She Wants & Needs - Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I see that my girl is settled, yet if Chloe's to be happy, you must be comfortable sharing your husband Mrs. Monza. I could see you enjoying the adventure," and she discretely moved her right hand to Wendy's thigh, gently caressing Wendy's hose' covered leg, and Wendy looked at her as a flush spread over her cheeks.

Chloe saw the soft red glow and noted that Wendy was quiet now, for she was studying the finish of Virginia's nails resting on her thigh. Chloe wasn't surprised that Virginia was making a pass at Wendy, but she shared a glance with Sam.

"Is this what you were thinking of?" Virginia asked, still looking at Wendy, yet Chloe was surprised that Virginia was teasing Wendy right before her and Sam!

"Mumm, I'm happy, and it is wonderful to that you are able to meet my lover, Sam, oh, and Wendy also," and Chloe bent near and kissed Wendy's cheek.

"The weekend has been amazing, and Sam has arranged for me to share the apartment in the Village!"

Now Wendy mumbled again, causing Chloe to look at her, yet she smiled and said, "Sam, ah, he has become enchanted with Chloe," Wendy said leaning a little closer to Virginia.

"As have I," Wendy continued as Virginia's fingers slowly caressed her thigh. "And we thought that you should be involved in the move, I meant to say the decision to, and Chloe's interest in being with us," yet now Virginia put her hand up.

"The discussion should be led by Chloe. I appreciate your desire Wendy, but she should be describing her intentions," and Chloe reached across to take Virginia's hand.

A moment passed as the four awaited Chloe's words, "Mumm, we have been lovers and now I want to be with Sam, and even Wendy, but I will not be controlled. That is why I love Sam. Wendy understands this," and Virginia glanced back at Wendy, noticing her wink at Chloe.

Virginia felt Wendy hand come to her chin, and her kiss was soft, "I think you're the most beautiful woman," Wendy said softly, and Chloe was astounded, as she had released her hand, and Virginia shifted to enjoy Wendy's petting and kisses. She was being seduce and she was responding to Virginia.

Chloe considered her next move, as she watched Wendy kissing near Virginia's left ear, and her hand was quickly beneath Virginia's dress, caressing her satin covered sex, and she whispered something.

Chloe snickered, "Sam I think we should leave these two alone," and she stood, smiling and she bent to kiss Virginia's other cheek.

"Be ready Mumm, as Wendy clearly has a plan," and Chloe paused as Sam also leaned over to kiss Wendy's cheek, then they walked to the elevator.

Stopping a moment he asked, "You have your room key honey?"

He smiled, after noting her nod, and he turned and followed Chloe as Virginia pivot to look into Wendy's eyes, as Wendy had whispered a statement that stirred her: 'you're mine tonight'.

Wendy felt her proposal to Virginia was risky, but Chloe's Mumm was sitting with her still, and she seemed quite aroused and looking back at her she asked, "Shall we move to my suite? It's on the floor above theirs."

Virginia knew that they would, but she wanted to tease Wendy a bit more, and she continued her seduction, "How lovely that you desire me, but can I trust you to be gentle, I mean, my bottom is tender, and not as open as Chloe's," and Wendy moved closer and kissed Virginia, with her tongue teasing, as her right hand gently caressed Virginia's body beneath her hem. She felt the moisture of Virginia's arousal, as her other hand traced below Virginia's breasts, which were unrestrained.

Virginia enjoyed the kissing but she paused and asked, "How friendly your fingers are. I wonder though, how did you take my Chloe?"

Wendy was caught off guard by the question, "Ah, well," and her fingers moved free of Virginia's dress. "First she was with Sam, and they made love without me being near all night, and earlier this morning Sam asked me to come to the suite and we all made love with Sam penetrating Chloe," she paused as Virginia now touched her left breast.

"So full, and firm," and her mouth moved toward Wendy's mouth and the soft kiss.

Wendy was enjoying Virginia's fondling her pussy, still concealed by the dress, and somehow spoke, "Then just before Noon I entered Chloe's bottom with my strap-on cock, while Sam enjoyed her fellatio. She had quite an interlude, and now she will be with both of us, as often as she wants."

Virginia sighed, "Shall we Wendy, or is it Gwendolyn?"

Wendy smiled as she leaned closer, "You can call me Charlie for all I care Virginia, and my panties are as wet as yours, so please stand with me, and I'll get us upstairs, so you can push those sexy lips and that wonderful nose between my thighs!" and she stood, reaching out to help Virginia.

As the elevator car rose, Virginia was thinking that Wendy would lead the seduction, but once they closed the suite door, Wendy became vulnerable, and she turned away while lifting the back of her dress, "Miss Bonner, is this why you're here with me?" as she looked over her shoulder and wiggled her bottom.

"Will you want to stuff my bottom full?" as she pulled her thong aside, and her finger teased her tight exposed butthole.

Virginia had lots of experience with women who could easily switch roles, but this evening was different, and she wondered if she was up to the task of holding Gwendolyn accountable for seducing Chloe. That's what this alter behavior was inspired by. She was quiet but then moaned, "Just this once I will lead," and she stepped across the room to pick up the slim pink dildo from the bedside. She noticed the open drawer; there were four other toys to choose from, "Gwendolyn, I am quite surprised that you have such a deep need for me to fuck your bottom, yet, I think that I can get into the mood."

She saw that Wendy stood still, "Pull your dress top lower and show me your lush tits!" as she picked up an anal plug as well.

She walked back to Wendy as she licked the metal probe, looking directly at the bare breasts that Wendy had lifted free from the dress bonnet, "I'll push this first into you," as she was immediately in front of her, and Wendy opened her mouth.

"You are a randy sub!" as Wendy licked probe, and in a blink she felt her bottom refusal to open, and she relaxed, breathing deeply as Virginia's small digit teased the twinkled flesh around her back hole. Virginia bent slightly and slowly inserted the small wet toy, as her lips nibbled on Wendy's exposed nipples.

"Oh good god," Wendy groaned as Virginia stood and pulled her into a deep kiss, and she was vigorous with her tongue and mouth, and Wendy swooned, "Yes, there, yes," as Virginia's fingers reached to tease her pussy.

"The pink one is for you to moisten Gwendolyn," and Virginia moved the second toy to her lips.

Wendy, tried to speak, "You know where," but the slim dildo was pushed atop her tongue. Virginia looked at her and removed the toy, assuming Wendy was speaking of Chloe.

"She's on her back and Sam's cock is between her thighs," Wendy said quickly, but again Virginia pushed the dildo into her mouth.

"I think that you may be incorrect Gwendolyn, as I'm pretty sure that she's still sucking his prick, as Chloe loves blowing a hard cock."

Wendy moved and she grabbed the dildo, "You've penetrated Chloe more than I have, so I'm certain that you are correct. Now, push me onto the bed and stick that pink prick in my pussy!"

Virginia smirked, "No Gwendolyn, I have a better idea," and she walked to the nightstand as Wendy laid exposed on the bed, her naked pussy glistening. Virginia picked up Wendy's black strapless, and she lifted off her ivory dress as Wendy gazed at her.

"Come here and wet this toy Gwendolyn," as she pushed her thong to her thighs while she moved the fat end of the toy to between her thighs.

Wendy slipped off the bed and crawled over, lewdly smiling, "Let me do that Virginia," and she pulled the lacy thong lower as Virginia lifted up on her heels, and then Wendy licked her labia and took hold of the strapless toy, first rubbing the end across Virginia moist sex, and then nudging the end into Virginia's pussy.

"Ohh, aggh," Virginia moaned, as she felt Wendy push the bulbous end into her secret moist space between her thighs.

Virginia looked down at her new friend, yet Wendy spoke, "I still need to have Chloe, but you're here, so please fuck me Virginia!"

Virginia smiled as she held the slick seven inches protruding from her hips, "Get your ass up there and spread your cheeks Gwendolyn!" Virginia wasn't usually this crass.

Wendy crawled back to the large bed and laying on her tummy, and she begged Virginia, "Please come, eat my bottom," and she wiggled about. "I need you to mount me with your cock."

Virginia stepped close and grabbed the plug handle still inside Wendy's butt, and she teased her, twisting and pulling the toy almost out of her ass, only to release it and watch Wendy's body reseal around the slim portion of the toy, but Wendy asked, "Leave that in me, and do me doggie," as Virginia stood near caressed her glistening shaft.

"My heels," Virginia said as she stepped away and slipped on the tall stilettos. "I need to be a bit taller due to the bed height," and she smirked as she watched Wendy, holding her cheek open, using her Kegel to pump the steel probe within her bottom.

"You're so horny! I thought you were in bed with Chloe this morning. Yet I will," and she came near and rubbed the cock tip along Wendy's fatty labia.

"You have a lushest looking pussy, and your lips," and she bent and licked Wendy. Her tongue ran along her cleft and circled the probe end before pushing her tongue into Wendy's wet pussy.

"Oh yes, eat me," Wendy moaned and she looked over her shoulder as Virginia shifted to position the cock at the oozing opening as Wendy still held her cheek open.

"You're about to get topped Mrs. Monza, and I won't easily walk away," as Virginia shifted atop Wendy, grabbing the handle of the anal plug and slowly turned it as she entered Wendy's pussy.

"Oh god yes, stay with me Virginia and tease me, make me beg for my ass to be opened by you!"

Virginia whispered in her ear as she held her cock still, "I must have your bottom next Gwendolyn," as Wendy's pussy squeezed tightly around the faux cock.

Their affair would be complicated, "How often does Mr. Monza fuck your ass?" Virginia asked as she pulled the plug from Wendy's tight hole and threw it aside, just as she positioned and then slowly entered the bottom Wendy presented, still holding her ass cheek wide.

"Every time he fucks me Virginia, and," but she was silenced as the cock moved deep and caused her to gasp, "Oh yes, I'll try and relax," and her inner muscle allowed the deep penetration.

"You're okay? Your butt is quite tight Gwendolyn," and Virginia withdrew slowly.

"Come get my stick wet with your mouth," and Wendy shifted to her back and Virginia moved atop her chest, watching as Wendy suckled the prick tucked into her vagina.

"I really love your full breasts," Virginia sighed as her fingers played with Wendy's nipples, and she bent to nibble each.

Removing the shaft from her mouth, Wendy giggled, "I was thinking that your titties are perfect Virginia," though Virginia's were just a heavy b-cup.

She moved her bottom down closer to the edge of the bed, as Virginia moved and Wendy felt the head of the dildo opening her bottom, and she moaned, "So much better," and Wendy rolled her hips allowing Virginia's cock to shift and slip in deeper, and she began to thrust into Wendy's ass.

"I love anal more than vaginal sex," Wendy whispered as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the cock shifting deeper. "As my orgasm is such a complete release. Fuck me and," she dropped her fingers to tease Virginia's clit. "I'm going to bring you along, and we'll climax together honey."

Virginia was happy, as she had made love with hundreds of women, but only a few, including Wendy and Chloe, had ever seen her needs as paramount, "I could fall in love with you," she offered as she bent lower and they kissed, as the cock slipped from Wendy's butt.

"Miss Virginia, your focus is essential!"

Virginia smiled, "Roll over and hips up, titties and shoulders on the bed," and Wendy moved, as Virginia re-entered her body. "Now I can finger you, just as you can do me," and she felt her lover's fingers.

Wendy's moaning told Virginia that she was getting close, "You're an amazing lover Gwendolyn!" as she moved back and forth, thrusting to cause Wendy's arousal to increase, "Are you going to cum on my cock? I demand that you orgasm," and Wendy nodded with her eyes still closed.

"Do it now Gwendolyn! Cum for me!"

Virginia was panting in an exercised manner, and somehow she still was able to thrust into Wendy's bottom, and she felt Wendy's fingers trying to clasp her clit, lightly squeezing her swelling near-dick to climax.

"Stay there Gwendolyn," she ordered, as Wendy teased Virginia's clitoris that seemed to grow as her peak came, "You've got a big clit!" Wendy screamed and she climaxed as Virginia continued to fuck her bottom. Wendy again looked over and up to see Virginia's face as she was now at her peak, and her body convulsed, as she released, something she had almost never experienced, and Wendy felt her gush as the hot cum oozed onto her fingers still teasing Virginia's clit.

"That's a big wow Virginia," Wendy sighed as she could see that she had lost control and was unable to speak as she fell atop Wendy's back. The cream covered Wendy's backside.

A minute later Virginia could speak, "A very big one!" she mumbled as her breathing was heavy, and her hands came to Wendy face and they kissed, "A very needed orgasm Gwendolyn! I can't remember the last time I squirted."

"It was a mixture, as that cock has a reservoir, but you did release!"

Virginia lay still as Wendy caressed her back. A few minutes later she reached and gently removed the strapless cock from her lover's vagina and brought it to Virginia's lips.

"Have some more of me," and Virginia lifted her head as Wendy held the toy and she licked the tip and along the shaft.

"Now you Gwendolyn, taste some more of me," and Wendy sucked on the bulbous end as Virginia's tongue cleaned the shaft.

"It's been too many months without being loved," and she kissed Wendy once more. "Can you imagine being with me once more Gwendolyn?" Virginia's kiss continued as her fingers move lower and she rubbed Wendy's pussy.

"I could be here forever Virginia, and Chloe can work to keep Sam as busy as I will keep you."

It was after six when they answered the door for the waiter to serve the wine and snacks, "Thank you Miss," and Virginia turned and saw Wendy remove her robe as the woman placed the tray on the side table. The strapless dildo was in plain sight.

Wendy saw the woman staring at Virginia, so she walked over and handed the waiter a fifty, "Thanks for helping us enjoy the evening." And though naked she escorted the young blonde to the door.

"She's all mine young lady, so move along," and the woman giggled.

"Thank you misses!" she sang out as the door slowly closed.

After enjoying the wine they rested on the sofa, their legs entwined, and Virginia spoke of Chloe's desire, "She wants to be a mom, so could you see being her wife?"

Wendy turned, astonished, "You're serious?" And she saw Virginia's nod.

"Sam would love that, but I'm not able to conceive."

"It could be in vitro you know," and Wendy saw that Virginia was serious.

Wendy stood and walked toward the Fifth Avenue window, "I might be willing to, but I'm never going to be a mother."

As she walked back to the sofa she asked, "Would you find me attractive with a big belly?" and she came and laid top Virginia. "I meant to say that you would still be in my life, even if I was a fatty, who's vagina had pushed out a baby?"

Virginia pulled her to her lips, "Yes, I shall be your lover!"

Wendy had a new thought, "You asked me about my loving Chloe. Can you tell me how you helped her, ahh, you know,", she meant earlier in Chloe's life, and Virginia understood.

"She was quite active sexually, and I was not involved, but after her prom date she came to me and asked me to check her body. Her date was a very nice young man, about a year older; Jack was his name. Well, Jack was a bit over-sexed leading up to the prom, and Chloe could only see his attention as a good thing. After the special night, I could see that she wasn't torn, but she was nearly raw from the multiple couplings. I had her use a sitz bath, and within a few days she was comfortable, and she requested that I review the healing each afternoon, and on the fourth day she seduced me," Virginia said matter-of-factly.

Wendy screamed, "You're kidding me!" and she shifted closer and asked her to continue.

"Okay, it was more or less a mutual attraction, and I hadn't been with anyone in over four months, so sleeping with Chloe seemed reasonable. She was nearly twenty, and yet she wanted to top me, and I allowed her."

Wendy smiled, and giggled, "You are telling me that a nineteen-year-old girl," but Virginia paused her.

"Eighteen and eleven months!" which caused them both to laugh. "Chloe generally gets what she wants Wendy."

Wendy turned and kissed her cheek, "I concur, and I understand her desire, and yet we're both free to experience whatever we want too."

"Her mother had been assertive, restricting her from sex, well from anal. Fellatio was okay, but just before the prom they had discussed Chloe's desire for a more intimate relationship, as her and Jack became closer, and Chloe began using a toy, so she was aware of penetration."

Virginia turned and was leaning on her left hand, "That night she must have allowed him to penetrate her bottom three, maybe four times, and the next morning she was unable to sit. I took care of her and during the recovery, maybe after the third day, no, it was the fourth, Chloe made her pass, kissing me as her fingers caressed me. We didn't sleep together again for several days, but we did the following week. She has a wonderful curiosity, and the pleasure she gave us was amazing. By the end of the summer we had cooled our affair."

"So you were fucked by her?" as Wendy desired this for herself.

"Many times during the following three years, but is wasn't love, more of a stress release affair."

Across the hall, in Chloe's suite she was laying atop the sheets with her eyes closed, as Sam suckled her prick, while he held himself. She moaned as he moved to position his dick at her butthole, "Sam, oh, yes, tease me with the head of your cock!"

"Touch me, please, Sam, please kiss my butthole," she said softly as he licked near sex, but he shifted to kiss her mouth, and then her ear, as his hand moved to her cheek and her mouth opened, his tongue pushing into Chloe's mouth while his fingers lingered at her tight hole.

She smiled, "I needed you most between my legs," and Sam moved lower. A few moments later she groaned as he slipped inside of her body, "I love that you love to be with me and are inside my body!"

Sam bent low and their mouths met, as Chloe's arm wrapped about his neck, holding his kiss longer, and his thrusts paused, "Let me," and she roller her hips while shifting upward. "I wanted to do the work," she said, continuing her action atop his hips.

Sam smirked as his finger reached to Chloe's breasts, "I'm hoping that your Mumm has my wife's full attention. She loves to lead with her lesbian lovers."

Chloe's smiled down at him, "I'm going to suggest that you are missing something about those two. Virginia had hooked Wendy as soon as she sat down beside her. I'll give you a guess; Virginia is fucking your wifey's bottom, as we're having our fun!"

She now bounced and sam smiled watching her pert tits move, "Ohh, Sam, oh, I'm," but she went quiet, as she did the work of riding his hardness, rolling her hips across, yet maintaining his cock inside of her butt.