Sheila: Why in porn - Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheila was a aspiring model until yesterday.
3.7k words
3.89
4.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2dwhy
k2dwhy
2 Followers

Sheila stood proudly next to a male model taller than her by five inches, waiting for their turn on the ramp. Both were only wearing sand-coloured thongs and nothing else. Sheila's skin was sunkissed without tan lines on top or bottom, revealing how she tans herself. Sheila's breasts were firm, with her golden nipples shining and pointing up. Her breasts hardly need a bra for support. People will generally conclude that they are enhanced. Her breasts are more muscular than girls of her age. Her abs had well-defined four packs. Her thong was thin enough to present her camel toe to the world. She was confident and would have been ready to do away with that thong, too. Her skin had a glow which comes only on nineteen-year-olds, throbbing in hormones. She will be walking with her co-model topless in front of an audience of over 50.

After this show, she is confident of getting into a major fashion model league. Her co-model is not as confident as her. He is one of the lovers of the fashion designers organising the show and showed no interest in her fine female form. The designer came across them after they had dressed, caressed the model's crotch before her, and said, "Hai, let us meet at my house after the show". He seems to be addressing the model's penis. She smiled and tried to capture the designer's attention. He turned towards her and called her, "Sweety, you need to get taller. You are too short to be a ramp model, I don't know who pushed you into my show?".

Sheila was mortified and felt more ashamed now to be standing topless in front of the backroom crowd. She did not sulk and showed a cheerful face till the couple got their chance on the ramp. The show finished with Sheila holding herself and presenting her topless body to a crowd. She took about 20 minutes after the show to change into her shorts and sleeveless bodysuit. She was not recognised in any manner in the green room. A tall girl with a flat chest and skinny body was congratulated for her performance. Sheila's hope of gaining recognition in ramp modelling reached zero when she walked out into the streets that day. With 5' 4" in height, 32C cup breasts, and a booty, she is a bomb for any hot-blooded male. She can balance a Coke can on the upright boobs and booty.

She was not dejected but contemplating her life when she reached her room, which she shared with another aspiring model, Kim. Kim has been very busy recently, and they have not spoken for a week now. They were not exactly close friends, but they have gone to the extent of sharing a bed while having sex with their partners. Sheila had a voracious appetite for sex. Kim almost matches Sheila's appetite for sex. Both are very straight and need great cocks with good stamina for satiation. Two weeks back, Kim had a partner who fucked her six times on a Sunday from morning till late evening. However, Kim reached out for her Hitachi when he could not get his cock up for the seventh time. He realised that he would not be able to satiate her meaningfully. Sheila, too, shared a similar appetite for cocks. She is yet to turn exactly nineteen but has had the experience of upwards of ten cocks. Every boy and man who attempted to challenge her in sex with a promise to satisfy had failed so far.

Kim came to their room late in the evening and found Sheila sulking on the sofa. She had no male accompanying her today, which was a surprise on a Friday evening. Kim lit a cigarette for them and, after a few puffs, asked, "How was your show? Topless, it was right?". "It was great; if you consider the transparency of the thong, you can assume that it was a full monty show", Sheila giggled. "Wow! That's interesting!, You could not manage any admirers for fuck today?" She was straight to the point. "Yeah, I think my ramp model career is over. They don't want a female body; they want skinny boobless cloth hangers". Kim made a face of concern. "Hey, let's go out and hit a bar. We might need cocks for the evening. A good fuck will always give some bright idea". Reluctantly Sheila agreed, put on a red evening slit dress with black panties, and reached a Bar along with Kim, who was wearing a backless red short dress. Her dress was tight enough to present her boobs most desirably.

Sheila felt Kim was right in predicting the requirement of a cock. She felt much better after two drinks and an hour of dance with random men probing her dress to locate her crotch and boobs. The touch of their hands on her body and the smell of colon removed a lot of concern from her mind. Two guys were showing much interest in her today, which was often the case. There has been the time she had fucked a guy in the parking lot and returned to the bar to pick another for her night. Today she selected a guy calling himself Jim, who was bold enough to push a finger into her panties on the dance floor. Jim is muscular, athletic, tall, and dressed in a white shirt and black pants. She pulled him out of the dance floor and sat in his lap at a Bar table. Kim met them when they were deeply kissing each other. Jim looked surprised when he recognised Kim and said: "Hey, Kim .... What a surprise". "Jim? What are you doing here?",. "I should be asking you this. My place is nearby ''. " Oh, what a small world?". Sheila was laughing now. "Hey, Kim, I was about to take this cock back to our room! Don't steal it now". "Oh, I used it in the afternoon today, Sheila, it is a good one. we worked together today". Sheila gave a confused look. "I thought you were working as a fashion model; when did you start working in an office that permits people to fuck in the middle of the day". Jim joined Sheila in the laughter while looking at Kim for opening up. "Hey, I was about to tell you, I shifted to work in porn two weeks back. So far, I have been doing solo and girl/girl; today, Jim's cock was my first cock in front of the camera.

Sheila is not shocked since she was dabbling with getting into porn herself. She knew her sexual appetite and was quite interested in porn herself. She was only worried about the mainstream modelling switch after touching porn. Sitting in the lap of Jim, a porn performer and looking at her roommate, who has recently become a porn star, she now realises that porn seems to be inviting her with both hands. She returned to kiss Jim and saw from the corner of her eye Kim was doing something similar to a black male in a flashy suit and built like a solid rock. Today, Kim chose James, an aspiring model who had posed in a few prints. After an hour in the Bar, the foursome reached Sheila's apartment. Before the main door was closed, the two girls were out of their dresses while the men were fully dressed. Sheila switched on soft music, and the two couples started gyrating to the intoxicating music with girls in the buff and the men fully dressed. The girls started stripping their partners to their boxers, slowly taking their sweet time. Both the guys were rock-hard by then. Jim proudly said, "I like to make love, seeing my movies!". He took charge of the TV and browsed his favourite porn site to bring up one of his movies. In the movie, Jim was playing a stud for a Hotwife and was getting ready to fuck a teen girl lying on the lap of her husband dressed in a black suit. When the girl pulled out Jim's cock in the TV, Sheila yelped, realising the size of Jim's cock. She positioned her bare ass on his crotch and felt his cock through his boxers. Jim lived up to the standard of a pornstar.

Jim was wearing an incredibly soft black micro-model boxer that presented even the bulging veins of his enlarged manhood. The proudly bulging veins add the necessary texture when they rub the inside of a girl. Sheila dreamed of getting boned by such cocks; her mates so far were average Joe who cum within two minutes of fucking. She was also weary of bodybuilders with big egos and tiny wieners.

Jim was teasing her and refusing to pull his cock out of the boxers. Shella grabbed it through his boxer, using her ass crack, and was almost masturbating it with her gyration. Jim called the teen in the video Kate. Kate had an innocent face with a handful of boobs, almost a 32B which came into view when Jim removed her bra onscreen. Her nipples were pink with almost no areolas. Jim was standing on the floor with his signature black boxer pulled to his thigh while Kate was lying on her husband's lap. Jim bent down and started sucking her left nipple while Kate reached down and started stroking his huge cock.

Even with an inert second male, the scene looked bicurious with the face of Kate's husband close to Jim's cock. After a few minutes of nipple-sucking, Jim lifted Kate off her husband and signalled him to move out to a chair. Then Jim forced Kate to kneel on the floor and bound her hand behind her back with the tie he removed from her husband's neck. After looking at her husband, Kate opened her mouth to admit Jim's cock, which he was thrusting. Jim has a ram-straight cock and was quite rough in thrusting into her mouth. He was almost face fucking her while holding the back of her with both hands. Kate is not a natural deep-throat and was in serious trouble with about half eight inches in her mouth. She held out her tongue and attempted to lick his balls, which was impossible. Jim's scrotum was hugging his body, and she caught one of his balls and pulled it; this forced him to push further into her mouth, still not hitting her throat. She was drooling and had drenched her boobs with her spit. After a few minutes of this blowjob, Jim pulled out of her mouth and asked her husband, "Mick, how do you want me to fuck her? Does she takes it in her ass?". Mike said, "Any way you like, Jim, I have never fucked her ass" Addressing Kate, he said, "Are you ready for a professional cock, honey?". Without answering, she climbed on the bed with her knees at the edge and hands tied behind. She took a glorious doggy position, her boobs pressing on the bed with her ass coming perfectly below Jim's crotch. Her pussy was projecting out of her crotch and was shining wet. On seeing this beautiful presentation, Mike pulled out his cock through his trouser fly and started jerking.

JIm's fine male organ was still glistening with her saliva. His foreskin pulled back his cock looked like an eyeless angry fish with a redhead. His dicks circumference is more than 6 inches and looked like a Coke can next to Kate's pussy. He placed the cocks head on her pussy and started a slight teasing push. The head was piercing her pussy lips and was coming out, triggering the flow of her juice. Like a passionate lover, Jim started slowly. Kate was responding to his every move. She was either an outstanding actress, or Jim's cock was showing Kate the true pleasure of sex. She moaned softly but audibly, even when her mouth pressed the soft mattress.

Jim was proud of his on-screen work and finally pulled his cock out of the boxers. Sheila felt Jim's cock penetrating her thighs just below her pussy. When she looked at her crotch, he saw a solid 4 inches of Penise protruding in front of her pussy from behind her. Sheila realised the size of this Porn performer lover now.

On-screen, Jim's lovemaking was progressing into an animalistic fuck. Jim loves to thrust his cock deep into his lover and then grind his strong hip in a circular motion, this makes his cock stretch the lover's pussy in all directions. With her hands tied behind, Kate thrashed her shoulders on the mattress while taking in Jim's thrusts. Her Moaning had become shriek now and was filling the room. Jim was ramming into her for a minute, stopped deep inside and did his gyration, then took his cock out with only tip inside Kate. He stopped fucking as if he was posing for still. "Hey Mike, shoot some pictures of your wife with my cock inside her.." Mike took out his phone using his right hand while vigorously stocking his dick with his left hand. Mike took snaps of Kate's face and some close-ups of her pussy half-penetrated and glistering with her juice. Jim flexed his thighs and biceps like a true stud for the snaps.

Sheila was gyrating with the real world Jim's cock thrusting at her clitoris. She could feel the solid iron penis and its throbbing veins. She was getting weak on her knees and was bending down, which almost guided that porn dick into her. Jim held her by with his muscular arm around her bare chest from behind and stopped her from bending forward. He was teasing her to the hilt. Jim was thrusting into her clitoris that made her pussy ace for a fuck. Jim is a professional stud and is very good. "Hi baby, let's complete the movie and decide what to do ".

While Sheila is being deprived of cock, Kim gets the pleasure of a firm cock inside her. Kim was sitting on James' lap, both facing the TV. James' cock was deeply entrenched inside Kim, who controlled the movement. Kim enjoys big cocks and likes to take it slow and deep. James is a true lover and enjoys romantic sex. Kim regularly turned her face towards him and gave deep, wet kisses. With on-screen scenes and the live dry sex between Sheila and Jim, the simulation for James was pretty overwhelming. However, he was somehow holding on.

On-screen, after Mike had taken some photos, Jim untied Kate and turned her around on the bed. She got into a spread-eagle position. Jim mounted her in missionary with his mouth sealing her mouth. After a few minutes of slow fuck he again increased the pace. Kate was quivering with her crotch and boobs firmly held under his robust frame. After a few minutes of missionary, Jim got up, pulled her hip to a corner of the bed and told Mike to hold one of her legs up in the air. Jim swiftly entered her, forcing Juice to splash on Mikes's suit. Jim showed how a woman should be made love with hard thrusts in rapid succession. Kate was crashing into orgasm, which was visible with the amount of pussy juice flowing out of her pussy. After about five minutes of such intense fucking Jim took his cock out and let Mick clean his wife's pussy by licking and with a wet wipe. While he was whipping Kate's pussy, Jim gave him a tube and said, "Mick apply this on her asshole and stretch it with this plug". Kate got back into a doggy state now with her hands-free. Mike sat on the bed with Kate's face on his thighs and legs spread on both sides of her. He is still dressed with his dick poking out of his flys. Kate was acting as if she was in a trance and was obeying the wishes of Jim. Although Micks' cock was inches from her face, she ignored it entirely and used her husband's body to support her in receiving the thrusts her stud delivered.

Kate is in a doggy position on the edge of the bed, and her face is buried in Mike's lap. Mick spread her ass and applied a generous help of lube on her butthole. The lube felt mint-like cold and relaxed her ass. Mike fumbled with the buttplug while thrusting it into her asshole. Finally, he managed to push the butt plug fully into her while stocking his cock inches from his wife's face. The buttplug has a big stone in the handle. Jim checked it by slightly pulling it out of her, then satisfying that it was firmly in her butt; he placed his cock head in her pussy entrance and slowly entered. Kate was getting delirious; her crotch sent mixed signals of intense pain and pleasure. When Jin was entirely in, she was reaching her full orgasm even without him thrusting. After a few minutes of love, Jim again gave her five full minutes of intense sex. Mick was finding it difficult to keep her pussy in a place as she was thrashing manically.

Sheila, now feeling Jim's cock between her pussy lips, was excited too. Seeing Kate's face in bliss on-screen convinced her about the sturdiness of Jim's cock. However, she was not able to get Jim to enter her. He seems to be dodging her attempt to suck in his cock.

While this game was going in real life, Jim moved on to enter Kate's ass. He carefully pulled out the plug and gave it to Mike, who offered it to Kate for sucking. With a buttplug taken out of her ass and put in her mouth, Kate experienced her first anal penetration. Jim has buried his cock in a deep thrust. Her pain has transformed into a unique sensation she had not experienced before, and a few minutes of deep anal sex followed on the screen. Kate seems to have lost her sense of time and what is happening with her bottom. The climax was as usual in porn movies. Jim pulled his cock out of her ass and made her to kneel on the floor. Jim's cock had almost bursting veins. Kate took him in her mouth and pulled his balls, encouraging them to drain their contents. Jim started to spurt huge stands of thick cum, into her mouth, forehead and some healthy splashes in her cheeks. She was finally smiling and slurped his spunk. Jim was standing with his still upright dick when she scooped up the final splashes from the floor and gave a bright smile to the camera. The screen shifted to a new scene in which Kate, as a cheerleader, was trying to get fucked by a group of guys.

Jim switched off the TV and proudly asked, "Hey, guys, how do you like it?". Kim said, "You were the best fuck of my life Jim. Hope James can do something today". James smiled and kissed her with his cock deep in her pussy.

Sheila was in no mood to converse and was only interested in getting Jim's cock inside her. She said, "Come on, you stud, fuck me like you fucked that whore in the movie". Jim, still smiling, said, "I need to shoot the scene. I know Kim and James can handle the camera!. And we shoot in the balcony with a bit of public exhibition? Are you game, Shela?" Sheila realised what Jim was after and was not ready for this at that moment. She got away from Jim, went to a table, poured herself a stiff drink and lit a cigarette. Jim said, "Baby, loosen up; I guarantee satisfaction." Jim walked towards Shela, his stiff cock hanging out of his boxers while his balls were still inside. With a chisel-cut face and pack abs, he looked like a Greek statue with a bigger penis.

"Jim, you were trying to play me like an asshole. Do you think I am a stupid fuck? "

Sensing the situation, Kim stood up from James' cock and said, "Jim, be professional or personal, but don't be an ass.". Jim realised what was going on and went on to dress up. While he was putting on his shoes, Kim took James to the couch. By the time Jim was out of the room, Kim had gained a rhythm in fucking James sitting in reverse cowgirl position. James' cock was probing her quite deep and forced her to squirm. Sheila took two strong drinks while Kim was being fucked into oblivion. She then went to bed and slipped into a drunken sleep while hearing the howling sounds of Kim.

Sheila woke up in the morning, horny to a dream of getting fucked on a beach by a great stud. She was still in the buff. She got up and came to the living room to find Kim on the couch nude with cum stains on her hair, face and sofa. James was not found. Sheila pulled on her pyjamas, brushed her teeth, brewed some coffee, and returned to the living room with two cups of strong coffee. She woke Kim up with a pinch to her boobs and handed over the cup. Kim got up and took the cup to her lips, then realised the thick cum frost on her upper lips. Kim just licked the dried-up cum and started sipping the hot coffee.

After a few sips, Sheila spoke, "I feel ramp modelling is a closed chapter for me; I am planning to try as a catalogue model", Kim replied, "Ok," Sheila asked, "What made you get into porn?". Kim said, "Hey, money is good, and I would not discount the cocks too". Shela continued, "Do you think porn can work for me?". "I Don't know?, for me at this time, it seems to be great. I just got a big shoot, and they are paying me 15K; where can you make such money when you just have to suck cocks."

Sheila was a confident, independent Girl, and some recent failures had shaken her a bit. She wants to be a strong woman who wants to control her life. She loves glamour, fun, and, above all, sex. She had no qualms about standing in the buff in front of a crowd. She had fucked numerous guys before other people and never felt uneasy. All this adds up to an excellent job for Pornstar. Sheila decides to become a pornstar.

k2dwhy
k2dwhy
2 Followers