All Comments on 'She Went Upstairs'

by PracticeMakesPerfect

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Simply awful start to finish

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

I didn't like this. Too much graphic detail!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

How much more ridiculous could this possibly get?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

It’s one thing to indulge with the consent of your wife or husband. But she and the two accountants believe they cheated without hubby knowing. That means lies, breaking trust, betrayal.

The only way forward is honesty and there wasn’t any. Now, you’ll keep the story going because you think it’s erotic but imagine the situation playing out: his wife thinks she cheated on her husband and has no remorse. That tells me she is married in name only and doesn’t really care about him.

Divorce is the only option because even if he was ok with it, she lied to him. What else has she lied about. Can he really trust her anymore?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story. Can you write more?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife becomes a slut. Wow. Something every loving husband aspires to in a relationship. Wondering who and how many deposits of strange cum is swizzling inside his wife’s septic gash. Makes for great dinner conversations.

How men find this remotely erotic even in fantasy is quite puzzling. Slam your balls in the door jam, repeatedly to try and wake yourself up from this self emasculating kink.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This lifestyle is contingent on 3 things. Love,Trust, and Communication. They have lost 2 of those 3 and don't realize it. There is a reason why his instincts are warning him at every turn and he keepa ignoring it. Like nk impulse control whatsoever. By telling his coworkers about her and showing pics he served her up like a lamb being led to slaughter which shows his complete and stunning naivete about exactly what he is engaging in. His coworkers outmanuevered him and Im sure it will not be the last time. The only thi g he has done is activate slut mode on his wife and I doubt he will like what id coming. This party was a you and not a we thing. Straight indulgence with no parameters. Pretty sure she has fallen in love with Tyler already and he believes she is his. Again. Texting behind his back closimg the lap top. Here is come a doom by his own hand. I don't see a good outcome for them and surviving it. Ni thoughtat all about his choices/consequences or her desires/actions. Slow train wreck that is going to leave him shattered.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"...I solemnly nod as my lips draw together. "I know. I don't want to lose you, either." I shake my head, "I'm here for you- whatever you need. Its my stupid fantasy that got us into this mess anyway."

"No, Thomas. Well, I mean that is what got us here, but your fantasies aren't stupid. They're what really turns you on." Again, she squeezes my hand, "And I'm gonna try to fulfill them for you when I can...." —

This brief synopsis of their current status is really telling. Thomas finally found clarity, he realized his fantasies are stupid and have like a salted winter highway begun to corrode the underside of the nice car they call a marriage. It may look great and shine in the sun! But you best not drive it because only the paint is holding it together. She has learned that she is enjoying his fantasies too much. This is why she's concerned about their future and why she is "...gonna try to fulfill them..." for herself. This marriage is on the way to the scrap yard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thomas made a big jug of Kool-Aid and Cheri guzzled it down. I think Cheri is going to change her name to Cherry Pop Tart... Thomas? Buddy you may as well start looking for a new wife that you show more love and respect for than the one you used to know as Cheri. You may also want to find a new job too, at a place where your boss and coworkers will respect you more. Because as sure as your wife is now the company whore, they have lost their respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it! More, much more.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

So now the boss is going to get the fuck the slut, on my fucking God is this guy actually that weak? I can understand the fantasy of wanting to see your wife get drilled, but to allow it to happen over and over again without you being present, it’s just been a chuck and end up in it chastity cage wearing pink panties before too long if he’s not careful. Give this guy some balls will you please in your next chapters where he controls her sex life not the other way around.

ker63469ker6346925 days ago

Did you decide hubby was a total pussy and decide to scrap this series?

PracticeMakesPerfectPracticeMakesPerfect20 days agoAuthor

@ ker63469, no just some real life health issues are getting in my way atm.

PracticeMakesPerfectPracticeMakesPerfect20 days agoAuthor

@ ker63469 No, just some real life health issues getting in the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous