Sherry's Test Ch. 37a

Story Info
The Graduation Party - Scene 1.
2k words
4.72
10.6k
2

Part 40 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing this series after a long time. I put in a lot of effort into this stories, so if you like them, please vote and post a comment/drop me a line. I truly appreciate that and it makes my effort and time spent worthwhile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherry's Test -- The Graduation Party -- Scene 1

Prologue

One Saturday morning, Matt said "We are going to your class graduation party this afternoon. It will be a lot of fun."

"Oh God! What am in for?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you rather be surprised?" asked Matt, not unreasonably.

I shrugged and said, "I guess I would." After the last student had turned 18, I had been stripped and spanked in class in front of them and I was pretty sure something like that was in store for me.

After a light lunch, we drove to school and he took me to the auditorium.

"You get to live out all your fantasies today," Matt said ominously as he led me backstage.

"You mean all YOUR fantasies," I said, calling out his subterfuge.

He explained to me what I was in store for. There would be a number of skits. Each skit had a loose outline and a lot of it would be left to improvisation. Everyone would be given my safe word which was "cactus" based on the Netflix show "Submission" that both Matt and I were very fond of.

Scene 1:

I was a teacher caught shoplifting in a store by a student who was working part-time as a security guard.

The plot seemed vaguely familiar and Matt later told me he had read it on asstr.org or some site like that.

Imagine my embarrassment when Sam came over dressed as a security guard and marched me on to the stage. There was a desk set up ostensibly to be the manager's office.

Sitting at the desk pretending to do some paperwork was my perverted sweetheart Matt.

"Oh God, I am going to be stripped and punished by Sam in front of Matt," I thought to myself. I was not altogether averse to the idea of being stripped and groped by a crush in front of my fiance but to have that happen in front of all my ex-students and fellow teachers as well as my parents-in-law! That would be something else.

Oh I forgot to mention that when I stepped on stage I noticed that the audience comprised of all my ex-students, my colleagues, my future in-laws and others I had been 'exposed to' like Omar and so on.

"I caught this lady shoplifting a necklace, Sir!" said Sam.

"Hmmm I think we should call the police," said Matt barely able to hide his glee.

I was tempted to not play according to script and say, "Fine call the police!" but decided to play the role.

"Please don't call the police, Sir! I will do anything!" I pleaded, flashing my eyes seductively.

"Well I guess we can handle it here then," said Matt. "Provided you are co-operative!"

"Oh, I will co-operate, Sir!" I assured him.

"Very well then, Sam. God knows what else she has stolen. I think a strip search is in order!" said Matt.

"Oh no! Please Sir! I am not hiding anything else," I pleaded, now totally into the role.

"Well we need to be sure," said Matt firmly.

The script did not give me much direction except the rough outline of the situation, so I decided to add in my own.

"Please Sir! Send Sam away. You see until a few months ago, he was one of my students. It will be so humiliating to have him strip search me!" I pleaded.

"That's interesting," said Matt, his eyes clearly twinkling with appreciation for my improvisation.

"That adds a new dimension to the situation. I think some humiliation is in order. It may serve as a deterrent," said Matt predictably.

The devil in me came out.

"But Sir! What if I enjoy the humiliation? In that case it won't be a deterrent," I said impetuously.

"In that case, we shall enjoy humiliating you over and over," said Matt, taken aback but recovering swiftly.

"Well, teacher, time for you to strip," said Sam, deliberately emphasizing the 'teacher' part.

"I think it will be more humiliating if you strip her yourself frisking her for any stolen goods at every stage," said Matt and I grimaced silently.

I turned to face Sam and the audience and Sam came over and felt me up, sensuously caressing my boobs and my ass. I was fully dressed but to have my crush grope me in public had me groaning. By now, you know I kind of enjoy being put in these predicaments but part of the fun is pretending to be compelled to do it. I had a chance to act out a 'first time' scenario and both Matt and I enjoy that tremendously.

Sam had been told beforehand to not hold back and that I would also secretly enjoy it, otherwise I guess he would have been more bashful.

After feeling me up through my clothes he went behind to unzip my skirt and let it fall to the floor. He then stepped in front of me and slowly and sensuously unbuttoned my shirt until I stood in bra and panties with the open shirt still on me.

"See I am not hiding anything," I said, playing the role. I could see the audience enthralled by my slipping into the character.

"Not so sure. Let me check," said Sam and proceeded to frisk my bra clad breasts and caressed me through my panties.

"Don't think she is hiding anything, Sir!" he said.

"Yes, I am not hiding anything, Sir!" I echoed.

"We can never be too sure. Proceed with the stripping," said Matt looking up for the journal he was pretending to write.

"Time to make a clean breast of it, teach," said Sam and I stuck out my tongue at him.

The audience always loved these moments and I did too.

Sam shook his head smilingly and slowly proceeded to remove my shirt off my shoulders and then unhook the bra and inched the straps ever so slowly down my arms. I closed my eyes and imagined he was doing this in the privacy of my bedroom and felt myself getting wet. I felt the cool air on my breasts and opened my eyes and looked into Sam's adoring eyes and then the audience.

Practically everyone in the audience had seen me naked before and yet they were staring at me mesmerized. They could not get enough of it and neither could Matt and if truth be told neither could I.

Sam turned me around to face Matt and felt me under my breasts, ostensibly to make sure I wasn't hiding anything. God it was surreal. To have my ex-student grope me like that in front of my fiancée. I was getting wetter by the second and praying I would not leave a telltale sign on my panties. Matt, I could tell, was getting massively turned on and stared at me wide-eyed.

"You know if you wanted to sleep with him in order to have one last fling before we got married, I would let you," he would tell me later to which I replied, "No sweetheart. Just the foreplay and imagination is enough."

He then had me hop up on the table so that my pussy would be eye level with him as he took down my panties. I was surprised at an inexperienced Sam being so adept at this only to learn that Matt had put him up to it. hat a rascal and I loved him for it. To think that at one point, I had considered him to be nice and boring!

Anyway, so Sam had me stand up on the desk facing him and the audience wearing only my panties and inched my panties down ever so slowly. i blushed uncontrollably as I watched myself getting denuded in front of everyone.

My freshly shaven mound came into view and the panties were rolled off my legs as I stood completely nude in front of Sam and the appreciative audience.

Matt loves how despite all that I have been through in the past few months, I can still blush. But new situations like this help keep my embarrassment alive. Honestly, I enjoy blushing as much as Matt loves making me blush.

"Now you can search her," said Matt, in a matter of fact tone.

My eyes widened with shock and Sam looked wide-eyed with surprise. I had not thought he would actually have Sam search me in front of this huge audience! Even Sam had not expected things to go this far.

He had me get down from the desk and stand.

Without being asked to, I clasped my hands behind my head, jutted out my breasts a bit and struck a submissive pose. God, I enjoy those helpless poses.

Sam smiled and had me open my mouth and inspected my mouth. God, how degrading!

Next, he inspected my breasts, kneading them a little. I couldn't help but get a little wet and getting felt up by Sam in front of my fiancée.

Next, he inserted his finger in my pussy.

"I am not hiding anything there!" I hissed in mock outrage.

"We need to be sure. You should have her up the desk, so you can inspect properly," said Matt.

My eyes widened again in surprise.

"Oh my God! I am going to be splayed wide in front of my students!" I thought with trepidation as well as excitement.

Sam eagerly led me to the desk Matt was sitting at and had me lie on my back with my legs up. Matt wasn't happy that my face was hidden. He wanted me to see myself in the monitors and wanted the audience to see my blushing face. He stood behind the desk and re-positioned me to hold me up so my face and breasts were visible to my audience. Sam then had me spread my legs wide and I blushed uncontrollably. My pussy was clearly glistening and Sam spread my lips further and conducted a thorough examination. I could see some of my girl students give me disapproving looks but most in the audience were captivated by the spectacle I was presenting.

Sam decided to torment me further by asking, "So teach, how does it feel to be lying naked and spread open in front of your student?"

"Oh Sam! I always dreamt I would be in this situation," I said sarcastically and the audience guffawed. Everyone enjoyed the fact that I was game enough to go along with whatever ludicrous situation they put me into but also sassy enough to surprise them with out-of-character remarks.

Sam was a novice at this could not think of a snappy comeback but smiled at my comment and proceeded to inspect me thoroughly. He had me squirming and moaning under his administrations. To have that be done in public -- how deliciously humiliating!

"She is all clean, Sir," said Sam after fingering and stroking my pussy for a couple of minutes.

"Right. Now we punish her for stealing," said Matt predictably.

"Whhhhat kind of punishment, Sir?" slipping back into my role.

"Why a spanking of course," said Matt.

They had me kneel on the desk on all fours and Matt and Sam stood on either side of desk and sync spanked me. As usual, I was made to count till ten and thank them before asking for the next one.

"Now you can live up to your I'll do anything promise," said Matt as he raised me off the desk and had me kneel in front of him.

I unzipped his fly wondering if I was going to have to blow him in public but mercifully, the curtains came down before I could take his penis out.

It was gratifying to hear the loud applause from the audience as the curtains closed.

"Oh God! That was crazy!" I said, before grabbing my clothes and going backstage to dress for the next part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...