She Wants & Needs - Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smiled looking up at her, "You do love my penis," and she bent to kiss him.

She continued, but now she lifted her hips, and dropped atop his prick, and on the fourth drop, she moaned, and in seconds the action was too much and she screamed, "I'm going to cumm!" but her release was not evident, just a slight ooze, and Sam was spent as well.

"I've climaxed more times in these past two days," but she stopped his words by covering his lips and mouth.

"So what Sam, you'll be ready in a few hours!"

They would remained in bed all night, as did Wendy and Virginia. Somehow things seemed delightful when the four met in the lobby after eleven the following morning. Chloe saw Virginia's happy smile, as Wendy didn't release her hand when Sam came beside and hugged and kissed his wife.

"I have covered the bill," he said as Chloe pulled him towards the revolving door, her heels clicking on the stone.

"I'll see late dear, at the apartment," but Wendy simply smiled and kissed Virginia.

"You could wait until after lunch Gwendolyn, and Wendy agreed.

A few days later Wendy had hired a couple of people to rearrange the library and set up the room for Chloe. She had also met with Virginia's accountant who was charged with handling Chloe's trust, as Chloe had proposed that she contribute to the couple's living expenses. Virginia was supportive, as she had never requested that Chloe pay her any rent for her lower small apartment.

Wendy called her, "Will you be subletting her studio?" Wendy asked; the two were on a video call.

Virginia had to explain, "I'm her guardian, and I don't want you to think that I'm not supporting her moving to the Village, but I will not rent the space."

Wendy smiled to herself, "That's what I was hoping, though I feel she will be happy with Sam and me, I do think that she needs an alternative, or an escape plan. We're a bit more mature and aware of the fickle nature of relationships."

Virginia's look showed disbelief, "I may be grossly incorrect, but I think that as Chloe is moving out, you are coming to my apartment," and this caused Wendy to smile.

"We'll just see," and she shifted the camera so that Virginia saw that her fingers were beneath her skirt.

"See how you can stir me? I love that you are planning to bed me again Virginia," Wendy sighed, wishing she was nearer. She was away from the City, and Chloe and Sam were on a bike ride through Central Park.

Wendy would return the following day, and the three would be together in the Village. She knew that she had complicated her world, yet she was looking forward to being with Chloe, and Virginia, and Sam. She smiled as she considered her world; she wanted and needed loving.

The End

by MadQuill