Sheltering In Place Pt. 02

Story Info
We had another wild coronavirus cam party.
2.8k words
3.82
6.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers

Sheltering In Place- Part 2

I want to thank everyone who took the time to read and comment on the initial "Sheltering In Place". I do owe an explanation to a couple of you. Firstly, about my wife- although sexually conservative and not usually interested in talking about sex or exploring new adventures, I didn't mean to imply that she was dead! Watching all three couples during our initial sex-cam experience was "hot" and it would have been impossible for my wife, or anyone for that matter, not to get really aroused. Secondly, I owe each of you an apology when I said that one of the male participants inserted his 12" penis into his wife's anus. In my excitement to capture the moment, I most likely exaggerated his size—after all, I was watching the action on the computer and didn't ask the gentlemen about his exact measurement. Regardless, I think everyone got the picture—it was big!

Enjoying sex in the safe and secure confines of our home really struck a chord with my wife. Forty-eight hours after our initial show she was very aggressively hounding me about having a second "event" as soon as possible; especially after learning that the President announced that we had to stay confined until April 30th. I'd never seen her like this; she was really excited and was not just looking forward to another party but wanted me to get started on the planning process immediately. I couldn't figure out if it was because she had so much fun; or, if she was getting a little stir crazy with this self-quarantine that we were going though with the coronavirus. Regardless, I promised her that I'd get "on it" right away.

It took a couple of weeks, but, last week my wife and I revisited all of the Internet responses we got from our initial announcement and, instead of picking three new participants, we opted to select two. We also changed the timeline for each couple's participation from 15 to 20 minutes. The other house rules remained the same. Since my wife and I are "gettin' up there" age wise my wife thought it might be interesting to find one mature couple to join the group. I, on the other hand, wanted a couple in their mid to late 30s. We compromised and selected couples to satisfy each of us.

The selection process was more fun this time around as we definitely knew what to expect and how it would play out. Even though we were in a hurry to identify our new "friends" we had a large number of responses to choose from so we took our time looking. We agreed that we would select three couples and then narrow the field to two following the e-interview process, which, in addition to the picture, now required each couple to undress. My wife wanted handsome men, well built preferably with a "six-pack" for abs and "guns" for biceps. She'd like the man to be well hung, but that wasn't the single biggest criteria. I was looking for a pretty face, great natural tits, a beautiful ass, a well-groomed bushy pussy, no tats and no piercings (I'm old fashioned). Last time our search took a hour, this time it took three; but, we prevailed and had a lot of fun getting to the end point.

Human nature's interesting. Even though everyone that we got back in touch with still wanted to be part of the program, not all of them were openly comfortable sharing their bodies with us on the cam. Those that were in that category got eliminated immediately even though there were some very impressive applicants. Now that the choices were made, the date and time was set. That evening my wife and I recounted the selection process and, in retrospect, found it exciting to the point that we had "anticipatory" sex even though we had no idea what the other couples would be doing when we all got together over the following weekend.

Date night was only two days away but it seemed as if the weekend took forever to arrive. Finally, Saturday night, 8:30PM! My wife emerged from the bathroom in a beautiful, very sexy, white, one-piece silk, off the shoulder, negligée that took me completely by surprise. With her pink/red nipples protruding and the v-shaped outline of her dark pubic area easily visible it was clear that she wore no bra or panties. On the other hand, I never gave a thought to what I would wear and just had on sweat shorts and a tee. We all logged on, said our hellos and determined that the mature couple would go first, the younger couple second and then my wife and I would wrap it up.

The older couple was amazing! The wife was in her late 60s, had a beautiful face, brown eyes, perfect make-up and hair, and, her body was out of sight. She was wearing a casual outfit but when the clothes were removed she had on an open bottom girdle, black hose and garter belt and a beautiful French bra barely covering her 36Cs. She was really a knockout. Her husband was also wearing casual clothing and he, too, looked terrific for someone in his 70s. Tall, well built, slim waist and broad shoulders. He was a package and as a couple they were very attractive.

This couple was experienced and obviously knew what each liked. After a hug and a passionate kiss they began to take their clothes off one another. First his shirt, exposing his hairy chest then her blouse. The husband then unfastened the front closing bra to release his wife's breasts and they were fabulous. Large orbs, large red areolas and they hung beautifully. I felt like I wanted to reach out to touch them but her husband got there first. He cupped each breast, gently kissed and lightly pinched each nipple and reached both hands down her waistband to hold her ass. The wife responded by loosening her husband's slacks and letting his pants fall to the floor. He was sans underwear so his cock was immediately visible and hard.

The wife removed her skirt revealing her undergarments and her husband drew her closer to him for an embrace. His hard cock was pressed to her belly and they began to grind against one another. The husband put her on the floor and went directly to her pussy. He kissed her vagina for several minutes, finally removed her girdle, garter belt and hose to show the rest of us her pussy, which had a runway of hair about an inch wide and three inches long. Nice touch! He then slowly moved up her body and inserted his cock while in the missionary position. They fucked slowly. When he said that he was about to cum, he took his cock out of his wife's pussy, straddled her and began to tit fuck her. Each thrust was met by his wife's open mouth. The husband came inside his wife's mouth and over her lips- she swallowed as much as she could. He then dismounted. She remained prone on the floor with his cum dripping off her face. I will say this about the husband: he was a true gentleman- he had stamina and consideration. He pleasured his wife until she had two very loud orgasms prior to moving to her breasts. All appreciated the evening's first presentation.

The second couple was ready to go almost immediately. This was the late 30 something pair and she is/was beautiful. About 5'5", shoulder length blonde hair and light eyes, great firm 34D tits with large round nipples, a flat abdomen (no children), a thin waist, perfectly proportioned hips and legs, and, a "bubble" ass. Trust me, she was the real-deal. Her husband wasn't too shabby either. Much taller, I'd guess around 6'2", lithe like a swimmer, no visible hair on his body and the length of his cock matched his height. It was long and thin.

By the time it was their turn, they had already taken off most of their clothes and what remained was only loosely covering strategic areas. What began as an ordinary missionary position got much more interesting about 5 minutes later when, after the kissing, touching and fingering were over we were all provided a surprise. Unbeknown to the wife, the husband had invited their mutual best friend to join them. The wife was shocked saying, "what the hell are you doing here? I've mentioned to my husband in the past that it might be fun to be in bed with you but never expected that to ever happen. What the heck, you're here already and my husband obviously doesn't mind, so, let's see how this goes." She then admitted that she'd never been involved in a three way but she'd be more than willing to give it a try.

Now this, of course, was never covered in the rules for our game but absolutely no one had an objection. The new participant was shorter than her husband, much more muscular (had to be a gym rat) and had a great male physique. My wife, who's always said that she could never do multiple partners because she can only concentrate on one thing/penis at a time, was now really involved in the proceedings and was visibly getting turned on. She hiked her nightgown high enough to expose herself and was alternately lightly stroking her thighs with her fingernails and brushing her hands across her panty less pubic area; was breathing a little more rapidly; and, was glued to the computer screen.

The unanticipated threesome didn't take long to get started. While the wife was on her back, her husband was entering her vagina and the friend was kneeling over her face with his penis in her mouth. My wife and I had never witnessed anything like this and we were enthralled, as was the older couple that had already completed their sex play. The threesome then changed positions and the wife turned over, was now on her stomach, chest and knees, with her fabulous butt up in the air, and the friend began to fuck the wife while the husband entered her anally. The three of them finally got a rhythm and within ten minutes they all had orgasms. After they got untangled, they fell next one another side by side.

At that moment, I looked around at each of the cam screens to see what everyone was doing and it was hilarious. The older couple was watching their computer intently and was sitting there nude, kissing and fist pumping. I turned to my wife and she was sitting with her mouth hanging open, had one hand rubbing her clitoris and the other squeezing her right breast. I could even see a bead of perspiration on her face—it wouldn't take a genius to see that she was turned-on.

Couldn't have been a better time for our turn. Before the night's festivities began my wife and I agreed that I could blindfold her and that, as the event's organizer, could do whatever I wanted. Well, she was so turned on by the threesome that she just witnessed I could have been Frankenstein and she wouldn't have cared!

I undressed her, placed a blindfold on her, guided her to the bed and put her on her stomach. I told her that I wanted to start by giving her a massage. That was the cue for a "stand-in" to appear. Now I'll digress- as many long married men I've always wanted to watch my wife have sex with a stranger. A one night stand. But she was vehemently opposed to the idea saying something about our marriage vows. Undeterred, I still suggested it often over the years (usually after one of her fantastic blow jobs) just as a one-time treat to spice up our future intimacy. No dice, "no way Jose"; but I never forgot the idea and occasionally masturbated over the thought. When I first got the idea for the sex-cam, I decided that without my wife knowing I would go back to the ton of responses from my initial advertisement to find a suitable body double. I prevailed and contacted him, explained what I wanted to do, he agreed and I arranged for his transportation to Florida for his participation.

He was just as I'd hoped- he was 5'9", about 165 pounds, trim, muscular but not over the top and built almost exactly like me. So, when I walked away from my wife to get the massage oil, this person stepped in and took over. My blindfolded wife was lying face down and was already sexually aroused by watching the threesome and I could tell by her goose bumps that every part of her body was tingling. When the stand-in began applying the oil she already began to moan. He initially put the oil on her back, neck and shoulders and slowly worked his way towards her waist. She was already moving her hips to try to guide him to put his hands on her pussy but he was too laser focused and wouldn't take the bait. He didn't want her to climax too early.

He then gently parted her legs several inches and began to rub her feet, ankles and legs while slowly moving his hands upward. With her legs parted everyone could see her wetness. He then applied the oil to her inner thighs and ass, two of her most sensitive spots, and began to rub. First the cheeks, then running his cock up and down her oiled crack. All the while my wife had extended her arms and reached under her body to touch herself- she was humping her hands. Within a couple of minutes (after which she told me seemed like an hour) he got to her vagina. My poor wife was writhing and moaning, literally begging me/him to fuck her. I was constantly masturbating—sure didn't need a little blue pill today! This was all and more than I could have ever anticipated or imagined.

Without saying a word the stand-in lay down next to her and took my wife's arms and hands to guide her on top of him so that she was facing away and straddling his cock. My wife was so aroused that I'm convinced she wouldn't have cared whom she was atop of, as long as there was a penis involved! As she straddled the stranger he inserted his cock and she began to ride him hard. Up and down, rotating her hips, gasping for more and enjoying one orgasm after another. I was in heaven watching my wife and seeing how thrilled and excited she was. I, too, had a couple of orgasms. Finally, when my wife collapsed on the bed and when she rolled off of him I told her that she had to keep her blindfold on for a few more minutes. This turned out to be perfect timing as the stand-in pretended to head for the bathroom and the two of us switched places. The rouse worked perfectly as it didn't appear that my wife had any idea what was happening—it was fantastic.

The other couples quickly figured out what my plan had been and no one gave away what had occurred. When my wife and I were lying there (and the stand-in had left the room), I removed the blindfold, kissed my bride and began gently rubbing her cum filled pussy and clit. My wife was enjoying after-shock orgasms while everyone enjoyed the finale. We ended the sex-cam session and the computer screen went black.

A couple of days later as my wife and I were reliving and enjoying the moment she said "I haven't been as turned on by you as I was during our sex-cam in quite a while and I really want to thank you. I have to say that your penis even felt "different" like it was thicker or longer or something. Can't put my finger on it but it was great." In response I said, "I want to thank you too, it was a night that'll give me memories to last a lifetime."

Now I know that all you naysayers out there will write to tell me that there's no way that my wife didn't know what was going on; but, to this day I'm not sure that she ever had any clue as to what happened. She was so incredibly wild and turned on that I believe there's an excellent chance that she was truly caught up in the moment. There are several things that I can say for certain: our sex life has never been better, my long time fantasy has been satisfied (never satisfied, I still dream of her giving oral to another man), my wife's now more open to exploring sex games and conversations; and, when the pandemic is over—and it will end soon—we'll always be able to turn back to our sex-cam events to relive the excitement. In the meantime, continue to practice social distancing of at least six feet, avoid gatherings of ten or more, wear your facemask when out of the house; and, always think of creative ways to enjoy yourself while continuing to shelter-in-place. We will prevail!


sar1953
sar1953
32 Followers