth rear cleft.

"Oh, oh, ohh Sam," she cooed and shivered when his finger reached her opening.

"Oh please" she sighed as he teased her bottom, first with a single finger, circling and pressing lightly, then Sam licked her opening as he slipped into her a knuckle deep.

"Oh god," she moaned as his finger moved deeper, and he twisted slightly. Sam shifted to allow his mouth and tongue to continue his loving touch, as he retracted his finger, only to penetrate her slowly with two fingers.

Chloe looked back, "You are my lover, kissing me and," she groaned softly and her bottom opened as his fingers felt her contract the tight muscles.

He was gentle, but he was teasing the soft flesh at her canal as his fingers moved and he again engulfed her semi-hard penis. A moments later, his fingers were thrusting inside her, as he felt her kegels instinctively tightened around his long digits.

She rolled further onto her hip and lifted her hose' covered leg as he moved a pillow to help hold her open, "Yes Sam, oh god, my body is," but the intense sensation of his tongue and fingers caused Chloe to stop speaking.

Chloe knew that she would enjoy his attention to her ass, but his tongue was suckling her small and now hard sex while his fingers proved adept at stirring her arousal within her bottom; she was enjoying the intensity of Sam's loving.

His naked body filled Chloe's mind, and she wanted to suckle his prick, right now, and she looked into his eyes, and without thinking she licked her lips, and moved away and slipped to her knees, looking up into his eyes as his stiff penis was so close, and she lightly kissed the small hole, and brought him closer to her lips. Chloe's mouth opened as she moved and she licked around the head and kissed his heavy balls.

"Your cock is beautiful Sam, and," but her mouth was full as his hands held her near her ears and she took his length into her mouth, and then her throat, but she handled him without gagging. She was prepared, and she smiled as he quickly released her, and her tongue licked his long shaft, "I can take your long rod," and again she allowed him to deeply enter her throat.

Sam's eyes were closed as Chloe enjoyed fellating him, and then she sucked on Sam's hard purple helmet, as her fingers cupped his large balls, as she gently licked around his helmet, "Do you like my mouth Sam?"

She giggled when he nodded and moaned softly but his eyes remained closed, and slowly her fingers shifted the foreskin as her tongue moved down the shaft. She felt his hands reach down and he pulled her up and into a kiss, as his other fingers reached to tease her bottom.

Sam's kiss stopped and she felt his fingers move back into her bottom, "Are you going to put your hard penis in my bottom Sam?" and she moved on to the sofa, on her knees looking over her shoulder.

Chloe giggled and smiled, "I want your cock inside of me."

"Maybe you can hold me Chloe?" and her fingers reached back and positioned Sam, and she felt the first resistance, and she closed her eyes and relaxed, as Sam gently pushed the head of his cock slowly into her bottom. She felt her body opening and stretching around his fat warm cock, and she took a breath, to help relax the inner muscle. The slow penetration was so familiar, but his cock was warm and alive inside her body now. Chloe moaned loudly as his dick moved and twitched, as he slowly pushed deeper into her.

"Yes Sam, oh god do I feel you," as he slowly pushing a little deeper.

Chloe felt his full cock opening her bottom, and she grimaced for a second, "Oh god, Yes!" she screamed. "Yes Sam," and then she turned and looked into his eyes.

"You feel wonderful," and he thrust deeper.

"Amazing," was all Sam said, yet only two inches of his dick were inside Chloe, yet Chloe relished the slow piston in her bottom, again and again Sam pushed and she felt her small penis harden.

"Oh Sam," she gasped as her body shock, as Sam fat cock moved back and forth, fucking Chloe gently.

"My inner muscle," she moaned as his cock pushed finally entered deeply, and her groan turned to a smile, as he slipped into her deep opening. He rested with his ball against her cheeks.

"Oh Sam, you have your glorious cock in me! You've got me right where I wanted you all these months."

"I want you to let me rest here Chloe," Sam said as his thrust paused, "Let your body further stretch," and he pulled her close and kissed her.

"Your bottom is intensely warm," Sam whispered as his fingers caressed her head.

"Oh, aggh!" he had shifted, "My butt is so full Sam!" Chloe moaned. "I am so full, so completely full," and their kiss continued, as she felt his fingers now holding her small breasts.

"Mine are natural, but not as generous as Wendy's," she whispered as his kiss continued, and he teased her nipples. "You are inside me, and I feel you pulsing inside me."

Sam resisted stuffing, or plunging his meaty head into her bottom, and he patiently held still. After a minute he withdrew, and rubbed his cockhead across her butthole, "I love your breasts Chloe, and your warm hole," and then gently he entered Chloe again, teasing her, as he withdrew once again, smearing some of the lube that oozed from her opening, and he rubbed it across her hole, as he pushed inward slowly. He her a soft whimper and removed his dick.

Chloe moved to look at his face, "Don't let me stop you Sam, as I want you to," but she moaned as he again entered her deeply. Chloe loved being filled, and she couldn't stop the wave of pleasure that flowed from her inner special place, and her nerves felt so alive. His deepest entry would hit her spot, and she moaned. then again his cock pressed against her prostate, and her sex stiffened, as he withdrew. Sam was strong and stiff and she hadn't felt like this with Thom or with her toys

Chloe shifted to her hip, "Aggh, keep," but Sam's mouth was on hers and his tongue probed her mouth as his cock fucked her bottom. Sam's fingers gasped her hard sex as his body fully loved hers, and she reached to hold his hand with her fingers as he jacked her penis, bringing Chloe close to release.

"Fuck, yes, ohh god, ohh, Sam. You're between, ahh, between my thighs and fingering my penis, oh god yes," she cried out as her climax caused her to cover his fingers, and he pulled out of her butt and wiped her semen over his cock, only to thrust into her ass again. Sam's thrust were a bit faster, as he knew she was coated with her juice, and he held her tight to his chest, as his cock continued to fuck her bottom, but Sam rolled Chloe and she smiled, looking up at him.

A minute later Chloe heard his rough breathing, and knew that Sam's orgasm was close, as he continued to plunge into her bottom, "Aggh, Aggh!" he cried.

Chloe's mouth was filled with his tongue, "God Sam, fuck me! Make me yours!"

His cock pumped and released jets of his hot juice into her body, as he held her tightly and his climax continued, filling her body, and he groaned as he collapsed onto her breasts, but he remained in her tight sexy ass, hugging and kissing Chloe, until they both closed their eyes, with Sam's hands wrapped around her, and they slept.

Sometime later he awoke and he felt his cock slip from Chloe's bottom, and he cuddled against her and again slept. He was surprised how much he had enjoyed his new lover, and he paused to consider where Wendy was, but a second later he was asleep.

Early the next morning Chloe awoke near dawn and looked at Sam lying on his back, with his penis erect. She smiled while she slowly moved to engulf his hard prick between her lips. Sucking and licking for several minutes, though she didn't detect a sign that he was awake. She moved carefully to straddle his hips, and she felt his semen oozing from her opening, and she wiped it over his cock. Gently taking hold of his penis she positioned her body and slipped slowly down atop his stiffness.

"Oh good, oh Sam, yes," she softly moaned, looking down at his relaxed face. "Be patient Chloe," she whispered to herself to try and control her desire to jump up and down on his morning rod.

"Careful," again speaking to herself, as she lifted nearly off his penis, then she reached around to pick up her phone and she snapped a picture of her body, with his cock shaft nearly free of her bottom, and her small penis stiff, and sent it to Wendy.

It was still early, yet Wendy immediately called back, "That's quite a view Chloe," and Chloe dropped back onto Sam, resting on his hips.

"Is he alert now honey?" Wendy asked as Chloe placed the call on speaker. She saw his smile as his eyes opened.

"Sam? Is Chloe's butthole warm and tight?" Wendy asked as Chloe turned the video camera towards his face.

"Very, my love," Sam swooned.

Chloe smiling said, "Wendy my little penis needs some loving as Sam moves within my bottom. Please come to us!"

Wendy hesitated, "Sam, do you think she is ready, or should I hang up?"

Chloe turned the camera to her face and then Sam's hips, "Please don't delay Wendy!"

Sam gave a thumbs up sign and Wendy, moaned, "Alright you two, but I'll need a few minutes to grab my dress and some toys," and the call ended.

Sam was motionless, but Chloe rolled her hips with his cock deep within her ass, and she bent to kiss him, "Tell me when you first were with a transfemme."

Sam looked up, "It is that obvious Chloe?"

She just looked at him, and he continued, "Years ago, in grad school I had a relationship with a twenty-year-old woman named Tanya. She was studying law; smart as they come, brilliant student. I met her at a campus party. We were a couple for a few weeks, then she met someone else, a woman who was quite a looker."

He explained that Wendy knew about his past, and Tanya, "And she has been curious since meeting you Chloe, as I suspected that you were trans late in the afternoon that first day we met."

She looked at Sam, "I need you to remain inside me, in my warm body, and I hope that Wendy will be here soon, for you are her man, but tell me how you knew."

He closed his eyes, "There wasn't a tell, and at lunch, I was uncertain. Then I noticed how Wendy was flirting and as I watched you two women, I became convinced, as she is a pansexual, and you were more reserved as she teased you."

Chloe closed her eyes and squeezed her kegels, and Sam opened his and smirked, "You can do that all day babe, I love it."

A few minutes later there was a soft knock, and Chloe rolled off Sam's prick, onto her feet and grabbed a white robe. Sam sat up, but he couldn't see her due to the hall of the suite, yet he heard the two speaking quietly, and heard them hugging, and he heard his wife sigh.

"I'm happy to be with you," and she kissed Chloe. It was clearly a long lingering kiss, with both women enjoying the sharing, and Wendy's hands explored Chloe's body, caressing her bottom atop the fluffy robe, and her breasts.

"Is he awake?" she asked, and Chloe took her hand.

"Oh yes Wendy!" she said, yet Wendy stopped her, and she moved a little further away, and pulling off the robe. She smiled as she reviewed Chloe's nakedness. She reached out to slowly turn the barefoot Chloe, but she paused the spin and touched Chloe's rear crease, running her finger slowly down, then Wendy spun her and saw the beautiful penis, hanging between Chloe's slim thighs.

"This bottom is perfect Chloe, and there," Wendy had reached out and gently pushed her finger slightly into Chloe's tight hole. "And your penis is quite feminine, as you told me weeks ago."

Chloe was blushing now, "Oh! So interesting. His semen is still in here!" and Wendy pulled her close and again kissed Chloe while teasing her anus.

Wendy's finger played with Chloe's opening and the stimulus caused Chloe to relax, and Wendy's finger felt the slow oozing, "The morning loving was good?"

Chloe's moved and immediately her mouth covered Wendy's, and her tongue played while Wendy fingered her back opening as Chloe squeezed her kegel, releasing some of Sam's cum into Wendy's hand, now cupped between her ass cheeks.

"Some excitement, huh?" Wendy cooed.

Chloe paused their kiss, "I'm beyond happy that you can share Sam with me! But I was atop him just now, waiting for you," and she took Wendy's hand, and spread the Sam's semen across her naked tummy.

"Come with me. There's some more where that came from," and the women entered the bedroom.

Wendy took in the scene, as Chloe's lingerie was strewn about the floor. Wendy walked over to her reclined husband, and removed her dress, and Chloe smiled seeing her bare vulva, as Wendy kicked off her tall Jimmy Choo's, and she bent down and kissed Sam while her fingers reached out and grasped his soft penis, coating his soft dick with the remaining semen on her palm.

"Good morning lover. I'm happy that I can hold you and help bring on your next ejaculation!"

As Wendy continued her kiss, her caress caused Sam's cock to swell, and Chloe came and straddled his hips awaiting a reverse cowgirl penetration, as Wendy's touch increased his hardness, "Honey she wants me to position your cock, but I need your tongue on my pussy!"

Wendy quickly rotated and settled her vulva above Sam's face, while Chloe turned and looked back.

"Give me your hand Chloe," and Wendy pulled Chloe's fingers to her hairless mons pubis as Sam's lips moved closer and kissed her pussy.

"He's ready, are you still dripping?" Wendy asked, meaning if Chloe needed her to moisten her opening, but Wendy saw that Sam was well covered with the semen and she watched as Chloe's bottom opened up around Sam's hard dick.

"Whoa! I'm crazy happy. Seeing this Chloe is amazing; watching his cock spread you open!" Wendy exclaimed as Chloe cheeks once again rested on Sam's hips.

"I love seeing his fat cock deep inside you!" Wendy somehow shifted and bent to gently suckle the tip of Chloe's small erect penis, while she slowly bounced and rolled on Sam's body. Chloe screamed as Wendy's lips caressed her nearly hard penis.

"God, please, ah, yes, Wendy! Love my bottom Sam, and love me Wendy!" Chloe saw their act reflected in the large mirror over the bureau.

She felt Sam thrust upward as she had moved, and he tried to keep his cock inside her hot ass, "Wendy! He's loving me!" as Sam somehow kept licking his wife's oozing pussy.

Wendy reached up to caress Chloe's breasts, and she saw the mirror, "That's well positioned!" She offered as her fingers continued her attention to Chloe's small yet hard penis.

"This should be how I live!" Chloe exclaimed, while her orgasm built and the three maintained the sexual frenzy.

"Keep your hard cock inside her sweet ass Sam!" Wendy screamed as she pumped her fingers along Chloe's stiff dick.