She Wants & Needs - Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy, kiss me as Sam fucks me!" Chloe said, pulling Wendy to her, yet Wendy's fingers remained wrapped around Chloe's sex, just as Chloe climaxed and her semen shot from the head of her sex onto her tummy and covered Wendy's hand.

"I want all of this Chloe," Wendy said as she moved away from Sam's face and licked Chloe's belly and her fingers clean while Sam's thrust became faster. Wendy knew that he would cumm into Chloe's hot bottom.

"Sam's going to fill your butthole, and I will clean up my lovers," and Wendy giggled as Sam's groaned loudly and she watched as he pumped Chloe full of his seed.

"Aggh!" he grunted as he slowed his thrusts, and his penis swell failed, and he slipped from her ass. "Wow! Chloe, you can be with us, forever!" he said. as she remained atop his hips.

Wendy slipped beneath Chloe, and held Sam's softening cock, as the first glop of his release fell from Chloe's bottom and into Wendy's open palm. "I know this cum!" Wendy sighed as she licked her fingers, and Chloe contracted her kegel again, and more of Sam's semen oozed from her butt. Wendy's bent over and her tongue entered Chloe's gaping opening.

"This woman is not going to leave us," Sam said as he moved quickly, as Wendy's tongue continued to lick Chloe, and Sam stuff his cock into his wife's moist pussy.

Wendy moaned, "Wrong hole honey," but Sam was lubing his rising penis.

"Wrong, oh my, yes," Wendy smiled, "Better," as Sam now entered her backdoor.

"Chloe's had this dick of mine in her bottom several times, now I need you both to bring me off," and Chloe moved and kissed Wendy.

"I want, no, I need you to stuff my mouth full of your small prick Chloe!" and Wendy's lips opened, and Chloe's soft penis slipped inside, as Sam lean forward and kissed Chloe, as the two spit-roasted his wife.

Wendy pulled the soft cock out of her mouth, "Chloe, get Sam wet please," and she again engulfed Chloe, as Chloe bent over and Sam shoved his dick into her moist mouth.

Sam smirked, "I am so lucky, and you're both mine now!" as he again kissed Chloe, while shifting again and penetrating his wife's ass, as Wendy's mouth loved Chloe's growing sex tube.

Chloe shifted lower and first touched Wendy's clit and then she kissed and fingered her wet pussy. Wendy responded by softly moaning and bucking her hips upward to allow Chloe better access, yet somehow Sam's cock kept banging her asshole.

She mumbled due to the semi-hardness in her mouth, "lic mu cunny," as Chloe's tongue and fingers stimulated her body, then she released Chloe's cock, "Go deep!" Wendy screamed, and Chloe's fingers pushed into Wendy's now gaping vagina, while her husband's cock used her warm ass.

Chloe was twisted and Wendy's lips were still on Chloe's penis, and she felt her new lover ejaculate a small amount as she banged her hips against Wendy's face.

Somehow this didn't hurt, and Chloe moved to attend to focus on Wendy's pussy, as Sam's pulled out of her hot hole, only to stab his prick into his wife's bottom repeatedly.

Wendy's smile was not seen as Chloe's body covered her face, but she was going to orgasm with her two cocks doing magic in her body, slipping and penetrating her at two ends. She felt so alive, and seconds later, Wendy's orgasm shook her, causing Chloe to move upward as Sam pulled out of her tight ass, and released his third time that morning, hitting Chloe's face and breasts, as Wendy convulsed due to Chloe's fingers rubbed back and forth across her swollen clitoris. Wendy was shaking and panting as the intense experience took over, and after a minute her breathing slowed, and she slipped back onto Sam's chest. Chloe collapse onto her body with her face at Wendy's snatch, and Sam rolled beside Wendy. She turned and Chloe's tiny penis had slipped from her lips, and she kissed Sam.

Wendy licked her lips and pulled Chloe close and cleaned her face, "Such sweet semen!" as they collapsed and settled onto the bed.

Wendy was happy resting beside Sam and Chloe, and she somehow helped Chloe turn, so they could kiss as Sam petted her wet pussy, "I am not completely sated," Wendy whispered. "As Chloe still has not been inside either of my holes! So, nap you two. Sleep, as you still have a lot of pleasure to give me."

Wendy closed her eyes, and in seconds her husband was asleep, and she felt Chloe's soft penis and grasped her, and Chloe rolled onto her hip and looked at Wendy. They both smiled and said nothing, yet Chloe arousal was growing, as Wendy's fingers gently caress her soft penis. Wendy moved her hand, so her finger rested on Chloe's butthole and she giggled, "You're oozing still," and she brought her hand up and rubbed it across Chloe's lips.

"His juice is sweet, and how is it possible that you are sharing him like this?" Chloe still was missing something about Wendy's sexuality.

"It's because I have lusted for you, and Sam. I wanted to be with you, a truly unique woman, a feminine transwoman. I want to touch and be loved by you, as you are a special woman, and you may not understand yet, but my needs are great, and with you two, I may be content," and she moved her hand atop Chloe's and moved both to caress herself.

"Feel me, touch me, finger my fat labia Chloe, ah, please," and Wendy sighed as Chloe's caress focused on her slippery fatty outer vagina lips.

Chloe shifted so she could kiss Wendy as she strummed her pussy, "Just remember, I want his penis Wendy, and though I will love to kiss and play with your pussy and butt, I need a lot more of Sam's thick cock," and she bent low and she licked and caressed Wendy spread labia, and her tongue entered Wendy's pussy, quietly as Wendy reclined languidly enjoying Chloe's licking and teasing.

Near Noon, Wendy was alert, and she watched as Chloe and Sam slept, while she considered how and when they would have her move in. She hadn't had to push very hard for Sam to agree to the idea. By Wednesday she hoped to have Chloe settled in the library suite, but though she was hopeful, Wendy knew that Chloe was quite independent and capable of swaying others. Somehow, she had convinced Wendy to allow her to sleep with Sam, and here they all were.

Wendy walked near and studied the sleeping Chloe's body, and she marveled at her narrow waist, and her soft small breasts, and she now knew that Chloe had an amazingly beautiful butt. Even Julia Gilas would be jealous! In her hand she held her dildo, and a new harness that allowed a bulbous end to rest inside her vagina. Wendy spit on her fingers and she moaned quietly as she pushed the faux cock into her moist vagina. While staring at Chloe's bottom Wendy stroked her strapped toy with her lubed fingers. She had been patient, and this afternoon she would be Chloe's lover.

She touched herself, again moistening her fingers as she stared at the beauty, and her eyes moving to Sam's penis, naked and so near Chloe's face. Wendy moved down to her knees, holding her toy as the harness prevented it from slipping from her body. Seeing how Chloe lay on her left hip, exposing her tight hole, Wendy moved to her knees and extended her tongue towards Chloe's bottom, just as Chloe shifted and Wendy's wet tongue and lips met the tender flesh of Chloe's ass. Her kiss began, and Wendy listened to Chloe's breathing while she teased the soft crinkled ring between her cheeks. Her left hand gently spread Chloe's cheek, as Wendy continued to kiss and lick this woman's extraordinary bottom as Sam's seed dripped to her lips, and she now felt Chloe pull her anus tight, involuntarily, as her breathing didn't change, and Wendy saw a large gob of the semen drip. A moment later, when she pushed her finger into Chloe's cum coated hole, Wendy knew that she had awaken her, for she heard the soft moan.

"Oh yes, eat my bottom Mrs. Sam!" Chloe whispered, as she remained still, enjoying Wendy's loving tongue touch and tease her opening.

Wendy's second finger slipped into Chloe, as she moved her fingers to Chloe's semi-hard penis and covered it with her mouth, with her right hand griping her faux penis. With the oral loving of her sex, Chloe lifted her head and smiled at Wendy, but she didn't see Wendy's harness nor the cocktoy attached to her hips, as it was concealed by the edge of the bed.

Wendy was licking and teasing Chloe, but now she moved and positioned her toy prick, and without her eyes leaving Chloe's she pushed into Chloe's moist bottom.

"Oh dear god! How? Wendy!" And she looked at her, but quickly Chloe closed her eyes and pulled along the sheets, somehow finding Sam's soft penis and took him into her mouth.

"Uhmm," Chloe moaned, as she felt Wendy withdraw from her butt.

"More Wendy, don't stop," Chloe begged, as she noticed that Sam was awake, and she quickly continued to fellate his hardening penis, while Wendy pushed into her ass slowly.

"So many months of my being patient," Wendy loudly said as she pushed her prick deeply into Chloe's bottom.

Sam moved slightly, up on his elbows, "Are you happy now Wendy?" and he saw her smile, while focusing her thrusts into Chloe's bottom.

"God yes honey! How am I doing Chloe?" but she was too interested in the cock in her mouth to say anything.

Wendy held onto to Chloe's hips, and she slowed her action, while her right hand reached around and grasped Chloe's smooth penis, "You're again quite hard dear," as her hand began to pump along Chloe's slim shaft while her thrusts continued, pushing deeper.

Chloe moved, accidentally releasing Sam, "Oh god, yes, aggh," but Sam pulled her back and she opened her mouth and suckled him.

Sam was enjoying the blowjob and Chloe was looking up into his eyes, "Wendy is going to bring you off Chloe, and I can see that her cock is going to cause her own climax," and he heard his wife's breathing change.

"Maybe you will orgasm first Chloe, but she has closed her eyes, as she does when she is close, and her cock is the newest model. She's going to fill your butt with her special cream!"

Seconds later Chloe screamed, and she turned to look at Wendy, just as she felt the jet shoot into her body, "Yes Wendy, god yes, fuck me! Fill my bottom! Oh yes," and she turned and took Sam's cock into her mouth, as Wendy screamed as she climaxed.

"Oh Chloe!' Wendy was panting and her thrusts stopped as she shook as her cocktoy slipped from Chloe's butt. Somehow she reached around, and her hand was coated with Chloe's own semen.

"No Chloe, have this," and Chloe turned, and Wendy pushed her fingers into Chloe's mouth, "Eat your stuff, as Sam's is not going to have any for a few hours!"

The three laid beside one another, with Chloe in the middle of the bed. She was asleep, as was Sam, and Wendy had her hand wrapped around Chloe's soft sex. Her smile was real as she had asked Sam to help her get Chloe into their arms minutes after meeting her that first afternoon, after Sam had suggested that Chloe was a trans woman. Now she would arrange her home for Chloe to live with her, and Sam would have to share his body with the two women. Wendy was quite content, as a concupiscent female, and she leaned over and kissed Chloe, causing her to open her eyes.

"You're free to live with me, and do whatever you want Chloe, even be with others, men and women," and Chloe's mouth opened, and their tongues played as Wendy caressed Chloe's naked breasts.

Chloe wanted this romance and she explained to Wendy her view of the relationship Wendy was suggesting, "I'm excited to be loved, yet we're going to be exploring how we can be together and be supportive," she saw the lust in Wendy's eyes, and felt that there would be exciting changes, as she had loved being with Wendy and Sam's strong phallus. She might stay for weeks, or maybe months, but she had two warm bodied lovers.

A little after one that afternoon Chloe's phone rung; it was Virginia. She didn't answer the call, and Wendy was sitting beside her, while Sam was showering.

"My Mumm will be missing me," and she looked at Wendy, who was still naked, and though her sextoy was on the nightstand, Chloe wanted to discuss her situation, and she hoped that Wendy would meet her Mumm.

Wendy agreed that she and Sam should meet Virginia, "Maybe you could ask her to come and meet us in the bar down in the lobby, say three?" just as Sam came out from showering, and Chloe stood as he approached.

"I heard, but Chloe should decide honey," Sam stated, and Chloe slipped her robe off and she snuggled against Sam. She lightly kissed Sam's shoulder because she was shorter without her heels, and her fingers grasped his flaccid cock, "Maybe after five, as I still need Wendy," and Wendy saw Chloe's tiny prick bouncing as the two approached the bed.

"After five, but before you get too excited, I need a shower, as do you, but first ring your Mumm and see if she is available. Sam has extended the two suites for another night."

In the large shower Wendy's hands lathered Chloe's long hair, "Are you a natural blonde?"

Chloe turned and smiled, "No, are you?"

Wendy smiled, "I was blonde before I entered high school, and I didn't lose my blue eyes, but I will eventually allow my hair to gray."

Chloe's look demanded a follow up, "after I've reached fifty. I like the tone of your Mumm's hair."

Chloe knew that Virginia had been toning her graying hair for two years, "She is comfortable with her look, but she has a very good colorist."

"Do you really think Sam read me that quickly?" Chloe asked, as she gently dried Wendy's back with the soft towel.

Wendy pulled her into a hug and kissed her, holding Chloe's head, "He's been with more than one girl like you, and I think it took him thirty minutes to suggest to me, but I felt that he was studying you. You know the manner of your speech, and subtle eye movement, the hands, more how you moved," Wendy said as she now dried Chloe back and dropped to focus on her butt.

"But your walk had completely fooled him," and she moved to her knees, "As did this beautiful butt."

She reached around to hold Chloe's sex, and she heard Chloe's soft moan.

Wendy now stood, and the two women moved towards the bed, and Chloe smiled as she looked at Wendy's puff labia, "I love that you have the juicy pussy lips!" and she grabbed Wendy's hand and spun her around and dropped down to look at the camel toe, that concealed Wendy's clitoris.

"Touch me Chloe," Wendy said, as her hands came to Chloe's head.

"Smell me, lick me, eat my cunny," as Chloe's tongue teased the protruding labia, and she split the two fat folds with her pointed tongue.

Wendy sighed, as Chloe's fingers reach around and teased Wendy's bottom, "Yes, oh yes, in there honey girl. Eat me and my ass."

Wendy's hand dropped and she rubbed Chloe's hair softly, "I think we can move forward to other important thoughts," and she saw Chloe look upward to her face, "I'm not finished exploring your body," and her tongue entered Wendy's vagina.

Wendy pulled her up and held her face, "I think that you should be inside my pussy," as she took hold of Chloe's soft small penis.

"I need you hard Chloe," and she dropped to her knees and her mouth engulfed Chloe's sex. She licked slowly, as Chloe's prick was still barely aroused. Wendy considered how to help arouse Chloe, and she reached around and rested her fingertip on Chloe's anus. The benefit was immediately noticed, as Wendy continued to suckle and stimulate her woman.

Chloe sighed, "Yes, ohh yes, ohh Wendy, love me," as the blowjob continued. Wendy's finger remained on Chloe's opening, as the cock in her mouth grew harder. She relished the joy of eating a feminine penis.

"I'm ready, if you are Wendy," and Chloe took Wendy's hand, helping her stand. "Let me tease your pussy," and she caressed Wendy's generous lips, her finger disappearing between the folds.

"So wet, I think that you love cocksucking as much as I do!"

Wendy turned, and Chloe took her hand and lowered her onto her back, "I must see your lovely face as I slip into your vagina Wendy," and Chloe rubbed her penis head up and down, splitting Wendy's plump labia. She stirred Wendy's body for a minute with the head of her hard but small penis. She reached out and Wendy took her left hand, as Chloe shifted slightly forward and entered her moist pussy.

Wendy smiled and didn't moan, "You're inside me and that's what I need, so push in deeper, as though you're small I feel you. Yes," Wendy now softly groaned. "My love has her feminine cock in my pussy!"

Wendy now shifted, moving upper to embrace Chloe, "These tits, and your penis are so special," Chloe bent and kissed her, but her four-inch cock slipped free.

"You lay Chloe, and let me finish us, cowgirl, okay?" and Chloe smiled.

Now she could see her prick move into Wendy's body, "oh good, Wendy! I've not been with such a willing lesbian lover in months! Fuck us!"

Wendy bent slightly, squeezing her kegel, "I have your cock right where I want, and I'm going to bring you off with my tight muscles."

Chloe moaned, "Yes, squeeze me, yes," and a moment later she screamed as her afternoon orgasm rolled up her body, "Cum for me," Wendy asked, but Chloe's release was diminished, and Wendy held her close as they kissed.

"You've wanted me to be here," Chloe breathed, almost mumbling. "Have I filled your expectations," Chloe's fingers were teasing Wendy, as Wendy held her now soft sex. "Could you be with me every night?"

Wendy hugged her tightly, "Don't second guess what we might be to each other and try to allow my joy to remain for a few more minutes. He clearly has the hots for you, and I'm good with you and him, but keep some space in your head for you and me Chloe."

The call was simple, and Virginia agree to come to the Hotel, Chloe looked across at Sam, and then Wendy, "Mumm is aware, and she may have an opinion, but I love being here with you both this weekend," Sam cuddled her, and Wendy came beside Chloe and kissed her cheek.

Virginia was a little late, and she had clearly surmised the situation as she arrived wearing an elegant ivory dress, and heels. Wendy noticed Virginia, and she stood up as she was beside the seated Chloe who had Sam's attention. She walked slowly to meet her, and she kissed her left cheek. Chloe watched the two, knowing that Virginia was always demure, trying not to expose her ability to control another woman, and Wendy's clear intent was to signal her dominance of the party. Yet the two seemed relaxed, with no evident behavior or submission. Some women are naturally aware of others submissiveness, but they both turned and smiling coming close, and Sam now stood and took Virginia's hand, kissing her fingers.

Chloe noted that her Mumm had selected her tallest heels, and she was a bit taller than even Sam, who now directed the group to the comfortable lobby sofas.

Wendy's look lingered as did Virginia's, but Chloe missed the subtle hook, as now Wendy sat beside Virginia, while Sam settled quite close to her. The group had some privacy, due to the sofa's position, in the bay window. The waiter poured the champagne. Virginia was surprised to see the wine and by Wendy's closeness, "I see that you are all now comfortable and we are clearly celebrating," Virginia smiled as she took hold of the flute, again looking at Wendy for a long moment.

Wendy tried to contain her soft giggle, as she was trying to control the next minutes, yet she was deeply attracted to the older woman, and now Chloe saw Wendy's eyes following Virginia, as she crossed her smooth legs. Wendy slowly shook her head, trying to release her focus from Virginia, "Your Mumm, ah," she mumbled. "She is quite observant. Yes Virginia, the weekend has been remarkable," and she touched Virginia's left arm, as Virginia turned to her.

"I am quite certain you have all enjoyed each other," Virginia stated, but she didn't look at Sam or Chloe, her eyes looking deeply into Wendy's.