She Who Watches The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh. That's better.

Nice." She complimented me.

"Very tasty."

At that point, I didn't doubt girls, as well as men, had frequented her bed in the past. The idea that I aroused her just as much as Ryder added to the fire in me.

"Bet you like putting your dick in that cutie don't you?"

She was staring up at Ryder as she continued stroking his cock. It was wet and sticky with his leakage now.

"Yeah. But first I want to bury it in you." Ryder responded with quickening breaths.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I want to enjoy this. And we need to give cutie pie a show."

Briony winked at me before twisting under him to lick his balls. I started stroking around my tits, pressing at their undersides to excite already swelling nipples.

Briony run her hands over his arse as she returned to sucking him. Her head bobbed back and forth with determination. I heard the wet squelch as she released him again.

"Ahh." She gasped.

"Fucking lovely."

She was on him again. A finger pressed at his arse and slipped in.

"Fuck." Ryder grunted.

His hips thrust forward, filling her mouth with his cock.

It excited him more and he gripped her head, fucking her mouth. Briony was moaning, almost begging to choke on his cock. I saw dribble dripping from her chin as she tried to avoid drowning in her own spittle. It was wild and rough.

My hands went everywhere. My skin felt so soft and smooth.

Several times Ryder released her and she gasped great lungfuls of air before having her face impaled again.

I gasped. My groin was so hot. A burning itch that cried out to be answered.

When he was done Ryder pulled Briony to her feet and virtually threw her backwards onto the bed. She was loving every moment of it. He stood between her legs. Still she was laughing joyfully and reaching up to grab his cock.

"It's so big."

That was true. It was. That was why it hurt when he put it in my arse. I'd never really stretched to accommodate it comfortably.

"Now you're not allowed to fuck me until you've eaten me out. Those are the rules. So lick that pussy."

Ryder went down and buried his face in her groin.

"Fuck." She gasped as her head rolled back before lifting to look at me again.

"He's fucking good with his tongue." She said grinning wildly.

"You like it?" I asked meekly.

My fingers were gently rubbing over my slit and I gave a little shudder.

"Fuck yeah.

You're a lucky bitch to have this on tap.

Uhh."

She fell back and her legs opened even wider. I could see the line of her inner thighs on either side of Ryder's head. Toned muscles stretched to the point they probably hurt. For just a moment I imagined drawing my tongue along the length of one. But imagining was only as far as it ever went.

"Mmm."

My heat was rising fast

"Eat that pussy." Briony cried out as she gyrated her hips against his face.

Her hands were on her tits, squeezing them together. Lifting them so that she could lick her nipples. They were swollen hard. Pointing out from neat circles of richly coloured areola the size of fifty pence pieces. Silver bar piercings glinted in the light.

Briony's eyes were on me as much as they were on him. There was no question in my mind that girls interested her just as much as boys.

"Mmm."

I was becoming a quivering wreck. Briony was a rare find. Everything we wanted in our entertainment.

For his part, I could see Ryder was doing just as she had asked. His head moved in long strokes as he drew his tongue firmly up her length. Then a fast jiggle as he flicked her flaps about.

"Oh fuck yeah."

Ryder's arse was facing me. I could see his balls hanging, swinging between his thighs. Just out of sight, his cock would be a hot, stiff rod, bouncing and twitching as it waited to find its promised Shangri-La.

"Ooh."

I parted myself and teased a finger into my wet purse.

"Uh."

Never once did my eyes leave the show.

Her legs came up over her chest, rolling her arse upwards.

"Lick my arse. Make it wet like my pussy."

Ryder's head went lower. A subtle movement and I realised his tongue was on her little tight ring.

"Oh fuck." I muttered in hot amazement.

"Aw god."

Her body quaked. Little jolts of joy that she accompanied with deep guttural moans of pleasure.

"Uhh."

Her legs dropped back down and Ryder re-positioned himself. He was at her pearl. I knew that shudder so well. I knew every sensation that pulsed through her body to the point I could predict exactly her tiny quivers and gentle moans.

"Faster." She ordered.

"Uhh.

Oh fuck. Yeah, just there."

The rigidness in her muscles and the eye roll betrayed exactly what his tongue was doing over that hot little pearl. For a moment I thought she was going to cum on his face. Instead, right at the moment she reached the edge, she pushed him away.

"Get on the bed."

She was in command. A girl used to demanding what she wanted. So fucking hot.

Ryder lay down the length of her divan as she stepped on and walked up the bed with her feet on either side of him. I was rubbing my pearl hard as I watched her arse ripple with each slightly unbalanced step.

Her hands glided over her body, her tits, her waist, then down to her hips and around to the front to play with her pussy. I could just see her fingers moving through her thigh gap.

Christ, I was panting. This was the hottest thing I'd ever watched.

Briony turned and grinned at me again. Her eyes flitted down to watch my fingers doing their ballet over my sopping wet hole.

"Pretty pussy there. You do it good."

I think Briony was getting off on being watched. I had no doubt she was choosing her position to give me the best view. She crouched over Ryder, facing me and guided his cock towards her arse hole. She didn't even flinch.

"Oh yeah."

My eyes went wide as she slid down his pole.

She was grinning at me wildly as she put her hands back for support and began lifting her hips, riding his cock.

I was treated to exactly the vision I craved. A pretty girl's tits bouncing and the beautiful sight of her pussy as my boyfriend's cock impaled her arse. It was just as I'd imagined smooth, dark, and neat. Now with the added sparkle of her juices and Ryder's saliva glistening on the heated swollen flesh.

"Aw fuck. Your cock is stretching me out." Briony cried out.

"That's so fucking good."

So was the feeling of my fingers gliding in and out of my wet hole as I looked on. My other hand rubbed my pearl in ever faster circles and I feared I'd peak too soon.

"Work that pussy girl." She called over to me.

She was panting, struggling to form the words in her exhaustion.

"Oh god. I love being an anal slut."

Ryder was grunting under her with his exertion. He was at risk of losing it at any moment.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Briony timed it to perfection, lifting away from him before his cock exploded. I forced myself to stop before I came and moved my hands up to squeeze my aching nipples again.

"Wanna see your man fuck my pussy?"

"God yes." I gasped.

Of course I did. It's why I was here.

"Close up time."

Briony was pulling Ryder to his feet, turning to rub her butt against his cock. Then positioning herself sideways on to better my viewing angle. She bent forward and put her hands on her knees. Her great tits hung down and I almost felt the need to reach out and grasp them. E-cup my professional mind told me. I'd measured enough in my job to know at a glance.

"Get that cock in my tight little pussy and fuck me.

Fuck me hard for your girlfriend."

They were so close to me. Perhaps a couple of feet away. It was so hot watching his cock pushing into her from behind. I could see every detail. I loved seeing the tiny flinches and smiles on his face as he bedded into her. Sheer pleasure broadcast for me to see.

Briony was as expression-able. Every movement, every sensation transferred onto her face and vocalised in her grunts and cries.

"Slap me." She demanded.

"Slap that arse."

The sound of his hand impacting her flesh rang out around the room.

"Uhh."

I saw her flesh smarting. I could feel the sting in my own cheeks.

"Harder."

Again he slapped her. Then again and again. Like two animals they fucked furiously as I looked on and I frigged my purse as madly.

"Erhh."

I was sweating. My glasses slid away until I was looking over the top. A slightly off-focus image but I couldn't stop what I was doing to fix the problem.

"Uhh."

I lifted a foot onto the sofa's edge and opened my legs wide. I looked down at myself. Such a beautiful little purse. A slit in the centre of a pinkish mound, dribbling juices with my excitement. I was rubbing it so hard, riding my tender lips with the tips of my fingers. The reddened flesh was so tender and delicate as it deformed under my touch. I don't think there is a sight more beautiful than a sweet pussy in arousal. A gateway to so much pleasure. And to me, mine was perfection. An artwork.

Ryder was thrusting at Briony. His hips rocking so hard I'm surprised she didn't tumble forward. Rigid legs and arms kept her in place as she gasped air through her wide open mouth, grunting with each exhale.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

She rocked on her feet but stayed upright, held in place by Ryder's large hands on her hips. Large tits swung under her and my mouth watered at the thought of putting my mouth around one.

"Uhh.

Keep fucking me." Briony was getting verbal again.

"Show your dirty little girlfriend how hard you can fuck me."

My finger was rubbing my pearl furiously and I was snatching breaths with as much desperation as my two entertainers.

"Oh god, that feels so good.

I love your big, fucking, cock banging into me."

Ryder grabbed her hair and pulled her head up sharply. Her back arched.

"Uh fuck."

The room filled with the sound of their flesh slapping together. Sharp thunderclaps that seemed to praise and celebrate their performance. I rubbed myself harder, gasping and squirming with delight.

"Fuck."

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I came strongly. Bouncing on the sofa and biting my lip to stifle my cries.

"Aw. Fuck. Fuck."

I rubbed and finger fucked myself even harder as before me I could see Ryder red in the face. He was close.

My orgasm had pushed Briony that last few inches towards her summit.

"Oh Jesus. I think I'm gonna squirt."

Briony turned to jelly. She stumbled about on her feet and her whole body trembled.

"Uuhhh."

I saw her eyes roll just as Ryder filled her with his cum.

"Uh fuck yeah."

I came again.

"Oh sweet Jesus. Yes.

I'm cuming." I muttered as my head momentarily lost its grip on reality.

"Uh."

When I stopped and my thoughts settled I saw Briony standing upright with Ryder's arms wrapped around her. He was squeezing her tits and muzzling into her neck. She was loving it. Laughing with evident joy. And still her eyes were on me.

"You're very pretty.

Sure you don't want to put on a show for your boyfriend? I'd just love to eat you out until you beg for mercy."

I shook my head.

"No. Thanks. I just like watching."

"And wanking."

"Yeah.

And wanking."

No point in denying it. I smirked. I loved the feeling wanking myself gave me.

"So how about you two do it while I watch?" Briony pushed.

Again I smiled demurely.

"That's not what we usually..."

Then I saw Ryder looking at me expectantly. His cock hardened again as I looked.

I was gripped with an unexpected desire to do something different.

"Okay." I said.

This would be new. But then this was the first time we'd been at someone else's place. Usually, the girls left straight after, as we'd intended to do. Briony seemed keen that we stay a little longer and I didn't really want to wait until we got home for round two.

On the bed, I took Ryder in my mouth tasting this latest girl on him. I let my tongue circle his crown then glided my lips down his shaft as it hardened. My hands caressed his thighs. A tickling touch guided by his moans of pleasure. I found his balls and cupped them, rolling them against his groin.

"That's it. Suck that cock. Squeeze his balls."

"I can taste you on him." I said softly.

"I like it."

I could see her out of the corner of my eye watching with the same intensity I had. She was wide-eyed as his cock began sliding in and out of my face. I found myself performing. Putting on a show. I was so fucking horny. This was me being competitive again.

Ryder's squirming foretold how close he was and I lay back, opening my legs for him to return my excellent work.

"Oh, that's a sweet pussy." Briony said. I could see her hovering ever closer to the side, holding her tits as she watched us. For just a moment I considered letting her...

Then Ryder went to work on me with his tongue. Opening me and teasing my pearl.

"Uhh."

"How good is that?" She whispered close to my ear.

"So fucking good." I answered.

I realised this was the first time I'd ever actually fucked with someone watching me. My arousal jumped tenfold.

"Uh..oh fuck."

I was shuddering by the time he positioned himself over me. His cock slid into my hole and I wrapped my feet up around the small of his back. Ryder began to fuck me. Slowly, then increasing his stride.

"Uh. Uh."

"Fuck her Ryder. Fuck your dirty little bitch good."

He rammed me deep and hard.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

My tits rolled about against my chest and I went to hold them. Instead, Briony's hands came across and told hold of them, squeezing my nipples between her fingers. I didn't object. I was too engrossed in being fucked. Her touch just became the icing on the cake of my arousal.

Ryder grabbed my redundant hands and pinned them back above my head. His cock went in even harder. Thrusting into me again and again. I loved that having already orgasmed it went on and on. I loved that Briony was there, her face just inches away, sensing my ecstasy, working my tits so expertly. I could feel her hot breath on my cheek.

"Oh god. Keep going just like that."

I wasn't sure if I meant Ryder, Briony, or both. All I knew was that I wanted the feeling to last forever. It couldn't of course, and I came with a shudder that rode right through me. Another glorious sensation that topped even the journey towards that summit.

"Uuh."

Ryder was only a couple of thrusts behind. His warm cum filled me and added to the full feeling inside as he gave his last few strokes.

My feet fell back to the bed and I relaxed, letting my hurried breaths settle.

"Fuck." I gasped.

Ryder rolled away and concentrated on getting his own body under control.

"Wow. That was good." Briony said sitting back on the sofa to relax.

"I think you're on to something with this watching thing. Makes me all wet."

I sat up and started gathering my clothes. It was time to be going.

"It was fun. More than usual." I said warmly.

I liked Briony. I liked her energy and I liked her confidence. Even now she was comfortable sitting naked with one leg up and to the side as she lightly fingered her exposed pussy. And I liked those tits. She saw me staring and playfully sucked her finger clean of her juices, teasing me. It made me tingle all over.

Perhaps I should have taken her up on her offer. My eyes dropped to her pussy, lingering for just a moment in curiosity. She knew I was staring and her fingers gently parted it for me. Juices glistened like early morning dew.

"I'm ready."

Ryder's voice brought me back to reality.

"Sorry."

I hurriedly finished dressing.

Briony was still comfortably naked as she showed us to the door. Bouncing on the balls of her feet to make her tits jiggle purposefully.

"That was fun."

Her hand brushed down my arm as I stepped outside.

"It was. You were great." Ryder said.

"Thank you." I added before turning down the little path to the road.

It was dark outside. I wasn't sure of the time but guessed it was early hours. The houses were all in darkness and the streetlights had gone off. We had about a fifteen-minute walk but a bright near full moon lit our way. I cuddled into Ryder as he put his arm around me.

"That was a fantastic evening. One of the best."

I felt elated.

"Nice you fucked as well." Ryder added.

"You like it while the company's still around?"

"Yeah. It was nice."

I gave him a squeeze.

"Should have said. We'll do that in future then.

Gotta say I get why you're happy for me to watch. It's kinda exciting."

I'd got a kick out of it. Especially when she'd grabbed my tits.

"New territory. Always push the boundaries." He said.

Three

It was nearly two weeks later and I was at work, sizing clothes on the hanging bars when a voice broke into my concentration.

"Do you have these in a size twelve?"

I was stunned as I turned to find Briony holding up a flowery top. For a moment I was flustered, shocked at seeing her there. Then I saw her grinning. It wasn't a shock to her. She'd known it was me before speaking.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

She hung the top on a nearby stand.

"Actually, I didn't want one of those. I just wanted an excuse to say hi."

I pulled myself together.

"Hope not. That's not you. Mostly middle-aged housewives that buy that line."

I glanced down at her dark trouser suit.

"Wow. You look different."

She did. Suddenly professional looking.

"It's the clothes."

She leaned forward and whispered.

"As in wearing some."

I went red. Strange given everything about me. But this was a different environment and my reactions were also different. Here I was that demure, almost naive looking innocent. A world away from the kinky creature I could become in private on a Friday night.

The same could be said for Briony. She did look poles apart from the other night in more ways than one. Fresh-faced, more youthful without makeup. I placed her closer to eighteen or nineteen rather than the mid-twenties now. But with the maturity of a thirty-year-old.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just browsing. I just love clothes shopping.

I did want some new jeans but it'll have to wait until I get paid next week. You have some I like though, so I'll be back Monday after next."

I warmed to her and my shock at being confronted with one of our playthings dissipated.

"How's Ryder?"

"He's good. Has a lot of work on this week. He's a mechanic."

She nodded.

"I figured he'd be something like that. Manual work. I thought a builder. All those muscles."

She gave an excited shudder.

"He works out at the gym." I said.

"Figures.

And I was right about you."

She smirked.

"I knew you'd work in a shop. In fact, I was fairly certain I'd seen you before."

I'd always hoped I wouldn't be recognised, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"What about you? What do you do?"

I was curious now. What did a possibly bisexual slut do when not performing for strangers?

"I work in a bank counting other people's money all day.

The one on the corner."

That explained the business-like outfit. So different to her Friday night image.

"Anyway." She started.

"I should get back. Dinner hour's almost over. But I did want to give you this."

She pulled a small flat package from her bag.

"Kinda a prezzie for such a great night."

I took it wondering what it could be and why she would be giving me a gift.

"Thank you."

"Look at it later.

I er... wrote my phone number on the back. Just in case."

I saw her eyes studying me. She looked hopeful. Definitely a girl that swung both ways.

"But that's up to you. I'll see you around, hopefully."

She gave me another smile and vanished across the shop as I looked at the package again. Another customer disturbed me and I put it aside. It'd have to wait for later.

123456...8