Sheila meets the Colonel

Story Info
Sheila meets the Colonel.
3.6k words
3.56
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heart of a quiet, peaceful suburban neighborhood, nestled amongst a canopy of towering oak trees and well-trimmed lawns, stood a charming traditional suburban house, which was my home. Surrounding the home was a white picket fence, while on the edge of the fence's were vibrant and colorful flowers. Leading up from the wrought iron gate, a cobblestone path leads toward a screen-protected porch.

The creaking sound of the rocking chair that I was sitting on could be heard. I sighed as I was knitting a soft blue blanket for my unborn child. My burgling stomach showed that I was about close to my due date while I continued to knit. I looked up from the needles to feel the summer wind blow against my shoulder-length curly chestnut brown hair. The sun's rays showered upon my creamy, pale skin, revealing my freckles.

I smiled as I closed my eyes. I quite enjoyed the quiet time where all I could hear were the whispers of the trees. I knew very soon that my husband would return with our oldest from school, the noise would awaken the youngest from his nap, and dinner needed to be served. But for now, I could enjoy the time when I could hear nothing but the whispers of trees.

Feeling the wind kiss my face, I thought of how time flies by so quickly, yet with everything that had happened, I still had some regrets from the past. Perhaps because I knew that what I did wasn't right. Yet what was done was done. I softly sighed while I opened my eyes to continue to knit the soft blanket. I soon began to get lost in my memories.

My name is Sheila Thompson. This is my story.

In the past,

Sheila's POV

I had just turned 20 years old and was fresh out of high school. I had some plans to join some girlfriends to go to a party when I first met him. I knew that the party was that far from my parents home, so I walked there. As I was walking past a library, I bumped into a person, and as a result, I dropped my phone, and they dropped their books.

We hastily apologized, but the moment we got a good look at each other, it was like a fairytale. Like when the princess found her prince charming. It was magical as I looked into his dark blue eyes, which were hidden behind some glasses, while he looked into my dark brown eyes. The world just stopped for a second. I soon forgot about the party, and he must have forgotten where he was supposed to be going as well, because he asked for my name and if I wanted to hang out for a while.

I smiled and agreed, so we began to walk to a nearby coffee shop. Once there, we sat at a table and ordered some drinks. Soon, we began to talk about everything and anything. I learned that his name was Caleb, he was an aspirating photographer in his spare time, and he worked at a salary company. He was only 4 years older than me.

We talked about pretty much everything. About our family lives, our personal lives, and our dreams. I learned that his family consists of only his father, an ex-army man. His mother died when he was about 15 years old, and he was an only child. I told him about my family, which consists of my parents and my three younger sisters.

As we talked, time flew by so quickly, and before we knew it, it was late. So we exchanged our phone numbers and went our separate ways, but not before Caleb asked me when it would be a good time to chat like this again. I smiled shyly as I told him that tomorrow would be a good time at this coffee shop. He smiled back at me as I lightly blushed.

After a few months of hanging out and chatting at the familiar coffee shop, we soon began to date. Caleb was nothing but handsome and charming; maybe a little geeky at times, but that was what charmed me to him. Every time we went out, he would return me to my parents' door, and he would give me a kiss on the cheek and say goodbye like a true gentleman.

I was extremely charmed and grateful since I wasn't ready to go beyond kissing, and I knew that Caleb respected my wishes. After a few months of dating, Caleb decided to introduce me to his father, Thomas, or The Colonel, as he'd prefer to be called; he wasn't what I thought he would be. While Caleb was shy, sensitive, and wasn't afraid to show feelings, his father was the complete opposite.

The Colonel was imposing, cold, and a bit harsh. While Caleb stood about 5'9 with no muscles and a lanky build, his father was 6'2 and was 220 pounds of nothing but pure muscles. Caleb had shaggy black hair, which he could pull into a small ponytail; his father had a buzz-cut hairstyle with iron gray hair that Caleb told me that he's had since he was 30 years old.

I soon learned that Caleb wasn't as close to his father, but he desperately wanted his approval. So when he introduced me to him, the Colonel merely looked me up and down and said only this:

She looks like your mother, Caleb. He then merely nodded his head as if he approved of our relationship, got up from the dining chair, and walked out of the room with his arms folded behind his back. I looked at Caleb and asked him what all that was about, but he only sighed at me.

He then said that the Colonel wasn't as in touch with his feelings since the passing of his wife. He got up and picked up a picture frame to show me. I was quite shocked to see the similarities that I shared with the woman in the picture. So that's why the Colonel said I looked like her--well, the younger version of her, I guess.

I soon forgot about the weird interaction with the Colonel when I introduced Caleb to my family. It went smoothly, with some teasing from my sisters, some playful comments about marriage from my parents, and what not, but it went great!

Caleb and I went strong for about a year and a half. We did everything together; we even moved into a small apartment together. It was cheap, and it was close to his father's home. I stayed home while working on freelancing jobs while Caleb went to work as a salary man. He did his photography in his spare time. It felt like we were a newly married couple, with me being the housewife.

So it didn't surprise me when, on the month of our anniversary of meeting, Caleb drove us to the same coffee shop we first met, got down on one knee, and proposed to me. I, of course, said yes while jumping into his arms. I soon told my parents of my engagement, and they were overjoyed and happy for me. They already saw Caleb as a son, so this was the perfect moment for him to join the family.

Caleb told me that we had to wait on telling the Colonel the news because he wanted to tell me something really important. So once we returned to our apartment, he sat us down in our living room and explained what I would soon think was weird and odd. I listened to him as he told the story of how, before his mother died, she made the Colonel promise her that when I picked a future wife, then she must spend six months with the Colonel. As his wife,

I looked at him with shocked eyes. I'm sorry, but what?! I thought with my mouth slightly open. I told him it was absurd, weird, and gross that she would do that. He quickly responded, saying that his mother only wanted him to pick a good wife, one that would be a perfect match for him.

I grew angry, and I asked him if he didn't think that I was a perfect match for him. He said while grabbing my hands to please me that he told me that I was perfect for him, but he also added that he always wanted to please and get his father's approval. He told me that he was so close to getting it when he was going to enlist in the army, but due to an accident a few months before he could, he couldn't enlist anymore.

I sighed while I looked at his pleading face. I knew I loved him. I saw a future with him; I mean, it was only 6 months of living with his father. I mean, I could do it. and I knew that after that, I would live happily ever after with Caleb. It would be weird at first, but to spend my whole life with this man beside me, I knew I could do it.

I told him that I would do it, and he was overjoyed! He kissed my face while thanking me, saying that I would be his best wife and lover. That night, we slept in each other's arms, knowing that tomorrow would be a very busy and confusing day for me.

The next morning, after breakfast, we decided to go to Colonel Home to tell him the news. We arrived at the Colonel's home to see him watering his garden as we pulled up on the driveway. We told him that we had important news that we needed to discuss with him, and he seemed a little confused but welcomed us into the house.

Once we sat down at the dining table, I grabbed Caleb's hand under the table. We both looked at the Colonel, who looked back with a raised brow.

Caleb took a deep breath before saying that we were engaged, and the Colonel merely raised a brow and asked if I knew the requirements for me to continue the engagement. I grabbed Caleb's hand under the table and said I agreed and understood.

The Colonel nodded before abruptly standing up and saying that he would pack up some of his stuff and that he expected me to be back in an hour with two suitcases of my stuff. I was confused as I looked at Caleb. I asked him as the Colonel left the room.

What did he mean that he was packing up some of his stuff? I asked him as Caleb got quiet before he looked at me with guilt in his eyes. I guess I forgot to mention that you and Father won't be living here but at our summer home, just a few miles away. He said it with a guilty smile. I looked at him, both shocked and a little pissed off! But I calmed myself down. Okay, I thought it would be only 6 months alone with my future father-in-law. What could go wrong? I thought.

It's okay, let's just go and pack up some of my things; we only have an hour. I said as we quickly drove back to our apartment. I had packed my clothing, shower necessities, and everything I thought I would ever need for these long months. After packing everything into a two-and-a-half suitcase, we piled it into the car and drove back to the Colonel's home.

We arrived to see the Colonel sitting down on the rocking chair that was on his porch, while by his feet were two big black suitcases. Caleb already told me that the Colonel would be taking our car, so I stayed put in my seat as he got off and walked to help his father put the suitcases in our car's trunk beside mine. He handed the Colonel the keys.

I lowered my window, and I gave Caleb a quick kiss goodbye. Don't worry, love, he said with a tender smile while stroking my cheek. We will see each other very soon; don't worry about anything. He added the Colonel to the car and turned it on.

He slowly backed up the car from the driveway as Caleb waved to us, and soon we were off to the Colonel's summer home. A few minutes into the drive, he told me that it would be 6 hours before we would arrive at the place, which I nearly groaned out--six hours stuck in the car with the Colonel. I merely said that it was alright; it would be nice if we could get to know each other. After all, we will soon be family, I hinted as he merely grunted.

He didn't speak for a few moments before saying, Sheila, you must know that you are the only woman that Caleb ever introduced me to. He grew quiet as my eyes widened. Really? I asked in a small voice as the Colonel kept his eyes on the road while he nodded. You must be very special to him for him to agree to do this. I hummed in thought while both of us grew quiet.

A few hours passed as I looked outside my window, seeing the oak trees passing us by, when the Colonel said so. Caleb told you all the requirements of what we were doing, right? I looked at him with a confused brow. I mean, we had to live together as husband and wife for six months before I could get married to Caleb, right? I asked him.

Yes, but that also means that we will have to kiss and sleep in the same bed together. He hinted, and my face blushed red. No.. I mumbled that Caleb didn't tell me that part. I stated with a growl while the Colonel tsked. I figured that out. We still have time where I can turn back and we can forget about this, but you won't be marrying my son. He stated this as I sighed but shook my head.

No, continue on. I'm going to marry Caleb. Besides, it's only 6 months. I said it with a hint of a smile to boost my willingness to do this. The Colonel nodded as we continued on to his summer home. I leaned my head on the window and slowly fell asleep.

I awoke to someone calling my name and tugging at my shoulder. I opened my eyes, still half asleep, but stretched out my arm in front of me, making my shirt rise up a bit, showing my flat tummy. After stretching out my muscles, I turn to see that we have arrived at the home, and I must say it was gorgeous. It was a two-story Tudor suburban type of house with a two-door garage.

It was fancy and very private, and as I got out of the car, I saw that there were no neighbors nearby. Nothing but oak trees, as far as I can see. I turned to see that the Colonel had already got the suitcases in the house. I followed as I entered the home, and I was amazed by the sheer beauty and homely feeling I felt when I entered each room.

The Colonel led me to the living room and sat down on the single sofa armrest. He motioned for me to sit down on the sofa next to him, which I did. It was silent for a second as I thought of what to say when the Colonel slightly nodded his head as if agreeing with his thoughts. He looked at me with a serious look on his harsh, winkled face.

Alright, he began. For me to pass the test that Caleb's deceased mother placed upon him, I would have to do everything that she used to do; that was the only way that I would be able to prove that I was serious about Caleb. I slightly nodded, a little confused by what Caleb's mother used to do. So I asked the Colonel what she used to do.

The Colonel looked at me before abruptly asking if I was still a virgin. My face went red with either anger or embarrassment. I couldn't tell. What does that have anything to do with this? I demanded as the Colonel sighed and shook his head.

I guess my idiot son forgot to almost mention that you would be helping me, both personally and sexually. My eyes went wide with shock. Yeah, I nearly snarled; he forgot to mention that part. I was beyond pissed. I sighed angrily as the Colonel looked at me while I organized my thoughts.

Taking a deep breath in, I looked at him. I'm still a virgin. I muttered embarrassment to admit this to my future father-in-law. He nodded, probably storing that information away in his head Well, this is what Emily, my wife, used to do. He started to name the things she did, which I understood. I would be in charge of cleaning, making breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would also do laundry and fold my and the Colonel's clothing the way he liked it. I would also be washing dishes, and I would have to learn to knit.

So I would be like a 1950s housewife? I asked him while the Colonel merely nodded his head as if that wasn't weird. Of course, you would be up by 6 a.m. and we would be in bed by 10 p.m. He said, as I nodded, that I was thankful that I was an early riser and sleeper. If I have the need for sex, then you must be available at all times. He added, which made me quite weird but I nodded, hoping that wouldn't be as often

Okay, I said I was ready while he nodded. Alright, this marks the first day of our six-month lives together. He said as I nodded, I was ready for this, I thought to myself. We spent the rest of the evening just watching TV, making small talk when I deemed it was time for a shower.

I opened my suitcase to grab a long blue nightgown, some socks, and my strawberry-scented shampoo. I then went to take my shower. I didn't know why I did this, but I spent a little longer scrubbing every inch of my body as if I were trying to cleanse myself.

I washed the soap off of my breasts, and when I deemed myself clean, I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel. After drying myself down and putting on my nightgown, I left the bathroom and walked to the master bedroom.

The Colonel was already in bed; he was nestled in bed with reading glasses and a book in his hand while he had a nightlight on the counter. I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself to get in bed with him.

Sheila He whispered in a shush that surprised me, Can you come closer? Emily always snuggled into my arms. He added. I lightly sighed but scooted backwards until the Colonel wrapped his arm around my waist.

I stiffened for a second before forcing my body to relax. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt the even breathing of the Colonel near my ear lure me to sleep.

The Colonel's POV

I waited until I heard soft snores, signaling that Sheila had fallen fast asleep. I slowly rubbed my hand up and down on top of her clothed belly as she lightly sighed and snuggled close to the pillows. I had to play this carefully or risk losing Sheila's trust for now. I slowly crept my hand up, just barely touching the bottom of her clothed breast.

I sat up, thanking Caleb for accidentally saying that Sheila was a deep sleeper. I slowly turned her around as she sighed sleepily while her perky and juicy breasts jiggled as I moved her. Christ, how did my wimpy son get a juicy and hot girlfriend? I thought. I remembered then that Caleb was her first boyfriend, and she was barely in her 20s, so of course she thought that my son was the perfect guy ever.

I keep feeling and thinking again and again that she was perfect. A young woman with juicy breasts jiggled with her slightest movement. I thought of the whole trip where the seat belt was across her breasts and how it pressed them. I did focus on the road, but my occasional side eye did look up at her. She was looking beautiful. She smelled like heaven, just like Caleb's mother. My wife. She did have all the characteristics of Emily when she was young and full of life, and she had so much of her in her. This moment felt like a complete moment to me.

I gently roamed my hands all over her body as she lightly moaned. Fuck, I thought as I gently grabbed her juicy breast while she lightly whimpered while I rubbed them together. Letting go, I gently pinch her nipples while she lightly moaned and whimpered.

Seeing the nipples harden, I smirked. I saw that Sheila was moaning a little too much, so I quickly scooted into bed, wrapped an arm around her waist, and closed my eyes as I felt her awaken suddenly.

Sheila's POV

I awoke to a start. I looked around in the dark, but I could have sworn that I felt hands touching my breasts and that my nipples were hard. And I was facing upwards instead of on my side. I looked at the Colonel, but he was fast asleep.

That was weird, I thought, but I shook away my thoughts as I scooted back in bed and closed my eyes, never seeing the smirking face of the Colonel.

This was going to be the longest 6 months of my life.