All Comments on 'Sheila meets the Colonel'

by DaddysGirl022

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR107 months ago

Interested in seeing where this goes.

WorcoWorco7 months ago

This story should be in non-consent/reluctance. Once the Colonel's proposition was accepted, it stopped be a romance and became disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her boyfriend is nerd who sents her into this situation if she falls in love with his father then his life is ruined or She accepting the Marriage then the condition is weird ..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sheila must be naive or very slow if she accepted to be the Colonel "wife" without realising that she had to have sex with him?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DaadysGirl022 should make the story more realistic and believable (even in a fiction):

1.- Sheila should ask for details of this "wife" arrangements, and struggled with those sxsual requirements and finally overcame her shock before finally accepting the weird arrangement.

2.- Also, the mother should have only insisted that the "to-be-daughter-in-law" must get the Colonel's full approval (to avoid Caleb making awrong choice); then it was the Colonel who insisted that he could only give his full approval if he can get the "full" wife-services" (including sexsual ones). (It's unrealistic and very weird for a mother to force his son to lend his "to-be-marriaged wife" to her husband for 6 months of sexsual services).

3.- Since all the weird requirements had been clearly explained by Caleb before the trip, the Colonel could, using the long trip, turn himself into a charming, sweet & caring person, and open up his heart to Sheila with various interesting stories about him, about him & his wife, about his concern about Caleb's marriage life to a cold, non-sexsually compatible wife ....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I need more please. This is a great intro. More chapters please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous