All Comments on 'She's a Wild One'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutabout 5 years ago
Great story

Very horny, and I genuinely did not know where this story was going! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice twist..

I actually was wondering if Brielle was Elektra for a while, but knew she was behine the whole thing. Extremely enjoyable story....well done!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Very well written

Hope you win this contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Abso-Fucking-lutely Amazing!! Thank you

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and feedback, everyone! I always appreciate it and I'm glad that you enjoyed this one. April Fools is always a good time for a little craziness and fun... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A nice premise....

....But I believe the story was too long. Some heavy editing would have made this a really nice 4 or 5 page story.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the helpful feedback, anon! I'm glad you enjoyed the premise. I set a challenge for myself with this one to write about the interconnected histories of more central characters than I usually juggle in a single story, so I knew from the start that it would be a longer one. However, I definitely don't want it to feel longer than it needs to be to tell those stories. Thank you for the read, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it!

This one is a great story. 5* from me!

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 5 years ago
One of the best written erotic stories here

Within the category I would have to rate this story as one of the best. I initially was put off by the number of pages but found it flowed by in a flash. I wouldn’t have edited this shorter in the least.

You’re a great writer. Keep it up!

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years agoAuthor

Oh, that's great to hear jmcharl1! Thanks for your helpful feedback and for your ongoing support of my stories-- and many thanks anon, as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

As a female reader I really appreciate and enjoy the fact that you took the time to build on each character and make sure each experience was relatable and didn't rush through the plot! Lenth was just fine storywise so I wouldn't let others dissuade you from making the experience. Thank you. I enjoyed the story very much. 5*

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks anon! I really appreciate hearing feedback from all kinds of readers, including female readers. I try to write inclusive erotica that offers something to a diverse crowd, whether within a single story, or from story to story, so your comments are very much appreciated. So glad you enjoyed it!

VoyjerVoyjerabout 5 years ago
Terrific.

Note the period in the comment. No changes...certainly not shorter (I fully agree with Anon's previous comment!). Your vocabulary fits the characters, and you didn't make the "common" mistake of rushing into the sex nor piling unnecessary vulgarity just to make it "dirty."

Your story wasn't "dirty"....and it would be interesting to try and do a follow-up story with some/all/most of the same characters, say, a year after he marries. (ie: Brielle gets involved at the same level).

Thank you for your efforts, and I now look forward to diving in to your other stories. (5*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Fine work full of variety and perfect amount of buildup. I loved each girl's flashback. Sexy friends giving into long held lusts is my favorite genre!

I only wish the stripper could have been Brielle in a wig and makeup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dope story

I go in this site a good bit and that little twist at the end really made this one of the more enjoyable ones I’ve read

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Great Job - Fun & Exciting Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your pacing was great and you wove in just enough backstory to add depth without losing momentum. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unleashed inhibitions!

Your writing was great - great grammar, great planning and development! Your descriptions of the orgy were wonderful too - especially the shot about Chris and Electra.

I just had trouble accepting that these people (your characters) hadn't had sex amongst themselves after all this time!! But, that's a small criticism!

I really enjoyed it..... Does Brielle get her man to swing?

desikdesikalmost 4 years ago
well-deserved applauses

wow i'm really amazed!!!thast was beyond my expectations and the twist at the end of the story blew me away!!congrats on fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There's a difference

There's a difference between sexually adventurous and a hooker. The way the friend said someone she used to work with implied doing this very thing, stripping and then having sex with clients. Kind of ruined the story for me implying that he is unknowingly about to marry a former hooker. One who apparently wouldn't marry him until he had had an orgy. Just my opinion and is obviously a minority opinion.

JjonestJjonestalmost 4 years ago
Another wonderful tale

Beautifully orchestrated, well paced, wonderful teases and highly erotic. You have a way of describing scenes that feel so welcoming and accepting of things that make so many feel ashamed and embarrassed. Well done!

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all who supported this story in the 2019 Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards! I am sincerely honored to have received your nomination and votes, and to have been recognized with a win in the group sex category. I continue to work hard to improve my craft and offer you meaningful, enjoyable stories. Your support has been greatly appreciated! ♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little hard to read this in a time when we're all supposed to be respectful of consent. Even if "it all ends up for the best", there was a lot of squick here. Good pacing, good description -- but just can't get past the nonconsent aspects. No vote, not that anyone cares about yet another anonymous lurker's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fun erotic lark. We’ll deserved win. I noticed that the negative assessments were based on moral or ethical reservations rather the story itself.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Fuck that is a lot of fucking!

I am kinda disappointed none of the girls got any oral, but that is me, lol.

There are a few things wrong I caught in the beginning, but I'll be damned if I can remember what they are now!

Good job SolarRay ;->

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

This was so much fun to read! I loved the way the energy just built and built and built - like you said, a madcap fantasy and a lot of fun, thank you.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Completely and totally five stars!

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

Wow!! How could you not give it 5 big stars?

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Well written with neat characters. Definitely a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, lots of sex as it should be in Literotica. But it was fun and casual again the way it should be!

IngomarIngomarover 1 year ago

Great story, great sex - but then the end ruined it all. His answer to Brielles message should have been "Good - btw., the wedding is off, start packing your stuff". Because not telling her fiance that she used to be a hooker is a big fat NO.

Personally, i would have no big problem (i guess) with marrying a former prostitute, but that would be something she needed to tell me so i could make my own decision, keeping something as important as this a secret would mean that she does not trust me or care for me, so i would assume that she would always be willing to lie to me and to cheat on me -> no base for a marriage, never.

DingbatwizardDingbatwizardover 1 year ago

I found some of the descriptions of sex a little clichéd but the story held my interest for the most part.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Type of story that got the blood flowing. Wonder what his married life will be like??????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whores a for fucking not marrying 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...