My Wife in Ecstasy

Story Info
This is Chapter 6 of My Wife, Her lovers and Me.
2.8k words
3.93
10.9k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us watch normal television for a while as I put my wife to bed. When she is fast asleep, I gather the cameras and prepare to head into the other room to watch what the 'Bed Cam' recorded. I try my best not to make any more noise than necessary because Cheri has had a very 'Hard' day.

After putting the finishing touches on the cable work, I collapse upon the couch. For a bit I just sit there looking at the blank television screen. I exhale- the events of the day weighing heavily upon me. I take the remote in hand.

I'm stunned by the extent we have gone to just to satisfy my own desire. I need some time to digest the situation at hand, and what I've just seen. I mean, husbands and wives don't usually don't do what we did today. This is going to take a while to fully process.

I sit back on the same couch they were fucking on and just ruminate over it. The fact is, we've broken two huge taboos. She committed adultery with a much younger man all afternoon and I was just wandering about, letting it happen. In fact, I was HAPPY about it! Hell, their DNA is all over the place in here, I'm sure.

The second taboo was his age and circumstance. I mean, hours ago, Tyler was just some bored 18-year-old that was by himself in the bar area while his family was out.

At 18, you are old enough to make your own decisions. He made his, but there was no way he was going to refuse my wife's 'Offer.' If he wanted to come back to the room with Cheri, it was ALL legal.

I'm sure his parents wouldn't be too happy to find out what he was doing all day while they were out.

Many decisions were made today. He jumped at the chance to fuck Cheri. Seeing the two of them together in their sexual primes has been an incredible rush for me.

Tonight, my wife and I opened Pandora's Box and let something out. It's something we can never put back. I quickly come to the realization that nothing will ever be the same between us. Of course, there is also the matter of what she told me during her 'Roleplay' tonight as well. At least I have to assume it was roleplay.

She said she has his number and is going to call him. I can assume anything I want, but what if it WASN'T roleplay? What if she really IS going to call him? I just shrug my shoulders in my own helplessness.

My wife's asleep in the other room and I'm out here, alone with my dangerous thoughts.

I can't stop thinking about it. Every sound she made while they were making love was like a drug to me- one to which I now have a terrible addiction. Those erotic noises are better than any song ever written and I can't get them out of my head!

It wasn't just that, though. It was the facial expressions that she was making during the act as well. From the nervous excitement in her face and body posture beforehand, to the looks of pure lust she was giving him while they were engaging in the act- these things were simply incredible to see!

I can tell that she is attracted to him and that she needed him by the end. During their tryst, they spent a lot of time holding hands and staring into each other's eyes. The last time I saw her this engaged and beautiful was during our honeymoon.

I am a prisoner of my own lust for my wife. Even with me on the couch and her asleep in bed in the next room, I cannot escape it. In my desperation to see more, I turn on the television. For a few minutes, I just sit and watch the local news.

My head's spinning. What more is there to watch? She said she loses control in this one? Just what else happened?

I start the bedroom video and quickly move through it in order to find where they enter the picture. Then, at the 2 hour and 35-minute mark I see them walk into frame, hand in hand. This is EXACTLY where we left off from the couch cam.

They make their way to the foot of the bed. Tyler takes her in his arms and begins passionately kissing her. At the same time, his phone 'dings'. He has just received a message, but he ignores it.

My eager wife allows him to lead once more and they slowly lower themselves onto the bed. Inch by inch they crawl up towards the pillows. His tongue tastes her delicious mouth. His hands slowly work their way to her Double D's in order to play.

The man-child looks like someone who knows exactly what he wants now. His lips press ever so gently against hers and then slowly trace the curvature of her jawline as they lay there together.

Cheri offers him her neck and Tyler takes full advantage, tasting her soft, moist skin. Her mouth slowly opens and she takes a deep breath as he slides downwards, gently kissing and softly tasting every inch of her until his lips press against her ample bosom. They soon reach her hard, yearning nipples. After indulging himself there, he continues moving further downward.

Again, I can see the excitement in her eyes and a knowing smile on her lips.

'Ding,' another text arrives on Tyler's phone.

My wife caresses his face as he reaches her waistline. His tongue begins tantalizing her as he administers something special.

"Oh Tyler, that's good."

Then the phone rings, but instead of answering it like a good son, he's licking my wife's sex-drenched pussy. His hands are fondling her curvaceous nylon-clad legs at the same time. As the ringing ceases, he kisses his way back to her breasts.

His phone beeps again. His parents just left him a message.

Before long she has his aroused cock firmly in hand. Cheri tantalizes him with her fingertips. Then the phone begins ringing again.

Sorry, mom and dad-. Tyler can't come to the phone right now. He's about to fuck my wife!

Cheri has always loved the certain sense of danger that comes from almost being found out while having sex in interesting places. In fact, she has a definite smirk on her face due to the interruptions just now. My wife leans in and immediately begins kissing his manhood.

She is no doubt turned on beyond belief due to the calls and messages to Tyler's phone while they are doing what they are doing.

"Oh yes...that feels incredible," he tells her as he closes his eyes and revels in her attentions. Answering his phone right now is the furthest thing from his mind! She presses gently against his glans with her lips and slowly takes him fully into her mouth.

Cheri has this slow tonguing technique that I absolutely love. It involves her taking hold of the penis somewhat tightly and just slowly licking the head in a circular motion while it's in her mouth. I can tell that's what she's doing to him right now!

The phone stops ringing, and again it is followed by another beep as his parents leave him yet another voice mail message. They have to be on property now. Well, it IS approaching dinnertime for most people. Unfortunately for them, Tyler is having my wife for dinner!

She lifts her head up and lets his erection slide freely from her mouth. He's wet and ready to go and Cheri gets up to her knees.

Tyler moves behind her and begins kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe. While he does this, his hands feel every inch of her glorious body. Soon her 34DD's are firmly in hand.

They are literally facing the camera now and the look on her face while his hands do their work is priceless. It's a look of complete wonderment. It's as if she's on fire. Every kiss he gives her and every touch of his hands just continues to turn up the heat on this situation.

Even though he hasn't mentioned it, he HAS to have noticed her wedding ring by now!

Cheri leans back into him as his hands gently squeeze and his fingers tantalize her hard nipples. She wiggles her ass against his dangling manhood. Then, he just bends her over and TAKES what he wants! With a firm grasp and look of determination, Tyler expertly enters her from behind!

"Oh my god!" she says as her body again reacts to his hard cock. She bends down a few inches further and grasps the comforter beneath them with both hands. Her eyes look up and into the camera.

She hungers for him and he obliges by slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper into her quivering pussy! I find myself staring at the video in awe as Tyler gives her another good fucking!

Cheri clenches her teeth and takes a deep breath. The look in her eyes is similar to the look one would have when they were drunk- if one was drunk and incredibly horny at the same time.

"HAAAAAAA! YES!" She lets the breath out again with a sound that is absolutely seething with sexual tension.

Each breath she takes is deep and powerful! I have NEVER seen her this jacked up on sex before.

She just stares at me through the camera, not saying a word as she withstands the continuous pressures that he sends her way with every thrust that he makes. Her face goes through a myriad of delighted expressions as I watch. Then after a couple minutes of solid fucking she finally breaks her silence.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

Her head begins to bounce slightly as if she is living inside a song that only she can hear. A look of euphoric determination moves across her face and she purses her lips.

He has the motions figured out now. No- he has them perfected. Cheri is now experiencing sex as it always should have been- with a guy in his prime, giving her everything!

She offers me a smirk and then reaches forward to brace herself. Then, I watch as she begins ramming backwards in order to meet his thrusts. Her head shakes back and forth as she finds herself lost in another world- a world of ULTIMATE PLEASURE!

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! Oh my god! YES!"

She now props herself upright with her hands fully beneath her and a look of extreme concern and worry on her face. Again, she cries out, "OH MY GOD!" as the youth plows her field! His hands rove over her body as if they themselves are also making love to her.

She squeals as he leans over and licks the accumulated sweat from between her shoulder blades. His tongue continues towards the nape of her neck as he tastes her.

His phone rings once more time, but right now the entirety of Tyler's world now revolves around fucking my wife and making her cum!

Suddenly, it appears that he succeeds as she exhales with a roar and literally slaps her hand violently onto the mattress. Her eyes open wide and as the ripples of her orgasm push though her she loses all strength and coordination. My wife almost collapses on the mattress!

Her teeth are clenched and she tries to speak but can't find the strength to form words. Then, moments later she finally yells out, "OH SHIT!"

Tyler has a twinkle in his eyes now as he devilishly strives for more. He is taking what he wants from my wife! The kid withdraws his penis and then deftly rolls her onto her back. They move slightly to the side now and not even two seconds later, his hungering erection is again plundering Cheri's treasure!

Mystified, she looks up at him as if he is the god of sex. Tyler begins frantically fucking her in the missionary position! The boy drives his rock-hard cock deep inside her super sensitive pussy and she continues to take every inch!

"Oh Fuck! FUCK!" Her body trembles and she again glances up at him with a look of worry on her face. This must be what she was talking about- the moment where she loses control.

I inch closer to the screen as I watch them.

Cheri is burning with desire! She just stares into his eyes with a look of wonderment and disbelief. She draws her young sex god tightly to her and clutches him with all her might. She had no idea sex could feel THIS good! Her legs clench about his waist and her feet lock together once more!

The intensity of their lovemaking only grows by the moment as she utterly surrenders herself to the glowing man-child above her! His key unlocks door after door within her.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! THIS ONE'S GONNA BE...OH FUCK! FUCK!!!" The intensity of the moment reaches a fever pitch and she doesn't give a damn who hears her!

"TAKE ME!"

Every part of her body is consumed with lust! She suddenly loses the ability to speak.

She looks over towards the camera with a crazed look in her eye as the kid maintains the perfect pace. Pleasure is not a strong enough word to contain what they both feel at this moment as the intensity of their lovemaking overwhelms them both! Cheri's face contorts in silence- only the sounds of her breathing can be heard until 'IT' finally happens!

Suddenly the ultimate orgasm rips through to her very soul. Her entire body is overcome with its fury, eclipsing any other orgasm that she has ever had in her entire life! Cheri literally SCREAMS in orgasmic fury!

My wife is exhilarated and living purely in the moment. She tries to catch her breath- hell, to even regain the ability to speak! Again, the smooth walls of pleasure move inward as her vagina caresses him and squeezes him tight.

Meanwhile, Tyler doesn't even slow down! He gets up to his knees and feels her sensuous nyloned legs once more. Then his hands move to her ankles. Tyler spreads her legs wide!

She somehow manages to barely get a few words out, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Meanwhile, her arms reach out wide as she braces herself against the bed.

"YOUR PUSSY'S ALL MINE, CHERI! I'M TAKING IT!"

The bed shakes beneath them.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" She blurts out and then closes her eyes, adrift in heavenly pleasure.

The youth brings her legs in against his chest and begins ardently sampling the scent from her sweaty nyloned feet. He fully takes in their heavenly aroma.

She pulls back her drenched hair and gazes upwards at Tyler's equally sweaty face. Their hearts pound in their chests as they continue their serious hardcore fucking! Meanwhile, he smothers himself with her toes and INHALES DEEP!

"YES! YES!" Cheri shouts out without a damn care for who hears it! "SMELL MY FEET! SMELL MY FEET TYLER!!!"

"OH MY GOD!" he shouts as he sniffs away!

He screams out and pushes himself to an almost crazed state. Then he suddenly drops down to her, tucking his head away just above her shoulder. She looks over at the camera and at me and just grasps him tight! She's had about all she can take, and now she's gonna take everything he has left from him. She smiles at the camera as that point gets across to me.

The intensity of their lovemaking picks up to the strongest it's been since they began. Tyler's young cock is literally pounding her now! Everything she has done thus far has led up to this moment. She brings her right hand up, looks towards the camera and blows me a kiss. Next, Cheri laughs like a succubus who has its prey!

The seduction began in the bar outside, then continued in the elevator and into our hotel room. It's all right there on the screen!

Its steamrolling towards the final climax of the whole thing right now! Again, her hands grasp his shoulders firmly. Her toes tightly clench! Five minutes more of the most intense sex I've ever seen leads to her shouting out, "IT'S NEVER FELT THIS GOOD! YEAHYAHYEAHYEAH! DO IT TO ME!"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Almost totally exhausted he desperately cries out, "It's MY pussy Cheri! MY PUSSY!" Then he blurts out, "AHGHHHGGG!!!" His entire body lurches as he unloads once more into my wife's boiling hot pussy!

Cheri's body goes limp. Every inch of her is tingling and on fire and she has no strength left. Tyler collapses on top of her, unable to move. For a while they just lay there breathing. Eventually he manages to roll off of her and they just try to catch their breath.

This time, they just lay there together, exhausted.