Sheela's Naked Bike Ride

Story Info
Sheela forced to strip seeing Karan’ seductive measures.
2.1k words
3.28
12.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang.

It was 9 AM and Karan was sleeping deeply dodging a few alarms half an hour back.

When the bell rang continuously, he came awake and slowly moved towards the door.

Only when he had his hand towards the door knob, did he realize his state of clothing. He was wearing only his underwear. But then, he predicted that it must be the old maid and he had never bothered to dress up for her.

He opened the door and was shocked to see a beautiful young girl standing.

There was a minute of silence between them. She tried to look away, but Karan was still standing there not trying to hide himself. He was always confident about his body.

"Sorry, I am Sheela. My mother Kannamma is out of town for a month. So she asked me to fill in," the girl said.

He expected this looking at her personal appearance.

"Sure, come in Sheela. You know the chores, right?" Karan asked.

"Yes sir."

"Please call me Karan."

"I will start then, Karan."

Karan had good adventures for the next few days.

Sheela used to come in her chudidhar, rotating the three sets she had. Karan had noticed every small detail including in which places the dress was torn.

One day, he opened the door in just a towel under his waist. She never really looked at him.

Another day, he stripped naked all the way when she was in the kitchen washing dishes. There was a storeroom inside the kitchen and she always washed the dishes facing away from the kitchen door entrance.

So he would go to the storeroom with absolutely no clothing and come back again. All these activities made his cock stand horizontal.

Another day, he had set up a plan for her to see him naked. He liked seducing her slowly. He came out of his room only in a towel and when closing it back, he made sure a small piece of it was stuck. He timed this when she was in the hall. And there, he stood naked in front of her.

He tried to cover his erect penis with both his hands. Sheela looked at him for sometime and let out a hearty laugh.

On alternate days, he did yoga just in his underwear. He just wore minimal clothing when she was there.

One day, it was evening and while sweeping the floor she slipped and fell on her back, breaking her hip.

"Aaahhhhh," shouted Sheela.

Karan saw that Sheela was trying to get up awkwardly.

"I am not even able to stand Karan," Sheela said.

"I am calling a doctor, wait."

When Karan picked up his mobile, he thought of a better idea. He felt silly not thinking of it at first.

"The nearby doctor is not available it seems," Karan said.

"Oh no, how will I get to my house then? I can't even move," Sheela was speaking depressedly.

"I know some varmams (traditional Indian way to treat locks in muscles). We can try that if you want to," offered Karan.

Sheela looked at him curiously.

"Okay, but please don't break anything," Sheela told finally.

Karan's face changed to happiness, finally getting a real chance to see Sheela without clothes.

"Okay, but before that some oil has to be applied and massaged..." Karan paused to look at her expression.

Sheela hesitated first, but at the same time didn't want to spend the entire night here unable to move.

They were in his bedroom now and she could look at the posters of Sharon Stone and Kate Winslet on the walls.

He motioned her to the bed decoding the internal acceptance in her mind.

"First remove your top completely, so that it will be easy to apply the oil," Karan said.

Sheela began to lift her top over her head revealing her black bra from the back. She didn't seem to feel shy at all.

Karan noticed her hip which looked curvy and fit. Now he decided to make it oily.

"Please lay down on your front," Karan requested.

Till now, Karan hadn't seen her front side. But he could see the side of her breasts popping outward due to her position of laying face down.

She obliged and laid down.

He began to apply the oil gently on her hip.

"Relax your muscles. I am just going to massage a bit. I am also going to lower your pants a little bit," Karan said.

This time, he didn't request or ask. Before she could respond, he lowered her pants to reveal the start of her black translucent panties.

His hands worked like a magician, not leaving any parts. Sheela closed her eyes and began to enjoy his work.

He nudged her back near the bra strap.

"Is there any pain over here?" Karan asked.

"Yes, there is little pain, I guess," she replied hesitantly.

"Okay, can you remove your bra then?"

A brief pause and that was enough for Karan.

"Here, let me help you," Karan gently unhooked her bra and laid it out to his side. Now she was totally topless and her bare back aroused Karan to the core.

"Its..."

The power went off, and they were suddenly all alone in the dark.

Karan could tell she didn't move an inch.

"It's a little sweaty here," told Karan and began to strip.

"Don't you have any candles?" Sheela asked.

"Or wait... let me use my phone torch," Sheela offered before Karan could say anything.

When she switched it on, she saw Karan in just his undies.

There was clearly a bulge she could see and smiled a bit.

"Seems you are struggling a bit with that," said Sheela mischievously.

"Yeah, all because of you. Please help, no?" Karan asked.

She suddenly went forward and pulled down and his undies and took his cock in her hand.

His manhood did not fit her hand. She began to roll her fingers gently over his cock.

At the same time, he had both his hands on her two humongous breasts.

What happened after that was like a dream to Karan. He tore her cotton pants with his bare hands. In normal situations, he would not have been able to do that.

He went to the refrigerator and took some ice cubes. He put one in her asshole after stripping her panties off. Now both of them stark naked and ice cube on her butt, Karan began to lick them with his tongue.

She let out a deep moan, slightly curving her back.

He rolled her, making her show her big titties.

Just when he was about to proceed further, the calling bell rang. Normally he would have ignored it. But today, he was waiting for police verification of his passport.

"Aahh, I hope it's not the Police for verification," Karan told her.

"You go and hide under the bed. No time to change the clothes," he told her looking at her torn clothes in the bed.

He rushed to the door wearing his pants and tee. By this time, the bell had rung already for multiple times.

He opened and saw a policeman.

"You are Karan Kumar?" he asked him.

"Yes..." told Karan thinking about the naked girl he has in her room.

"I have come for passport verification," the policeman said.

"How many years have you lived here? Living alone? Own house?" the policeman bombarded him with the questions.

Karthik slowly thought and responded to his questions.

"I need to see your ID card."

He went inside leaving the door open. He entered another room where he kept the documents.

The policeman entered the house and checked for any suspicious things. But never did he think he would find a stark naked beauty in the other room trying to hide her as best as she can.

"Karan..." he shouted.

"Is this your wife?" he asked him when he entered nervously.

"No sir, she is my maid. She likes to do her work without clothes," added Karan.

The policeman looked doubtful.

He finally went near her and grabbed a handful of her ass which didn't have any protection from her hands. They were busy covering boobs and pussy.

He gave a tight and mild spank to her ass cheeks.

"I didn't know there were these types of maids."

"I am booking you from tonight. Every night at 8 PM... Karan will give my number to you. Karan, you are verified," added the policeman.

Sheela looked frightened at the thought of working naked in the policeman's house.

The time was now 7.30 PM and Karan received the policeman's house address in Whatsapp.

"You will want to hurry since he lives 10 kms away from here, and you don't want to mess with a police officer," Karan said.

"All this is because of you. And my hip is still aching..."

"Can we try one more time?" Karan offered naughtily.

She gave him a disgusted look.

She stopped for a moment and asked, "And where are my clothes?"

"Didn't you listen when he said to come and collect your clothes at his place since you don't need them," Karan told her.

She was shocked. "Can I have your clothes at least?" she pleaded with him.

"Hey I have only one extra used underwear, and remember you should have brought back my clothes from the laundry today," Karthik said.

There was silence between them.

"I can drop you if you want to," Karan offered.

Relief sprang in Sheela's face. "You have a car then? Haven't seen it outside all these days."

"No, just the bike..." Karthik replied. He could have borrowed his friend Ravi's car if he wanted to. But then there wouldn't be any fun.

Sheela clearly was disappointed. But she knew that was the only way to reach the policeman's house on time.

"I will take you through the streets shortcut. No police or people might see you. Moreover, the police will be on your side," Karthik winked.

"So, I will have to travel naked with you on bike?"

"It seems so..."

Karan suggested her to sit before him and turn towards him. She obliged as she didn't want anyone to get a view of her bare boobs.

She turned towards him and hugged him. From the front, anyone can see only the starting of her ass crack and from the back, her bare thighs.

"Both my pussy and boobies are touching you. It is all your plan, isn't it?" Sheela asked.

Karan didn't reply anything and he thought that she enjoyed this too.

The next 20 minutes was pleasurable for Karan. The speed breakers and potholes were all helping him in his plan. They reached the address without many people noticing them. Sheela could feel his penis bulging by the contact with her pussy.

They reached the house and Karan said goodbye to her without listening to her protest about her state of clothing.

"How stuck I am in this goddamn place..." Sheela almost cried.

She covered her modesty with her hands leaving her ass to the public view.

She hid behind a dustbin and had her destined flat in view. It was a 5 floor building and looked pretty posh to her.

She was able to see an empty room on the ground floor with the door open.

"This is my chance and place to enter the building first without being seen," Sheela spoke to herself.

She breathed in deeply and started to sprint towards the door and as she predicted there was no one.

She quickly locked the door and to her surprise, it was the CCTV room.

When she was thinking of her next plan, an image made her mind freeze. Her mother and the policeman were naked together in bed in one of the cameras. Her mind didn't allow her to think why there was a camera inside the house in the first place.

As she stood there frozen forgetting about her nudity, a door lock clicked and a young boy emerged from the room.

Him getting a complete view of her and she realizing that happened at almost the same time, only the boy was a bit quick.

"Who the hell are you? How did you enter?" Sheela asked while trying to cover herself.

"I should ask you that. This is my bathroom..." he responded.

She took a good look at him. He had a good body, 18 years and he was topless. He only had his towel around his waist. "Strange attributes for a watchman... Today is so different," Sheela thought.

She thought of pulling that for one second.

"The boy wouldn't know if that was for protecting me or me trying to get a view of his cock," Sheela almost said this out loud and giggled.

The boy looked surprised.

Sheela had many things going on in her mind about today's strange adventures. Next, she had to satisfy this boy and look at the affair her mother is having.