All Comments on 'She Wants To Be In The Business'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
donut_plainsdonut_plainsabout 8 years ago
Lucy Pinder

That was amazing. I love Lucy Pinder and thanks for including so much titty fucking. Hope to see more of her and her big tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FINALLY

Someone finally wrote a story about Lucy, and this was incredible! Yes, all that tit fucking was the bomb and the big messy end. Loved every bit of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Love Lucy Pinder finally a great story about her and her massive tits! Maybe you could do something involving Rosie Jones next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible fantasy!

Thank you for this great story/fantasy!

I love that the boundary of cum in her eyes gets breached! I am a fan of cum in a pretty woman's eyes! More stories need it. Facials do actually include cum in her eyes. Not sure why it has been taboo/avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucy fucking Pinder

Finally, finally, finally!! I have waited so long for a story of Lucy on here and this one lives up to it with all that titty fucking! Lucy's big tits were the star of this story and I love that she got caked in all that cum in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So amazing

Barely any stories written on lucy pinder and this one totally delivers with all the tit fucking action and all the cum!

GrobnarGrobnaralmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

It's wonderful to see a story with Lucy Pinder in it. She generally gets ignored here. I look forward to more works with her, if you're going to make them. 5 stars.

angela4angela4over 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing of a story, certainly lived up to what a body Lucy Pinder has.

LaserTitsLaserTitsalmost 7 years ago
Oh my god

This story pushes the boundaries of Lucy's sexiness. To envision her being covered in so much cum is a complete joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drench that wench!

Wow what a sexy story. To see Lucy get caked down in so much cum made me end up jacking myself the entire time reading this. I couldn't get to the last page with blowing my own load.

I like how this story took place with a company doing some back door deal. As much of a fantasy as it is, there is a sense of realism. Cut throat, ruthless people like Jane and Drew probably exist out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...