Sheltering In Place

Story Info
How we spend time being confined to our home.
2k words
4.03
23.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sar1953
sar1953
31 Followers

While confined to our home with little to do, I turned on my favorite cable channel to get caught up on the news. Of course everything was about coronavirus and all of the pundits were flapping their lips without any idea if the clap-trap that they were espousing was true and/or accurate. When Dr. Oz appeared- someone who I typically mute- I decided to hear what he had on his mind.

He was spewing his usual inane bullshit and I was just about to turn him off when I heard him say that one thing that might be fun during this time of stress and sheltering-in-place would be to have sex. I'm paraphrasing but I'm sure he said something like sex is fun, is healthy, it can take up to an hour or more of your day; and, it's a definite mood elevator. After all these years this man finally said something of value.

Pervert that I am, I decided to think about the suggestion made by the good doctor. It didn't take too long to come up with the idea to have mutual, consensual sex using modern technology since, at the moment, we can't leave the house except for essential services: food, pharmacy items, etc.

So, I approached the most conservative, moral, shy, asexual person I know—my wife of more, or less, a hundred years (I exaggerate, but we have been together a very long time).

"I have an idea about how we can pass the time and have fun with strangers that we'll never see or speak with again. Can I bounce my idea off you?"

"I have no doubt by the look on your face, your smile and the twinkle in your eyes that it somehow involves sex, am I right?"

"I can't get around it. So here it is, how about we start an Internet sex game, by invitation only, to pass the time? We can have as many interactions each day as we'd like, assuming that you'd participate with me, any interest"

"OK, what are you thinking?"

"How about posting an ad on the Internet that says that we would like to invite 3 couples to participate in an on-line sex event. The selected couples can choose to perform a sex act in front of the others participating in the game and then each of the other couples would do their thing for the group. Ideas would include but not be limited to cunnilingus, fellatio, missionary, anal, doggy, mutual or single masturbation, etc. whatever the couple would like to do. The exceptions would be bondage or any physical act that may hurt or injure one or more of the participants. This will be strictly for fun for all of the participants. There would be no cost to play."

My wife wanted to include a couple of other non-starters to the list like stripping, pole dancing and the like but, since this was my idea, I immediately rejected her suggestion! I mean, after all, who would want to spend time watching someone strip—this ain't a 1950s burlesque show!

After some haggling about next steps, I placed the ad on social media (that requested a photo of the couple) and sat back to see if there would be any interest. Holy shit, my inbox was inundated by responses from almost every continent, including all 50 states within the hour. Who knew that there were as many sex fiends as I sitting at home during this challenging time dealing with trying to find options to boredom until the pandemic ends? To say that I was delighted would be an understatement.

I insisted that my wife come to my computer to see what was happening. The first thing she said was, "now what"? I immediately sent an acknowledgement to all respondents that I received their information and photo and that the first 3 selected would hear back within a week. The others may never hear back—I mean, who could answer all of these emails?

My wife was now a little more interested in my sex concept and reluctantly agreed to review the photos with me so that the selection process would meet her standards if she would ever decide to participate. It took a while, but we finally narrowed it down to 5 couples. We got in touch with each, confirmed that they still wanted "in" and arranged for each couple to think of some way to convince us to select them. One couple took their clothes off, one woman showed us her cleavage (It was very impressive), another shared his manhood that made my wife swoon; and, another jumped on their bed and left nothing to the imagination.

The selections were made, the date for our initial "event" was scheduled and the planning process began. It was kinda cool. Since this was all done through the Internet, the planning was easy. There was no food, drinks, house rules, etc. that needed to take place. All we needed to do was turn on the computer at the appointed date and time, enjoy some introductory chitchat and then sit back. The biggest decision was what "show" each of the couples would perform. Each of us had 15 minutes.

The first couple did a very nice display of foreplay and missionary fucking. She was very well built with man-made breasts and nipples, a completely shaved pussy and anal area and beautiful milky skin. The wife was very attractive. The husband was young, virile, pretty muscular and well proportioned. According to my wife, his only downside was blonde hair—she doesn't like male blondes. That said, I still caught my better half briefly touching her crotch.

Couple number two were hotties. The female was tall, had long red hair and a lot of makeup—not my type, but still very pretty. She slowly removed her clothes and I, personally, was disappointed in her little tits and nipples. Too small and too skinny and her husband was just OK. I looked at my wife and asked, "how the hell did we select them to be one of the group?" Well, the answer came in a few minutes. The wife was in love with her husband's penis—it was huge! When he removed his jockey's out popped what had to be a 12" monster. If he would have had a mane and tail he coulda been a horse. My wife gasped and was absolutely fixated. The two wives, mine and the one on the cam, were both shouting "oh my God!!" This couple selected to do anal and it was amazing to see such a huge, thick member penetrate his poor wife's ass. Not my cup of tea, but they got a standing ovation when their 15 minutes expired.

It was time for the third couple and they came prepared with a storyline. The wife was beautiful and exuded sex—she was fresh looking, young, had a terrific body and a face that would make heads turn. She was really "spot-on". Her husband was tall, handsome, muscular; and, had a great smile. My wife suddenly got very interested and got closer to the computer. She was now all-in. The wife was wearing a very sexy, low cut, strapless gown and her husband was in a suit and tie like they were going on a date. He walked into the room, embraced and kissed his wife passionately; and, even though the kiss lasted for several minutes the focus was on the two bodies as they started to sway. The husband began touching his wife over her entire body and she reciprocated. Once he began massaging her hips he began to slowly lift her dress to expose her thigh high nylons and no panties. Her ass was perfect and she, too, had a shaved pussy. While this was going on, the wife loosened her husband's pants and they dropped to the floor exposing a modest 6-7" cock that, my wife said, looked just like mine. Following the foreplay the husband lifted his wife off the ground by her butt cheeks and inserted his cock in her vagina and fucked her really hard. When he shot his load he placed her on her back on the sofa behind her and buried his face in her pussy. They got a "10" from me and I suspect from my wife as well as she had taken her panties off and was rubbing her pussy and clit furiously.

We were the last to present. We had no game plan going into the evening and decided to wait until the last minute to decide what to do. I deferred and my wife said that she wanted to give and get oral. My wife is an all-natural beauty with almond shaped brown eyes, auburn hair, skin as white as alabaster and a great body. She's 5'4", about 120 pounds, 36D naturals with huge nipples, great legs, a flat belly and a beautifully coiffed pussy. Even after all the years of marriage I still get a hard-on just looking at her.

She told me that after watching everyone's performances she was really turned on; so, instead of jumping in the sack I wanted to help move things along by having a little foreplay of my own. I lifted her sweater to expose her white breasts that were barely being held in place by a lace shelf-bra-- only the mounds of her breasts and the upper part of her red nipples were visible. I then put my hand up her skirt and started rubbing her pussy—it was soaking wet. Since she had already removed her panties watching the others, I remove her skirt and exposed my wife to the rest of the crowd. I went to my knees and began to lick my wife's vagina and while this was going on she began to play with her clit. I was hard as a rock. I got off my knees and we walked to the bed. We lay side-by-side and began to masturbate: first ourselves, then one another. It didn't take long for my wife to have her first orgasm. While she was still shuddering, I rolled over and began to lick and kiss her pussy again. I just love her taste and smell. Following her next orgasm she aggressively pushed me off of her and went between my legs to face me and started working on my cock. She just gives the best head- and doesn't leave one spot that's not touched by her mouth and tongue. After the extraordinary events throughout the evening I, unfortunately, was unable to hold off for very long and after a few minutes I had a massive orgasm of my own My cum went everywhere- on my wife's face, lips, eyes, hair; on the sheets, just everywhere. My wife collapsed on my chest and it took both of us a couple of minutes to catch our breath.

As the evening ended each of the couples took a moment to thank one another for their participation. Dr. Oz was right—if you're forced to stay at home to avoid getting sick, one of he best outlets is to have sex.

When the computers were turned off and we were showered and in bed I thanked my wife not only for her sharing in the fun but also for giving me the greatest blow job of our marriage. She responded by telling me how much she enjoyed the night, how turned on she was by watching everyone and then exposing herself to the group, and, that she looked forward to doing this again with another group. She then turned to me and said "ya know, my pussy's still hot and we never had intercourse; so, how 'bout it big boy, I can sure use another round of multiple orgasms." Not one to leave a damsel-in-distress, I was happy to oblige and we had a great session that lasted well into the night.

The following day I sent a thank you on social media to the good doctor and, later in the day, my wife and I began plans for the next evening at home.

sar1953
sar1953
31 Followers