All Comments on 'She was Warned'

by ToranAllaires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Neutral

As a long time participant of BDSM... this story leaves me uncertain. In no way has there been any indication of consent, whether implied, direct, or otherwise. That leaves us to assume that at *this* point in time, this is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong Category

For one...this is in the wrong category. This would either be horror or nonconsent.

Second, Binding someone like this would do serious damage after just 30 minutes...after a night of being left alone (which you would never do to anyone bound in any kind of way) in a locked basement this ranks up there with torture, her arms would lose circulation as would her breasts and nipples. The wire would cut into her skin...there is nothing BDSM about this as she certainly didn't consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No fun

Just seems like torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Um..

No safe word. He makes her completely unable to even give a safeword. Another major flaw is that he is leaving her hogtied and strapped up overnight alone. If this was to be more realistic and accurate, this man would either be planning to kill her or he would be releasing her or changing her positions more often than leaving her tied like that overnight. Basically he's going to cut off all her circulation and cause nerve damage leaving her that way overnight. Your story would have more realism if he was taking the care to not leave her tangled up so tight in a bad position over night and check her limbs or if his genuine intention was just to go insane and kill her. This is not an informed example of bdsm or a bdsm beginning/surprise. This is a fictional representation of an uneducated angry man abusing his wife behind the guise of surprise kink.

ToranAllairesToranAllairesabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Thank you all for reading and for your comments. I want to ensure you that this is a work of fiction, not a recounting of what I did last Friday. Also, this is my first post on Literotica and I thought I set the genre to NC. But it still is BDSM, albeit unrealistic BDSM, but that's the element. Thanks again.

BangbaeBangbaeover 3 years ago
Continued ?

Is this story gonna be continued?

ToranAllairesToranAllairesover 3 years agoAuthor
May Continue ...

Thanks for reading! It may continue. I see stories as short little bursts of an intense scene. I've gone back and continued previous stories when the next part comes to me. After the comments below, I have to say I'm a little more reluctant to continue posting it here, balancing the desire not to offend with the need to tell a dark story. Thanks again for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToranAllaires@ToranAllaires
To thine own self be true. I've just self-published my first ebook on Kindle. I'd love for you to check it out! https://www.amazon.com/Until-Sleeps-Tales-Dominance-Submission-ebook/dp/B082FMH4DH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=toran+Allaires&qid=1606502435&sr=8-1